Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emberstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

meditation and relaxation and bodybuilding

I wanted to know if anyone meditates or those relaxation and mind calming techniqs after workouts.

I used to do them for stress release when I got over stressed and would usually after meybe 20-30 minutes feel refreshed and energized, so I thought I would try doing them after workouts once I have taken my creatine, taken a shower to get cleaned up and less smelly like a gymsock, then taken my whey. I am curious is putting my body in a calm and relaxing state during this time would help me in the early stages of recovery.

has anyone ever tried this?

Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sclorch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use meditation with great success to control hunger, reduce stess and anxiety, and for concentration purposes. I also sleep very well and have dreams if I meditate before sleep.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get calm after I hit the sauna. I sit in there for 10 minutes, calm down, and start thinking about my plans for the rest of the day.

I would say the steam room but at my gym, that thing breaks down almost every day.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jacuzzi Baths , are a big help to me , recovery , mind , spirit.
    Greater Knox BB 06 , 8 of 13 , Novice.

Battle At The River 07 , 5 of 7 , JMW

Greater Knox classic 07 , 8 of 9 JMW

Battle at the River 08 , 4 of 4 JMW Masters crossover

cage fight record 1-1
    1st fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGcQZCtgV4

2nd fight vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6dZyZbUZc4

KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000) KiloNewton is just really nice. (+1000)
    The effect that meditation will have is improved CNS recovery. It will help you if you train with a high intensity and or a high frequency. If you train with a lower intensity or you don't train with a high frequency then your CNS will probably have enough time to recover between training sessions, assuming it isn't getting stimulous from elsewhere (such as stress).