Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5384
    miriamdiazmm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Galician style Octopus recipe

One of my favourite recipes: Galician style Octopus - Typical Spanish recipe
    GALICIAN STYLE OCTOPUS
    Typical Spanish dish
    The Galician style octopus is an octopus dish typical from Galicia, a region in the northwest of Spain. This region is known for its seafood tradition, with this recipe being spread to the whole country as it’s one of the best and probably the yummiest way to prepare octopus (in my opinion) with a few cheap ingredients. On top of that, it’s quite an easy recipe to make, both for cooking lovers to experts.
    Ingredients for Galician style octopus (4 people)
    • Boiled octopus, about 2 to 3 kg.
    • Paprika, spicy or sweet, according to taste.
    • 3 or 4 medium potatoes
    • Thick salt
    • Olive oil
    Steps to make Galician style octopus (4 people)
    1. First we boil the potatoes. We pour plenty of water with a handful of salt into a casserole, and we put the potatoes in it. We bring it to boil, and let it cook for about 30 min. When we prick with a knife and it comes out of the potato without difficulty, they will be ready.
    2. Let the potatoes cool and peel them. Then, we cut them in slices about 0.5 to 1cm thick approx. and place them on a plate. A wooden plate is traditionally used, but you can do it on a ceramic one.

3. Chopped the boiled octopus in small pieces, about one finger thick. It’s easier to use scissors than a knife for the cutting. Then, put it on top of the potatoes.

4. Finally, season with a large amount of paprika on top, a drip of olive oil – extra virgin better – and thick salt.

And that’s it! We have our Galician style octopus ready to eat.

Extra tip: if you prefer to eat it warm, put it in the microwave for about 30 secs. Enjoy!
    Attached Images

marathiunlmtd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

All recipes are just fantastic and seem freaking delicious...!!

SilvanaWilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds awesome! Not a fan of splenda, so I'll try stevia or even honey, but the rest sounds good.

JimmyTheL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick turkey power wrap

What you need:

Low Carb soft taco wrap
    4.5oz Grilled turkey breast
    100g Greek Yogurt 0% (or 2%)
    2Tbsp Salsa
    Lettuce
    Jalapenos (if you like it spicy)
    Onions (add flavor to turkey)

Calories 370
    Protein 56.5g
    Carbs 15.5g (7g Fiber)
    Fat 5g

*Add avocado if you want to get some good fats
    Attached Images

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a fancy one but definitely delicious and easy, also dirt cheap, depending on your location- I can get the main ingredient pearl barley for 0.5euro/kg

Ingredients:
    Pearl barley
    carrots
    garlic
    oil (lard or butter can be used, depending on your personal digestive tolerance)

Optional:
    Fried crispy bacon
    onions

1.Soak pearl barley overnight or at least few hours to decrease cooking time.
    2. Set barley to cook; cook until chewable and soft but not viscous; it should be loose.
    3. While cooking, add oil to pan, add sliced garlic or onion, fry for a few minutes.
    4. Add a half of carrots sliced to circles and a half grated to the pan.
    5. Cook the vegetables until they are a little crispy and soft at the same time.
    6. After pearl barley are cooked, pour off all the water from them and add them to the pan.
    7. Fry everything together for a few minutes more, add more oil if necessary.
    8. Add salt

For digestion friendly version, use just a little garlic and carrots only.

For the most delicious experience, use onions(finely chopped) instead of garlic, add a little of cilantro (if u dont hate it).

Bacon enhances flavor; for more protein just add any other processed meat to the mix.

HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    400g chicken breast
    125g whole grain pasta
    1 red onion
    1/2 habanero chili
    3 cloves garlic
    100g red pesto sauce
    25g parmasan cheese

± 125P / 110C / 50F ≈ 1300kcal

****in delicious. Pretty high in calories and not really filling. But has all the good proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats you need in a meal one of my year-round meals. If you're bulking, just add 50g of melted cheese, some creme fraiche and a couple spoons of olive oil to make it a 2000kcal meal.
    Last edited by HedgefundCEO; 03-11-2018 at 12:47 PM.

HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HedgefundCEO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ultimate cutting meal, basically good enough for a contest prep:

400g chicken
    125g whole grain noodles
    500g Wok mix veggies
    chop suey 50 kcal sauce
    3 regular chilis
    1 California Reaper chili (or two habanero)

Super huge volume and the noodles are EXTREMELY filling. I have a huge appetite and this meal fills me up forever. **** load of protein, all the good complex carbs, no fats.

± 150P / 120C / <10F ≈ 900kcal. Two of these portions are 1800kcal, now add an avacado and some almonds and you've got a Men's Physique contest ready diet

hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Primavera Stuffed Chicken
    4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
    salt
    Freshly ground black pepper
    1 tsp. Italian seasoning
    1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
    3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
    2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
    1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
    1 c. shredded mozzarella

Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
    Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
    Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
    Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.

sherlihy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Choc pb greek yogurt

Try my favorite macro friendly treat!

