Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Egg N Cheese Sandwhich

2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
    3 egg Whites
    1 Yolk
    1 Slice of Fat Free Cheese

Mix the egg whites and yolk together. Add milk if you desire. Heat pan up and spray on some non-stick cooking spray(0 calorie whatever). Pour the egg mixture in and when it starts to cook, keep flipping it onto the other parts of the egg until it can fit on bread. Put the gg on the piece of bread and the put the slice of cheese one.

Its sooo good!

Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Travel Snack

Lowfat cottage cheese, mixed in with lowfat rice pudding, with a touch of vanilla added. you can mix to suit your taste.

Easy to mix, easy to carry. Kozy Shack has little travel rice pudding cups for lunches, I just take those and mix it with cottage cheese and throw it all into a ziplock bag or GLAD container.

If I'm doing hard cardio (revving or sprints), I'll throw this snack in between breakfast and lunch. Works great, energy levels are always great.

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up pumpkin pancakes, mmm good!

1/2 cup oats
    1/4 cup Cottage Cheese
    1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree, not the pumpkin pie mix
    4 egg white
    1 scoop Protein powder, I use vanilla Isopure
    1/4 tsp baking powder or soda
    cinnamon and splenda to taste

Blend all ingredients on high until smooth, may have to add a little water to thin it out some. Not much at all though, tbsp or so.

Cook em up and top with sf jam and syrup.

Macros: 375 cals 42g carbs 12g fiber 45g protein 3g fat

Increase ratios to make more for a whole meal, or have them with scrambled egg whites. Either way, its a damn good breakfast. Enjoy!

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face Great Snack Option!

I got creative today and made some really good pre workout snacks or just a plain old snack idea. Here goes:

3 large banana's
    1 cup peanut butter
    4 tbsp chocolate ovaltine
    1 cup oats
    1/4 cup water

use 3 ripe banana's so that they are more firm and easier to handle. melt the pb and then add the ovaltine and oats, mix well. add the water slowly to keep the mixture from getting to thick. spread the mixture over the bananas untill totaly coverd. place the bananas on a hard plate so that when the harden they will not stick to the plate but they will snap right off.......let freeze for 3 hours and enjoy!
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Faitless
    I think everyone does ^ daily.
    Nah, only 1/2 cup is for the weak .

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Nah, only 1/2 cup is for the weak .
    I'd have to agree. I eat 3.5-4 cups of oats a day and love them everytime. After the oats challenge I assumed I'd get sick of them.. a day later i was back in the oats rut, lol. I can't wait to bulk just because I get to eat more of the stuff I love
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by antbrdwar
    I'd have to agree. I eat 3.5-4 cups of oats a day and love them everytime. After the oats challenge I assumed I'd get sick of them.. a day later i was back in the oats rut, lol. I can't wait to bulk just because I get to eat more of the stuff I love
    Haha I eat 1.5-2 cups in a single sitting .

GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiffyDogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cc with a twist.

do any of you guys microwave your cottage cheese?

i do. here is a good pre-bed recipe. VERY simple

1 cup nonfat cottage cheese.
    2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

microwave.

then sprinke liberally ground allspice and 2 packets of splenda.

stir.

eat.

smile.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Back to the recipes, this one's my breakfast in the morning if I'm on a carb cycle and it's low day...

Olympian Omelette
    2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
    1 serving of protein powder (flavour of choice) providing 21g of protein
    1 tablespoon of whole/semi-skimmed milk

1. Pre-heat a non-stick frying/omelette pan to medium heat with some olive oil.
    2. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl/jug in this order, and mix thoroughly with a hand-whisk or blender. Beat the eggs, then add the protein powder, whisk, then finally whisk the milk in until there are lots of bubbles on top.
    3. Pour mixture into pan, and wait until it begins to half-set - you should noticeably see it get harder on the bottom. It usually takes about 5 minutes.
    4. Slide a spatula under slowly, then flip that baby over.
    5. Wait another couple of minutes for the other side to cook.
    6. It's done!!!

Nutrition: (bearing in mind that on average, 1 serving of protein powder has about 99 cals)
    Calories: 289
    Protein: 40g
    Carbs: <2g/negligible (trace g in the egg and tblsp of milk)
    Fat: 12g (use omega-enriched eggs)
    Others: lecithin, iron, zinc, vitamins A and E, and all the other goodness eggs contain
    Last edited by Max Protein; 01-08-2005 at 07:07 AM.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tropical_haven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bulking snack:

Cup of strawberry yogurt
    Cup of rasin bran cereal
    Bit of milk

Tastes sooo sweet, plenty of complex carbs and protein.
    Fitday Journal:
    [url]http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=tropical%5Fhaven[/url]
    My Bulking Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=5091158#post5091158[/url]
    CURRENTLY: 172 @ 14% BF @ 6'0'' @ MARCH 8th
    RELAXED:
    Bi's: L: 12.6 R: 13.1, Forearms: L: 10.6 R: 10.8, Waist: 33.3, Chest: 39.3

GOAL: 173 @ 10% BF @ 6'0'' @ May 1st

jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PB&T Sammich

6 oz. Tuna
    4 tbsp Peanut Butter
    2 slices whole grain bread

Put 2 tbsp PB on each slice of bread (to keep the bread from getting soggy). Then drain the tuna and put it on. The PB taste overpowers the tuna taste, IMO.

