View Poll Results: Rate my change in appearance.

Voters
9337. You may not vote on this poll
  • nothing exciting

850 9.10%
  • average

308 3.30%
  • better then average

3,724 39.88%
  • best i have seen

4,455 47.71%
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Before and After...250+ and now 160.

Here is a photo of me back in 1999, I started working out when i moved to another state to go to college, I broke up with my girlfiend and found that girls don't like guys with bigger boobs then them. So after staying away from fast food and eating right and sticking to a generic workout plan i lost enough weight in about a year the next time i went home to have my mom not have any clue who i was. I tried lots of supplments and found out that the best thing to go is eat right, cardio in the morning, protein and sticking to your workout. So what does everyone think?
    Attached Images

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is so awesome man. That just takes so much dedication and that is very inspirational to anybody. I can imagine how great you feel right now bro. The hard hard work definitely paid off.

Registered User chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing job! And you don't have any loose skins?

And why are your shorts pulled down so low?

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

DAMN!! That is some impressive work. You might as well post diet/workout, etc., everyone will be wanting to know just how the hell you did that. CONGRATULATIONS, one of most amazing transformations I have seen! What are your goals from here? Later, Odin

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Apocalypse, Chemicaldreamer & Odin.

Yeah I feel great, but honestly i had no choice. I'm a focused person and went i set my goals its just a matter of time. What motivated me the most was everyone telling me i was looking thinner. At the gym I asked a lot of questions and didnt anything stop me. I can also say i have never even smoked a cigerate or done any kind of drugs. I have wine every now and then.

As far as the loose skin, I had some on my stomach, but i used this cream to smooth it out, and doing cardio and eating right made it disapear pretty fast and me being so young. I am 23 now...The shorts are low because i still have shorts that don't fit that i still wear and are confrontable.

Here is a photo of me and a girlfriend of mine. Most people have no clue how much i have lost or what i looked like even 3 years ago.

i will have to post my work-out routine and what i have done to drop the weight, thanks!
    Attached Images

HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow..a whole different person and the ladies think u look alot better too.

Keep lifting

DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    >Here is a photo of me and a girlfriend of mine. Most people have no clue >how much i have lost or what i looked like even 3 years ago. >

I can soooo relate to that....I still have my old license and people never believe it's me when I have to show I.D. It's actually a great feeling.

Congrats on the hard work and dedication, I know it feels awesome from my own experience.

Derek
    Current Cutt after 6 mo bulk
    206-177

Summer Last year 04':
    161@10%BF

Summer 05' goal
    Goal 165-167@10%BF.

Transformation photos:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=270629[/url]
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193621[/url]

all41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Flesh out your story, so to speak. Be interested in how you made the transition. Sounds like you came up with some basic, common sense conclusions.
    semper ubi sub ubi

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DAMN... most impressive transformation I've seen in a long time...

I like how you kept things simple with cardio and eating the right foods.

BOW DOWN NOW!!!

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow! amazing transofrmation, you should be really proud...

Thanks everyone!!

This is my plan that I stuck with for a the longest amount of time at the begining.

Wake up : Cardio for 30min
    After workout: Cereal + protien powder in a bowl (love it)

2 hours later: piece of chicken

2 hours later: Tuna + Salsa + Protein powder

2 hours later: piece of chicken

2 hours later: protein bar then i would go to the gym

Weights:
    Monday: biceps
    Tuesday: shoulders
    Wed: Legs
    Thursday: chest
    Friday: rest
    Saturday: Basketball
    Sunday: Basektball

After i would work out i would have a protein shake.

I didnt do the no carbs thing, i just ate a lot of meats and stayed away from food for dinner and only had a protein shake.

I tried Creatine, did nothing but made be look thicker, The only supplements i use now is Isopure protein, L Glutaime & I have tried Hydroxycut and Swole V2 in the past.

My workout routine now is this:

Monday: Biceps
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wed: Triceps
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Back
    Saturday: Chest
    Sunday: Legs

My workouts change depending if the machines at the gym are occupied or not.

I Still do Cardio when i first wake up in the morning on an empty stomach and i follow that with a awesome ab workout and i try to eat every 2 hours and stay away from most foods that give me 30 seconds of enjoyment. I pretty much eat fish, chicken & cereal as the main ingredient for most of my meals.

My cheat food is cookie dough!

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amazing physique. It must be amazing to see how you get a different kind of attention. I'm thinking in response to the comment about why your shorts are worn low should be something like..."with this body wouldn't you." I would grab a speedo and just walk around now...like at the grocery store and dmv. Must be great on the ego. Congrats. Very inspirational

Big n Swole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking You look awesome dude.

Great transformation. You lookl ike two different people. Very awesome jod bro. I want to look like you when I finish cutting. Keep up the good work.

SuP!! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuP!! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuP!! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job!! you kick the subway dudes ass.

subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am completely humbled. That is absolutely amazing! You are one of my new heroes

subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50) subby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Stevebaby
    Amazing physique. It must be amazing to see how you get a different kind of attention. I'm thinking in response to the comment about why your shorts are worn low should be something like..."with this body wouldn't you." I would grab a speedo and just walk around now...like at the grocery store and dmv. Must be great on the ego. Congrats. Very inspirational
    hehehe...makes me think of The Nutty Professor. "SPANDEX, I want everything in SPANDEX!"

