Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Traditional portuguese food

It´s a recipe made of:

Potatoes
    Broccolli
    Tuna
    Olive oil
    1 egg
    and some bread if you want

I have another recipes if you want

Enjoy!

Utah...but I'm taller batteryrequired's Avatar
    batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you can't stand the taste of Tuna, like me, but it is the most loaded as far as protien goes w/ no fat, then put 2 cans of tuna in a blender with a can of caffene free diet coke and liquify. The coke masks the tuna taste for me. Just chug it down quickly while your nose is closed off. Stinks horrible but its an instant hit to your system with protien. I do this at least twice a day, normally when I am pressed for time.

jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chocolate Penut Butter Oatmeal

I haven't looked to see if this one is here or not. If it is sorry if not enjoy....

Ingredients:

1 tbsp natural penut butter
    1-2 tbsp Flax seed oil (depending on your fat needs)
    1/2 cup oatmeal original style
    1 tsp Baking cocoa powder
    3-5 equal depending on your level of sweetness
    1 cup boiling water

optional 1/4 cup raisens

Directions:

Put the natural penut butter in a bowl and add your flaxseed oil to the top of it. Then add the cocoa and equal. Using your spoon mix it up until it looks almost like a thick chocolate syrup. Add the dry oats on top of this mix. Next slowly pour a cup of boiling water in. Mix this all up and add the raisons if diet allows extra carbs.

This will make for a pretty tastey bowl of oatmeal. BTW, the flaxseed oil is not only needed in your diet but it works very well at breaking up the dry ass penut butter that you already drained most of the oil out of.

tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tuna curry
    (sautee onions in olive oil, put tomatoes, put salt, pepper, corriander seeds, red chillie, curry powder, cumin powder, cinnamon, and then throw in the cans of tuna. Put some water so it doesn't stick. Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes and walla...)

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Easy Eatin Tuna

Good mid Morning Bulking Meal

Ingreedents:
    2 sclices of whole wheat toast
    2 sclices of cheese
    1 can of tuna

Spinich,mushrooms,onion,carrots,crutons, salad dressing.

Direction, toat your bread , put a sclice of cheese on each, then empy 1/2 the container of tuna(drained of course) on the bread, and its ready

on the side: salad
    mix the spinich, mushrooms, onions,carrots and crutons in a bowl , and cover lightly in salad dressing.

Breakdown:
    Fat: under 10G's give or take depending on the dressing
    Carbs: under 35g's
    Protein: about 43 g's

Dann

IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IMCS614 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fried egg (use olive oil, or quality nonstick pan), Peanut butter, and slice of provalone or swiss cheese - all on 2 pieces of toast - My favorate breakfast sandwich ever!

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Egg, cheese, and penut butter, all together?

I wonder how the PB makes it all taste!

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Thick MRP Shake

Originally posted by Tim
    Here is the recepie for a shake I have as my last meal of the day when trying to gain mass:

55-60g protein blend (70% casein/ 20% whey/ 10% egg) - gives you 40-50g protein

2 tbs peanutbutter

1/2 cup oats (dry)

Blend it for 30 - 60 seconds so it mixes really well.
    Now I just cook the 1/2 cup (usually a tad more) oatmeal. Then I mix in the protein and peanutbutter with a spoon. I add a little bit of Splenda to make it a little bit more sweet. I like it better like this. It is more satisfying to eat it rather than drink it.

fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Delicious Chocolate MRP Shake

This is the best tasing MRP shake I've ever made and pretty affordable too. Tastes better than a chocolate milkshake from Wendys I think! Has around 50g protein, 10g carbs (depending on what Myoplex you use). If you buy your supplements in bulk the price comes out to around $1.50 a serving

-1/2 serving Chocolate Myoplex (I use the low carb) (25g protein)
    -1 scoop Optimum Whey Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor (22g Protein)
    -1 tsp instant coffee (I only use this for pre-workout to wake me up, I go to the gym at 6am)
    -5 g creatine powder
    -500mg glutamine powder
    -1 tblsp Flax Oil
    -Handfull of Ice Cubes
    -4 oz skim milk
    -4 oz cold bottled water

Blend in blender.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a can of tuna and a fork

deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Peanut Butter + Spoon

coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50) coco-nut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A breakfast that's like WHOA!!!

3+ eggs (depending on how many you like)
    1+ handful ground turkey breast

This breakfast is easy as hell to make. Start by cooking the turkey, seasoned to taste. Then, start to cook scrambled eggs. Once they are in the pan, mix in a handful or so of the turkey and cook it til the eggs are done. Put the rest of the turkey in a container and save it for another time. Put some hot sauce on top and that's it.

