Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 40 yd.

7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kevn594 View Post
    oh ya, im stilllll waiting for the video
    I am too! Every time I see someone has posted, I'm hoping it's chlorox's vid but it's just irrelevant talk. This thread should be left alone until chlorox comes back with a vid....until then, guilty until proven innocent. If he ever comes back with a vid, we can commence irrelevant talk again
    "Life is always happening FOR you--not TO you."

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hes not gonna post the vid because he's lying.

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RaferAlston26 View Post
    That guy on the 4.5 was blazing. Delta must be running a 7.0 40. haha
    that is 100 % exactly what i was trying to prove
    Negs current month join date's on sight crew

thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP though u seem like a better guy than delta i don't believe at al that you run a 4.35 laser that is definately not true. maybe u run a 4.35 hand timed which is great. (i run a 4.38 ht 40, and a 4.62 laser)

WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    4.38-4.62 is a huge difference whos hand-timing you??

thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it really isn't if u consider its a .2 difference btwn ht and laser 4.38+.24=4.62 its only .04 more than the .2 that is agreed upon

and the ht was at one of the combines i went to

chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the video i had was from my phone. im out there by myself with no damn camera to use so i get somebody to use my razr. so bright you cant even see the video. ill still get you your video.

monday we ran first time 4.44 with a slip. second time was a 4.22. third was a 4.25. Coach has been timing 40's forever and knows how to work a stop watch. He timed a guy 6 consecutive times on exactly 5.00 and i watched him doing it. I asked him if he thought my times were legit (on monday) and he said yes i know when im wrong.. although it is more than likely give or take a few hundreths. Matt moore , our star athlete from like 2 years was there visiting with ryan mcmanus http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/spo...us_ryan00.html

matt came over from across the field when he heard me run my time. he put on my shoes and ran a 4.19. i ran with him and lost by a footstep.

anyway believe what you want. i honestly dont lie. when i ran the 4.22 i said take a picture to the guy with my phone and the picture of the stop watch was nothing but white when i looked at it.

and as for the guy who said the clocks couldnt have been the same.. Thank you captain obvious. Your grades in middle school prob arent the same.. so your teachers take whats called an average. dumbass.

WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chlorox View Post
    the video i had was from my phone. im out there by myself with no damn camera to use so i get somebody to use my razr. so bright you cant even see the video. ill still get you your video.

monday we ran first time 4.44 with a slip. second time was a 4.22. third was a 4.25. Coach has been timing 40's forever and knows how to work a stop watch. He timed a guy 6 consecutive times on exactly 5.00 and i watched him doing it. I asked him if he thought my times were legit (on monday) and he said yes i know when im wrong.. although it is more than likely give or take a few hundreths. Matt moore , our star athlete from like 2 years was there visiting with ryan mcmanus http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/spo...us_ryan00.html

matt came over from across the field when he heard me run my time. he put on my shoes and ran a 4.19. i ran with him and lost by a footstep.

anyway believe what you want. i honestly dont lie. when i ran the 4.22 i said take a picture to the guy with my phone and the picture of the stop watch was nothing but white when i looked at it.

and as for the guy who said the clocks couldnt have been the same.. Thank you captain obvious. Your grades in middle school prob arent the same.. so your teachers take whats called an average. dumbass.

dude stfu foreal... 4.2s comon... and if your refering to the QB from Oregon State Matt More doesnt run anywhere near the 4.1-4.2 range and how could he be your star athlete from two years ago when he was eligible for the draft this year?
    and btw idiot you said all three clocks read 4.35 not average loser

RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He ran a 4.19? Okay! Deion Sanders ran the fastest 40 in the NFL at 4.15 and even then people doubt he ran that fast but some kid runs 4.19. I think everyone should be going absolutely buck wild and he should be showing up on google as some kind of track phenomenon. 4.19 for a high school athlete is unheard of. The fastest time out of every single football player in USA that went to a combine, the fastest was 4.29 and the only person to run that quick. Then 8 guys who ran 4.31-4.38. Again, I need to state this because Ted Ginn ran only a 4.28 and he was believed to have the ability to qualify for the 2008 olympics. He was originally scouted for track, yet some guy named Matt Moore runs a 4.19 and yeah he's just sitting on his ass being a would be football player. Yeah clearly.

kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000)

what matt moore are you talking about? and what matt moore or ANYBODY for that matter runs a 4.19....get the hell outa here hahaha, and consistent 4.2's??

it may say you run a 4.2 but if you really believe this than you are delirious and your coach is an idiot. him being a coach should know better that NOBODY runs that fast regardless of who you are.
    Growing like a weed

chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chlorox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WRbigbody View Post
    dude stfu foreal... 4.2s comon... and if your refering to the QB from Oregon State Matt More doesnt run anywhere near the 4.1-4.2 range and how could he be your star athlete from two years ago when he was eligible for the draft this year?
    and no its not a white matt moore. its that matt moore
    http://ngcrusaders.athleticsite.com/...sp?playerID=70

and jesus christ the laser read 4.35 and the 3 hand clocks read something like 4.33 4.36 and 4.31

and by the way dont ever call anybody a loser or a idiot when you look like this... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...0514071109.jpg

lol... bad joke

I'm pretty sure I dont need a comeback because the consesus of the board thinks you suck

good day

frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) frobro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey North Greenville, that's where I'm heading.

By the way, if you're laser time is 4.35 and the coaches times are between 4.32 and 4.36, something is wrong with your laser!

