Closed Thread
    rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Left eggwhites out overnight... are they bad?

i left a whole carton of eggwhites out overnight. are they bad or can i just put them back in the fridge?

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most likely they've gone bad. I give eggs 2 hours (uncooked) if left outside.

If they've been cooked, They're should be OK.
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tabasco.sauce View Post
    Most likely they've gone bad. I give eggs 2 hours (uncooked) if left outside.

If they've been cooked, They're should be OK.
    uncooked, still sitting in the carton

enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd bet they're fine. Give them the smell test.

Don't laugh, humans' sense of smell has developed through evolution so that we are repulsed by the scent of anything that is rotten or putrid and would be dangerous to eat.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddybear352 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes deff spoiled

enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10) enforcerlady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you think people got their eggs back in the old days? They collected the eggs that the chickens were sitting on. There was no refridgeration and those people were just fine. People are so paranoid about food going bad these days.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by enforcerlady View Post
    How do you think people got their eggs back in the old days? They collected the eggs that the chickens were sitting on. There was no refridgeration and those people were just fine. People are so paranoid about food going bad these days.
    Well to some extent you don't want to risk eating spoiled food since it can have some ****ty consequences. What does a carton of egg whites cost? $3 or $4? If this was a $50 carton of egg whites, I'll say eat it.

bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigtiny31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are these in or out of the shell?
    I love the pain...

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say they're spoiled...

hahaha, i don't really thing using the "but what did they do in the old days"

I'm sure in the 'old days' getting sick off food was either hit or miss. My brother eats fruit and veggies unwashed becuase he uses the excuse, 'but im sure the cavemen didn't wash their foods'... my brother gets sick often...:S
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

smell first!

always smell first!
    bad food smells bad!

however, since eggs are relatively cheap ($1.50/12) i would probably chuck them and buy fresh ones!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronahrik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by enforcerlady View Post
    Well, the reason they did that in old America, and still do in Europe, is because the eggshell normally has a wax-like coating when it is laid by a hen. Said shell prevents bacteria from spoiling it. Consumers in America, however, are paranoid about “weird food”. 2 carrots that grew into one mega-carrot? Disgusting, apparently? So Americans removed the wax coating so they wouldn’t have to take it off when they bought it. I made an account JUST to correct you.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kronahrik View Post
    I made an account JUST to correct you.
    Well they likely figured it out being that it's over 12 years ago
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K