Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 5384
    baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50) baxj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bulldog13 View Post
    For those poor college kids like me:

TUNA SHAKE BABY!!

Keto Version:

2 6oz cans Tuna in water(or oil if on Bodyopus Diet)
    2 cups water
    4 large ice cubes

Blend until smooth & creamy. This is a must for any hardcore lifter.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Quite possibly the most digusting thing I have ever heard
    Never tried it, so I guess I shouldn't knock it.

GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSXR85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was just kind of juggling ideas in my head lately to add some flavor to random grilled meats and came up with this the other day. I'm no great cook, or anything special but this came out very good in my opinion for being so simple. Just ate it a few minutes ago, definitely will do it again.

Boneless pork loin chops, I put on some "Mrs Dash Original" then grilled them.

After that, I took some of the sweet chili sauce and glazed the chops, it was a perfect combo in my books, and about as simple as it gets.

[Official] San Diego Brah

.Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ox Liver (about 5-6oz)
    chopped tomatoes
    onions
    potatoes
    carrots
    with gravy (made with water)

along with some tiger loaf bread = deliciousness!

un-sure about cals/pro/fat/carbs on this one though.

take a guess at 500 odd and maybe protein at around 32 or 40?
    fat wouldnt be too high as would carbs unless you keep the bread.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Due to public demand here is the Recipes thread.

Try to include as much info as possbile i.e cooking time, nutrition values.

Pls. note this thread is strictly for details of recipes, not general nutrition discussion as we have a whole forum for that.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT RECIPES WILL BE DELETED - IF YOU WANT TO SIDE-TRACK INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING DISCUSSED HERE START A NEW THREAD

+ pls. try to remember to untick the box that says to include signature as this will save space and make it quicker for people to browse the thread, if you have a long signature I will remove it from your post so don't complain if you see I edited your post - I am not changing anything just trying to keep this thread clear and concise.

here's my favorite recipe of all time.

Baked Macaroni and Cheese
    Ingredients

* 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
    * 3 tablespoons butter
    * 3 tablespoons flour
    * 1 tablespoon powdered mustard
    * 3 cups milk
    * 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
    * 1 bay leaf
    * 1/2 teaspoon paprika
    * 1 large egg
    * 12 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
    * 1 teaspoon kosher salt
    * Fresh black pepper

HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein Pancakes

one of my favourites
    http://bodybuildingcookbook.com/book/?p=225

Ingredients:
    1/3 cup instant oatmeal
    1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
    2 large eggs (use Omega 3 eggs if you’re truly hardcore)
    1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preparation
    Preheat a griddle to medium
    Spray griddle with PAM cooking spray.
    Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
    Cook on griddle, flipping once when cooked through.
    Serve with sugar-free maple syrup.

Nutritional information (per 3 pancakes):
    Calories: 319
    Protein: 26 g
    Carbohydrates: 25 g
    Fat: 12 g
    Fibre: 5 g

you can even add some fruit in there for flavor or a scoop of protein powder

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Turkey Rotini

1/2 lb ground turkey
    2 cups cook whole wheat rotini noodles
    2 small cans of tomato sauce
    1/2 small onion, copped
    1/2 cup ricotta cheese
    1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

Pre-heat Oven to 400.
    spray non stick cooking oil on a small to medium casserole dish.
    Brown turkey meat in large skillet along with onions.
    Pour in tomato sauce and noodles and mix well.
    Pour mixture into casserole dish.
    Teaspoon ricotta cheese evenly over top
    Bake for 10-12 minutes.
    Take out of oven and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over
    Put back in oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted

Damn good recipe. Feel free to add any spices to it or even a homemade sauce.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

Modern Day Samurai shotgunshorty28's Avatar
    shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anyone post any good chicken breasts recipes? Tired of the same ol same ol'
    You jagaloons! You're failures! FAILURES!
    Hey, you're embarrassing yourself, you geriatric ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.
    Or I'm gonna shove one of those fake hearing devices so far up your ass...
    ...you can hear the sound of your small intestine as it produces ****!

www.twitter.com/shotgunshorty28

Arsenal540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mashed "potatoes" (cauliflower) Recipe?

