Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 5384
    figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just made something using the Shirataki noodles...

i can tuna (or can do 4 oz chicken)

half package of noodles (4 oz)

Bragg's Liquid Aminos to taste

3 TBSP of Galeo's Wasabi/Gineger Miso dressing

mix all together and chill for a few hours..I'm enjoying some right now, it's tasty!!

macros:

Cals : 180
    Protein: 30
    Carbs: 5
    Fat: 4.5

cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a super easy meal that you can make in the microwave, and also tastes great!

First I cooked a 1/2 cup of Minute Brown rice in the microwave.
    Then I got a can on Reduced Sodium Tomato Parmesan soup by Progresso and poured in into to rice.
    Then I whisked an egg into the mixture, as well.

I cooked those for about 2-3 min, stopping and stirring about every min and 1/2.
    Then I put in about 6oz of canned chicken breast (could replace with tuna or salmon, I love both, just had the chicken left), and continued to cook for a few mins.

On the cooking time it's really not set in stone, just eye ball it and make sure it doesn't boil over!

Salt and Pepper to taste! (or you could add other herbs if you had them, basil oregano, or anything really)

The calories are as follows:

Cal ~610
    Fat 13g
    Sat Fat ~4g
    Total Carbs 70g
    Fiber 9g
    Protein 50g

I hope you try it and enjoy!
    Keep pushing

dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dan213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SanDantos View Post
    Again, I like my recipes very simple, specially the healthier ones. Me and the gf whipped these up the other night too, turned out well. Took 2 cookie recipes, mixed them and replaced the flour with Chocolate whey.

4 C Chocolate Whey Powder
    6 C Puffed Whey Cereal
    2 t Baking Soda
    1/2 t Salt
    2 t Cocoa Powder
    10 Packs Sweetener
    2 t Vanilla Extract
    2 t Oil (I think I found canola, but probly woulda used olive)
    4 ea Eggs

1 C Milk (not pictured below)
    1 C Water (not pictured below)

-Mix all Dry ingredients
    -Throw in eggs, mix
    -Add everything else, mix a little more...
    -Bake at 325 for 18-20 mins

*You could bake these as cookies or a cake/bars. I used a 12"x18" pan and it filled it almost perfectly. As you can see, I then trimmed the edges and cut them into bars. You can put them into individual baggies (as shown) and freeze successfully. I usually make a big batch once a month then pull one out in the morning for an afternoon snack later on in the day.

I originally made 15 bars but they're alot bigger then they look. I then halved them into squares and they looked just like brownies.

For 15 bars it's about 80 calories and 8g of protein. For 30 squares it'd be 40cal and 4g protein.
    anyone know if you can use oatmeal or something else instead of puff wheat cereal?
    ---

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got courgettes from a colleague and I was wondering if anyone has some healthy recipes with it.
    I am not a skilled cooker, but I want to give it a try.

Thanks in advance!
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

wisdom78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisdom78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 egg whites
    2 pounds extra lean ground beef
    1 finely chopped onion
    2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
    3 cloves garlic
    1 cup chopped mushrooms
    1/2 cup tomato sauce
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wisdom78 View Post
    3 egg whites
    2 pounds extra lean ground beef
    1 finely chopped onion
    2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
    3 cloves garlic
    1 cup chopped mushrooms
    1/2 cup tomato sauce
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
    What do you do with this? Cook it all in a pan? Make a meatloaf out of it???
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sobolic View Post
    Just made this one

Protein pancakes:

1 cup oatmeal
    11 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 packet sugar free jello, flavor of your choice

Simply stir together in a mixing bowl, cook on a frying pan, using fat free pam. MMM!! MMM!!

49 grams of protein, 54 grams carbs (complex), 6g fat.
    I thought "there is no way this could be good." It really not that bad at all, I went with orange jello.
    Don't tell me the skies the limit when there are foot prints on the moon...