Use egg white's if cutting. LOW FAT/ VERY HIGH IN PROTIEN
    Last edited by coco-nut; 11-07-2002 at 09:05 PM.
    I probably can't beat you up... but at least I look like I can.

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cheat Snack

One Famous Amos cookie with one tablespoon Peanut Butter on top. Usually just one will kill the cravings.

Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacked Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

orange-lime-vinegrette recipe

1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
    1/3 cup lime juice
    1 tblspn. olive oil
    4 cloves garlic
    salt/pepper to taste
    4 mushrooms
    one peeled orange

blend

good cooked on salmon too..
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Jakt_Up@operamail.com

fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyerstarter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Protein Pudding

Mix 4 scoops of vanilla whey with a packet of sugar free fat free pudding and skim milk. Whip it up, pour in plastic cups (makes about 4 servings), and refridgerate

Great for a quick cheap snack + 25g protein

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ahhh omg i cant belive this hasent been posted!

take 3 limes place in bowl stabe chicken breasts (however many)

mix a little hotsauce your descretion(or without is jsut as good but a lil makes it taste a lot better)

marinate the chicken breasts in the bowl for at lest 5 hrous or overnight.

cook and eat...can be done with lemon juice as well and you can make a vinigrette and do it on the grill and damn its sooo good.

gatorade/whey shake

2 scoops gatorade powder
    2 scoops whey
    3 ice cubes
    2 cups water

tastes like an orange popsicle
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because I don't have the money to buy Whey I thought of a shake which contains a lot of protein and doesn't need any powders

300ml Non fat yoghurt
    200ml Skim Milk
    100g Cottage cheese
    1 banana

Just put it in the blender and....blend

31.1g protein
    20.1g carbs
    3.9g fat

Tastes pretty good too
    According to a reliable source my chest is going the best on the forum one day, you watch

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Eggbeater sandwhiches

Mix one cup eggbeater with two whole eggs. Slice up some onion and red pepper. Spray cooking spray onto a pan and heat it up. Put some sliced onion and pepper into the heated pan. Once the onions and peppers have been cooking for a minute or two slowly pour the eggbeater/ egg mixture into the pan so that the onions and peppers don't get displaced. When the egg is cooked quite firmly but not quite done fold it in half, and cook in on each side for 30 seconds to a minute. Put the cooked eggbeater omlet between slices of whole grain bread, cutting it into appropriately sized pieces. You can salt it lightly beforehand to give it more flavor.
    Last edited by Tim; 12-03-2002 at 11:40 AM.

stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Ommelette made with Ground Beef

Hey guys, for thsoe cutting up and keto , you can try this,
    Sure you all knwo of the omeltle made with chicekn peice. Here I simpyl throw in some 90 % lean groudn beef.
    Heat a non stick frying pan add a teaspoon of olive oil. Toss in meat , chilli powder chooped onions, salt and green herbs. Let brown for 10 mins. For the time, get your 6 eggs ready and beat with a hand whisk. Add to the meat and there you go!
    This is great if you add some mayo and soem spring onions to serve. Well, if you're in keto. Thanks!
    Niv

Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Egg sandwich

Crack some eggs open.
    Throw away yolks.
    Keep the egg whites.
    Boil water.
    Beat the egg whites and slowly pour it into the boiling water. (SLOWLY)
    Take one of those things things with the holes in it and drain teh water.
    Make a sandwich with it.

This way the egg whites are stringy and don't fall out of the sandwich as easily.

janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oatmeal Pancakes
    okay here it is, 1/2 cup oats, finely grinded in the blender, mixed with 3 egg whites, chop up half of an apple into small pieces, and mix with egg whites and oats on bowl, add some cinnamon, Cook this bad boys in a pan with olive oil, and top with atkins no calorie syrup. If you want to get crazy do figs instead of the apple, man all of the natural fructise comes dripping out when you cook them, no atkins syrup needed
    AOK

SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Egg whites!!!

Pretty simple really
    I was getting sick of the whites plain so i tryed this.

6 egg whites
    salsa
    oatmeal

Amounts can vary do to what you like .I just mix in some salsa and a small amount of oatmeal and cook it up! I love them!!!!Try it!! SCRAm

P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't see these on here yet, but my apologies if they are:

Tuna and Tomato soup
    1 can tomato soup
    2 cans tuna
    1/2 cup milk
    handful of crackers or some already cooked rice

mix ingredients well, heat in nuke box and enjoy! This can be hard to digest, so if you have stomach problems be careful. Should have approx 70g of protein, you could knock it down to 1 can of protein if you don't need that much protein.

Tuna or Salmon patties:
    mix tuna or canned salmon with egg whites, flour and onion. I use the george foreman grill, which works very well since you don't have to flip anything.
    I use 1/4 cup per patty, about 12-14g depending on what brand of tuna or salmon you use. Very tasty.
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As is your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny."-
    The Upanishads, Bridhadaranyaka IV. 5

"Kill the buddha!"

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool Keto Pizza Recipe

I'll post it in here now for the sticky

4-oz cream cheese
    3 eggs
    1/3 cup cream
    1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
    1/2 tsp. oregano
    1/4 tsp. garlic powder
    2 cups mixed italian cheese (I also used the Mexican cheese blend and it is fine)
    1/2 cup pizza sauce (I used Healthy Choice Pizza sauce)
    1 cup of mozzarella cheese
    pizza toppings of your choice:
    pepperoni ,ham, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, bacon, browned sausage or seasoned ground beef, additional parmesan cheese for topping
    Preheat oven to 375
    Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth. Add cream, parmesan cheese, and spices and mix again.
    Spray oblong casserole dish with PAM. Sprinkle 2 cups italian cheeses into dish and pour egg mixture over it. Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
    Spread on pizza sauce, sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and pile with your favorite toppings. Then sprinkle with more parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake til bubbly and browning. Allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
    I think this is as close to the real thing as you can get !

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pinnaple is "un ananna"(hoping u speak french).....o, and i eat chicken sandwiches all the time, im guessing its not popular in the US....but u must eat it with salt and mayonaise...
    Negged by BPP!

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

pancakes by Danielle Nagel

Oatmeal Protein Pancakes with Apples and Blueberries

Ingredients needed for pancakes:

1 cup peeled, sliced and cooked Granny Smith apples
    1 cup blueberries
    2 egg whites
    3/4 cup Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal
    1/2 cup multi-grain pancake mix
    2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Mix
    2 Tablespoons vanilla or plain non-fat yogurt
    1 Tablespoon cinnamon
    1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
    1/4 cup cold water
    Nonstick cooking spray

Ingredients needed for topping:

Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Bananas
    Kiwis
    Pineapple
    Non-fat Vanilla or Plain Yogurt
    Cinnamon

1. Prepare the filling; wash, peel, decor and slice apples into small pieces. Place apples in a small bowl and microwave on high for two minutes. Rinse blueberries well and set aside. Beat egg whites and set aside.

2. Prepare the batter; in a large bowl combine oatmeal, pancake mix, vanilla whey protein mix, yogurt, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in egg whites, apples and water, mixing until a thick consistency, (spatula should stand upright in batter.) If batter is too thick, add a little more H2O; if too thin, add a little more oatmeal. Gently fold in blueberries.

3. Preheat non-stick sprayed large skillet on stovetop over medium heat; place two to four large spoonfuls of batter in heated skillet. Pancakes should be approximately three to four inches in diameter. Check pancakes in a few minutes by sliding spatula under and looking for desired browness. Flip and repeat to other side.

4. To Serve; top pancakes with your favorite fruit and sprinkle with cinnamon. These pancakes are excellent served with honey or maple syrup or even with peanut butter or your favorite yogurt. Makes 4-6 pancakes. Enjoy and stay healthy!

* Pancakes are great if you are on the go. Try doubling up the batter and preparing enough that will last you a few days then wrap up the leftovers, they will hold up great in refrigerator. When you find your self in a hurry, just pop one in the microwave for 30 seconds, top with peanut butter or jelly and out the door you go! Makes a great early afternoon snack too! High energy!

kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmat123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Protien Smoothie!

I have been making this for years and it is awesome.

Blend together:
    - 12-15 frozen strawberries
    - 1 Stawberry Yogurt
    - 1.5 Cup Fat free Milk
    - 1.5 Cup OJ
    - 2 Tablespoons Honey
    - 2 scoops vanilla protien powder
    - 5 grams Creatine

I don't know the exact nutritional breakdown on this but it cant be that bad for those on a bulking diet. I blend up two of these bad boys a day!

$Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Great for bulking

This is a great recipe for bulking. Get some Velveta shells and cheese or the equivalent. Make it as you normally would. At the end after you add the cheese add a can of tuna and stir it up, eat the whole pan full its about 60 grams of protien and tastes great.
    5' 11" 213lbs 18 years old measurements circa Nov 2002
    Biceps 17"
    Neck 17 1/4"
    Quad 24"
    More measurements to come
    Deadlift 440lbs for now
    Bench 270lbs getting better

bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A slight variation

scrambled egg whites
    salsa
    cottage cheese

and another favorite

baked potatoe
    no fat sour cream
    cottage cheese
    I'd rather be ashamed of something I did then something I didn't do.

jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mix 1 can tuna with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
    Spread on crackers.