Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did I get taller from creatine?

Hey guys..have you ever heard any claims of height increase when starting creatine..i'm 8 days in and just started my maintenance phase after the loading phase..I was 6'4" ish before I started creatine and never ever hit my head on my dowstairs washroom (ceiling is dropped a bit in this location for duct work)..now I am hitting my head on the ceiling constantly..it would seem I grew an inch or 2..even my wife and friends have commented on how they think i look taller..seeing as creatine is skelatal muscle related this does not seem far fecthed but would love to hear an informed opinion..

thanks!
    One day at a time..

user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you wear the strap from fizogen when you train? I grew 4 inches from using it

Jason
    ★cVc★

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you taking Cell-Tech by any chance? I've heard of people growing up to 8 inches in a month from using it.

user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user25891 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

Jason
    ★cVc★

NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    Are you taking Cell-Tech by any chance? I've heard of people growing up to 8 inches in a month from using it.
    im 6'9....ive always been tall...im only 21, and im currently taking creatine....if i grow another freakin inch....illl be kinda pissed, i hit my head constantly on doors, signs etc.

but if cell-tech can make you grow haha i should just try it out and go for gold at 7'0.(sarcasm)

.....anyway
    creatine monohydrate as a supplement is taken for muscle creatine phospahte (CP) wich is used (during weight training) for muscle contraction energy (ATP). your supplementing your CP pretty much so it restores faster and your muscles will grow faster...in laymens terms....

of course....if your creatine includes the human growth hormone well then maybe on a very very rare occasion you might just be getting taller.....
    Last edited by NoobyBuilder; 05-07-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: grammer

Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pounderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no not cell tech..it's creadrive from GNC..has ribose, and a bunch of other things in it..neat to hear that this stuff could actually make you grow taller..
    One day at a time..

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jason Pegg View Post
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

Jason
    JP, who are you going off on?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    JP, who are you going off on?
    lol its a common quote from the misc section
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoobyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pounderr View Post
    no not cell tech..it's creadrive from GNC..has ribose, and a bunch of other things in it..neat to hear that this stuff could actually make you grow taller..
    Ribose Supplements
    Ribose is a natural sugar found in all living cells, which begins the process by which cellular energy, or adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is produced. Ribose and its related compound, deoxyribose, are the carbohydrates used to form DNA and RNA (ribose is used in RNA and deoxyribose is used in DNA).

Ribose provides every cell in the body with energy. It is one of the more popular supplements among serious athletes, who take it to increase stamina and endurance and to help them recover from workouts more quickly. The theory is that ribose helps athletic performance by supplying cells in the muscle tissue with a continuous supply of ATP (energy). While there is an abundance of anecdotal evidence from body builders and other athletes concerning the positive effects of ribose, clinical research in this area is still inconclusive. However, research has shown that ribose does indeed help speed recovery of the heart muscle after a heart attack, and improve blood flow to the heart in those affected by ischemia. Ribose supplementation has been used to support heart function and rejuvenate cardiac tissue after both heart attack and heart surgery.

Preliminary research indicates that ribose may also help promote recovery in those with illnesses characterized by ATP depletion, such as Huntington?s Disease (HD) and fibromyalgia. Part of its effectiveness may stem from the fact that it is a small molecule, and easily crosses the blood brain barrier.

Ribose is available in bulk powder, capsule, and tablet, and chewable tablet forms. It is also sometimes combined or ?stacked? with creatine, another substance that helps keep the muscles supplied with ATP, in formulations marketed to professional body builders. Follow the dosage instructions on the packaging. Although their have been no reports of overdose connected with ribose supplementation, there have been some reports of adverse reactions in some individuals taking ribose, including symptoms of hypoglycemia, hyperuricemia, hyperuricosuria, diarrhea, nausea, and headache. Diabetics must consult a physician about adjusting their medications before taking ribose supplements.

http://www.vitaminstuff.com/supplements-ribose.html

yeah i wondered the same thing..figured it was a mis-post for another thread..
    One day at a time..

Registered User silicon_mayhem_'s Avatar
    silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys..have you ever heard any claims of height increase when starting creatine..i'm 8 days in and just started my maintenance phase after the loading phase..I was 6'4" ish before I started creatine and never ever hit my head on my dowstairs washroom (ceiling is dropped a bit in this location for duct work)..now I am hitting my head on the ceiling constantly..it would seem I grew an inch or 2..even my wife and friends have commented on how they think i look taller..seeing as creatine is skelatal muscle related this does not seem far fecthed but would love to hear an informed opinion..

thanks!
    The informed opinion would be: too much BB.com has apparently begun to rot your brain.

No, I'm sorry to say that creatine will be of no help to the vertically-challenged. At least not in any study I've ever read... like... ever. As a matter of fact, I can assure you that as a result of reading your post - a thousand of my brain cells have committed seppuku, and I am now at a loss for how to do math.
    QUOTE(Patrick Arnold @ May 16 2005, 07:45 PM)
    Anyone that still holds out the belief that Silicon is Mike Mcandless after this post is off his rocker

Originally Posted by silicon_mayhem_ View Post
    The informed opinion would be: too much BB.com has apparently begun to rot your brain.