Our QB who is one of the top prospects in our state ran a 4.36 hand timed but only a 4.5 laser. Still has the 40" hops tho.
    Effort.

lol... bad joke
    it wasnt a joke

nah but you are... why pick a fight with somebody when you have no proof or credibility of even being legit... your small, weak and most likely not very fast... just take it how it is.. bust your ass... and if you do sometime happen to run a very fast 40 dont come on here and be gay and be cocky like... "Yea I ran a 4.35 today here's the body to prove it" thats exactly how to look like a douchebag... and have proof to back it up because ur gonna get asked for it... and if you dont have it, dont say it...

kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frobro View Post
    Hey North Greenville, that's where I'm heading.

By the way, if you're laser time is 4.35 and the coaches times are between 4.32 and 4.36, something is wrong with your laser!

Our QB who is one of the top prospects in our state ran a 4.36 hand timed but only a 4.5 laser. Still has the 40" hops tho.
    i was just going to say that....if your coaches time you the same (or about the same) as the laser than its bull****. im pretty sure you just made up that part about them being very close together
    Growing like a weed

why pick a fight with somebody when you have no proof or credibility of even being legit... and have proof to back it up because ur gonna get asked for it... and if you dont have it, dont say it...
    last time i checked .. you were the one who got on here and called me an idiot and a loser and a douchebag. who the hell calls somebody a douchbag. i said i was gonna get my proof. dumbass.

nah but you are...
    my sister has better comebacks. what are u 10?

your small, weak and most likely not very fast...
    once again. when you look like you do.. you shouldnt say anything about other people. lol lets see your stats big man.
    Attached Images

BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BULL RUSH 42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your not muscular your just skinny
    My MMA Training journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112996071

Team Ground Control OM

http://groundcontrolom.com/main/

bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryce21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u run a 4.36 how old r u cause i jsut turned 17 and i run a 4.4 flat... as a sophmore
    wrestleing isnt just a sport its a lifestyle

Originally Posted by bryce21 View Post
    u run a 4.36 how old r u cause i jsut turned 17 and i run a 4.4 flat... as a sophmore
    god please dont start this again. i really do not want to hear how fast any1 is anymore.

NO1 HERE RUNS A LEGIT SUB 4.5 OR MAYBE EVER SUB 4.6. you running a 4.4 means you run a 4.7 laser probably. not trying to be a dick but im being realistic.

if you guys think you are really fast, go join track and win state and ill listen to you. MAYBE the kids who win the 100m state champs run 4.4s MAAAYBE depending on the state haha
    Growing like a weed

Originally Posted by kevn594 View Post
    god please dont start this again. i really do not want to hear how fast any1 is anymore.

NO1 HERE RUNS A LEGIT SUB 4.5 OR MAYBE EVER SUB 4.6. you running a 4.4 means you run a 4.7 laser probably. not trying to be a dick but im being realistic.

if you guys think you are really fast, go join track and win state and ill listen to you. MAYBE the kids who win the 100m state champs run 4.4s MAAAYBE depending on the state haha
    that was the dumbest thing iv ever heard. last year i ran track , came in second behind telani who ran a 10.4 100 meter and i ran a 10.78 qualifying time is 11.3

I'm not trying to start anything with you... but a 4.2 40 and a 10.8 100m doenst really translate... maybe you dont have endurance I'm not sure or what... alot of guys I know who run 10.5 100m times usually have a 4.4-4.5 40 because they 100m speed in which they progressively get faster... if you ran track you should have had enough endurance not to get slower so I dont understand how you ran a 10.8... either way better than I could run in the 100m I'm just sayin

LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok Im not being racist but there is a small percentage of all races that run 4.4 or below. There are very few white guys who run those times. A white guy has never broke under 10 sec in the 100m either.

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friend is 14 and ran a 11.5 100 meter.
    Currently on Defranco's Built Like A Badass.

lmao show me a study that proves a certain race runs a certain 40 time.....

I'm not trying to start anything with you... but a 4.2 40 and a 10.8 100m doenst really translate... maybe you dont have endurance I'm not sure or what... alot of guys I know who run 10.5 100m times usually have a 4.4-4.5 40 because they 100m speed in which they progressively get faster... if you ran track you should have had enough endurance not to get slower so I dont understand how you ran a 10.8... either way better than I could run in the 100m I'm just sayin
    dude.. telani set the state record at 10.4 . jackass. qualifing time is 11.3 .. u have no clue what your talking about.

Originally Posted by LOVINGTHEEIRON View Post
    Ok Im not being racist but there is a small percentage of all races that run 4.4 or below. There are very few white guys who run those times. A white guy has never broke under 10 sec in the 100m either.

hahahahahahhahahaha thats hilarious though lol. but i do agree that alot of small white guys come on this board and say "hey my coach timed me running a 4.3 in the 40 today!" i do agree there probably is some speed on this board but 4.3?? my ass. as iv said numerous amounts of times, if your coach says you run a 4.5, you actually run a 4.7

add .2 to it....
    Growing like a weed

dude.. telani set the state record at 10.4 . jackass. qualifing time is 11.3 .. u have no clue what your talking about.
    ok... I was trying to be polite with you, but first off how the hell am I supposed to know who set your state record and what state you live in... if you run a ****en 4.2 then you should be beating everyone off the jump first of all which would mean you have bad endurance when you would be covering the first 1/3 of the race faster than anyone else.... secondly your weak as fuucck and I hate to be like that to people but you are a jackass and ignorant and you have yet to give us a video of your world class speed....

that was the dumbest thing iv ever heard. last year i ran track , came in second behind telani who ran a 10.4 100 meter and i ran a 10.78 qualifying time is 11.3
    so if you run a 4.32 or 4.35 and tellani beat you by that much, what does he run a 4.1???

this arguement is going in circles
    Growing like a weed