Closed Thread

Thread: Dominate

YaWant Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dominate

It's my fantasy to be on a ship full of male bodybuilder sailors all at my command, I'd wear leather corset, thigh high boots and carry my whip! I'd dominate you all....

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    STFU fat bald man
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Its my fantasy to be on that boat. Please proceed to spank my hard firm ass. Then massage my enormous bicep muscles. I will then bend you over and eat each and every last **** chunk out of your creamy cum filled *******. As i do this i will lick ur ****ing hairy groteseque nuts and squeeze my pec nipples.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!

YaWant Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by rmatic1
    Its my fantasy to be on that boat. Please proceed to spank my hard firm ass. Then massage my enormous bicep muscles. I will then bend you over and eat each and every last **** chunk out of your creamy cum filled *******. As i do this i will lick ur ****ing hairy groteseque nuts and squeeze my pec nipples.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!
    lmao

your funny, I like you...

express yourself don't repress yourself!!
    Do I have a point of view? oops i didn't know I couldn't talk about sex!
    I'm not sorry, I'm not your bitch don't hang your **** on me

I'm not apologising, would it sound better of i were a man? would u like it if i was? would u feel the same way? i have no regrets!