Does anyone have a Mashed Cauliflower recipe that involves cottage cheese as oppose to sour cream or cream cheese. They sound real interesting and alot less caloric then mashed potatoes. I am a big cottage cheese fan! Thanks

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gforbes28 View Post
    Can anyone post any good chicken breasts recipes? Tired of the same ol same ol'
    That depends on what the same ol' is. There tons of things you can make, and easily too.

Easiest thing is just use a different sauce or season blend from night to night to give it different tastes.

Grill or pan fry breasts or tenders and cut in to strips for fajitas.

Toss tenders in hot sauce and eat them as a replacement for wings, or put them on a bun for a chicken sandwich or make a spicy chicken salad.

Butterfly a breast and put ham and cheese in it and bake for a chicken cordon bleu.

Grill a breast and then top with some sauteed onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Top with melted cheese.

Pan fry the chicken in a bit of olive oil and then mix with frozen stir fry veggies and your favorite flavor sauce from the Asian isle. Serve over brown rice.

Chicken lasagna. They usually have recipes to follow on the noodle box.

Serve grilled chicken with whole wheat fettucini and alfredo sauce.

ShannonSoBe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WOW This Thread Is Still Around? I Checked It 3 Yrs Ago.

Stuffed Peppers:

Cut green pepper in half and scoop out all the junk inside & place on foil on baking sheet ( i do it in a toaster oven

stuff peppers with this mixture: (if u have left over mixture just put it next to the peppers on the baking sheet and press it down like a burger)

(half cup of salt free tomato sauce with mrs dash italian medly added to it)
    (1/2 cup of a mixture of cooked brown rice and quinoa)
    (4oz lean ground beef)
    mix and mush all of the above together and put in peppers)

bake on 350 for about 30 min or until pepper is as soft as you want it

add salt (i use half sea salt, half regualr salt) to taste

this gives you about 2-3 veggie servings, 1 protein serving and 1-2 whole grain servings

RomanPrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanPrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanPrice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the thing i cheat with is home made pizza, its easy

i buy large whole wheat or wholegrain tortias

add tomato sauce

some light cheese and load it up with veggies and anything else i might think of, get real creative

throw it in the oven and 15 minutes later i have a perfect 300-400 calorie pizza that i seem to enjoy a lot more then when i order one
    Roman Price
    http://www.********.com/LifePulp (daily dose of motivation/inspirational posts)
    http://www.twitter.com/RomanPrice (personal twitter)

bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Cake Pie

Make a pumpkin pie according to standard recipe. Let cool. Remove from pie tin and place in a round, deep, cake tin (I used a spingform cheesecake pan). Prep a boxed spice cake mix. Pour enough of cake batter over pumpkin pie to fill in around sides and about a 1/2in over the pie. Bake according to cake directions (check 5-10min sooner for done-ness). Let cool. Cover with cream cheese frosting. Serve with whipped cream.

End result is AMAZING! Not healthy, but delish! Made this Saturday for my early Thanksgiving Gonna make my bf one with an apple pie instead of the pumpkin this weekend and serve w/vanilla ice cream. YUMMM!

Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would appreciate it if someone posted a good baked eggplant recipe!

Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheesecake & Pudding

Cheesecake -
    2 Cups of Greek Yogurt ( I use Athenos)
    8 Oz. or 1 Tub of Fat Free Cream Cheese ( I use Great Value)
    1 or 2 Boxes of Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Jell-O Pudding (Depending on how you like)
    1 Cup Soy Flour (I use Hogdson Mills)
    1 Cup Milk ( I use Great Value)
    2 Egg White's
    2 Tsp. Cinnamon
    *Optional* Strawberries
    *Optional* Protein Powder for extra macros.
    Crust - Get out a bowl and mix the Soy Flour, Milk, Egg Whites & Cinnamon into a bowl. Its a little hard to mix. Spray down a baking pan with spray and spread the crust batter over the pan get the sides. Cook the crust for 20 minutes @ 325.

Filling - Mix the Greek Yogurt, Pudding Mix, & Cream Cheese into a bowl. Blend until very smoothe.