Roughly 650 calories, 50g protein, 30g fat, 50g carbs (depends on the bread).

Peanut protein is a little low on Lysine. Tuna has extra Lysine, so it's really "50+" grams of protein since they compliment each other. (Source: nutritiondata.com)
    Jan 2005
    Bench 150
    Squat 125
    Deadlift 75

May 2005
    Bench 215
    Squat 235
    Deadlift 275

August 2005
    Bench 225
    Deadlift 335

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I just made some great pita bread pizza's

100-150g grilled chicken, always have leftovers...
    no salt added tomato sauce, in the can
    fat free shredded mozzarela cheese
    mushrooms, or veggies of your choice.
    1 whole wheat pita bread

put about 1/3 to 1/2 cup tomato paste in bowl and add seasonings... I used garlic, parsley, oregano and some hot sauce. Mix well to make pizza sauce

you know how to make a pizza, bread, sauce, cheese, toppings... bake in oven till cheese is all bubbly and crust is nice and toasted.

Damn that was good

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jeepster where did u find the no sodium tomato sauce? Been looking for a no cal, no sodium salsa or tomato sauce , hot sauce etc
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

found it at my grocery store, its hunts, comes in a small 1 cup can. Stay away from the ones with garlic and herbs and stuff. They are full of sodium and you can add that stuff in yourself.
    http://www.hunts.com/gateway?waf.act...&mnav=products

Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With my 'Olympian Omelette' recipe, I added 2 heaped tablespoons of cottage cheese before folding it - mmm, mama!!
    Here's another delicious recipe, my take on pancakes:

Protein Pancakes
    1 cup of oats
    2 whole eggs or six egg whites
    1 scoop of protein powder - any flavour
    1 banana, chopped
    2 tsps brown sugar/sweetener

1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl/blender one at a time and mix up good until you come up with a nice, sticky batter.
    2. Pre-heat a non-stick frying/omelette pan on medium heat with a little olive oil for a couple of minutes, then add the batter with a dessertspoon.
    3. Fry for 5 minutes or so, then flip it over for another 3 minutes. DON'T overcook it.
    4. Serve it up!! With syrup if off-season, or fruit of your choice. Or powdered sugar. Whatever.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Potato Wedges

I have another way to make potatoes that is pretty healthy. Just take the cleaned potatoes and cut them into big or small pieces(like fries). Put foil in the pan and put potatoes on the foil. Coat potatoes with olive oil and season with your choice of any spices. I think you bake on 350 degrees for like 45 mins to 1 hour. They taste real good like fries without the bad stuff in them.

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cut up apples and microwave
    then add splenda

hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hondaman0911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Protein bars

Quick, Easy, good.

1/2 cup skim milk
    1 cup peanut butter
    2 scoops protein powder (add more is desired)
    2 ripened banana's (mashed or blended)
    2 cups quick oats

Combine peanut butter, milk, banana in pan over low heat. dont cook it just warm it enough to be able to stir together. mix well. add protein powder, stir until uniform color. lastly add oats and stir until well mixed.

press into greased or ungreased 8X8 pan. let cool and cut into 16 bars

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    post-workout rice pudding/ice cream

ok now im not going to say quantities because this will differ for everyone...

what you need...

basmati/white rice
    whey protein (vanilla only tested so far)
    milk/water

cook the rice to your liking (i think its best a little soft, this is a dessert type dish)
    chill overnight
    the next morning before you goto your workout, add in your whey protein and 1-2tablespoons of milk or water, mix it together well and put it back in the fridge

when you get back, take it out and ENJOY! it tastes like rice pudding or ice cream, YUM

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by taffer
    post-workout rice pudding/ice cream

ok now im not going to say quantities because this will differ for everyone...

what you need...

basmati/white rice
    whey protein (vanilla only tested so far)
    milk/water

cook the rice to your liking (i think its best a little soft, this is a dessert type dish)
    chill overnight
    the next morning before you goto your workout, add in your whey protein and 1-2tablespoons of milk or water, mix it together well and put it back in the fridge

when you get back, take it out and ENJOY! it tastes like rice pudding or ice cream, YUM
    Damn, I will try that out tomorrow.