8oz plain non-fat greek yogurt (130cal)
    2 tbsp natural pb (200cal)
    half scoop chocolate whey powder (70 cal)

total is about 400 cal
    43g protien
    16g fat
    16g carbs

I eat this almost daily sometimes 2 servings and it will never get old

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have a dedicated thread, many folks are using MT products to bake/cook with!

Follow along, lots of ideas posted as well.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...5602011&page=7

forgageds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I make delicious pumpkin soup. I am throwing in a recipe for meringue cookies because they are easy and pretty.

Tripdantz31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Custard-y oatmeal

I make this for breakfast almost everyday since it's quite easy to make and has really good macros

Ingredients:-

Half a cup of oats
    2 eggs
    Stevie/splenda/your choice of sweetener
    1 cup of skik milk (you can use plain milk for a more creamier texture)

Add the oats, milk and eggs in a saucepan, and mix the eggs until the yolks have blended with the milk. Add some stevia to it.

Heat it on a stove top for around 3 and a half minutes.

It tastes really good and the macros are :-

Carbs:- 39 g
    Fats:- 12.5 g
    Protein :- 25 g

You can then top it up with fruits and berries and you can also throw in a couple tablespoons of pb for healthy fats.

faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100) faganke is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maple maple maple!!! I want syrup on everything- and the fake stuff is a little funky to me. I use the Frontier Maple Flavor in plain non-fat Greek yogurt. Or I heat up some vanilla protein milk and add some- it's incredible. So sweet, and so much flavor. I also mix it with egg whites and make a cinnamon egg white omellate, that I put on half a toasted Light Flat-Out. You can even do a little bit of almond butter on the flat-out in between the egg white- it's so good, and like 120 cal (without the almond butter). The strawberry flavoring from Frontier is just as good too!

Frontier Co-op Maple Flavor Non-Alcoholic

Registered User HadesRagnazrath's Avatar
    HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tuna mac and cheese-get some of those Velveeta mac and cheese cups that you cook in the mircrowave. Heat them, add the cheese, then put in a can of tuna. The first time is a little bit weird but it starts tasting better and I've come to like it as a post workout meal.

Ramen noodles-cook the ramen noodles as normal, then add a few packets of Taco Bell Fire Sauce or Diabolo Sauce.

I'm not much of a cook. I generally just make throw together meals like the ones I mentioned above.

rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100) rohinikamble is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi... I like vegetable uttapam. Uttapam the soft and chewy rice pancake is made with using Dosa-Idli batter. It's perfect healthy breakfast. For cooking require only 20 minutes, not time consuming dish. Read here recipe - nutralite.com

GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTO2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great Recipe!

Originally Posted by Ginaathletic View Post
    High-Protein Banana Bread Recipe!

Ingredients

2 bananas
    2 eggs
    2 cups of quick cooking oats
    1 cup of your favorite protein powder
    1/2 cup of sweetener of your choosing (stevia, Splenda, honey, etc)
    1/2 cup of water
    1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon of salt
    a few dashes of your favorite seasoning (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
    chopped nuts

Preparation

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
    Mash the bananas and mix with the other ingredients.
    Spray a bread loaf pan with your favorite backing oil and coat it evenly with a tablespoon of protein powder, to prevent your banana bread from sticking to the pan.
    Bake for 40 minutes, but regularly check on it and test it with a knife or toothpick. If nothing sticks to your knife or toothpick, it's finished backing.
    I just made this tonight and wanted to eat the whole loaf in one sitting. This tastes really good and easy to make. Would have tasted even better if I had some riper bananas. Based on the ingredients using ProMore Frosted Cinnamon Bun and no nuts added:

Serving Size: 57g
    Cals: 188
    Protein: 9
    Carbs: 16
    Fat: 2

FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10) FritoFace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.
    This is a very helpful thread

Here's mine:
    Candy Cane Protein Shake

*Vanilla protein powder
    *Crushed Peppermint mints

Blend crushed peppermints with a vanilla protein shake and you have a Candy Cane Protein Shake

balabeelo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My favourite mass gainer shake:
    50g GROUNDED oats
    400ml whole milk
    2 tablespoons honey
    200g banana (or strawberries, or both)
    100g peanuts (optional)
    Add some ice and throw them in the blender

kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kailashvarma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We all love eating, but very chunk of us like to cook. So let's come together and inspire non-cooks by sharing delicious and easy to prepare recipe, so even they can try out such recipe. And for passionate cooks let them try some new twists. I have visited Living Foodz and learned quite a few recipes. One of them is Fruit Pancake.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet potato fries

INGREDIENTS
    2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 teaspoon paprika
    1 teaspoon salt
    ½ teaspoon black pepper

PREPARATION
    Heat the oven to 400.
    Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long, and toss them with the oil.
    Mix the spices, salt and pepper in a small bowl, and toss them with the sweet potatoes. Spread them out on 2 rimmed baking sheets.
    Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 15 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.

Greek yogurt dip recipe

Ingredients

2 medium cloves garlic
    ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
    1 medium cucumber
    1 cup Cabot Plain Lowfat Greek Yogurt or Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
    1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
    1 tablespoon flavorful extra virgin olive oil
    1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
    ½ teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

PEEL garlic and chop coarsely. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt and mash into puree with blade of knife held sideways. Scrape into medium bowl.

