Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Physics Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Didnt know the the pics of soldiers harassing were so bad (w/pics)

http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/prison/abu-ghraib/

I hate these stupid ****s who dont understand honor in war.

You fight.......take prisonsers.......interrogate them.....but dont be a ****ing nazi...

Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad Words is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There was another one on the front page of Financial Times today, and I think I recall seeing others... maybe not.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If that is the worst thing that ever happened to prisoners of war then everything in the world is just peachy.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

I still can't believe some Americans on this board tried to justify this.

That's disgusting man.

I seriously hope they sort this out properly, and punish those involved to the fullest extent.

What a world we live in. It looks like no country is truly full of freedom loving people, not even America. I suppose I could expect that sort of thing from Iraqi or French (lol, J/K) soldiers, but not from Americans.
    Last edited by LethalOnGuitarZ; 05-10-2004 at 11:16 AM.

error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys are being bitches..

How many americans have been captured, tortured and murdered .. ON CAMERA .. and then sent to our government?

and these americans weren't even soldiers..

innocent american journalists, tourists, etc are being horribly tortured and then they'll slice their stomachs open while they stand there and watch their guts fall to the floor

and you guys are complaining because SOLDIERS .. not innocent iraqi's where all laying naked together -- these soldiers who would have murdered and american in site had they had the chance?

No i'm not saying its right--

But hell.. They knew it was going to come back to them one day
    I'm bored.. lol

The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    War is ugly

It brings out the worst in people because of the extreme circumstances. No one seeks to justify what was done. It was wrong. I'm just saying that MUCH worse has happened far too many times for such a small incident to make such big ripples.

The credibility of America and it's troops are brought into jeopardy over this one little tiny incident...where the American press (and some leaders) stand up and declare that we've lost the war cause some kid thousands of miles away from home made them (prisoners) suck each other off. My God! That goes on in EVERY prison EVERYWHERE!

This whole prisoner thing has gotten out of hand! You would think to hear everyone talk that we were throwing them is concentration camps or something. It's absurd! Don't beleive everything the liberal media says.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

you guys are being bitches..

How many americans have been captured, tortured and murdered .. ON CAMERA .. and then sent to our government?

and these americans weren't even soldiers..

innocent american journalists, tourists, etc are being horribly tortured and then they'll slice their stomachs open while they stand there and watch their guts fall to the floor

and you guys are complaining because SOLDIERS .. not innocent iraqi's where all laying naked together -- these soldiers who would have murdered and american in site had they had the chance?

No i'm not saying its right--

But hell.. They knew it was going to come back to them one day
    So you're justifying these inhumane acts carried out by US soldiers?

The point is, we're NOT a bunch of cold-blooded, sick minded, animals like that. America is supposed to come into a country torn apart by a greedy murderous leader and turn it into a rich, democratic state. They didn't go in there to get their own back on Iraqi soldiers. What kind of an example is that to set to the rest of the world?

Can't you just admit that what they did was wrong and they deserve to be punished? Aw heck, let's go invade every country and torture their prisoners too! Cos they'd probably do the same to us if they could!
    Last edited by LethalOnGuitarZ; 05-10-2004 at 11:35 AM.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have no real comment other than, these people who video tape and snap pictures of it, dont they know you WILL get caught. Why even snap photos of it? U know your going to get caught, and the photos are going to be released.
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Originally posted by LethalOnGuitarZ

The point is, we're NOT a bunch of cold-blooded, sick minded, animals like that. America is supposed to come into a country torn apart by a greedy murderous leader and turn it into a rich, democratic state. They didn't go in there to get their own back on Iraqi soldiers. What kind of an example is that to set to the rest of the world?

Can't you just admit that what they did was wrong and they deserve to be punished?
    I agree that we should have a MORAL STANDARD epecially if we expect others to live by it. The things that happened were wrong those soldiers should be severly punished and relieved of duty. I'm just saying (like I did in the other thread) that War can always be worse.

This situation should be dealt with and we should move on towards giving the people of the mideast a free government.

