Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 5384
    michaeljonnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Chicken Salad with mustard dressing:
    Grill of broil a chicken breast and then cut in up into relatively thin, small pieces. Make the dressing in a huge bowl. Mix vinegar, olive oil, mustard and pressed garlic together. I sometimes like to add chopped onions to the dressing. Then put in the lettuce and mix it around to spread the dressing onto the lettuce. Then mix in the grilled/ broiled chicken and feta cheese. I ate this a lot when I was on a keto diet.
    It must be delicious. I'll try .

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Chicken Biryani is my favorite. Chicken Biryani is one of the most popular biryani in biryani recipes. Chicken biryani is a very special and most well-known popular recipe. But I don't know the recipe ( lol:-0) You can order for this mouth-watering Biryani in any restaurants in your location

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hubby made the steak and idk what the recipe is

Zucchini boats
    2 medium zucchini’s
    1 veggie soup mix
    2/3 cup of cheese
    1 oz of bread crumbs
    Italian seasoning
    2 small orange peppers
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup diced onions
    1/4 cup shiitake diced

Preheat the oven to 400

Get a pan out and sliced the zucchini In half horizontally then core the zucchini

Lightly spray with pam and dust the zucchini shells with Italian seasoning

Pop in the oven till the edges turn golden brown

In a bowl mix everything together, besides half the bread crumbs to go on top, add a little salt and pepper. The. Take the zucchini out and stuff it and cover with foil for 15 minutes, then dust with the rest of the bread crumbs and bake for 5ish mins uncovered
    Severing is 4 a little parm on top is good too
    * Calories 125.7
    * Total Fat 2.6 g
    * Saturated Fat 1.4 g
    * Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g
    * Monounsaturated Fat 0.7 g
    * Cholesterol 6.0 mg
    * Sodium 345.0 mg
    * Potassium 496.7 mg
    * Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
    * Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
    * Sugars 5.1 g
    * Protein 12.1 g
    * Vitamin A 69.0 %
    * Vitamin B-12 2.4 %
    * Vitamin B-6 11.6 %
    * Vitamin C 107.3 %
    * Vitamin D 0.8 %
    * Vitamin E 2.1 %
    * Calcium 15.5 %
    * Copper 9.6 %
    * Folate 11.5 %
    * Iron 6.5 %
    * Magnesium 11.3 %
    * Manganese 19.4 %
    * Niacin 7.1 %
    * Pantothenic Acid 3.7 %
    * Phosphorus 22.2 %
    * Riboflavin 10.7 %
    * Selenium 9.6 %
    * Thiamin 10.7 %
    * Zinc 6.4 %
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

CarlieKriske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have 2 recipes to share. One is pasta and second one is my damn favourite date shake.

Pasta one is a simple chicken and pasta one with some spice, ginger and garlic paste. However, I am going to shake recipe.

You need some almonds, date, sugar, milk and almonds. You can also fruit of your choice. Blend it well. Your yummy and nutritious shake is ready.

barbwaters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Breakfast Fajitas:

6 eggwhites and a yolk
    fat free cheddar cheese
    fat free flour tortillas

Beat the whites and yolk and put in a skillet with cooking spray(I personally use canola cooking spray). Then, cook the eggs over a medium flame. Turn eggs over and add some cheddar cheese.
    Meanwhile heat up the tortillas in the mike or oven.
    Finally, Place eggs in the tortillas and roll up. you might want to add some salsa.

Each fajita: calories 131, carbs 16 grms, protein 15 grms and fat 0.5 grms.

Good luck.
    that sounds amazing

RyanDracula is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eggs eggs and more eggs

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This I just discovered for the family with my insta pot pressure cooker I made it up it takes 90 mins to cook and 3 to prepare
    Pack of fresh Chicken thighs bone and skin 3ish lbs
    2 cans of mixed chili beans
    1 bottle of family’s fav bbq sauce
    1 lb or more angel hair pasta
    Soy sauce to taste

Take the thighs skin down and line the bottom of the pot
    Drain the beans a little not all the way and pour in
    Pour in 16oz of bbq sauce or more
    Close and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes
    At ten mins left make the pasta
    Serve over pasta with soy sauce to taste in a bowl with all the juices there will be lots

Everyone loved it I did some steamed broccoli on the side, don’t add the soy sauce to the pot when cooking it will get to salty and everyone liked a different amount

Cilantro would be a good add on too, or with rice or corn bread, the youngest crumbled ritz in it with pasta
    Last edited by snailsrus; 06-14-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been eating meals of
    4-8oz salmon
    2-3 tablespoons olive oil
    3/4 cup oats
    a ton of Sriracha

Put the oil, salmon, and oats in a pan. Lots of Sriracha, Let cook, mash everything up once the salmon cooks some. Let cook some more so that the oats are crispy. It kind of taste like breaded fish.

Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakc120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not for everyone, I know. But if it meets your needs and requirements...

Spaghetti aglio e olio.

Fry (gently) some minced or chopped garlic in olive oil - don't do it crispy so it browns and offers an almost bitter taste.
    Cook some spaghetti - currently I'm using 'La Molisana' - and when it's ready add to the olive oil and garlic pan. Want to emulsify? - add a tablespoon or so of the pasta cooking water as required. Then stick in some flat leaf/parsley and let it wilt. Serve and be carb fuelled to the nth degree.

armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armyr0b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any good beef stew or chicken curry recipes? looking for healthy choices with high protein and decent cals? i found this for yellow curry chicken in a crockpot:

-Lite coconut milk: to create a creamy, flavorful curry sauce.
    -Chicken broth (or you can use water)
    -Natural creamy peanut butter: it brings this dish an incredible flavor – don’t skip it, but feel free to use cashew butter if you’d like. I love this brand of peanut butter
    that’s just peanuts + salt.
    -Gluten free soy sauce
    -Fresh garlic & ginger (so nourishing!)
    -The delicious spice combo: yellow curry powder, turmeric & cayenne pepper
    -Boneless skinless chicken breast
    -All of the gorgeous, nourishing veggies: carrots, onion, red bell pepper, sweet potatoes & peas

1) First, add your “sauce” ingredients to the slow cooker: coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Whisk these together before adding your curry powder, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper.

2) You’ll then add your chicken breast directly to the slow cooker along with your sweet potato, carrots and onion. Stir and make sure these are all covered by the sauce.

3) Cook this on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours. Once it’s done, remove the chicken with a slotted spoon, shred with two forks and return to the slow cooker.

4) Lastly, stir in the red bell pepper and peas, and cook this on high for another 10-20 minutes until the bell pepper is tender. Garnish with cilantro, serve with rice or naan and enjoy!
    PS4
    New England Patriots

Sean9090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of my favourite cut meals is:

Lean Beef so something like rump, fillet or trimmed sirloin with Lemon and Chilli
    Brown rice or Quinoa and peas cooked in low sodium vegetable or chicken stock, touch of salt and pepper
    Brocolli, Peppers, Celery and Shallots cooked off with the stock juices, fresh ginger, fresh chilli, garlic and a bit of apple cider vinegar to act as a sauce almost

Chilli flakes and Hot Sauce

It is not half as spicy as it sounds because the acids and rich stock and beef cut through it and it comes together to make something really rather lovely.

Correct portioning you can get 2 meals out of this of 1 huge meal after a very heavy day and it fills you like you wouldnt believe and the chilli is a top notch metabolizer and although I do not work out half as much as I should, I have cooked for people in my area who definetly work out and theyve rated this meal.
    Last edited by Sean9090; 10-04-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blueberry French Toast Casserole

4 slices of bread diced and placed in small oven-friendly dish.

Whisk 3 large eggs, 1/4 cup milk, cinnamon and artificial sweetener in a dish.

Add 100g of blueberries to the dish. Pour in the mixture above and mix well to ensure all the bread is soaked.

Bake on 350 for 30-45 mins.

Profit! ~600 calories, 33g protein
    I also add about 3 tablespoons of maple syrup, low calorie.

tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjcashmoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tacos!!

I made a new recipe tonight. It makes 8 tacos. Each taco is only:

141 calories
    19.7g protein
    7.7g carbs
    3.1g fat
    352mg sodium
    12g fiber

I could only eat 3 of these before I was done and dinner is usually 600-800 calories for me. Great cutting meal.

I’m going to add full nutrition facts as an attachment.

Just brown your turkey, add in the spices with 1/8-1/4 cup of water and let it simmer for a few to reduce. Slice tomatoes and chop lettuce while that’s happening. After that throw your meat on a tortilla. Then dress it up. Use the Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. You can add salt if you want it. I keep sodium low for hypertension, which is why I ditched it.
    Attached Images

WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100) WyRobe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by utagawauwu View Post
    I love these! So many tasty recipes there wow I really liked that a lot. I just usually make fruit shakes and eat some eggs. never thought going healthy can look that appetizing. Will go to the supermarket later and shop for some ingredients. will make some of these later if I can.
    You can never go wrong with eating healthy!

OffTommylee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KawiNinja View Post
    This is a list of recipes I have online. Haven't tried them all, but they all look pretty tasty.
    ---------------------------

Protein Bars (16)
    � cup skim milk
    1 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter or LowFat Peanutbutter
    1tbsp Honey
    1.25-1.5 cups of protein powder (I use vanilla whey protein) (Chocolate is great too!)
    2 cups dry,uncooked oatmeal

Directions:

Combine peanut butter, honey, milk in pot, and warm it up over low heat . I start out with just the peanutbutter and honey, then add the protein powder,and finally the oats. You don't want to cook it, just heat it up enough to be able to stir it together. Add more milk if needed.

