Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 5384
    bikerchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I have tried a few of these recipies and they are lovely Thank you all

Just wondering if anyone has any idea's about some new recipies with little or no lactose in?

Thank you
    Toni

Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RoughN_Tough View Post
    Here is one of my keto meals

Things Needed
    8oz Chicken Breast
    1 cup Stirfry Vegetables
    2 Packets of Splenda
    1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
    1 dash of ginger
    1 dash of black pepper
    A few squirts of soysauce
    Cook the chicken as you normally would. Then chop into small chunks. In a bowl mix the two packets of splenda, ginger, black pepper, 1/4 tablespoon of olive oil, and a few squirts of soy sauce. Fry veggies with remaining olive oil, then throw the chicken chunks into the hot pan then dump in the sauce. Stir around for a bit then serve.

Each makes one serving that has
    270 Calories
    10.5 grams of fat
    6 grams of carbs
    36 grams of protein
    perfection my friend!

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

thank you

from a single guy, who loses wait all to easily and doesnt know how to cook:

THANK YOU
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty proud of this so effin good...

Melt Butter Till Brown

Add Onions,ginger,garlic

Cook White Rice

Mix In Veg Of Choice( Mine was peas,corn,celery)

Add In tasty spices( I used curry powder,cinnamon,garam masala,tandori and tumeric)

Add In 1/4 cup of any creamy based canned soup. I used mushroom + 1/4 cup of milk

Add Chicken And Stew

Finished Product was ****en delicous

Could have made this alot more "calorie friendly" But nonetheless it was still relatively healthy and taste>healthyness anyday

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meaty Pizza (Idea From Layne)

Also you notice all the phucking meat on mine and its still healthy. Cant wait to much this bad boy at lunch 2morrow!!!
    My Pizza breakdown

Pasta Sauce (1/4 cup) - 30 cals, 1g fat, 4g carbs, 1g protein
    Tortilla (1) - 80 cals, 2g fat, 12g carbs, 3g protein
    2% Cheese (1/4 cup) - 80 cals, 5g fat, 0g carbs, 7g protein
    Turkey Pepperoni (17 slices) - 70 cals, 4g fat, 0g carbs, 9g protein
    Canadian Bacon (5 slices) - 60 cals, 1.5g fat, 1g carbs, 10g protein

Totals
    320 Cals
    13.5g Fat
    17g Carbs
    30g Protein

Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

bowhunterchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OMG Protein Belgian Waffles

I made up my own recipe for protein waffles. Here it is:

1 scoop of Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Vanilla or Chocolate
    pinch of baking soda
    1/4 cup egg substitute
    3 Tbsp skim milk
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)

Preheat Belgian waffle iron. (Don't forget nonstick spray.) Whisk ingredients together in a bowl. Pour batter into iron. It usually takes my iron 4 minutes until it's ready. I top mine with 1/4 sugar free Mrs. Butterworths (only 20 calories). These are so good. I eat them almost everyday. They are good with blueberries, too.

Nutritional information (including syrup): Calories-225, Fat-3g, Carbs-15g, Protein-32g

foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10) foxhedge is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Blueberry Watermelon Shake

Didn't have time to eat before the gym today so made a quick shake.

1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    some ice
    1 cup watermelon
    30 grams coconut milk. . . I usually do 15 but could use the extra fat today and prefer the taste with 30 grams.
    1 package of VPS NO Shotgun powder. . . I used watermelon (21 grams)
    Blend it and drink. So good!

I usually make it with just watermelon, blueberries and peaches or strawberries but switched it up today, turned out good with the NO Shotgun added to it.

TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite food is chicken but i hate chicken breast but that's all we have at the restaurant i work at, so i came up with a good way to eat it. Only problem is, i don't know the name of one ingredient,its a weird sauce we have laying around and no one uses.. ill figure it out tomorrow.

First, cook your chicken however you want, i like to either blacken mine or grill it, blackening is the best though.

