Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by Faktum View Post
    Thanks for answering.Interesting, so what facts you got for that? Just curious.
    Bump!

Registered User silicon_mayhem_'s Avatar
    silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) silicon_mayhem_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by weezyjaunt View Post
    cell tech hardcore, yes. creatine mono, no
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm hoping this was a joke. Damn I love this place.
    QUOTE(Patrick Arnold @ May 16 2005, 07:45 PM)
    Anyone that still holds out the belief that Silicon is Mike Mcandless after this post is off his rocker

Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by Faktum View Post
    Bump!
    Bump! I'm seriously wondering about this you guys, are you just kidding weezyjaunt?

AzamAzid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Pounderr View Post
    Hey guys..have you ever heard any claims of height increase when starting creatine..i'm 8 days in and just started my maintenance phase after the loading phase..I was 6'4" ish before I started creatine and never ever hit my head on my dowstairs washroom (ceiling is dropped a bit in this location for duct work)..now I am hitting my head on the ceiling constantly..it would seem I grew an inch or 2..even my wife and friends have commented on how they think i look taller..seeing as creatine is skelatal muscle related this does not seem far fecthed but would love to hear an informed opinion..

thanks!
    Originally Posted by user25891 View Post
    Do you wear the strap from fizogen when you train? I grew 4 inches from using it

Jason
    Originally Posted by Branch Chain Blink View Post
    Are you taking Cell-Tech by any chance? I've heard of people growing up to 8 inches in a month from using it.
    Can I know what brand did you use and what age you start to take it?? This is not first time I heard grown man getting taller using creatine, seriously I want to know
    Last edited by AzamAzid; 04-25-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: extra information

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AzamAzid View Post
    Can I know what brand did you use and what age you start to take it?? This is not first time I heard grown man getting taller using creatine, seriously I want to know
    I believe he started at age 10, and grew from ~130cm to ~180cm in 8 years. thats 50cm. Id say it works so create mono should do

TheDreamMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weezyjaunt View Post
    cell tech hardcore, yes. creatine mono, no
    does it matter what kind of cell tech???

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheDreamMan View Post
    You must be new here.

bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bludevil214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheDreamMan View Post
    This thread is a joke guy. It's a cruel world eh?
    Grizzly Adams did have a beard

Hakanxyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AzamAzid View Post
    Originally Posted by bludevil214 View Post
    This thread is a joke guy. It's a cruel world eh?
    Hello. My child has short stature. My doctor said it could be creatine deficiency. Does creatine really increase height? Do any of you use

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Lots of nutritional deficiencies can result in a childs height not reaching its potential. Always worth trying to fix them. Good nutrition affects many health outcomes, not just height.

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good