Page 177 of 180 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,310 of 5384
    plus100years1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Raw Mango juice recipe
    Green mango juice is most often juice make in summers. This juice is a summer cooler & assists greatly in beating heat summers.

At home, usually, we avoid unhealthy soft drinks in summers and prefer to consume traditional homemade juice made from fruits such as watermelons, muskmelon, coconut, lemon juice, cucumber juice, raw mango juice etc, all these fruits are great summer coolers and assist a lot in tolerating heat.

The taste of raw Mango juice is slightly sweet and sour to taste with a hint of black salt and cardamom. Raw Mango juice recipe provided here helps you in preparing a lip-smacking aam Panna juice. It takes just 20 minutes to make raw Mango juice, 15 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook.

Ingredients to prepare aam Panna juice:
    1 or 2 medium-sized raw mangoes
    4-5 pepper powdered or crushed
    2 Tsp of black salt
    2-3 cardamoms powdered or crushed
    Sugar powder or Jaggery powder ( Twice the amount of mango pulp)
    How to prepare raw Mango juice
    Rinse raw mangoes in water
    Boil raw mangoes in 3 cups of water or Take a pressure cooker and steam the raw mangoes for 3-4 whistles till they become pulpy and soft. Cool & remove soft mango pulp from the seed & skin and grind to a smooth paste.
    By boiling 1/4 cup sugar in 3/4 of water prepare sugar syrup till it completely gets dissolved & simmer for 4 more minutes. Turn off heat, cool & store in the fridge.
    In order to prepare one glass of Aam Panna juice, in a blender, add 4 tbsps of mango pulp, 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder, 2 tbsps of sugar syrup, 3-4 black peppercorns, 1/4 tsp of black salt & 6 to 7 mint leaves & blend to combine well. Then add 1 1/4 cup chilled water & continue to blend for few seconds.
    Then pour into a tall glass with crushed ice & serve.

plus100years1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Carrot is a type of biennial, edible herb producing a rosette of around 8 to 10 leaves above the ground surface and a conical, fleshy taproot below. These carrot roots are edible and eaten in the form of juices or freshly cooked. They are used to produce beverages and eaten raw as salads.

Ingredients

4 carrots
    1 tbsp sugar
    1 tsp lemon juice
    4 tbsp chilled water
    ΒΌ inch ginger, roughly chopped
    { Also Read: Amazing Benefits of Carrot for Skin }

carrot juice
    carrot juice
    Method
    Wash the carrot.
    Use a peeler to peel its skin and then chop it into bite-sized pieces
    Transfer the chopped carrot pieces to the mixer.
    Add ginger pieces, sugar, and chilled water and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
    Strain and serve chilled.
    Nutrition
    Carrot is known to be the best healing foods.
    Its juice is enriched with high-quality nutrients.
    Carrot juice is a good source of vitamins C, A, K, D, E, B1, and B6.
    It is also rich in potassium, biotin, magnesium, calcium, organic sodium, phosphorus, and certain trace minerals.
    Carrot contains anti-oxidant carotene that fights against many diseases.

tensecun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bulldog13 View Post
    For those poor college kids like me:

TUNA SHAKE BABY!!

Keto Version:

2 6oz cans Tuna in water(or oil if on Bodyopus Diet)
    2 cups water
    4 large ice cubes

Blend until smooth & creamy. This is a must for any hardcore lifter.

Regular Version:
    Same but with milk

Pulled from this webpage:

(The original page does not exist, that URL is a cached version from google)
    Not specific mine i take whats good for health.

Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Homemade duck lettuce pancakes. Gluten free, low carb and high protein, perfect snack or light meal.

Oven cook duck breast with five spice and a tbsp of honey for 30mins, serve on gem lettuce with cucumber and spring onion strips. Add your favourite sauce (plum for us!) and enjoy.

Macro for the duck
    Carb 11g (no sauce)
    Fat 11g
    Protein 31g

Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lexiconic99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lasagna is a fav of mine atm, I use Musclefood extra Lean mince.

Beef Ragu
    400g extra Lean mince beef
    500g Passata
    125ml red wine
    1tbsp skimmed milk
    200g onion
    50g celery
    150g carrot
    1tbsp olive oil
    Garlic and seasoning to taste

Simple white sauce
    50g butter
    50g gf plain flour
    500ml skimmed milk

Pasta sheets and top it off with Cheddar cheese. Omnomnom.

Carbs 48g
    Fat 17g
    Protein 25g

KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.
    Hello all!
    I want to share a very simple pancakes recipe my friend from Australia introduced me to.
    ingredients: 2 eggs, 2 bananas (or more to reach consistency), cinnamon, peanut butter
    instructions: mix it all and fry like a typical pancake!
    no milk, no water, no flour needed
    Don't advertise here

lolika is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool SHRIMP Fra Diavolo 😍😍😍

LOOK AT MY FAVORITE SHRIMP Fra Diavolo 😍😍😍
    Ingredients
    1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
    4 tablespoons olive oil divided
    1 medium onion thinly sliced
    8 ounces dry linguine
    14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with juices
    1 cup dry white wine
    3 large cloves garlic chopped
    1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
    1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
    1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
    Steps
    Step 1
    Add shrimp, salt and crushed red pepper to a medium bowl and toss to coat.