While that's cooking get a skillet and combine the following:
    * Cayenne Pepper
    * Salt & Pepper
    * Butter / Olive oil
    * Finely diced garlic
    * jalapeno pepper

This is also when you add the sauce i mentioned earlier, its gonna thicken the mixture up and also make it very sweet and spicy.

Combine chicken with sauce and set aside.

Take a big tortilla (we have big green ones at work, they taste better IMO) and set it on the grill just to warm it up, not make it to crunchy yet..

Sprinkle cheddar cheese on the tortilla and let it melt, i also like to put rice in mine but im weird. Add you chicken, fold over the tortilla and let it get crispy.. One of my favorite recipes Ive come up with, it is pretty sweet though so some people may not like that.

I usually have time to dick around and experiment with food at work so ill post a lot more in depth things here eventually, i love to cook and have good recipes for Alfredo pastas, chicken dishes, and fish

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is my current favorite chicken recipe.

Soy-Ginger Chicken

marinade:
    1 1/2 cup water
    1 1/2 cups soy sauce
    1/3 cup mirin (rice vinegar)
    1/4 cup chopped ginger
    4 cloves of garlic, minced
    1/4 cup brown sugar

8 whole chicken breasts
    2 zucchinis chopped into chunks

Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl making sure the sugar dissolves well. Then add the chicken and zucchini and let the mixture marinate for about 2 hours.

Then preheat your oven to 350 F and cook the chicken and zucchini along with the marinade in a large casserole dish (or two) for about an hour, or until the chicken is white inside.

???

profit
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds good and simple - I like it.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Low fat Banana Cream Pie

8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese -OR- 8 oz Fat Free Cottage Cheese
    1 Package (4 servings) Jello Fat Free Sugar Free Banana Cream Pie Pudding
    1 tub Cool Whip Lite
    1 cup Fat Free Milk
    Vanilla Wafers

Directions
    Combine cream cheese, milk, and pudding mix in a bowl, beat until smooth. Stir in thawed Cool Whip until completely mixed. Line bottom of 9 x 13 pan (or whatever size you prefer) with Nilla Wafers. Pour mixture over top of wafers, then sprinkle crushed nilla wafers over top or add banana slices, or both. Let set in fridge for at least one hour, then serve.

Using the cottage cheese gives a more pie-like texture, but it becomes more of a "scoopable" rather than a cut and serve type of dessert. If using the cottage cheese, blend until all lumps are gone, then continue with the above directions.

Number of Servings: 16
    Last edited by devotchkas; 08-01-2010 at 06:11 PM.

devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tea Oatmeal

Ingredients

1 1/4 cups your choice Flavored Brewed Tea (mine is Apple Cinnamon)
    1 cup uncooked Oatmeal

Then add:

1/2 Tbsp Honey (or your choice of sweetener)
    2 Tbsp Wheat Germ
    2 Tbsp Flax Seed
    30 or so Raisins
    5 Slivered Almonds

For an extra kick of energy, I add Bee Pollen as well.

Directions
    Cook oatmeal with Tea, instead of usual water.
    In my microwave, this takes 2 1/2 minutes.
    When done, the oatmeal should be on the watery side. Add the extras, stir and you're done!

All the extras are yours to mix and match with the tea flavor you choose. The possibilities are limitless!

Makes 1 very filling serving.

Number of Servings: 1

JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Capricio View Post
    what is pineapple ? Anyone got a pic ? I don't know what it is cuz im from europe.
    wtf lol

Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaine145 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 pack instant oatmeal
    1 half cup TVP
    soak TVP until moist and then drain water
    add oatmeal and tvp with soy milk.
    Cook a couple minutes and you have a tasty, high protein lactose free breakfast. Can even add a bit of peanut butter for more of a boost.

Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa
    Serves 4
    Ingredients
    1 cup coconut milk
    1 cup water
    1 cup organic quinoa, ( rinse quinoa before cooking)
    2 cups fresh blueberries
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
    Directions
    Combine milk, water and quinoa in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in blueberries and cinnamon (you can also add a little stevia to sweeten); transfer to four bowls and top with pecans or walnuts.

