Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Post Workout Shake:

In a blender mix:

8 oz skim milk (1% or 2%) -- or SILK Milk (Soy with very low lactose)
    1 banana
    8 to 10 frozen strawberries -- OR -- any frozen fruit of your liking
    1 scoop Optimum 100% Whey -- Vanilla Ice Cream flavor
    1 TBS Flax Oil
    1 tsp Glutamine
    1 tsp Creatine
    Splenda .... as much as you want or need

Start blender on low and continue to increase until top speed. The shake will be "fluffy"-like when done.

ENJOY!!!
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my favorites is a tuna spread my wife made a while ago with pita bread from Trader Joes. You need tuna, olive oil (or canned tuna in oil would probably work fine), diced peppers, diced onions and diced tomatos and cilantro. Just use whatever amount of each ingredient that suits you, mix it up and fill the pita pockets with it. It tastes so good you won't even think about it being tuna, and it's cheap - the pita pockets are something like 89 cents for a package of 8 or 10.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tuna omlettes/ pancakes... mix up a can of tuna and 3 egg whites... pour it on a nonsick frying pan anfter it is mixed very well... fry it like a pancake after it is dione... put a slice of fat free cheese or full fat cheese if on keto on top.. pour some bbq sauce over it... mmmm.... tastes amazing...

Registered User can_o_whoop_ass's Avatar
    can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well here's a simple recipe that I tried the other day and was suprised how good it makes tuna taste.
    you need:-

1 tin of tuna
    1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
    a squirt of salad cream.

Mix all the ingredients together and pop in the micro for 10 seconds just to warm through.I now it sounds bizarre but try it, you'll be as suprised as I
    I've got a ten inch tongue and can breath through my ears

LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tacos/fajitas

For a quick meal, I like to make tacos, but i control the ingredients so they are healthier than going to Toco Bell.

You can use either chicken (sliced into strips), ground beef, or ground turkey. Fry in a pan (use cooking spray or a little olive oil for th chicken, the fat in the boof or turkey is enough for no sticking) the meat plus chopped onions, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Warm up the shells, whole weat or regular flour, and chop up the lettuce and tomato or whatever other veggies you want to use. Get some low fat sour cream, low fat taco cheese, no fat refried beans. Once the meat is cooked, remove and put everything together. A little taco sauce and you are good to go. Not sure about the exact nutritional breakdown, but the shells have about 24g of carbs, refried beans have 21g carbs and 8g protein per half cup, and you know the deal with the meat. Want more protein, eat a couple. Want less carbs, fill once shell full. I'm bulking so I try to fill them up.
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

Rather Be Mountain Biking billwilliams70's Avatar
    billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My wonderful wife cooked this for me based upon serving size.

Chicken: 4 Tenderloins
    Turkey Bacon: 2 Slices
    Colby Jack Cheese: 1 Oz.
    BBQ Sauce: 1 TBSP (Kraft Original)-I had two...one for each loin.

Place some bacon in the oven and cook it however long you're supposed to.

Get some chicken tenderloins. Bake 'em in the oven for 20 minutes at whatever temperature you're supposed to. When 20 minutes is up, take the chicken out, put some BBQ sauce on them....1 TBSP per tenderloin. Cut both slices of bacon in half, giving you 4 pieces, place them on top of each tenderloin. Then add your cheese to the top of all that. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Yum, yum good!

Again, my wife fixed it, so I'm not sure of the times and all that. Just follow the directions and you'll be fine.

Here's the Nutritional Information -
    Chicken: Cals-80, Fat-0, Carbs-0, Protein-28
    Bacon: Cals-35, Fat-3, Carbs-0, Protein-2
    Cheese: Cals-110, Fat-9, Carbs-0, Protein-7
    BBQ: Cals-40, Fat-0, Carbs-9, Protein-0 (If you have Keto BBQ Sauce that'd be great)

Total:
    Cals: 265
    Fat: 12
    Carbs: 9 (Aren't that bad in the big picture!)

---THIS JUST IN---

It works good with beef or pork as well!

Later,
    Bill
    Protein: 37
    Last edited by billwilliams70; 08-14-2002 at 03:18 AM.
    Matthew 10:39 - He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Mark 11:22 - So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.

Luke 6:32 - But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    four egg whites
    tin of tuna
    2 scoops protein powder
    trim milk
    banana
    cottage cheese

put in blender, then make pancakes.

Full of protein, and yep, tastes like ****.. 8-)

and stinky farts the next day
    edster951
    Invercargill
    New Zealand

www.angelfire.com/zine2/transformation/

ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Don't know if this is posted already

I just threw this mix together tonight.

About 1.5 cup Cold water

1.5 scoop of protein powder ( I only have Van. here, but choc. will do just as good)

1 teaspoon of instant coffee

1 teaspoon of cocoa ( optional )

and 4 BIG ice cubes

Mix it up good, so it's smooth.. and drink.
    Now, I'm not too picky with the taste of protein shakes, this tastes like a watered down version of an Ice Cap Simple and Very easy.. lol
    Tryn' to get back onto track!

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Keto Recipe!

Made this the other day and it was a hit with my husband, I don't measure anything so I am going to try and guess at how much I used:

Fry up boneless skinless chicken thighs in a pan, with whatever spices you like no oil is needed
    when done, put thighs on plate and keep warm.

pour in .5 cup of red wine to scrape up bits on pan and reduce to half, about 5 minutes.

pour in .25 cup of heavy cream and 1 teaspoon of tarragon, let cook untill thick, about 3-5 minutes, sprinkle some roquefort cheese(1 tablespoon) and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken.

I spiced up my chicken with garlic powder, tarragon and pepper. You can add salt and pepper to sauce if you want too.

I don't eat like this all the time, but cook it on special occasions!!

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Hot and Spicey Oriental Chicken Stir Fry!

-Chop Up 2 chicken breast in small squares,cubes dos'nt matter
    -Put some olive oil in a frying pan or Wok throw in the chicken peices and cook half way
    - Chop up some green peppers,1 or 2 Jalepenos 'depending on how HOT! you want it'.lol be careful though, chop up some string beans, throw in water ever else you like maybe mushrooms
    -Throw that all in with the chciken keep cooking and mixing
    -Get a packet of 'Oriental stir fry mix' follow the instructions to make it throw it in and mix it all together... keep cooking till chicken cooked and vegetables are tender , sprinkle in some chilli peppers 'the ones in the jar' used for pasta dishes...
    - serve on top of a bed of rice or by its self..
    Not sure about the break down of pro,carbs,fat...but taste awesome and all your nutrients and some are there... give it a try!

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile citrus salad

- orange roughy filet ( chicken would also work )
    - asian lettuce mix
    - strawberries, sliced ( or orange )
    - chopped red onion

dressing : mix juice of 1 lime with 1 tsp sweet and hot mustard and 1 tbsp rice vinegar, black pepper, crushed red pepper and herbs

place greens on plate, add fruit and sprinkle with dressing , place fish on top...enjoy !
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a great recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth that I picked up from Iron-T here on the boards.

I have TWEEKED it a little and it makes it nice and smooth, creamy, and is VERY tasty:

(makes 4+ servings)

In a blender mix the following:

- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
    - 8 to 12 oz of skim milk (depending on the consistency you like)
    - 1 box Jello sugar free, fat free instant pudding mix (vanilla or white chocolate or butterscotch)
    - 2 scoops vanilla whey (I use optimum 100% Vanilla Ice Cream)
    - 1 or 2 packet equal depending on your personal taste prefs.

---- mix all of the ingredients together in a blender going from the lowest to the highest speeds and then place it all in either the freezer or the fridge until it's firm. Your choice!

It's really, really, REALLY great!

ENJOY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dr Of Golf; 08-20-2002 at 07:44 PM.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

keto pudding or something

i eat this while im doing a cyclical keto diet, tastes amazing
    its like pudding or hot ice cream or something to that extent

what i do is i take 1 scoop of optimum protein powder, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of shredded coconut or coconut milk (unsweetened), a couple drops of banana extract, a couple drops of vanilla extract and maybe a couple of almond extract

i use one of those hand blender things and mix that sh!t up, eat it with a spoon. its really filling and packed with calories for when i dont feel like eating at all

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know, if you had an ice-cream maker, because of that heavey cream, you could actually turn that into ice-cream...

Maybe you should buy one, they arn't that expensive...

Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how many calories does cinnamon have?

and what about vanilla (extract)?

Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spicy Tuna and Hummus (Prep time less than 5 minutes!)

Ingredients:
    - 5 Tbs Dried Hummus (aka Ground Chickpeas/Garbanzo beans)
    - 1/2 t Curry Powder
    - 1/8 t Ground Cayenne Pepper (some hot stuff!)
    - 1/5 t Salt
    - 1/2 t Lemon Juice
    - 1 t Tahini (ground sesame)
    - 1 Tbs Extra Virigin Olive Oil (Cold Pressed)
    - 1/8 t Garlic powder
    - Water
    - ____ Arbitrary amount of tuna

Instructions:
    Place Dried Hummus, Cayenne Pepper, Curry powder, Salt, and Garlic Powder in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Then add Tahini, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and a small measure of water (few Tablespoons). Stir. Add water to achieve desired consistency. Consume with tuna.

Special Notes: Proportions of ingredients can be varied according to taste. This recipe is spicy. Is best with sweet beverage (O.J. for example)

You can think of this recipe as complementing the flavor of the tuna or doing an excellent job of masking/altering the flavor!

Enjoy!

Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark142 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last edited by Mark142; 02-25-2003 at 06:47 AM.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spicy tuna cutting stew:

Nutritional values: dunno but low if any carbs and 36 grams protein and not much fat.

Basically i eat this when cutting and when bulking when bulking i chuck in some pasta.

Heat some olive oil in a saucepan throw in a chopped and peeled garlic clove heat for a couple minutes throw in 1 can chopped tomatoes and also some chopped basil.

