Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ctjacket's VDiet log :)

Okay I am losing weight, but I kind of plateaued right now, and I suspect my diet. So to kick start everything again, I'm going to do the velocity diet.

Right now I am at 230. I started at about 250 in early Feb.

My max is 1900, min is 1600.

MWF - 1840 calories, around 270g protein, and 98g carbs
    TTS - 1720 calories, around 240g protein, and about 60g carbs.

Supps I'm using:

Flameout (instead of 21 fish oil caps)
    Matrix 5.0
    Surge (post-workout on MWF)
    A thing of milled flax from Whole Foods.
    All natural pb (2 tbsp a day in my night shake to make sure i hit the calorie goals without going over the carb limit)

Ill get some pics up later and try and get waist measurements too.
    And according to my scale and calipers, Im at about 20-21% bf.

So how does this look?

NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedToBeBig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool, I guess. Im not a fan of the V-diet but I've seen it deleiver before. Good luck on it.
    ><((*>|----------------------[]-|<*))><
    ``````Cut............................Bulk``````

11-05-2007 --- 193.5pds. ~12%bf

GOAL -

01-01-2008 --- BIG

MOTIVATED - DEDICATED

ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is around 20g of fiber good or should I take more?

Okay well started this morning.

Man that first shake was tough to get down. It was chocolate 5.0

Im going to try the orange one now and hopefully that is better. Otherwise this is going to be a tough 4 weeks.

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctjacket View Post
    Is around 20g of fiber good or should I take more?
    Fiber intake according to RDA is 25-40 gms.
    https://www.egyfitness.com

Thanks.

Ill go pick up some fiber pills then.

The orange is much much better than the chocolate.
    I think Im going to order some vanilla so I can do 1 scoop orange and 1 scoop vanilla.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck, I am suscribing to see how well you do on your journey.

Yea man I saw that you and someone else are just starting now too.

Im watching all of them.

Okay heres the before pics.

Today was good. Not difficult at all. I think because I am so focused on this, food is not even an issue. But we'll see if I change my tune in a week or so.

What are all you guys doing on your non-lifting days? Is 30min of cardio on the elliptical too much?

Also I'm pretty sure my waistline is around 38-40. I couldn't find any type of tape measure anywhere.
    Attached Images

So far so good today.

I just had a huge craving for food because everyone around me was making dinner.

But I perservered and am now drinking my second to last shake of the night.

Is 8 pints of water enough a day or should I aim for more?

Is this too much water?

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am taking in roughly a gallon, or 128oz of water, which is exactly 8 pints.

Okay nice.

Is there any problem with having one or two diet pepsis a day?

Okay nice.

Is there any problem with having one or two diet pepsis a day?

Not going to lie, I did have a diet pepsi yesterday, I figured if Chris has coffee on his, then I can do a diet on mine.

Ha yea thats true.

I mean theres really nothing in it anyway. Much less than coffee.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Salt

Ha yea thats true.

I mean theres really nothing in it anyway. Much less than coffee.
    I hate to be the one to tell ya and I feel almost like a hypocrit as I drink 5 or 6 diet pepsis a day but there is 2 differences one its carbonated which means your body reacts differently to it then water as it is acidic and then there is the big one the salt a can of diet pepsi (canadian u.s. may be different) has 30mg of sodium. The answer for me is for every pop I drink I drink a extra glass of water. Good luck your doing great keep it up.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    I hate to be the one to tell ya and I feel almost like a hypocrit as I drink 5 or 6 diet pepsis a day but there is 2 differences one its carbonated which means your body reacts differently to it then water as it is acidic and then there is the big one the salt a can of diet pepsi (canadian u.s. may be different) has 30mg of sodium. The answer for me is for every pop I drink I drink a extra glass of water. Good luck your doing great keep it up.
    Ah okay.

Well I'm all out of diet soda in my fridge anyway, so no more for the next 25 days.

Man I'm just worried that I'm doing this whole diet and nothing is going to change. But I haven't seen anyone not lose a good amount of weight doing this. Any other Vdieters feel like that?

25 days left!

Ah okay.

Well I'm all out of diet soda in my fridge anyway, so no more for the next 25 days.

Man I'm just worried that I'm doing this whole diet and nothing is going to change. But I haven't seen anyone not lose a good amount of weight doing this. Any other Vdieters feel like that?

25 days left!
    Jon4127 who was 200, lost 17lbs in a month and he keep it off. That is two months of work.

25 days left!

I weigh myself on Monday to check my progress.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this.

I have a drug test coming up for my new job. Is there anyway at all any of these pills Im taking can give any false positives or anything like that? I was thinking about stopping the day before if there was even a chance that would happen. It probably makes them think somethings up too when my urine comes out this almost greenish color or is really watered down.

Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hopefully someone can help me out with this.

I have a drug test coming up for my new job. Is there anyway at all any of these pills Im taking can give any false positives or anything like that? I was thinking about stopping the day before if there was even a chance that would happen. It probably makes them think somethings up too when my urine comes out this almost greenish color or is really watered down.
    NO, they are testing for illegal drugs.. you will be fine.

Yea I know that. Just making sure like theres no chance any of this stuff would somehow show up as illegal drugs.

I feel like I am thinner right now than when I started. But this weekend is going to be a real test to see how well I can hold up. People partying all around me and eating out all the time. At least I have the new Halo 3 beta to keep me busy.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop worrying about the testing, you will be fine.

And good luck on the V diet. WIll keep an eye on your progress.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

So my one solid meal today.

By substituting out one shake and some flax, I am going to have 3 eggs and 3 small turkey meatballs. Mmmmmmmm.

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, I just started the v-diet today. I'll have to keep track of yours since we started a few days from each other.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Man after 5 days I bet those were some good eggs

So my one solid meal today.

By substituting out one shake and some flax, I am going to have 3 eggs and 3 small turkey meatballs. Mmmmmmmm.
    LOL I bet they were the best tasting eggs and turkey meat balls ever

I can't wait till monday to see how your doing keep it up man good job
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

One week done!

3 left.

Weigh in tomorrow.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One week done!

3 left.

Weigh in tomorrow.
    Good Job....The rest will be a walk in the park from now on.
    Just got back from Vegas and re-starting back again today.

Keep up the great work
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Okay first update!

I definitely feel thinner, and the pics show it.

I messed up on my first weight measurement. I forgot that I stepped on the scale and got 235 initially, then went back on 5 min later and saw 230.5.
    So I figure I was actually somewhere in the middle to begin with.

I am 228.5 as of this morning! Double checked about 15 min after the first one.

Heres progress pics. You can notice it around my stomach. If I was better at taking photos it would be easier to see.
    Attached Images

Okay so far so good.

Haven't cheated once.

Weigh in on Monday morning. I swear my triceps are stronger now from when I started.