5zigen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is this number of sets ok?

I just happen to notice that most people recommend or give out workouts consisting of only 9 sets per muscle group. So I was just wondering if doing 12 sets per muscle is ok??? Like for chest, if I do:

DB bench press 3 sets
    Incline BB press 3 sets
    Decline DB press 3 sets
    DB pullover 3 sets

I normally do low reps (4-8) for a couple of weeks and then high (10-12) for a week, then back to low reps.

Is this too much or not??? Or is it in the borderline???

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it would be too much for me i prefer 8-9 but have you been responding to it well?

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    drop the pullovers then you are sweet
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

5zigen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, that gains are coming. I can't quite say that it's great but it's there.

THe WeapoN:

So you're saying that 9 sets is really the way to go?