Kandi_0720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First day on Tight...

Hi everyone. This is my first day on SAN Tight. I experienced a little queasiness then I got really hot. Is this typical until my body gets used to it? I'm also taking a multi-vitamin.

Thanks for any responses.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

5/16/04
    weight - 151.5
    height - 5'7"
    arms - 12"
    legs - 22"
    waist - 29"
    bust - 34"

silkamatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I just started too

I just started today, as well, with my first bottle. I did not notice any queeziness until I ate too much. I ate breakfast with it just a muffin and orange juice and was fine but by lunch I felt like I wanted to eat a horse. I ate a sandwhich and by the time I finished I was stuffed and felt like I wanted to throw up. It definitely works fast. Keep me posted on your progess and I will do the same.

I'll keep you posted. hope we both get the results we want :-)

tribeca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

san tight

i presume it is the ephedra free one
    I'm looking for a good fat burner, so please let me know how you get on .....
    Thanks

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: I just started too

Originally posted by silkamatic
    I ate breakfast with it just a muffin and orange juice
    This is not good enough if your goal is to build a muscular and strong body.

Get your diet in check before starting taking supps.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Question get ur diet in check

What do you suggest is a good way to start? I am going to take the supplement because it controls my eating habit. I have noticed that within a days time being on Tight that my desire for food has decreased. You also have to know my schedule. I do not cook I don't have time for it, I work two jobs and go to school. I eat on the go. I am 6'0 weigh 283 I am looking to lose at least 50lbs and work on my abs. The only real time I have is weekends and I spend that out in the yard and taking care of my house. What do you suggest?

Cool still taking

Kandi,
    are you still taking Tight? I have noticed a difference only after 3 days. My skin has seemed to tighten up a little...not as jiggly as normal. I have to go to the bathroom A LOT! and also I can't eat as much as I use to. I had tried SHAPE by S.A.N a few months ago and noticed a difference this quickly as well. I just couldn't continue because of the jittery feeling I would get. Let me know what changes you are going through and your results. Would like to compare notes.

Later!

still on Tight...

Yes, I'm still taking Tight. I was really queasy the first couple of days but I kept taking it and now I'm feeling fine. I do feel a difference in my energy levels...lots more when I'm working out and even afterwards. As for weight loss or such. I can't see any real changes yet. I haven't weighed myself since starting. I decided to do it once a week, so I'll post the results Sunday. Keep me posted and I'll do the same :-)

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: get ur diet in check

Originally posted by silkamatic
    [B]What do you suggest is a good way to start? I am going to take the supplement because it controls my eating habit. [B]
    Yeah, but a muffin and juice to start your day would lead me to believe that you don't know the basics about eating.

Trade the juice for milk, trade the muffin for anything that isn't high in fat and sugar.

If you have 50lbs to lose, your gonna have to do more than just take a supplement and eat less.

A good way to do it is cook up your meat for a few days in advance. Get a indoor grill, or use the bbq and cook up a weeks worth of meat. Then reheat as needed and throw it on whatever your eating.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

it is really easy to say

I may not know very much about nutrition and ok a muffin for breakfast may not be a good choice. But first of all I get tired of everyone saying you have to cook....if that was the case I wouldn't have to worry about losing 50lbs. Milk for me is not something I can tolerate. I don't think the supp is a miracle pill I do watch my calorie intake for the day as well as the fat I take in. I am also researching a meal plan that I can pick up at work that is enjoyable to me. If I enjoyed getting it on I want to enjoy taking it off. Please keep in mind of my previous posting ....yes there are 24hrs in a day I spend 14 hours working and school and some sleep. I have made small changes like parking far away, taking steps instead of the elevator etc.. Everyone wants to make a program that is good for them what about my dilemas ...does anyone care about ME! and not worked for THEM!

Give me more than just drinking milk (skim milk or soy milk) at that. I am open to suggestions but make them good!

Thumbs up Update

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't written an update sooner but I've been working hard. I'm still taking Tight. This is about my third week. So far I've lost 4.5 lbs and gained and lost inches. Below are my new stats. Hope everyone else is doing as well. Keep me posted :-)

weight- 147.0
    bust- 34.5"
    waist- 31"
    hips- 38"
    R arm- 12"
    L arm- 12.5"
    L thigh- 23"
    R thigh- 24"

Primal Concrete Sledge Ichi the Killer's Avatar
    Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think we're going to need... er.... photographic proof to back these claims. *right? right?*

Congrats, hope the lbs keep peeling off!

Okay, I'll see what I can do about a "proof" picture. Thanks for the encouragement anyway...lol.

txtadik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    suggestions for silkamatic :

on less busy days prepare some chicken breasts/steaks, chop up salad veggies, boil eggs, etc... put them in the fridge then nuke the stuff when you need to eat (it helps if you plan in advance)

oorrr, if you don't have time, just drop by the grocery and buy some pre-cooked food and store them till you want to eat... you might also want to look into MRPs like shakes and bars

orange juice and muffins are the first things you need to replace, you might want to try wholewheat bread + chicken + lettuce sandwich in the morning for example... there's simply too much sugar in orange juice and too much fat in the muffins... believe me you'll get to your desired weight if you make even just simple changes in your diet (might also want to check out the keto forums... i lost 65lbs in 10months on keto )

aaaaand, drink lots of water... chug it... helps curb your hunger and keeps you hydrated...

Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerry1351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've also just began taking nas tight this week. Does anyone one know if it's a good idea to take a day off of it every week to keep ur body from getting used to it?

Thanx much

MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MontyV8Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Your gonna hate this but...

Originally Posted by silkamatic
    I get tired of everyone saying you have to cook....
    I do shift work (3pm-11pm), and sometimes work 12hr shifts and weekends etc. What I like to do when I've got a free day is buy about 1.5 kgs of chicken breast (about 3 pounds I think), about 2-3 bags of frozen stirfry veggies with sauce included. Dice the chicken breast and brown in a big wok or electric frypan then add the veggies and stir it all until the veggies are thawed and everything looks cooked. I dish it out into containers, you can use tupperware or something that you can freeze and reheat in. I use foil containers coz they're dispossable, and we have a pie warmer at work that I can stick it in frozen so it's hot and ready for smoko. It usually fills about 10-15 containers depending on if you cook rice with it and you've got a meal all week. This costs me less than $4.00 a serve.

If I don't cook I like salad wraps (tortilla like bread with, um, salad), and I always have fruit handy, and no fat, low gi yoghurt if you don't mind dairy.