Leave to simmer and reduce for 15 minutes or so,then add 1 teaspoon paprika (optional,this is hot stuff) and season with salt and pepper.

Lastly empty in one can of drained tuna stir and serve.

Bon apitete my friends.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thick MRP Shake

Here is the recepie for a shake I have as my last meal of the day when trying to gain mass:

55-60g protein blend (70% casein/ 20% whey/ 10% egg) - gives you 40-50g protein

2 tbs peanutbutter

1/2 cup oats (dry)

Blend it for 30 - 60 seconds so it mixes really well.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rice and Spinach:

1/3 cup of rice cooked
    3 TBS of low fat cottage cheese
    1 eggwhite
    2 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
    2 teasspoon of chopped fresh dill
    Dash of pepper
    2 cups of chopped fresh spinach
    3 teaspoons whole wheat bread crumbs

-Preheat oven to 350
    -In a mixing bowl combine rice and cottage cheese
    -In a small bowl combine eggwhite, parsley, dill and pepper
    -Add spinach and eggwhite mixture to rice mixture. Mix well. Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
    -Bake for 40 minutes.

Enjoy this helps.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Antonio
    Rice and Spinach:

Enjoy this helps.
    What the heck was I thinking?

Enjoy this meal. LOL!!!

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Antonio

What the heck was I thinking?

Enjoy this meal. LOL!!!
    stop trying to up your post count ... I'll probably delete this post later...

deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deftone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 cups skim milk, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop protein, 1 tsp flax, 1 tsp olive oil, 4 fish oils, 1 tablespoon metamucil.

Blend for about a minute, it will come out nice and creamy.

like a ****ed up orange julius...

Protein snack

I got this recipe from Scott Mendelson:

Mix some NATURAL peanut butter with your fave protein powder and then freeze the mix into Popsicle form.

Add 1-2 tablespoons of the natural peanut butter and mix it with 2-3 scoops of protein powder. Mix diligently to get the desired consistency. Freeze them for about an hour and they are ready to go. Adding low glycemic fruit such as strawberries or blueberries is a good idea if you want an increased quality carbohydrate content.

Protein pancake mix

Simply mix whole eggs or whites with an equal number of protein powder scoops. Add some heavy whipping cream and mix away into a batter. Use medium heat in the skillet and lube the pan with real butter or olive oil. Never use spray or margarine since they contain artificial elements that raise fat storage levels in addition to health consequences.

The batter forms nicely into a pancake, just about anything can be added. I (Scott)l ike a vanilla pancake with blueberries personally, but recently I have invented the chocolate peanut butter pancake. This is one power packed meal; 2 scoops of protein powder, 2 egg whites and a tablespoon of whipping cream results in the following.

Protein 50g
    Carbs 10g
    Fats 14g

This is a great protein packed low glycemic meal that is quick and easy to make.

Ps: Scott usually recomends ultra size as the protein powder but I'm sure you can use any.

Special ice cream

You need a powerful blender to pull this off.

Freeze a banana without the peel; this will serve as your base. Break the frozen banana up into large pieces and put in the blender with a few ice cubes. Blend away into a smooth mix; add 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder and some natural peanut butter if desired, a whole frozen banana and some pumpkin spice.

Protein 60g
    Carbs 35g
    Fat 14g

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Protein Crepes

for the crepes : 135 cals 29 pro 2 carbs

- 4 egg whites
    - 1 scoop 'vegefuel' ( natural ) by Twinlab
    - 1 tbsp nonfat milk

beat the ingredients together and pour in nonstick cooking pan.

filling ;

sautee some spinach and onions and add some chopped tomato and garlic

spoon into crepes and fold over ..enjoy

for a sweet version :
    sautee some apple slices with sweetener and cinnamon and vanilla powder and roll into crepe
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

Hawaiian burgers

1 pound of ground beef
    1/4 cup of mushrooms
    1/4 of water chesnuts (optional)
    1/4 cup of chopped onions
    2 TBS of soy sauce (low in sodium)
    2 TBS of fat free milk
    2 TBS of Duck sauce
    1/4 cups of breadcrumbs or oatmeal
    1-2 eggwhites.

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make patties. Cook them in a skillet with Pam.

They taste very good and are quite healthy.

Ps: You can also use ground turkey.

Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Protein Smoothie

1/2 Cup frozen strawberries (NO sugar added)
    1/2 Cup FF milk
    1 Whole bananna
    1 scoop Unflavored Whey Protein Powder
    1 Cup ice

BLend until smooth and enjoy!

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tuna omelette

Almos like the recipe forme post...

3 egg whites
    1 can of tuna in water drained
    salt and pepper as you like

Mix the egg whites and tuna together, cook in a non stick pan (teflon). Just wait and there you go a TUNA PANCAKE. If you still need more taste just add some cheese...
    (Quick tip: cook the tuna in a preheated oven for a few minutes, just to make sure it's dry and toasted, before mixing it) You won't have that feeling of eating gum...