Step 2
    Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan in a medium heat, add shrimp and sautΓ© for a couple of minutes. Transfer to the plate.

Step 3
    To create the sauce, add remaining tablespoon of olive oil and onion to the same pan, cook and stir 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add tomatoes with juices, wine, garlic and oregano; stir and let simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.

Step 4
    Cook linguine according to package directions until al dente, drain and do not rinse.

Step 5
    Add shrimp and pasta to tomato sauce and toss well to combine. Stir in basil and parsley.
    really nice! Try!
    Attached Images

livouniversal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Peanut Butter Protein Powder Shake

2 scoop protein powder
    1/2 banana frozen
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    2 Tbsp peanut powder or PB2
    1/2 cup ice

Blend these all together into blender until it get smooth. Enjoy the drink

DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidDavid101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For lazy ass who can't cook in the morning:

2 eggs
    1 ripe banana
    salt

Mix it and fry for 2-3 min each side
    Enjoy banana pancakes!

den125 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thenks for informetions...

chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000) chonax2000 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Peanut Butter Fries

1. Preheat oven to max
    2. Put peanut butter on a pan over a baking sheet (If you can, form it into a ball or something. If not, just try to make it tall, don't spread)
    3. Check regularly and remove it once it gets hard/looks like its starting to darken or burn
    4. Wait to cool
    5. Cut up fries from whatever potato you want
    6. Put the cooled down baked peanut butter shape into a mixer and make it into a powder
    7. Put fries in a bowl and cover all of them with some peanut oil
    8. Pour the powdered peanut butter over them (if the pb was not salted, salt now)
    9. Put fries on baking sheet and bake

But you didn't hear this recipe from me

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chonax2000 View Post

Peanut Butter Fries

1. Preheat oven to max
    2. Put peanut butter on a pan over a baking sheet (If you can, form it into a ball or something. If not, just try to make it tall, don't spread)
    3. Check regularly and remove it once it gets hard/looks like its starting to darken or burn
    4. Wait to cool
    5. Cut up fries from whatever potato you want
    6. Put the cooled down baked peanut butter shape into a mixer and make it into a powder
    7. Put fries in a bowl and cover all of them with some peanut oil
    8. Pour the powdered peanut butter over them (if the pb was not salted, salt now)
    9. Put fries on baking sheet and bake

But you didn't hear this recipe from me
    Next time your mom goes grocery shopping, just have her buy you a jar of powdered peanut butter.

It's a thing.

B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100) B0rnbazine is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ingredients

1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    1/2 cup water
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 Tbs peanut butter

Directions

1) add oatmeal and water to microwave safe bowl
    2) microwave for 1:30
    3) add protein powder and peanut butter
    4) add a splash of warm water to make a creamier texture

I eat this after a long day at work so I have energy at the gym. it tastes like I'm eating a no bake cookie

lottgre1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein Shake:

1 banana
    1 cup Spinach (2 if you like)
    120G strawberries
    1 scoop whey protein (I use vanilla)
    1 scoop creatine
    Add PB if you choose - makes it thicker and even tastier

Blend.

Carbs: 40g
    Protein: 26g
    Fat: 1.4g
    Deliciousness: 10

livouniversal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Broccoli and feta omelet with toast- My Morning Meal

Heat a pan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 2.5 minutes.
    Combine with egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl.
    Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes; flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with toast.

borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100) borosso is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm not very good at cooking. My top 1 recepie is protein pancakes

1 cup rolled oats, uncooked.
    1 ripe banana.
    2 eggs.
    1/2 cup egg whites.
    4 tsp baking powder.
    1/8 tsp sea salt.
    1/8 tsp ground cinnamon.
    1/4 cup vanilla protein powder.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It would be nice if everyone could include a picture with their recipe if possible. Awesome recipes btw.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Sammy755 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Emmi's Banana Wraps
    Cheese Quesadilla

kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like maki ki roti and sarso ka saag. It's an Indian dish. I cant write the recipe because I don't know how to make it because my mom used to make it for me but you can search on youtube.

shedinebrian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A few questions about protein shakes?

A few questions about protein shakes?
    I'm starting to work out now, and I'm just wondering a few things about protein shakes. I'm 5' 7" and 120 lbs. so anyway, on with my questions: 1. what's in a typical protein shake? 2.
    how often should i take it? 3. what can I put in it to make it taste better? 4. what would be the best things to put in a protein shake for me, considering my height and weight? and in what measurements?
    I don't wanna get really big, just put on muscle so i don't look scrawny anymore, but still look lean. just with muscles, and to be really well toned.

Sophia9848 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel this is a great thread that i am knowing many healthy recipes.

NOV3D is on a distinguished road. (+10)

JalapeΓ±o & Bell Pepper Hummus

- 2 Cups of chickpeas
    - 2 Blended JalapeΓ±os
    - 1 Blended Bell Pepper
    - 2 Minced cloves of garlic
    - 2 Juiced limes (lime juice)
    - 1/2 Cup of tahini (unsalted)

**blend in food processor until smooth.**

Insta: @_NOV3D_

MiraBoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a treat for you!
    Keto mac&cheese. I'm not gonna take credit for this recepie, since it's not mine, and I got it from Delish site. But I made it and it's pretty good.