Home made dark chocolate

Ingredients

1/2 cup coconut oil

1/4 – 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder

1/4 cup coconut milk

dash of Celtic Sea Salt

1 teaspoon organic vanilla
Stevia to taste
    Directions
1. Heat the oil on med/high to thin it out; then add cocoa, coconut milk, vanilla, salt. It will thicken when you add the coconut milk so keep it warm while you add stevia a little bit at a time. (If you are using the steviva concentrated powder, just use a little dusting at a time and keep tasting it. If you add too much it will be more bitter. You can always add a little more coconut milk if it gets too sweet.)
2. Once you are satisfied with the taste, take it off the heat and pour it into molds or spread on a small plate and freeze. Even if left at room temp if will harden because of the coconut oil.
3. You can add other ingredients to the chocolate before letting it set – coconut, almonds, walnuts, etc.
    Enjoy!

Mayo

1 large egg yolk, at room temperature

¾ cup oil *

1/8 tsp salt

1 tbs lemon juice

½ teaspoon Dijon mustard

Set up your electric beater or blender. Place the egg yolk and salt and add the mustard, lemon juice and blend on pulse. Keep the blender running as you add oil drizzling very slowly. This will take a few minutes. Don’t rush the process. The oil may begin to separate from the egg. When all the oil has been added, add more salt and lemon juice. Refrigerate for up to five days. Stir before serving.

* Notes on oils

Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be used, however, walnut oil makes gives it a more buttery taste.

Hazelnut oil gives this a nutty flavor.

Truffle oil works great and gives it a more earthy flavor but also makes for a more pricey mayo.

More..

Mini Vegetable Frittatas

Ingredients:

- 8 large organic eggs

- ½ cup organic milk, preferably raw (I’m going to try and use coconut milk next time and see if that works since I don’t eat very much dairy, but I figured I would stick to the recipe exactly as it was written for the first time.)

- 1 Tbsp. butter

- 1 cup zucchini, diced

- 1 cup red pepper diced

- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms

- 1 leek diced

- ¼ cup fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped finely

- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt

- ½ tsp. black pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large muffin tin with butter. Whisk eggs and milk together in a large missing bowl. Set aside.

Heat butter in a medium skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Place zucchini, red pepper, mushrooms and leek in a skillet and sauté until vegetables become soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley, salt and pepper. Fold vegetables into egg mixture.

Fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full with vegetable frittata batter. Bake 20 to 30 minutes until frittatas are set and browned on top.

Serve hot or let cool and store in the fridge for later.

Makes 8 to 10 mini vegetable frittatas.

Shepherds Pie

Ingredients

1 1/2 lbs ground buffalo or turkey (Grassland Beef)
    1 onion chopped
    1-2 cups vegetables – chopped carrots, corn, peas
    1 1/2 – 2 lbs cauliflower
    8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
    1/2 cup beef broth (use low sodium)
    1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
    Sea Salt, pepper, other seasonings of choice

Directions

1. Steam cauliflower so you can mash it or put it in the blender so they resemble mashed potatoes.

2. While the cauliflower is cooking , melt 4 Tablespoons butter (1/2 a stick) in large frying pan.

3. Sauté onions in butter until tender over medium heat (10 mins). If you are adding vegetables, add them according to cooking time. Put any carrots in with the onions. Add corn or peas either at the end of the cooking of the onions, or after the meat has initially cooked.

4. Add ground buffalo or turkey and sauté until no longer pink. Add salt and pepper. Add worcesterchire sauce. Add half a cup of beef broth and cook, uncovered, over low heat for 10 minutes, adding more beef broth as necessary to keep moist.

5. Put cauliflower in the blender until they resemble mash potatoes with remainder of butter, season to taste.

6. Place beef and onions in baking dish. Distribute cauliflower on top. Rough up with a fork so that there are peaks that will brown nicely. You can use the fork to make some designs in the potatoes as well.