Once the Filling is done you smear it on the crust and then let cool for a while.
    (Using one box, and no strawberries.)
    Calories: 1085
    Protein: 141G
    Fat: 0G
    Carbs: 99G

I also like to use filling as pudding mix and dip with strawberries

Southern Banana Pudding -
    Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
    2 Sugar Free Fat Free Banana Cream Jell-O Pudding
    2 Tub of Greek Yogurt
    2 Sliced Bananas
    *Sugar FRee or Fat FRee Whip Cream*

Mix Pudding and Yogurt together. Placed Vanilla wafers in the bottom of a bowl.
    Put Sliced Bananas on top of Wafers and Cover with Pudding Mix.

jsl1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsl1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast ommlette

this is how i make my breakfast

2 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    1 tbsp low fat cottage cheese
    25g low fat shredded tasty cheese
    6 cherry tomatos
    2 slices wholemeal bread
    1 slice low fat ham, chicken or turkey deli meat

mix the eggs and the cheeses and add a little salt and pepper. Spray a non stick pan with a little cooking spray. Pour the egg/cheese in and cook on medium heat until still a bit runny on the top. chop the tomatos and the deli meat up and put it on one half of the ommlette and then fold the ommlette in half. Tip the ommlette onto the toasted bread and there you have a delicious breaky fit for a king.

Roughly:
    500 calories
    50g protein
    25g fat
    30g carbs

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stupidiot View Post
    I would appreciate it if someone posted a good baked eggplant recipe!
    3 eggplant, peeled and thinly sliced. 2 eggs beaten 4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs. 6 cups spaghetti sauce, 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 2 tbsp franks red hot

oh lord i eat the entire thing sometimes
    Very simple
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stupidiot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    3 eggplant, peeled and thinly sliced. 2 eggs beaten 4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs. 6 cups spaghetti sauce, 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 2 tbsp franks red hot

oh lord i eat the entire thing sometimes
    Very simple
    Sounds good Ill check it out, thanks. +repped.

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ran into this the other day..really easy breakfast..

1 Cup Cottage Cheese
    1/2 Kashi Go-Lean Cereal
    1/2 Cup BLueberries

Mix together and enjoy like Cereal..im addicted to it now

RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10) RKab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am posting my latest concoction that I have come up with as a high protein breakfast dish.

I haven't really named this invention yet but it is a Ukranian nalisnyky inspired breakfast omelette. Preparation time is about half an hour from start to ready to eat.

Most important two things you will need, a good quality non stick pan and cooking spray.

Ingredients.

3 whole eggs
    3/4 cup of egg whites
    Either 1/3 of a cup of low fat mozzarella or 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese.
    Dill - optional
    Chopped onion - optional

Start by combining 1 egg with 3/4 of a cup of whites in a measuring cup and beat well, do not add water. Spray the pan and put it on at a medium heat, If you preheat it, do not preheat it much at all, I start with a cold pan I find I get better results. I use a 12 inch pan but use whatever size you want the crepe portion of the recipe to be in diameter.

With the mixture you have just created, pour into the pan till it just covers the entire surface of the pan, the idea is a crepe thin layer of egg, if you use a 12 inch pan like I do you will want to make just the one crepe base, if you use a small pan you can make two or maybe even three.

Leave this mixture in the pan on med heat till it is cooked 100% through, it is simply impossible to flip a mixture of egg white this thin part way to me but you are welcome to try if you dare, I have never had anything but total fail without letting it cook right through without flipping it. If you **** up your crepe you can just shout пи́зда for the authentic outburst of disappointment and mix in everything and scramble it without totally messing up your breakfast and ruining your day. Throw the spatula at the wall at this stage if it makes you feel better as well.

Once it is cooked through (test by touching with your spatula and seeing if it comes up clean) you can either give it a flip very very carefully to brown the top just a bit, or you can just slide it out of the pan onto a plate. I go right for the plate. Repeat for a second crepe if you are doing small ones or move on if you made one big one. But leave some of the egg white mixture remaining to add with the last two eggs.

Next add the remaining two eggs to the mix and beat again, add your cheeese, onions if you want onions, and dill to the consistency you want. I use about 1 to 2 tablespoons of dill. Spray down your pan again and pour in the mix, scramble this up till the eggs are done and it's all melted together. Turn and scramble frequently to keep the cheese from making a mess of the pan.

If you used cottage cheese, there is going to be a lot of water content in the final mix, I strain it out after it's cooked by pouring the entire scrambled mixture into a heavy plastic strainer after it's done.