Press into a 9" x 13" pan. Let them cool, and cut into 16 equal bars.(I cut them into 32 bars). Wrap each bar in foil or saran wrap and store in plastic baggies. No need to refrigerate, the ingredients are all natural.

Nutritional Information:
    (based upon using lowfat natural peanut butter) (Smuckers)
    Serving Size: 1 Bar
    Calories:267
    Fat:8 g
    Protein: 18 g
    Carbohydrates: 38 g
    Made these. My god, surprising such a simple recipe could be so good, I drizzled a thin zig zag of honey over the top and used choc and peanut butter protein powder and its good.

Thanks for the recipe man, definitely saving that.

IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Shepherd’s Pie

IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100) IBRA16 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Egg noodles with Sichuan pepper chicken and cucumber

METHOD
    1.For the green chilli oil, combine all the ingredients except peanut oil in a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and whiz to a rough paste. Add peanut oil and whiz until smooth. Set aside for 20 minutes to infuse. Strain through a muslin-lined sieve.

2.Place chicken, 1/2 cup (125ml) soy sauce, ginger, 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorns, star anise and chopped spring onions in a pan. Add enough water to just cover, then bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 20 minutes to cook through. Remove chicken, reserving 2 tbs poaching liquid, and slice. Set aside.

3.Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and refresh in iced water. Combine cucumber and 1 tsp salt in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to remove excess water. Drain, then combine with rice vinegar.

4.Combine with the sesame paste, black vinegar, sugar, reserved poaching liquid and remaining 2 tbs soy sauce. Toss the sauce with the noodles.

5.Divide noodles, chicken and cucumber among bowls. Drizzle over chilli oil and top with coriander and sesame seeds. Serve with pickled chillies on the side.

Quick chicken roast
    METHOD
    1.Preheat the oven to 200C.

2.Combine the thyme, anchovies, oregano, chilli, oil, garlic and lemon zest in a bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Add the potatoes and toss to combine. Place on a large baking tray and scatter over the speck.

3.Cut the zested lemon into wedges and add to the tray. Season and roast for 40 minutes or until chicken is golden and potatoes tender. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes. Roast for a further 10-15 minutes until tomatoes are blistered.

4.Squeeze over roasted lemon juice to serve.

Eggplant kasundi warm rice salad

METHOD
    1.Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add seeds and curry leaves. Cook for 2 minutes or until mustard seeds start to pop. Add the onion, ginger and two-thirds garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes until onion has softened. Add eggplant, curry powder and sugar. Cook 8-10 minutes until eggplant has softened slightly.

2.Stir in vinegar, half the tomatoes and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to mediumlow and simmer, loosely covered, for 25 minutes or until eggplant is very tender. Stir in chickpeas and remaining tomatoes.

3.For the rice, combine all ingredients with 2 cups (500ml) cold water and 1 tsp salt flakes in a pan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, without stirring, for 12 minutes or until water has been absorbed and rice is tender. Uncover and stir with a fork.

4.For dressing, combine yoghurt, lemon juice and remaining garlic in a small bowl.

5.Place rice in a bowl. Top with eggplant and cucumber. Drizzle over dressing and scatter with mint. Toss to serve.

Orecchiette with hot-smoked salmon, peas and beurre blanc sauce
    METHOD

1.Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) cooking liquid.

2.Meanwhile, to make beurre blanc sauce, place wine, vinegar and eschalot in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until liquid is reduced to 1 tbs. Whisking constantly, add the butter, 1 piece at a time, until mixture is thick. Remove from heat and cover to keep
    warm. Blanch peas in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Refresh under cold running water, then drain well.

3.Combine pasta with the beurre blanc sauce in a serving bowl, adding a little of the reserved cooking liquid to loosen, if necessary. Add peas, salmon, cream and dill, then gently toss to combine. Serve garnished with extra dill sprigs.

Minty lamb with beetroot and charred broccoli
    METHOD

1.Whiz the fresh mint, parsley, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in a food processor until a paste. Gradually add 1/2 cup (125ml) oil and whiz until combined. Set aside.

2.Brush lamb with a little extra oil, then season and coat in dried mint. In a separate bowl, toss broccoli and 1 tbs oil. Preheat a chargrill pan to medium-high heat.

3.Cook broccoli, turning, for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred. Set aside. Cook lamb for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.

4.Whisk the lemon juice and remaining 1 tbs oil together in a bowl. Season.

5.Arrange broccoli, watercress, beetroot and feta on a platter. Top with the lamb, then drizzle over lemon dressing and mint pesto to serve.

Raw pad Thai
    METHOD
    1.For the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender with 2 tbs filtered water and whizz to combine, adding a little more water to thin the mixture if necessary. Season and set aside.

2.Place the zucchini, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, snow peas, bean sprouts and edamame in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates, top with the basil and serve with toasted seed mix.

Char siu beef with broccolini

METHOD
    1.Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain. Set aside.

2.Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frypan or wok over high heat. Add the garlic, beef and ginger, then cook, breaking up the beef with a wooden
    spoon, for 3-4 minutes until the beef is browned. Add the rice wine and char sui sauce, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the broccolini and stir until warmed through.

3.Divide the noodles among plates and top with the beef mixture. Garnish with peanuts, chilli and coriander, then serve.

Char siu beef with broccolini

METHOD
    1.Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain. Set aside.

2.Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frypan or wok over high heat. Add the garlic, beef and ginger, then cook, breaking up the beef with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes until the beef is browned. Add the rice wine and char sui sauce, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the broccolini and stir until warmed through.

3.Divide the noodles among plates and top with the beef mixture. Garnish with peanuts, chilli and coriander, then serve.

Quick and easy chicken cacciatore

METHOD
    1.Heat oil in a large, deep frypan over medium heat. Pat the chicken dry with paper towel, then season and place, skin-side down, in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes or until skin is golden, then turn and cook for a further 1 minute or until browned. Transfer to a plate.

2.Return the pan to medium heat with the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and rosemary, then cook for a further 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the capsicum, olives and red wine, then cook for 3-4 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half. Add tomato, then return the chicken, skin-side up, to the pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

3.Garnish with parsley and serve with polenta, if desired.

Mixed mushroom noodles with tea-marbled eggs
    METHOD

1.Place five-spice powder, soy sauce, sugar, star anise, tea bags and 1.5L (6 cups) water (or enough to cover eggs) in a pan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook for 3 minutes to par-cook, then remove from pan and cool slightly under cold running water. Using the back of a spoon, lightly crack shells, keeping shells intact (this creates veins). Carefully return eggs to boiling liquid and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool in liquid (residual heat will continue cooking eggs). Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. Discard liquid. Peel eggs and set aside.

2.Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and refresh in iced water. Chill until ready to use.

3.Blanch bok choy in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 30 seconds, then drain and refresh in iced water.

4.For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.

5.Heat 2 tbs oil in a large frypan over high heat. Add half the mushrooms, then season and cook for 3 minutes or until slightly charred. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant, then transfer to a bowl. (If using enoki mushrooms, cook separately for 1 minute.) Repeat with remaining 2 tbs oil and mushrooms.

6.Divide noodles, bok choy, mushrooms and eggs among bowls. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds and micro radish to serve.

Thai red fish curry with noodles
    METHOD

1.Soak noodles in hot water for 10 minutes or until soft, then drain. Set aside.

2.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over high heat and season the fish. Stir-fry half the fish for 2 minutes or until slightly golden, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with another 1 tbs oil and remaining fish.

3.Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the pan, then and add the garlic, white spring onion and coriander root. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until softened. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes or until fragrant, then add the fish sauce, sugar snap peas, 1/4 cup (60ml) water and cook for a further 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced. Return the fish to the wok with coconut cream and remaining spring onion, then toss to combine and warm through.

4.Divide the noodles among 4 bowls and top with the fish curry. Serve immediately with coriander leaves, peanuts, bean sprouts and lime wedges.

Samrich91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have never particularly adhered to a diet and practiced everything in the gym, but after reading your recipes I realized that healthy food can be very tasty.
    Last edited by Samrich91; 02-22-2021 at 04:36 AM.

Xiomnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Breakfast Smoothie

45g Fibreful Oatbran Porridge by Mornflake.

25g PHD Diet Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Flavor.

1/2 cup of frozen raspberries.

1 cup of spinach.

1Tbsp Chia Seeds

1Tbsp Smooth almond butter by Whole Earth.

Total Calories: 455

Macros based on my personal 2000 Calorie diet:

33% Carbs
    33% Protein
    34% Fat

Nutrients:

40g Protein
    40g Carbohydrates
    23g Fibre
    5g Sugars
    18g Fat
    2g Saturated Fat

142% Vitamin A intake.
    25% Vitamin C intake.
    135% Calcium intake.
    15% Iron intake.

Full of healthy polyunsaturated and omega fats.

**Warning**
    If your fibre intake is usually pretty low, expect increased flatulence due to the heavy fibre dosage until your body adapts.

Usually fills me up for about 4 hours before I need a snack or my lunch.

What does it taste like?
    100% Raspberries, but I recommend buying ground chia seeds (or grinding them down yourself) to avoid a bitty texture.

dg171231987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

🤢🤢

Originally Posted by tre14 View Post
    dont make that tuna shake that someone posted here. grosses **** ive ever tasted.
    Can't believe you actually tried that nasty **** idea 😂