Modern Day Samurai shotgunshorty28's Avatar
    shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my favorite protein shake recipe:

1 cup of orange juice
    2 scoops of whey (non-flavored)
    2 tablespoons of greek yogurt

add water to taste

This equals one awesome protein shake, but drink moderately because of the sugar levels are at least 25~26g per serving.
    You jagaloons! You're failures! FAILURES!
    Hey, you're embarrassing yourself, you geriatric ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.
    Or I'm gonna shove one of those fake hearing devices so far up your ass...
    ...you can hear the sound of your small intestine as it produces ****!

www.twitter.com/shotgunshorty28

JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I make these atleast once a week

Salmon Cakes:
    14.75 oz can salmon; drained and flaked
    1 small onion, diced
    1 egg
    1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs, from whole grain bread
    1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
    1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    2 tbsp. chopped parsley
    flour (optional)

Mix all ingredients together. Form into 4-5 patties. Dust lightly with flour. Chill for 20 minutes. Spray skillet with pam. Cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gforbes28 View Post
    Here's my favorite protein shake recipe:

1 cup of orange juice
    2 scoops of whey (non-flavored)
    2 tablespoons of greek yogurt

add water to taste

This equals one awesome protein shake, but drink moderately because of the sugar levels are at least 25~26g per serving.
    dairy and orange juice... Isn't that how you get people to vomit as a party joke...?

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    dairy and orange juice... Isn't that how you get people to vomit as a party joke...?
    are you not familiar with a creamsicle?

I think the combo is fairly common in the US
    http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/oran...msicle-678697/

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,166,...252200,00.html

http://domesticpursuits.com/2009/03/...cle-ice-cream/

http://www.ifood.tv/network/orange_c...secake/recipes
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well for once, two completely different food groups can live in hamony together.......in my mouth. I don't discriminate. lol
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.

Actually the original recipe was:

1 cup of milk powder
    1/2 cup of blueberries
    1 tablespoon of granola
    1 cup of orange juice
    2 tablespoons of non fat greek yogurt

add water to taste

of course, i tweeked it up a bit.

saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50) saviorex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone ever tried using whey when cooking rice? As in, putting it in the water with the rice and allowing the grains to soak it up when they soak up the water?

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saviorex View Post
    anyone ever tried using whey when cooking rice? As in, putting it in the water with the rice and allowing the grains to soak it up when they soak up the water?
    No, but I have made a protein rice pudding with whey. I may have to try this.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

scraig79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scraig's Mega Smoothie

I freeze all my fruit and veggies for this, except grapes. It cuts down on waste and retains most of the nutrients. Cutting everything up and storing in freezer bags ahead of time will allow you to make this in about 10 minutes. Measurements are not important, make it your own. You will need a quality blender for this.

Part 1. Blend the following
    ______
    Hand full of Grapes
    Hand full of blue berries
    4-5 large strawberries
    1 large leaf of kale
    3/4 banana
    1/2 kiwi
    1/5 of an orange.
    3 tbsp of low fat yogurt
    1 tbsp oat bran
    1 tbsp flax seed (grind in coffee grinder)
    1 tsp bee pollen (grind in coffee grinder)
    1/4 tsp ginseng powder
    2 tsp almond butter
    1 tsp honey
    Milk (just enough to allow blender to liquefy)

Part 2 - Shake in the following
    1 scoop of your favorite whey (I use Dyn. Cafe Mocha)
    1 scoop Glutamine powder

This will make enough to fill a standard shaker cup.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best shake I've had:

1/2 cup skim milk
    1/4 cup water
    1 scoop chotolate casein protein power
    1 egg white
    1 Tbsp peanut butter
    3 ice cubes

great for inbetween meals

Jenda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some pasta with vegies and chicken...
    Attached Images

fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000) fonzietriangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rpdm View Post
    I have a new favorite recipe based on what I tried on a whim tonight:

1 package tofu-shirataki noodles
    113g spaghetti sauce
    57g kimchi
    48g red cabbage w/apple
    1. Rinse noodles thoroughy with hot water to minimize the fishy smell.
    2. Put noodles in a bowl and add spaghetti sauce, mix thoroughly.
    3. Microwave the mixed noodles for about a minute and a half.
    4. Add kimchi and red cabbage on top of the noodles (make it look nice).
    5. Enjoy.
    The combination is amazing, and it's cut friendly at 129 calories total (with my ingredients) for a hugely filling meal.
    cut friendly? are you kidding? You have the physique of an Auchwitz internment camp survivor....why the **** would you need to cut at that weight....you could seriously afford to put on another 100 lbs (of decent quality weight) before cutting would need to be an issue..yeeeessshh

rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    > cut friendly? are you kidding? You have the physique of an Auchwitz internment camp survivor....
    It's cut friendly, but that doesn't mean I'm cutting, *******.

vipedfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 greekyogert
    4 1/2 tsp of hidden valley ranch dip (powder)

best veggie dip ever 100 cals 10g carbs 15g protein 0 fat

fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just came up with this on a whim, a Pumpkin Chocolate Protein Shake. Nothing fancy but darn tasty. Plan on trying other things like PB or butterscotch next time

1.5 cup water
    bit of crushed ice
    1/4 cup pumpkin (about, or more if you like)
    2 scoops Protein powder (Muscle Milk Whey for these numbers)
    1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    2 Tblsp lite Cool Whip

Cal: 320
    Fat: 5
    Carbs: 17
    Protein: 56

Blend and drink!
    Last edited by fad3d; 09-16-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    1/6/10: 320 lbs
    5/1/11: 229 lbs

angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Best shake I've had:

1/2 cup skim milk
    1/4 cup water
    1 scoop chotolate casein protein power
    1 egg white
    1 Tbsp peanut butter
    3 ice cubes

great for inbetween meals
    Thanks. I will try this except for the egg white, for me it has to be cooked

btw have you tried ON casein? It tastes awesome!!!
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!

hutor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very easy to do. You can make a lot and store it in individual containers. Its a Chicken and Tarragon Salad with Almonds.
    Ingre.
    2 10oz cans of white chicken (drain)
    1/4 cup of peeled, seeded and diced cuber.
    1/4 cup of peeled and diced celery.
    1/4 cup of sliced almonds (toasted)
    1 oz of Lemon Juice.
    3 tablespoons of chopped Tarragon.
    Salt and Pepper to taste.
    1/2 cup of Light Mayo.
    Mix everything together and chow down! High Protein, low carbs, low fat and real tasty. You will have to toast the almonds in the oven for about 5 min at 350. Or you can use the George Forman Grill if you have one. Let me know how you like it. Also if you are on the Atkins or a Keto Diet substitute the light mayo for good ol' regular mayo.
    Enjoy.....
    All this has about 8g of carbs

RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cottage cheese ice cream

1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbsp natty pb
    3 splenda packets
    dash of ground cinnimon
    cup of ice
    put in blender

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angeldevil View Post
    Thanks. I will try this except for the egg white, for me it has to be cooked

btw have you tried ON casein? It tastes awesome!!!
    yep, i use the cocolate supreme. makes for one thick shake

weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i never noticed this thread, will be trying protein pancakes haha

Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fad3d View Post
    Just came up with this on a whim, a Pumpkin Chocolate Protein Shake. Nothing fancy but darn tasty. Plan on trying other things like PB or butterscotch next time

1.5 cup water
    bit of crushed ice
    1/4 cup pumpkin (about, or more if you like)
    2 scoops Protein powder (Muscle Milk Whey for these numbers)
    1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    2 Tblsp lite Cool Whip

Cal: 320
    Fat: 5
    Carbs: 17
    Protein: 56

Blend and drink!
    This sounds very good and perfect for fall. I am going to make it tomorrow and use it for 2 servings because 320 calories are too much for me. Thanks for sharing it. I wonder if I can put it in a low fat graham cracker crust, freeze it and have it for Thanksgiving? I'll give it a go.

peggyanns1955

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Tandoori flavored Mahi mahi with Conchigle Arabiatta

Ingredients - Tandoori flavored Mahi-Mahi
    - Mahi mahi fillets
    - Curry powder
    - Full-fat yogurt or evaporated milk
    - Ginger/Garlic paste
    - Red chili pepper
    - Cumin powder
    - Salt

Procedure:
    - Mix the yogurt, curry powder and other spices in a small bowl
    - Place the fillets in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over it
    - Let it marinate for 15-20 mins
    - Remove the fillets from the marinade, and place them in a baking dish, do not throw away the remaining marinade, you will add it to the dish later on
    - Place baking dish in a preheated oven (385 degrees)

- Let it bake for 20 minutes, then add the remaining marinade

- Bake for another 10 minutes

Conchiglie Arabiatta

- Boil the pasta shells until they are firm but cooked. Drain the excess water
    - In a medium wok, heat some olive oil and add bell peppers and some cut corn

- Add the pasta sauce (you can make your own but I just use Safeway's Arabiatta sauce)
    - Then add the pasta shells, let it mix and simmer for five minutes

Serve and eat

Best with some cold hand-squeezed orange juice and spinach salad. U mirin?

When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good, man.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast