norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

shaking like a bearch

Whenever i do dips, my arms shake a crapload does anyone know why and how i can stop that?

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well how many reps are you doing? And are you using added weight? It could be many things, one, you just might have trouble keeping balanced, trying leaning a bit in a diff direction, two, your body might not be strong enough yet to do them...so if thats the case the assisted machine is good.

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deepends on a lot of things and not enough information to guess (i.e., how long have u been doing them, where in your routine, etc..)

norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i do about 2 sets of 10 without any weight fine, but its only been once that i shook alot. its usually about the 5th thing after all teh dumb bell work

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my dominant arm does that on flat bench