7. Cook in 400 degree oven until bubbling and brown (about 30 minutes). Broil for last few minutes if necessary to brown. Watch this carefully, as your cooking time will be less because you are using cauliflower.

vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    High Protein Sweet and Sour Chicken

Ingredients:
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 bottle of Kan Tong Sweet and Sour Lite
    1 Scoop of unflavoured Protein Powder(If you only have flavoured use half a spoon plus an extra cup of water when protein powder is used)
    1 Cup of Rice

Method:
    Cut the Chicken into strips, and then cook in Pan on oven top until lightly golden. Half way through the cooking of the chicken bring a saucepan to the oven top and pour the contents of the kan tong into here. Then fill 1/3 of the kan tong with water + your protein powder, Shake it well to mix the protein powder then pour into the saucepan with the kan tong, This is so the kan tong doesn’t become too thick. Make sure you are always stirring the kan tong while it heats otherwise it will stick to the saucepan. After the chicken is cooked add it to the kan tong and leave to simmer. Bring 500ml of water to the oven top and boil. Once boiled add rice and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then Strain the rice and put everything in a Bowl to serve.

Calories approx: 733
    Fat Approx: 11g
    Carbs Approx: 86g
    Protein Approx: 80-100g

Mine turned out a bit pink because of the protein powder I was using was strawberry flavoured, bad choice. It tastes so good if the strawberry didn't ruin it but still eatable.

I have posted this recipe andI would like you to post more in my thread about Protein Powder recipes. Hopefully I can get that stickied.
    thanks
    Attached Images

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have bunch of recipes over this way

http://fitnesscook.wordpress.com/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is by no means a gourmet recipe. Its good if you are on the go or don't care for canned salmon. All you have to do is mix 1 small canned of drained salmon with 2 mild sauce packs from taco bell. Sounds weird but I did this yesterday when i had 2 minutes to eat. It was actually pretty good.

More recipes :)

I have a lot of milled flax seed to use up so that's what these are going to contain..

Chocolate Yogurt Muffins

1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
    1/3 c milled flax seed
    1/2 c cocoa
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 c sweetener
    1 c fat free vanilla yogurt
    1/4 c coconut oil (or oil of your choice but I like the flavor this gives)
    1/4 c milk
    1/2 c chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or grease.

In a large bowl, blend dry ingredients together. In another bowl, blend yogurt, oil, and milk. Add nuts to dry ingredients and pour in liquid stirring until just blended.

Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling about 2/3 full. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 18 - 20 minutes or until done.

Yields 12 muffins using a regular size 12 muffin pan.

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp baking soda
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 c oil
    1/2 c natural peanut butter
    1/3 c milled flax seed
    1/2 c brown sugar, packed
    1/2 c sweetener
    1 egg
    2 Tbsp. water

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.

In a small bowl, blend dry ingredients (flour through salt) set aside. In a large bowl cream together (using your mixer) the vegetable oil, peanut butter, flax seed, sugars, egg and water until smooth. Mix in dry ingredients forming a thick dough. Chill for 1 hour if too sticky to handle.

Roll dough by hand into 1-inch balls placing them on the prepared baking sheet about 3 - inches apart. Flatten balls with a fork dipped in flour to produce a criss-cross pattern. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 9 - 11 minutes. Yields: 3 dozen cookies

Flax Brownies
    Ingredients:
    • 3 eggs
    • 1 1/2 cups sweetener
    • 1 tsp vanilla
    • 3/4 cup ww flour
    • 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
    • 1/4 cup milled flax
    • 3/4 cup Butter
    Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8" square baking pan.
    2. Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave with 50% power (approximately 2 1/2 minutes) until butter and chocolate are melted. Stir.
    3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla. Stir in flour and Pizzey's Premium MeadowPure™ Ultra Milled Flaxseed.
    4. Bake approximately 25 minutes and cool on wire rack. Store in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap.

Maple Granola with flax
    Ingredients:
    • 6 cups old fashioned oats
    • 2 cups coconut
    • 2 cups coarsely chopped peanuts
    • 1 cup maple syrup
    • 1 cup brown sugar
    • 1/2 cup coconut oil
    • 1 cup Milled Golden Flax
    Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
    2. Combine syrup, sugar and oil in large microwaveable bowl. Cook at high power for three minutes.
    3. In another large bowl, combine oats, coconut, pecans and Pizzey's Premium Milled Flaxseed. Pour hot syrup mixture over oats mixture and stir well to combine. Spread granola out into two jellyroll pans.
    4. Bake 10 minutes, then remove from oven and stir mixture. Return to oven and bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool to room temperature.
    5. Break apart into chunks and store in a sealed container.