No, I'm sorry to say that creatine will be of no help to the vertically-challenged. At least not in any study I've ever read... like... ever. As a matter of fact, I can assure you that as a result of reading your post - a thousand of my brain cells have committed seppuku, and I am now at a loss for how to do math.

actually this was my first post, so your hypothesis would be incorrect..not hard to see why you're rolling with red next to your rep though..was there a need to be a dick?
    One day at a time..

Registered User silicon_mayhem_'s Avatar
    silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    actually this was my first post, so your hypothesis would be incorrect..not hard to see why you're rolling with red next to your rep though..was there a need to be a dick?
    I'm not sure. Was there a need to make a complete idiot out of yourself by asking such a completely asinine question without doing everyone else the favor of doing your own research and saving yourself some embarassment?
    QUOTE(Patrick Arnold @ May 16 2005, 07:45 PM)
    Anyone that still holds out the belief that Silicon is Mike Mcandless after this post is off his rocker

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    your height is determined by your bone structure....not the amount of ATP in skeletal muscle
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i heard of growing taller when u hit pugerty

maybe that is what happened

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You see the problem is that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

Originally Posted by silicon_mayhem_ View Post
    I'm not sure. Was there a need to make a complete idiot out of yourself by asking such a completely asinine question without doing everyone else the favor of doing your own research and saving yourself some embarassment?
    wtf are you talking about? you're the embarassment and a total dick for no reason..i'm not sure why you would think I would be embarassed for asking a simple question and trying to learn..why are you even on this forum anyway? run out of places in real life to be a dick?
    One day at a time..

Originally Posted by 391rippy View Post
    your height is determined by your bone structure....not the amount of ATP in skeletal muscle
    but what about added water retention in spinal disks? obviously it would not affect bone size but spinal disks could be larger due to water retention..i'm not talking 8 inches here, but a slight increase..say .5-1 inch
    One day at a time..

weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

I was 6'4" ish before I started creatine and never ever hit my head on my dowstairs washroom (ceiling is dropped a bit in this location for duct work)..now I am hitting my head on the ceiling constantly..
    thanks!
    I was actually reading a pubmed the other day that said taking creatine makes your ceiling sink in, let me find it and i will get back to you

Originally Posted by weezyjaunt View Post
    I was actually reading a pubmed the other day that said taking creatine makes your ceiling sink in, let me find it and i will get back to you
    cool get back to me with that..I read somewhere that nitric oxide remodels your bathroom..I tried it and it works! new whirlpool to prove it..
    One day at a time..

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unfortunately I never got my bathroom remodeled, but I heard creatine combined with arginine can occasionally rip a hole in the space-time continuum.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Unfortunately I never got my bathroom remodeled, but I heard creatine combined with arginine can occasionally rip a hole in the space-time continuum.
    lol..spit a bit of coffee out there..
    One day at a time..

weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezyjaunt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool get back to me with that..I read somewhere that nitric oxide remodels your bathroom..I tried it and it works! new whirlpool to prove it..
    Man, I am glad you have a sense of humor. I was worried you might step on me when your creadrive runs out and you are 30 feet tall!

Man, I am glad you have a sense of humor. I was worried you might step on me when your creadrive runs out and you are 30 feet tall!
    lol yeah I have a sense of humour..a razzing is all in good fun and I can tell the difference..
    One day at a time..

bahh you are no fun, not even hostile when you get a razzing

I haven't seen anything that would suggest creatine might make you taller, although I wouldn't be surprised if some 5'4 kids head to gnc as soon as they see this

bahh you are no fun, not even hostile when you get a razzing

I haven't seen anything that would suggest creatine might make you taller, although I wouldn't be surprised if some 5'4 kids head to gnc as soon as they see this
    well jokes aside..I tell ya i'm sure I grew a bit (.5-1")..not sure if it's posture or like I said bloated spinal disks (cus "The center of the disc is a jelly-like substance called the nucleus pulposus") no clue if it can bloat or not (hence this thread)..maybe when I cycle off i'll take actual measurements and see..
    Last edited by Pounderr; 05-10-2007 at 01:52 AM.
    One day at a time..

Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey

I'm 18 and a half and 6'1, would I get taller from Cell-Tech or Creatine monohydrate then?

Originally Posted by Faktum View Post
    Hey

I'm 18 and a half and 6'1, would I get taller from Cell-Tech or Creatine monohydrate then?
    cell tech hardcore, yes. creatine mono, no

J-Dubs10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serious? Man that would be sweet if I could be like 6' 3" haha.

Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cell tech hardcore, yes. creatine mono, no
    Thanks for answering.Interesting, so what facts you got for that? Just curious.