INGREDIENTS

Butter, for baking dish
    2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
    2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
    Kosher salt
    1 c. heavy cream
    6 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
    4 c. shredded cheddar
    2 c. shredded mozzarella
    1 tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
    Freshly ground black pepper

reheat oven to 375Β° and butter a 9”-x-13” baking dish. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt. Spread cauliflower onto two large baking sheets and roast until tender and lightly golden, about 40 minutes.
    Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, heat cream. Bring up to a simmer, then decrease heat to low and stir in cheeses until melted. Remove from heat, add hot sauce if using and season with salt and pepper, then fold in roasted cauliflower. Taste and season more if needed.
    Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl stir to combine pork rinds, Parmesan, and oil. Sprinkle mixture in an even layer over cauliflower and cheese.
    Bake until golden, 15 minutes. If desired, turn oven to broil to toast topping further, about 2 minutes.
    Garnish with parsley before serving.

2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2MUCHCHICKEN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Protein Pancakes

Hi All,

I have been somewhat creative with my diet approach lately and have been making these protein pancakes everyday for breakfast for the past month, I am crazy addicted to them at moment and considering I am on holidays at the moment and have not posted on Bodybuilding.com in years I thought I'd share the recipe.

Ingredients

40 gram oats
    30 gram protein powder (1 scoop) I really like using the chocolate peanut butter flavour for these
    5 grams baking powder
    1 Banana (100 grams raw weight)
    75ml unsweetened Almond Milk
    2 Large Whole Eggs
    Sugar Free Maple Syrup to garnish and fresh berries.

Macros

530 Calories Approx

Carbs 57 Grams
    Protein 44 Grams
    Fat 15 Grams

Method

1. Crack two eggs into a blender
    2. Add 75ml Almond Milk
    3. 40 Gram Oats
    4. Add Banana
    5. Add Baking Powder and Protein Powder
    6. Blend

I generally cook these in a pan for about 45 seconds each side or until the bubbles have risen! They are absolutely delicious and a great way to mix up your breakfast.

Enjoy!!
    Attached Images

Hope2k20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is a casserole I like when cutting.

Vegetable, Beef, and Cheese Casserole

Ingredients

Grams---Ingredient
    449------Vegetable Mix (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) [Frozen]
    445------Onion Bell Pepper Mix [Frozen]
    281------Plain Cream Cheese - 1/3 Reduced Fat
    396------Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese [Shredded]
    237------Parmesan Cheese [Shredded]
    1,427----Ground Beef - 93% Lean Ground [Raw]

Instructions
    1) Brown the ground beef in large pot. Don't worry about draining. Add seasoning as you see fit.
    2) Add cream cheese into the pot and mix with the ground beef. Mix until cream cheese is melted/no longer clumped together.
    3) Add frozen vegetables into the pot and mix with the cream cheese and beef. Cook until it is no longer frozen.
    4) Put the contents of the pot into a lasagna pan.
    5) Cover the contents with the Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese and Parmesan Cheese.
    6) Bake for 15 mins at 350 F.

# of Servings: 7

Macro Break Down per Serving:
    73g--Protein
    13g--Carbs
    50g--Fat
    794-Calories

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

1 cup quinoa
    1 can black beans
    1 can sweet corn
    1 small can of olives
    1/4 feta cheese
    1/2 cup diced tomato grapes.
    2 cups of chicken broth (used to cook quinoa)

Sriracha as needed.

Hnnnng

Of course I made everything separately before I added it all to a separate bowl.

And then I baked 2 cans of chickpeas covered in oil oil and sriracha sauce.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

arnoemma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My current cutting Dinner: 200g Chicken breast, 500g veggies (Brokkoli and tomato Most of the time), an onion, 100g reduced fat cream Cheese. 5ml oil for frying

On medium high Heat brown the Chicken and onions, i usually apply a dry rub to the chicken. Add brokkoli until shiny Green, add tomatos, let it sit for a while, so the tomatos loose some juice. Add salt and pepper, stir. Add cream Cheese, stir add curry powder and garlic powder, stir. Reduce Heat a bit, let simmer for a few minutes. Eat.

62g P, 29g C, 13g f, 11g fibre, 498kcal.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two cans of rinsed chickpeas
    A lot of olive oil
    A lot of chilli powder

Put it all together on a baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes or till nice and golden brown.
    Take out of oven let it cool down,

And enjoy a nice healthy salty snack.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

martninick64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Boil the spaghetti for 1 min. Add the broccoli and cook for 4 mins more.

2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and add the shallots and garlic. Gently cook for 5 mins until golden. Add the chillies and sage to the pan and gently cook for 2 mins. Drain the pasta, mix with the shallot mixture in the pan, then scatter with Parmesan, if you like.

martninick64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very easy and tasty recipe - does need extra seasoning to taste. I'd recommend serving with garlic bread, as the portions are a little small on its own.