Lastly fill your crepe or crepes to desired amount with the mixture and either flip over like an omelette or roll like a crepe. If you have too much scramble mix for the crepe shells you made just put it on the plate alongside the crepes like a scrambled egg side. I top mine with a little bit of corn and black bean salsa. Omit if you want no carbs.

You may want to add a little salt to your liking during the egg mixing phase, I go with no added salt but that's just me.

And that's it, sit down and enjoy. Entire dish is about 400 calories using mozza as listed above, 500 calories using cottage cheese as listed above, and contains about 71 grams of protein if you used cottage cheese. You can tailor the calorie and macro count to your liking by adjusting the ingredients as it's very flexible for changing the amounts.

If carbs are good with you another alternative is to add some black beans to the scramble mix (but it's no longer a giant nalisnyky at this point, however technically you would have to top it with cream for it to be anyway and nalisnyky has no eggs so who cares). If you want to boost the calories the sky's the limit with egg's and whites and cheese on the scramble mix load it up to suit your calorie and macro requirements.

I'll try to add some pic's of the process and results when I have time.
    Last edited by RKab; 11-25-2010 at 05:03 AM.

Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestling1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eggnog

Keto Eggnog -
    Mix
    8 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
    8G Splenda
    1 Tbsp. Nutmeg
    1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
    2 Whole Egg's
    4 Egg White's

Regular
    8 Tbsp. Fat Free Half & Half
    1 Cup Skim Milk
    8 Packets Splenda
    1 Tbsp. Nutmeg
    4 Whole Egg's
    4 Egg Whites

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)

Roasted sweet-potato shavings

http://www.tastemag.co.za/Recipe-997...anchovies.aspx

ROASTED SWEET-POTATO SHAVINGS WITH CHICKEN AND ANCHOVIES

Prep time: 15 minutes
    Cooking time: 35 minutes
    Ingredients:
    4 sweet potatoes
    1 red onion, thinly sliced
    Lemon-flavoured olive oil, to drizzle
    6 anchovies
    4 fresh bay leaves
    Freshly ground black pepper
    300 g mini chicken fillets
    ½ cup Balsamic blaze
    Cooking instructions:

Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Using a potato peeler, shave the potatoes. Toss the shavings on a baking tray with the remaining ingredients. Roast for 35 minutes until the potato shavings are soft and crispy round the edges.

half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

scotch eggs-bulking

5 large eggs
    1 lb pork sausage
    1 cup grated parmesan
    1/2 cup soy flour
    1 tbsp dried parsley
    salt and pepper

Half boil 3 of the eggs, leaving the centers raw. Wrap the eggs in the sausage and coat in the soy flour. Whisk the remaining 2 eggs into a wash and coat the pork. Roll in the parmesan and parsley and Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes, or until the pork is cooked.

1695 cals. 101g fat 22g carbs 100g protein
    avoid carbs not fat.

http://lowcarbandketo.com/

NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Spicy tuna patty

I chopped up:

1/2 of the heart of an onion (sulfides help lower blood lipids and blood pressure)
    garlic clove (same as above)
    hot pepper (many benefits to capsicum, one of which it increases metabolism)
    -I even sprinkled some cayenne pepper for more heat
    egg white (great protein source)
    oatmeal (good fiber source, and aids in weight loss)

Mix these together with 1 can of tuna. Once finished, pack it back into the can. From here, simply plop it back out of the can, onto a cooking pan. Brown each side, and you have a perfectly mixed, cooked, and shaped tuna patty.

Registered User AnxietyCoachJoh's Avatar
    AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Baked Stuffed Romano Peppers

* 2 Romano peppers , halved and deseeded (use normal peppers if unavailable)
    * 2 tbsp olive oil , plus 1 tsp
    * 1 slice wholegrain bread
    * 2 tbsp pine nuts
    * 2 tbsp grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
    * 1 red or green chilli , deseeded and chopped
    * 2 tsp capers
    * good handful parsley , roughly chopped
    * 200g young spinach leaves

1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put peppers in a roasting tin, then drizzle with a tsp of oil and a little pepper. Bake for 20 mins.

2. Meanwhile, toast the bread, then blitz into rough crumbs in the food processor. Mix with the pine nuts, Parmesan, chilli, capers, parsley and remaining oil. Boil the kettle. Put the spinach in a colander, then pour over the boiling water to wilt the leaves. Press out as much liquid as possible.