REMOVE ends from cucumber and peel. Cut in half lengthwise; scrape out and discard seeds. Coarsely grate cucumber flesh or mince finely with knife.

WORKING over another bowl or sink, squeeze grated or chopped cucumber firmly to extract as much juice as possible; discard juice and add squeezed flesh to bowl with garlic.

ADD yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, dill and pepper, stirring together well.

COVER and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend. Add more salt if needed. Serve as dip with pita bread and fresh vegetables or as sauce for grilled lamb, chicken, beef or vegetables.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lizzy1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 egg
    250 g cottage cheese
    2-3 tbsp flour
    optional vanilla/cinnamon/sugar

mix it all together and then make as pancakes

Bemyswolemate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strawberry Frosty: Great poverty macro/contest prep recipe. Low cal, low fat, low carb, high protein

4 egg whites (8 tbs liquid)
    1 scoop ON strawberry aminos
    1-2 tsp WF marshmallow dip
    2-3 tbs WF strawberry syrup
    3/8 cup (lol 1/4 c + half of 1/4 c) water
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 tsp xanthan
    Stevia to taste (I used 1/2 tsp)
    11 ice cubes

Throw it all into a blender and blend like hell!

cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chocolate-banana bread pudding
    1 loaf of French or honey wheat bread (stale works better)
    4 eggs
    2 egg yolks
    1.5 cups whole milk
    2 ripe bananas OR packet of instant banana pudding
    2-4 scoops whey protein
    Handful chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350.
    Mash bananas in a bowl, combine with milk, eggs, whey, and/or pudding mix. Beat with whisk until smooth. Set aside.
    Tear or chop up bread to bite sized pieces. Set into greased 13x9” pan
    Pour banana-egg mixture over bread evenly and allow bread to soak in moisture. Too with chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture thickens. Serve hot.

rajput17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my favorite recipe is pasta and rajma chawal

fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500) fallbackto is not very helpful. (-500)
    Great recipes must try some!

DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000) DreadPir8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate sweet potatoes, but they have such good nutrition I try to eat them. I like sweet potato fries. This is a super easy recipe.

-Preheat oven to 425 F

-Slice the potatoes into ~0.5 cm slices (the smaller the crispier)

-Put just a little bit of olive oil like a teaspoon. The less you use the crispier they will be.

-Toss them with liberal amounts of: salt, pepper, paprika, and a little bit of cayenne for some spice (a little goes a long way).

-Bake 20 mins then flip them, and bake for another 10 mins.

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Breakfast Fajitas:

6 eggwhites and a yolk
    fat free cheddar cheese
    fat free flour tortillas

Beat the whites and yolk and put in a skillet with cooking spray(I personally use canola cooking spray). Then, cook the eggs over a medium flame. Turn eggs over and add some cheddar cheese.
    Meanwhile heat up the tortillas in the mike or oven.
    Finally, Place eggs in the tortillas and roll up. you might want to add some salsa.

Each fajita: calories 131, carbs 16 grms, protein 15 grms and fat 0.5 grms.

Good luck.
    I've tried a similar recipe before, and ate it for breakfast too! Quick prep, and tastes great. However, I had to switch up to a protein heavy breakfast to avoid getting sleepy throughout the day.

net1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've eaten this for several years for breakfast. Tasty and a good amount of protein:

2 cups (yes, a pound!) of Greek Non-Fat plain yogurt
    1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
    5 Splenda (or calorie free equivalent of your choice)

450 calories, 54g protein, 30g carb and 16g fat.

KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMShep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by net1994 View Post
    I've eaten this for several years for breakfast. Tasty and a good amount of protein:

2 cups (yes, a pound!) of Greek Non-Fat plain yogurt
    1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
    5 Splenda (or calorie free equivalent of your choice)

450 calories, 54g protein, 30g carb and 16g fat.
    Sounds delicious, but I feel like the yogurt would sit in my stomach the whole day lol

gw101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Perfectly Baked Sweet Potato: Years of Trial and Error

After many attempts and too many raw or mushy sweet potatoes thrown away, I have finally perfected the baked sweet potato.
    How To Make:
    1. Wash potato with warm water using a vegetable brush
    2. Pat dry with paper towel
    3. Pre-heat oven to 420º F
    4. Cut square of aluminum foil and place potato on top
    5. Poke shallow holes through the potato (maybe 3 times from top to bottom, rotate and repeat)
    6. Dash small amount of olive oil and rub evenly over potato
    7. Enclose potato in foil and place in oven
    8. Time for 45 minutes.
    9. Using oven mits and tongs, open the foil and poke middle of potato with a steak knife (Careful, very hot). If the knife slides through center easily, you are done!
    10. If potato is not yet done, put back in oven for 5 more minutes and repeat until finished.
    11. Let sit at least 15 minutes before consuming.

This is a great way to make 4-8 potatoes at a time, which is perfect for batch cooking. Sweet potatoes are perfect for gaining healthy weight fast.
    Let me know what you think!