I'd Rather be Lifting... STL_Lift's Avatar
    STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can't you just admit that what they did was wrong and they deserve to be punished? Aw heck, let's go invade every country and torture their prisoners too! Cos they'd probably do the same to us if they could!
    You ever heard the saying "Fight Fire With Fire"? We shouldnt have to play nice all the time... F*ck those B*tc*es!!!
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 198lbs

HST FTW

Originally posted by The Conqueror
    This situation should be dealt with and we should move on towards giving the people of the mideast a free government.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I hope the media and everyone else don't drag this BS on forever, and as you said, so we can move on towards giving Iraq a free government.

thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thundar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 wrongs dont make a right

Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its_PainFuLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by STL_Lift
    You ever heard the saying "Fight Fire With Fire"? We shouldnt have to play nice all the time... F*ck those B*tc*es!!!
    well next time we see american troops being tortured and burned to death they can just say " fiight fire with fire" and its all ok. this is just stupid this whole thing.

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) liquid_fire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who try to justify this sort of thing need severe mental help

error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No i'm not justifying it at all

I hontestly dont think we should be in iraq at all

its just another vietnam -- history repeating itself

I'm just waiting to see how long bush is going to continue his war to nowhere -- along with how many people have to die and how much money has to be spent before he realizes that nothing has changed.
    I'm bored.. lol

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watching the news this morning, the news anchor lady says, "..and coming up, we've got new photos of prisoner abuse in Iraq..." The way she said it was like, "Boy, have we got a treat for you coming up.."

A couple of days ago, an eight-months-pregnant Israeli mother and her four daughters, ages 2 to 11, were killed by two Palestinian terrorists. One at a time, each girl was shot to death, after which a shot was fired into the mother's stomach, killing the unborn, and then a final bullet into the mother's head. That, by any standards, is an unspeakable atrocity.

The media showed no photos or denunciation of this horrendous act, nor was there a demand for apologies. In fact, I heard no outrage from our politicians either.
    Last edited by Viking22; 05-10-2004 at 12:34 PM.
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

Originally posted by Viking22
    The media showed no photos or denunciation of this horrendous act, nor was there a demand for apologies. In fact, I heard no outrage from our politicians either.
    Problem is, that there's so much of this Bull**** going on in the world like this, that the media either A) Couldn't report it all, or B) Didn't think it would be of public interest.

I hate it when polititians brush off events such as this, they should at least be denuncing it.

quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10) quodnomen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, while i don't condone what the soldiers did, i can understand their thinking, these people killed their friends and tried to kill them; they were upset and wanted to take it out on the prisoners. What i DON"T understand is how stupid must one be to take pictures of it. That is the kind of idiotic thing i expect teenagers to do when vandalizing somone house.

Maybe noone told these soldiers, if you are going to comit a crime LESS evidence is better. To pose with your thumb up and a big smile is just plain dumb.

digdug123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    while I don't agree with the abuse that is shown in these pictures... it is important to realize that the military has it's own series of checks and balances, i.e. court martial, to punish those involved.

what really chaps my hide is how the media latches onto a story like this and won't let it die when they could find abuse like this happening right here in the US within our own prison system.

supergarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this issue is getting old fast. Welcome to last week.
    STFU YOU JIB

enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50) enjoyincubus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jews getting gassed by the millions is a tragedy. the jfk assassination is a tragedy. the rape of nanking is a tragedy. a girl pointing at a dick with her thumb up isnt.

getting your toe nails ripped out is torture. getting your tung cut out from the root is torture. hanging someone froma fan is torture. making a bunch of naked prisoners make a human pyramid is not. its embarrassing, but not torture.

we dont know who these prisoners are. we dont know what they did to be there, but im guessing since we are interrogating them so strongly they are terrorists/insurgents. if that is the case, who cares? hell, they might even be involved in the killing of our 4 civillians in fallujah. if they were involved in any killing, they are getting off easy and should be dead. im sure they would rather make a pyramid than be have real justice fall upon them BTW...

whats more, this isnt even a widespread practice. to my knowledge this is the only case of this happening. since it isnt happening anywhere else, we cannot jump to any kind of conclusions.
    Last edited by enjoyincubus; 05-10-2004 at 01:30 PM.
    Honorary Australian.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WTF???