3. Divide the spinach between the peppers, then top with the crumbs. Return to the oven for 15 mins.

IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000) IronEnergy is just really nice. (+1000)

Chicken and Rice Casserole

- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
    - 1 can water
    - 1.5 cups uncooked brown rice
    - 2 tomatoes, diced
    - 1 can black beans
    - 1/3 cup salsa
    - 4 FROZEN boneless skinless chicken breasts
    - spices of your choice (i used black pepper, cumin, garlic salt and some random mix)
    - shredded cheese

preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 13x9 pan.

whisk together soup, water, and spices. Pour into pan

Sprinkle rice over the top

place frozen chicken on top of the rice, cover with tomatoes, black beans, and salsa

Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes, uncover, cover with cheese and place it back in the oven until melted.
    I don't have time to lift - I make time.

jdmking23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tostadas!!!

My recipe for Tostadas:
    Pack of Tostada Shells (Flat Taco Shells)
    3lb Ground beef (I prefer 80/20)
    1 pack of Taco seasoning
    Taco blend cheese (optional)
    Lettuce (Chopped)
    Tomatos (Diced)
    Onions (Chopped)
    Salsa or Verde Salsa (its a salsa made of lime)
    Last add with cottage/goat cheese.

Cook ground beef until brown,add half a cup of water with taco seasoning, let simmer/blend
    add to tostada shell,I like to add taco blend cheese to melt on the beef. add chopped lettuce,diced tomatoes and chopped onions poor on salsa (or salsa verde, or both) and top it off with cottage/goat cheese.

The reason I like this meal is it's simple and the ingredients almost cover the whole nutritional chart

RossTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Easy Breakfast Sliders

My go-to breakfast most mornings...easy, fast, delicious, great protein punch and almost zero clean-up.

1 whole egg
    3 egg whites
    1 whole wheat english muffin
    1 slice fat-free cheddar cheese
    1-2 Tbsp salsa
    Fat-free cooking spray

Beat together the egg and egg whites. Spray the inside of a round, flat-bottomed coffee mug with the cooking spray. Pour the eggs into the mug and microwave on high for 90-120 seconds. Run a butter knife around the inside edge of the cup and it should come free easily and slide out like a hockey puck.

Use the other ingredients to assemble a sandwich. If you want, you can add chopped green onion, mushroom or spinach to the eggs. Mix it up and play with it until you find something you like!

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok this is realllll easy, and u might think obvious, but the good thing is its great for keto, and above all u can scoff it in 5-15 mins, unlike dry chicken breast or tuna, which seems like ur chewing on rubber for hrs lol.
    get a tupperware container, add 200gms cooked chicken breast, 1tbsn mayonaise, some shredded lettuce, and pepper and mix. DONE!
    i make a weeks worth and freeze and eat cold at work, u can add some brown rice or pasta or have in a sandwich if ur bulking!
    ive had it in my work bag all day out of the fridge like 12 hrs and ate it heaps of times and its all sweet.
    if i get home from work early ill bang it in the mic for 40secs, bit nicer

Modern Day Samurai shotgunshorty28's Avatar
    shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Salmon Fillets
    Juice of 1 lemon
    1 teaspoon of chives
    1 teaspoon of butter
    1 teaspoon of soy sauce

Mix sauce with butter, chives and lemon juice in small bowl and spead sauce on the salmon.

Very delicious. I've also tried it with tilapia but the taste was better with the salmon.
    You jagaloons! You're failures! FAILURES!
    Hey, you're embarrassing yourself, you geriatric ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.
    Or I'm gonna shove one of those fake hearing devices so far up your ass...
    ...you can hear the sound of your small intestine as it produces ****!

www.twitter.com/shotgunshorty28

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Easy quiche

Ingredients:

1 small onion, chopped
    3-4 rashers bacon
    4-5 eggs chopped parsley
    grated cheese
    1/4 cup plain flour
    1 tablespoon butter
    2 cups milk
    salt and pepper to taste

How to Cook;

Fry onion and bacon; melt butter and mix with flour
    Add milk, beaten eggs, parsley, cheese, fried onion and bacon; s&p.
    Pour into quiche or pie dish.
    Bake 180C (350F) for 40 mins.
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast