Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 5,251 to 5,257 of 5257
    DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DreadPir8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate sweet potatoes, but they have such good nutrition I try to eat them. I like sweet potato fries. This is a super easy recipe.

-Preheat oven to 425 F

-Slice the potatoes into ~0.5 cm slices (the smaller the crispier)

-Put just a little bit of olive oil like a teaspoon. The less you use the crispier they will be.

-Toss them with liberal amounts of: salt, pepper, paprika, and a little bit of cayenne for some spice (a little goes a long way).

-Bake 20 mins then flip them, and bake for another 10 mins.

socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Breakfast Fajitas:

6 eggwhites and a yolk
    fat free cheddar cheese
    fat free flour tortillas

Beat the whites and yolk and put in a skillet with cooking spray(I personally use canola cooking spray). Then, cook the eggs over a medium flame. Turn eggs over and add some cheddar cheese.
    Meanwhile heat up the tortillas in the mike or oven.
    Finally, Place eggs in the tortillas and roll up. you might want to add some salsa.

Each fajita: calories 131, carbs 16 grms, protein 15 grms and fat 0.5 grms.

Good luck.
    I've tried a similar recipe before, and ate it for breakfast too! Quick prep, and tastes great. However, I had to switch up to a protein heavy breakfast to avoid getting sleepy throughout the day.

net1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've eaten this for several years for breakfast. Tasty and a good amount of protein:

2 cups (yes, a pound!) of Greek Non-Fat plain yogurt
    1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
    5 Splenda (or calorie free equivalent of your choice)

450 calories, 54g protein, 30g carb and 16g fat.

KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by net1994 View Post
    I've eaten this for several years for breakfast. Tasty and a good amount of protein:

2 cups (yes, a pound!) of Greek Non-Fat plain yogurt
    1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
    5 Splenda (or calorie free equivalent of your choice)

450 calories, 54g protein, 30g carb and 16g fat.
    Sounds delicious, but I feel like the yogurt would sit in my stomach the whole day lol

gw101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Perfectly Baked Sweet Potato: Years of Trial and Error

After many attempts and too many raw or mushy sweet potatoes thrown away, I have finally perfected the baked sweet potato.
    How To Make:
    1. Wash potato with warm water using a vegetable brush
    2. Pat dry with paper towel
    3. Pre-heat oven to 420º F
    4. Cut square of aluminum foil and place potato on top
    5. Poke shallow holes through the potato (maybe 3 times from top to bottom, rotate and repeat)
    6. Dash small amount of olive oil and rub evenly over potato
    7. Enclose potato in foil and place in oven
    8. Time for 45 minutes.
    9. Using oven mits and tongs, open the foil and poke middle of potato with a steak knife (Careful, very hot). If the knife slides through center easily, you are done!
    10. If potato is not yet done, put back in oven for 5 more minutes and repeat until finished.
    11. Let sit at least 15 minutes before consuming.

This is a great way to make 4-8 potatoes at a time, which is perfect for batch cooking. Sweet potatoes are perfect for gaining healthy weight fast.
    Let me know what you think!

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by gw101 View Post
    After many attempts and too many raw or mushy sweet potatoes thrown away, I have finally perfected the baked sweet potato.
    How To Make:
    1. Wash potato with warm water using a vegetable brush
    2. Pat dry with paper towel
    3. Pre-heat oven to 420º F
    4. Cut square of aluminum foil and place potato on top
    5. Poke shallow holes through the potato (maybe 3 times from top to bottom, rotate and repeat)
    6. Dash small amount of olive oil and rub evenly over potato
    7. Enclose potato in foil and place in oven
    8. Time for 45 minutes.
    9. Using oven mits and tongs, open the foil and poke middle of potato with a steak knife (Careful, very hot). If the knife slides through center easily, you are done!
    10. If potato is not yet done, put back in oven for 5 more minutes and repeat until finished.
    11. Let sit at least 15 minutes before consuming.

This is a great way to make 4-8 potatoes at a time, which is perfect for batch cooking. Sweet potatoes are perfect for gaining healthy weight fast.
    Let me know what you think!
    thanks Martha Stewart

calebro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simple and delicious vegetarian meal that has a good protein content:

- Buy a 250g pack of mushrooms , wash and slice them
    - Steam them until they are tender
    - Pour a tub of humous into a pan, and add the mushrooms
    - Stir together while cooking on medium heat
    - Wait until the mixture is warm and add extra virgin olive oil
    - Put on a plate and eat it!

Very tasty and contains around 22g of protein.