Banan Date Flax seed bread
    Ingredients:
    • 1/4 cup oil
    • 1/2 cup sweetener
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
    • 1/2 tsp baking powder
    • 1/2 tsp baking soda
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • 1/2 cup chopped, pitted dates
    • 2-3 ripe bananas-mashed
    • 1/4 cup Milled Golden Flax Seed
    Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat together banana, oil, sweetener and eggs.
    2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and Pizzey's Premium Milled Flaxseed. Gradually stir flour mixture into banana mixture. Fold in dates.
    3. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
    Last edited by devotchkas; 08-05-2010 at 07:05 PM.

1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100)

Vegetable Quiche in Brown Rice Crust

Vegetable Quiche in Brown Rice Crust

Serves 6; 1 wedge per serving

Ingredients
    3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
    Cooking spray
    1 small or 1/2 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
    1 large green onion, sliced
    2 medium garlic cloves, minced
    1 large egg white
    1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided use
    1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
    1/2 cup egg substitute
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    2 medium Italian plum (Roma) tomatoes, halved, seeds and liquid discarded, chopped
    2 tablespoons chopped fresh dillweed or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed, crumbled
    2 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese

Directions
    In a small saucepan, cook the rice using the package directions, omitting the salt and margarine.

When the rice is almost done, preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a medium skillet and a 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan with cooking spray.

Cook the squash, green onion, and garlic in the skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Set aside.

In a medium bowl, stir together the cooked rice, egg white, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Press the mixture over the bottom and up the side of the quiche dish. Bake for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.

In a medium bowl, stir together the milk, egg substitute, pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in the squash mixture, tomatoes, and basil. Pour into the hot rice crust. Sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges.

Nutrients Per Serving

Calories 149
    Total Fat 1.5 g
    Saturated Fat 0.5 g
    Trans Fat 0.0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g
    Cholesterol 3 mg
    Sodium 330 mg
    Carbohydrates 25 g
    Fiber 2 g
    Sugars 7 g
    Protein 9 g
    Dietary Exchanges
    1 starch
    1/2 fat-free milk
    1/2 very lean meat

1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100)

Grilled Salmon with Garlic Chard

I made this and it was really good, I didn't even know I liked Swiss Chard.

Grilled Salmon with Garlic Chard

Salmon

1 lb. salmon fillets (4 pieces)

2 tsp. olive oil

Salt & pepper to taste

Chard

2 lb. Swiss or red chard

1 Tbsp. olive oil

3 garlic cloves, minced

Pinch crushed red pepper flakes

Salt and pepper to taste

preparation

1. To prepare the chard: Separate the stems and leaves. Chop the stems and leaves coarsely.

2. Bring a 4-quart pot of water to a boil. Add the stems first, and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the leaves and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain. Transfer the stems and leaves to a bowl of ice water. Immediately drain the chard and pat dry.

3. Heat the 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until it just starts to lightly brown, but not blacken or burn. Add in the crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add the chard and sauté for 2 minutes.

4. Rub each salmon fillet with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place each fillet on a hot gas grill and grill on both sides for a total of 9 to 10 minutes. Or broil the salmon in an oven, 4 to 5 inches from the heat source, for 8 to 10 minutes.