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    just the quantities i used

85g rice (dry)
    1.5scoops whey
    splash of water

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Skelooth's Tex-Mex Chili Seasoning:
    Cumin powder to taste
    dash of chili powder
    Garlic powder to taste
    onion powder to taste
    oregano to taste

^^ That's my proprietory blend that i use in almost all of my cooking.

Skelooth's "Refried" beans

1 can of kidney beans
    drain them,
    put in pot and mix in tex-mex chili seasoning
    add half a diced tomato
    heat them up with a little bit of water (maybe an eigth cup?)
    once simmering MASH THEM LIKE THEY CALLED YOU A NAME.
    Eat.

(That's literally one of my favorite recipes)

skelooth's broiled fishy

When cooking white fish (Cod, flounder, tapai, etc) I broil it with just some pepper and some thyme. mmmm soo good.

skelooths easy oatmeal breakfast:

two servings of instant oats cooked with skim milk, stir in chocolate whey...
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chilli Fried Eggs

Ingredients

- X eggs
    - 1 tsp/per egg of chilli (blended) (add more/less if needed)
    - 1/2 tsp/per egg of garlic (blended) (add more/less if needed)
    - Finely chopped corriander
    - Olive oil

Directions

1. Mix chilli, garlic and corriander in bowl
    2. Crack egg into pan (with heated olive oil)
    3. Spread paste onto egg white and place some on yolk
    4. Cook egg as per normal (make sure you turn it )

Chilli Baked Beans

Ingredients

- 1 can of baked beans
    - 2 tsp of chilli (blended) (add more/less if needed)
    - 1 tsp of garlic (blended) (add more/less if needed)
    - Finely chopped corriander
    - 1/2 onion (finely chopped)

Optional Ingredients:

- 1 tsp garam masala
    - 1 tsp of cumin seeds
    - 1/3 tsp of tumeric

Directions

1. Chop/blend onions
    2. Add onion into heated olive oil along with chilli, garlic and optional ingredients
    3. Cook onions till slightly browned, then add beans
    4. Once beans are cooked, garnish with coriander

BTW these two recipes make a nice breakfast together along with some milk to drink and toast if you want!

ENJOY!

This is my favourite way to have chicken breasts:

Max's Lemon Mustard Chicken Breasts
    150g Chicken breast
    Juice of 1 lemon
    2 tsps of mustard
    2 tsps of olive oil
    1 clove of garlic, crushed

Add the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil and garlic to a large mixing bowl. Mix it up until it's all mixed together. Place the chicken breast in it, completely covering the breast. Cover with foil or film, and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Pre-heat grill/George Foreman after an hour, then remove the chicken from the marinade and place on the grill. Slowly add half the marinade halfway through. Serve with brown rice, and pour the rest of the marinade over the dish, or enjoy on its own.

---

Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arkadyevna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein
    Serve with brown rice, and pour the rest of the marinade over the dish, or enjoy on its own.
    This recipe sounds really good, but just to clarify, you really shouldn't use uncooked marinade which has been in contact with raw chicken. If you want to use it as a sauce you need to zap it in the microwave first & make sure it boils to kill off any nasties.

Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earthshine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great side dish...

1st post-

The Neevik:

1 pound bag of fresh spinach (washed and dried)
    4 oz cooked garbonzo beans
    1 clove of garlic sliced thin
    2 tablespoons of olive oil
    1/2 fresh lemon
    sea salt and fresh pepper to taste

Heat up a saute pan. Add the olive oil and then the garlic. Fry the garlic until it is golden brown. Add the spinach and "melt" it done in the pan. The spinach will shrink down as it cooks. Hit the spinach with the fresh lemon juice (no seeds). When the spinach is a big moist mass add the beans and then season and serve. Do not burn the garlic. Do not leave the garlic raw. It should be that nice nut brown smell and taste. This is a great side dish with grilled meats and seafood...

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)

Hawaian Protein shake

scoop ON Vanilla powder
    half banana
    6-8 oz. milk
    2 oz. pineapple juice
    shot of Davinci's coconut syrup
    2 ice cubes

I threw in some oats (not sure exact amount, prob. 1/4 cup.)

So tropically good.

D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) D Ball will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you love Oatmeal

8OZ. Skim
    1 Cup Oatmeal
    2 Scoops protein powder

Great Pre workout shake!
    Fun is for sissy's

Whether you think you can or can't, you are right.

jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Preworkout shake

1 cup skim milk
    2 tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
    6 frozen strawberries
    2 scoops ON Whey strawberry flavored
    1/2 cup oats

blend it for 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by Arkadyevna
    This recipe sounds really good, but just to clarify, you really shouldn't use uncooked marinade which has been in contact with raw chicken. If you want to use it as a sauce you need to zap it in the microwave first & make sure it boils to kill off any nasties.
    Ay, forgot to mention that.

---