Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 5384
    Rowboman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breakfast fried rice

Ingredients:

3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    8 Oz cooked medium grain white rice (preferably at least a day old so it’s slightly stale)
    2 Oz frozen peas and corn mix (thawed for 30 sec in microwave)
    1 slice bacon
    4 green onions
    1 Oz peanut oil and 0.5 Oz toasted sesame oil mixed together
    Soy sauce

Instructions

1. Whisk egg whites with a dash of soy sauce and black pepper then set aside

2. Dice bacon and cook till 90% done in large cast iron skillet and drain off the grease

2. Add peas and corn mix and sear with bacon on high until starting to brown

3. Add 2/3 the oil mixture and cooked white rice and keep it all moving till the rice get crispy

4. Add a few squirts soy sauce and stir the mixture a lot to keep it from burning to the pan until the soy sauce carmalizes/browns a bit (30 seconds to 1 min)

5. Add egg white mixture and stir occasionally until cooked. Remove to a bowl, put the pan back on med high heat, and add the rest of the oil mix

6. Fry the whole egg in oil mix and top fried rice with it

7. Add chopped green onions and eat

Macros:

Cal-801

Fat-45.3
    Carbs-70
    Protein-26.5

Tips. Decrease the fat by using less oil mix, decrease the carbs by using less rice, increase the protein by topping with cooked egg whites

Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty52269 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein Shake---
    Oats
    Blueberries
    ISO protein powder
    Peanut butter

ThriveGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My favorites are:
    Fried eggs
    Broccoli salad
    Watermelon juice
    Cheese sandwich

bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100)
    My favourite are;

Blueberries
    Spicy steamed corns
    Avocado juice with peanut butter
    Necessary multivitamins supplements

CalmBeaver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chicken cut into thin slices

ginger

an onion

one tomato smushed into goodness

1 table spoon of salt and black pepper

2 pinches of cayenne pepper

Last but CERTAINLY not least, get a pinch of saffron, grind it up in a mortar and mix with hot water. Marinate that chicken in that saffron goodness and you have yourself the most delicious protein rich yellow saffron flavored chicken, with a side of brown rice.

Enjoy brah.

kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My favourite is melting brownie with vanilla icecream. I usually have it on my cheat days.

LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DevanshSri View Post
    Egg receipes.
    What kind of egg dishes do you like?

Registered User userFVG5NWKAMMN's Avatar
    userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Chicken Salad with mustard dressing:
    Grill of broil a chicken breast and then cut in up into relatively thin, small pieces. Make the dressing in a huge bowl. Mix vinegar, olive oil, mustard and pressed garlic together. I sometimes like to add chopped onions to the dressing. Then put in the lettuce and mix it around to spread the dressing onto the lettuce. Then mix in the grilled/ broiled chicken and feta cheese. I ate this a lot when I was on a keto diet.
    Made me hungry man

Registered User userFVG5NWKAMMN's Avatar
    userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50) userFVG5NWKAMMN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Samrich91 View Post
    I have never particularly adhered to a diet and practiced everything in the gym, but after reading your recipes I realized that healthy food can be very tasty.
    I agree

CarterCoupons is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rowboman View Post
    Ingredients:

3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    8 Oz cooked medium grain white rice (preferably at least a day old so it’s slightly stale)
    2 Oz frozen peas and corn mix (thawed for 30 sec in microwave)
    1 slice bacon
    4 green onions
    1 Oz peanut oil and 0.5 Oz toasted sesame oil mixed together
    Soy sauce

Instructions

1. Whisk egg whites with a dash of soy sauce and black pepper then set aside

2. Dice bacon and cook till 90% done in large cast iron skillet and drain off the grease

2. Add peas and corn mix and sear with bacon on high until starting to brown

3. Add 2/3 the oil mixture and cooked white rice and keep it all moving till the rice get crispy

4. Add a few squirts soy sauce and stir the mixture a lot to keep it from burning to the pan until the soy sauce carmalizes/browns a bit (30 seconds to 1 min)

5. Add egg white mixture and stir occasionally until cooked. Remove to a bowl, put the pan back on med high heat, and add the rest of the oil mix

6. Fry the whole egg in oil mix and top fried rice with it

7. Add chopped green onions and eat

Macros:

Cal-801

Fat-45.3
    Carbs-70
    Protein-26.5

Tips. Decrease the fat by using less oil mix, decrease the carbs by using less rice, increase the protein by topping with cooked egg whites
    Thats quite impressive one and motivates me to do a bit out of it will try my best.

meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meliscanan88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tuna Burgers

Ingredients

2 Egg whites
    1 can of tuna
    1/4 onion
    1 tsp. of ground pepper
    2 whole weight hamburger buns
    Relish, Ketchup, Musturd
    Cooking Oil Substitute (PAM)

Directions

Drain a can of tuna completely and throw into a bowl. Next dice up the onion and combine with the tuna. Combine the egg whites into the mixture. Mix and pepper. Heat up a pan, with the oil subsitute. This is the dirty part. Form 2 pattys out of the mixture with your hand and throw them onto the pan. Wait and check for one side to be browned, turn over and wait for the other side to be browned. Remember to do the flipping carefully as these might brake apart. Also it is normal for the egg to drip away from the tuna when on the pan, just try to move the egg drippings back to the patty with your spatula. Put on the whole weight bread, sauce it up and enjoy!

Protein: 46 g
    Fat: 5.5 g (Saturated: 0.5 g)
    Carbohydrates: 80.2 g

JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi
    Pasta Recipes are one of my favourite dishes I loved to have. I enjoy cooking different types of pasta and experimenting with new flavour combinations and I usually attempt all of them on weekends. Some of my favourite pasta recipes are spaghetti, chicken alfredo, Fettuccine alfredo, Pasta fogioli, and ricotta lasagna.

JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100) JorgeL06 is not very well liked. (-100)

Pasta

Hi
    Pasta Recipes are one of my favourite dishes I loved to have. I enjoy cooking different types of pasta and experimenting with new flavour combinations and I usually attempt all of them on weekends. Some of my favourite pasta recipes are spaghetti, chicken alfredo, Fettuccine alfredo, Pasta ***ioli, and ricotta lasagna.

larson42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We BBQ veggies and fish at least once a week year-round. The key is to slice the veggies like eggplant or zucchini evenly, about 1/4" thick, then soak them in cold water for 30 min. This keeps them from drying out. Brush with some olive oil and cook directly on the grill. If desired, you can sprinkle before or after with spices/seasoning.

We also do several variations with the foil packets:

Cut potatoes into smallish cubes. Put into a bowl with some olive oil, dijon mustard, chopped garlic, dried rosemary. Mix together. Put in foil packet (either heavy duty or double wrap it). BBQ till tender, about 10 min. We sometimes add sliced carrots to this pack too.

A different one is to put sliced zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, onions in a bowl. Add some olive oil, crumbled feta cheese, basil, garlic and mix together. Do the same for wrapping with foil and cooking.

For fish, we either marinade with lemon juice/olive oil like others have said, or orange juice + lime juice + taco seasoning, or we love to use rubs. Our Costco has a great one in their spice aisle. We also love to just do a little olive oil + salt and pepper on the fish, then make a quick sauce with equal parts butter and olive oil, a couple squirts of lemon juice, and some capers. Heat till butter is melted and pour over fish. We learned this one in Sorrento, Italy one year. So yummy!

chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A mix of bananas, oat flakes, spinach milk and apple. Blended in the evening, kept in refrigerator, great starter for a day

Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scottparker12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Among my favorite recipes, i prefer air fryer recipes as they are quick to make and does not require much work.

Here i will share recipe for green beans that are full of nutrients and quick to cook

Prep Time: 5 mins
    Cooking Time: 10 mins
    Servings: 4

Ingredients:
    Fresh green beans, 1 pound
    ¼ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
    ½ tsp. sea salt
    1 tbsp olive oil
    Lemon wedges for serving

Step 1: Preheat your favorite air fryer to 380ºF.

Step 2: Trim the green beans’ stems and chop the bigger ones in half to ensure they are all around the same size.

Step 3: Combine the green beans, salt, olive oil, and pepper in a large clean bowl. Toss everything together until everything is well-coordinated.

Step 4: Shake the basket of green beans in the air fryer to ensure they’re all in one layer. Cooking in two batches is a possibility. Cook for 8-10 minutes total, shaking the basket halfway through.

Step 5: Serve the air-fried delicacy right away with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.

Step 6: Add to an airtight jar and keep in the refrigerator. You may store the air-fried green beans in your fridge for three days.
    Food Writer
    Scott Parker
    www.kitchenstrategist.com

Registered User TroutAesthetics's Avatar
    TroutAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Oats with Whey, unsweetened baking cocoa powder and some liquid artificial sweetener:
    Oats stired in a pot with water, ratio 10:8 approx. Then when consistency is right stir in whey baking cocoa and sweetener

term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fried eggs with avocado and ham

MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.
    Breakfast Oatmeal with Raisins and a bananna
    1/4 cup of dry oats
    1 cup of boiling water
    1 serving of sun maid raisins
    3 servings of Honey
    3 servings of Extra virgin olive oil

kimchijjigae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quick korean kimchi stew for one person! Took the recipe from Maangchi and simplified a little to speed up the process.

1/2 pound store bought kimchi (cut into bite size pieces if necessary)
    1/4 pound pork shoulder (or pork belly), other types of meat work too (although chicken breast will be a little dry), sliced into bite size pieces
    7 oz of tofu, sliced into ½ inch thick bite size pieces
    2 green onions (chopped)
    1 medium onion, sliced
    1 and 1/2 cups of stock (anchovy, chicken, pork or beef)
    1 egg (optional)

Soup base (combine this in a cup or sth):
    1 teaspoon kosher salt
    1 teaspoons gochugaru (Korean hot pepper flakes)
    1 tablespoon gochujang (hot pepper paste)
    1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
    little bit of sugar or honey (optional)

good quality korean short grain rice

Fry meat in small pot for one minute, turn off the heat, put onions and kimchi on top, put in soup base, then sliced tofu, fill up with stock (ingredients should be barely covered). Cover with lid and let simmer on low to medium heat for 15-20 min. Crack an egg on top if you like (and cover + simmer until egg white done and yolk still runny).
    Eat this with good korean rice, spooning soup over some rice or separate. When you're finished with the tofu, meat, etc., but still have some soup left then put some rice into the soup for extra flavor.
    This is a great healthy and quick recipe with decent macros, very delicious and filling. Bonus if it's cold outside!

IsmaelMoreira is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If oatmeal and cereal are your breakfasts of choice, try transitioning into the green smoothie world with a smoothie bowl. With kale, mango, microgreens or alfalfa sprouts, hemp seeds, and almond milk, it’s hard to beat how healthy and tasty this wonder bowl is.

Banana mango green smoothie bowl
    Ingredients
    1 banana
    1/2 cup diced mango
    3 handfuls baby kale (or spinach)
    2 tablespoons hemp seeds
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or preferred milk)
    1/8 teaspoon pink salt (or sea salt)
    Handful of ice

Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100)

recipes

foood recipe
    Last edited by Mornigstar; 05-20-2023 at 02:30 AM.

Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100) Mornigstar is not very well liked. (-100)
    i love food

i love to eat

Originally Posted by Mornigstar View Post
    i love to eat
    yup

food

food recipe is important for us

no-one change this recipe

i love mushroom recipe

i need this recipe