That soldier giving the thumbs up is either a 12 year old boy or a boyish looking girl.

Either way, he/she has twig arms and I hope we have better soldiers than that defending the country!! hahah

Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick Taboada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They take our soliders and burn them and hang them when they are caught.

IF WE DONT START FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE WE WILL NEVER WIN.

You cant win in anything if the opposing force is cheating, and war is no different. If they cheat, and dont follow the rules of war, we need to adapt our strategy in order to counteract this. **** geneva, its out dated.

mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mariners216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Cerbinator
    WTF???

That soldier giving the thumbs up is either a 12 year old boy or a boyish looking girl.

Either way, he/she has twig arms and I hope we have better soldiers than that defending the country!! hahah
    It's a girl. Lynndie (sp?) England I think.
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'Do you believe in my God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people trying to justify these acts are not AMERICAN. I'm sure these people that were abused and harassed would have much rather taken a bullet to the head than to have had all these things done to them:
    f. (S) Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped;

b. (S) Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees;

c. (S) Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing;

d. (S) Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time;

e. (S) Forcing naked male detainees to wear women's underwear;

g. (S) Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them;

h. (S) Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate electric torture;

i. (S) Writing "I am a Rapest" (sic) on the leg of a detainee alleged to have forcibly raped a 15-year old fellow detainee, and then photographing him naked;

j. (S) Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee's neck and having a female Soldier pose for a picture;

k. (S) A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;

l. (S) Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee;

m. (S) Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.

a. (U) Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees;

b. (U) Threatening detainees with a charged 9mm pistol;

c. (U) Pouring cold water on naked detainees;

d. (U) Beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair;

e. (U) Threatening male detainees with rape;

f. (U) Allowing a military police guard to stitch the wound of a detainee who was injured after being slammed against the wall in his cell;

g. (U) Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.

h. (U) Using military working dogs to frighten and intimidate detainees with threats of attack, and in one instance actually biting a detainee.

For anyone to try and justify this by using the "WELL THEY murdered our POWs, so we have to rape theirs!!" shut the **** up.

Location: ....................... C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN
    Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I sure am.

These acts are not inhumane. Those Iraquis were intent on killing Americans. They failed, and got what they deserved. I don't see whe torture is not included in capital punishment.
    *-.,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*
    Guy 1: All these fall colors remind me of back home.
    Guy 2: Yeah, orange like the ball at the Nick's game, red like mamma mia's pasta sauce....
    Guy 1: And brown, like the guys I don't pick up in my cab!
    *-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*

T.U.T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T.U.T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T.U.T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T.U.T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T.U.T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found myself to be pretty naive when it came to this topic because the abuse, torture, humiliation, etc. were something that I could envision the Iraq's doing, but I didn't picture it coming from American or British soldiers. I thought of them as being more dignified and civilized than that.

On that issue though, even if there is abuse going on from the Iraqi side it's not as though we'd ever hear about it. We will only hear about American atrocities because we have a *mostly* free and open press that can report on such things. No chance of an Iraqi press reporting the bad going's on from their side of things. Because of that America will always be held to a higher standard and be under the microscope at all times. That part of things is a little one-sided in my opinion.

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh well, just be glad it isnt you. you're not going to do anything by posting on a bodybuilding website about how inhumane this is except start an argument between other people you dont know. whats the point in that? and do i find it inhumane? no. american soldiers have suffered much more. ask any vietnam pow who had bamboo shafts hammered underneath their fingernails if they think this is inhumane. ask any vietnam vet who had small glass pipes pushed into their dick hole and then the vc shattered them and while you piss, you piss out small glass shards if they think this is inhumane. pffft, pictures of people in sexual positions....that aint nothing. what you should worry about is if your computer will still work tomorrow so you can post on this website, while our soldiers are out there hoping they will still be alive tomorrow.

supergarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    e. (S) Forcing naked male detainees to wear women's underwear;

c. (U) Pouring cold water on naked detainees;

hahaha
    STFU YOU JIB

Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Omar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im a republican and am supportive of the remove sadam war but this really makes me feel like **** and drains the patriotism out of me when i see what our people are doing.