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Wow that is definitely one of the best transformations I've seen. Great great job!!

Thanks again, and this is the reason why i put these photos up, Because of everyones support!

Because i know that it takes a lot of focus..not much hard work, because it doesnt take much work to wake up 45min earlier and run, or say no to fast food and eat right... JUST DO IT! , and i also know it takes dedication to keep it off...when you feel you are in good shape and a couple cookies here and some cocktails there won't hurt....

My motivation is having girls tell me I have a nice body or even guys telling me that. Whatever your reasons are for working out stick to them....and anytime you want to go out on friday night and have some pizza, pasta get drunk with your friends...think of that reason why you want to loose weight because trust me ...Going 1 step forward and 2 steps back...won't get you anywhere!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up *bow down, now!*

Excellent transformation, mondesi02!

Wow... what you did isn't easy to do, but you did. Outstanding work.

Gives you an amazing sense of power to know that you have control over your body, doesn't it?

Again, great job. Welcome to the fellowship of people who've transformed themselves.

- Skip "Applied knowledge is power!"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question. After you loss weight like that, do you find yourself sweating less?

Anways, great progress bro!

GrowingBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Great job dude. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said 'no dinner'. Ever wondered why animals/birds are not fat /obese/out of shape? Diurnal (sp?) animals NEVER eat after sunset. Here in India, an ancient vedic tradition dictates that one cannot eat after sunset (typically~7pm). Over the ages, the reasoning has been lost as to why, but only now are we realizing again.

Whats recommended is a couple of glasses of fresh lime juice, before bed.

Impossible is Nothing buffmama33's Avatar
    buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa...congratulations!
    "The man who has no imagination, has no wings."-Mohammed Ali

- Skip "No, I'm not a post whore. But I play one on TV."

*Lost 25 lbs. in phase 1*
    Week 1: 136.6
    Week 2: 135.6
    Week 3: 134.0
    Week 4: 133.0
    Week 5: 132.6
    Week 6: 132.2 (wisdom teeth, sucky week)
    Week 7: 129.4
    Week 8: 128.6
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

Miss Fitness, ha... I'm going for Miss Olympia.

wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100) wankattack2002 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by GrowingBoy
    Ever wondered why animals/birds are not fat /obese/out of shape? Diurnal (sp?) animals NEVER eat after sunset.
    Lol, this is the sillyest comment I ever read, what about nocturnal predators?

Wild animals are not fat because generally they don't get the oppurtunity to eat enough food to get fat and perhaps also because they are active most of the time.

For a bear to put on the bodyweight it needs to go into hibernation it has to eat for on average 16 hours of the day.

No offense intended mate.
    100 % of the shots you don't take don't go in!

nitr0x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent transformation man. Hopefully when i get to my cutting phase i can be as motivated as you. Your a true inspiration. Your looking great(in a heterosexual way).

PS. ur girl is fine

Ronto:

Back in the day when i was pushing 200+, i remember i would sweat threw my shirts just stretching (and thats not a joke)...

..I sweat less now for sure, not sure why this is...

By the way, i changed my diet several times, ...i read a lot of articles and i had to do a lot of trial and error before i found something that worked for me...I would recommend trying lots of different foods, supplements, workouts, because what will work for one person might not work for you.

Cheers!

nitr0x:

Yeah she is a great girl man, She is a fitness model that is always giving me grief about my diet, she can eat pizza at 3am and still have a great body. I have to eat the tomatoes off of the pizza and drink water!

...even though i have a hot chic next to me, doesnt give me any excuse to slack, keeps me wanting to look better and not go on a 3 day beinge.

When you are in your cutting phase, i would recomend going out to clubs or places with hot chics, keeps you motivated and wanting to stay close to your goals!
    Attached Images

kickboxtony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *smells shoulders* *whirls nose around* *sniff sniff* what is this smell? Wait...I smell....bs??
    I've seen people drop from 250 to 150 and they had flabs of skin hangin.

Give us more proof cuz I don't believe you. If it's for real then post a pic of you with a sign saying bodybuilding.com and try and find me a close up of when you were fat.

kickboxtony:

Sure, tomorrow i will do it in the morning for ya - guy! I have no need to be f-ing around.

I didnt post this for enjoyment i did it to inspire people.

Adios!

Shawnthex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post up more fat pics and pics of you now. Oh yeah and some pics of your girl she is hot LOL. I belive ya, just wanna see more before and after pics, HUGE change!

ChickenHunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kickboxtony
    *smells shoulders* *whirls nose around* *sniff sniff* what is this smell? Wait...I smell....bs??
    I've seen people drop from 250 to 150 and they had flabs of skin hangin.

Give us more proof cuz I don't believe you. If it's for real then post a pic of you with a sign saying bodybuilding.com and try and find me a close up of when you were fat.
    BUMP. That is the truth! this is all so bogus. the lardass dosn't even have the same facial features even if you allow that his face is distorted by blubber.

this is bull,show us your stretchmarks to prove you were that fatass. no way do you go from that fat to having such tight,unblemished skin.

you may fool the kiddies but not the grown ups. sorry guys this is a troll.