5. To serve: Spoon a mound of the chard on to each plate. Top with a salmon fillet.

Nutrition

Serving size: 4 oz. salmon, 1 cup chard

Vegetable exchanges: 2
    Lean meat exchanges: 3
    Fat exchanges: 2

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 280
    Calories From Fat: 135
    Total Fat: 15 grams
    Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
    Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
    Sodium: 375 milligrams
    (without added salt)
    Total Carbohydrate: 8 grams
    Dietary Fiber: 4 grams
    Sugars: 2 grams
    Protein: 28 grams

Ice Cream Cookie Cups

For the Ice Cream:
    2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
    3 Tbsp Lucuma Powder
    2/3 cup hempmilk, non-dairy beverage, or Simple Hempmilk
    2 Tbsp maple syrup
    2 Frozen Bananas
    For the Cookie Crust:
    2 Tbsp + ¼ cup Sweetened Cacao Nibs
    2 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
    2 Tbsp maple syrup
    8 Medjool dates
    dash sea salt
    2/3 cup coconut flour
    Directions

Blend: In a high speed blender or food processer, combine non-dairy milk of choice, bananas, lucuma powder, coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.

Freeze: Cover and freeze the ice cream for 1-2 hours.

Mash: Process dates, coconut oil and sea salt in a food processer to form a paste, and transfer to a bowl. Knead in coconut flour until combined. Fold in 2 Tbsp cacao nibs. Form “dough” into two even halves.

Assemble: Use a muffin tin, and line 6 of the muffin molds individually with saran wrap or tin foil. Sprinkle each mold lightly with remaining cacao nibs. Using one of the cookie dough halves, place a spoonful of dough evenly into the bottom of 6 the lined and “nibbed” muffin molds. Press firmly to form a “cookie.” Next, fill each of the molds evenly with the partially frozen ice cream. Line an empty muffin mold with saran wrap, and use to form 6 more cookies from the second half of the cookie dough.Top each mint ice cream with a cookie to form a sandwich.

Freeze: Freeze sandwiches for 2 more hours. To serve, simply remove ice cream sandwiches from the saran wrap or aluminum foil and serve whole or sliced, if desired. If wrapped tightly, these sandwiches can keep in the freezer indefinitely for future enjoyment.

Tiramisu
    Ingredients
    Cake:
    1 1/3 cup Dates, well-packed, finely chopped
    1/2 cup Coconut butter
    1/2 tsp. Sea salt
    2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
    30 oz. Almond flour
    8 oz. Espresso
    Chocolate Mousse:
    1/4c. + 2T. Cacao Powder
    1/2 oz. Irish moss (soaked 12 hours)
    1/2 cup Water
    2 cup Almond milk*
    1/4 cup. Dates, well-packed and finely chopped
    1/3 cup. Agave Nectar
    2 tsp. Vanilla extract
    1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
    2 Tbsp Lecithin
    1/2 cup Raw unscented coconut butter
    Whipped Cream:
    1 1/2 cup Navitas Naturals Cashews
    2 1/4 cup Coconut milk
    1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. Agave nectar
    2/3 cup Raw unscented coconut butter
    2 Tbsp. Lecithin
    Garnish:
    Cacao Powder
    1/4 cup cocoa powder

For the Cake:
    First puree the dates in a food processor. To create a fine paste, you may need to add a little water. In a mixer with flat paddle at low speed, mix date, coconut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add flour and mix at higher speed until well incorporated. Remove from mixer and separate into two equal portions. Grease pan (with unscented coconut butter) and form an even layer on bottom of the pan with one portion. Soak this layer with half of the espresso (4 oz.). Allow espresso to soak in.

For the mousse:
    Blend Irish moss with ½ cup of milk until dissolved, smooth and thick. Add remaining milk, date, agave, vanilla, salt and cacao powder, and blend until smooth. Add lecithin and coconut butter until well incorporated. Pour onto the cake layer. Set in fridge/freezer (about one hour). Once set, layer the other cake portion on top of the mousse and soak cake with remaining espresso. Return to fridge/freezer until ready to top with whipped cream.

For the whipped cream alternative:
    Blend all ingredients except lecithin and coconut butter until smooth. Then add lecithin and coconut butter, blending until well incorporated. Pour onto cake and set in fridge/freezer (about one hour). Once set, dust with cacao powder in an even layer.

Asian Flank Steak and Stir-Fry

(This was Awesome!)

Asian Flank Steak and Stir-Fry

Serves 6; Serving size: about 1 cup

Preparation time: 25 minutes
    Cooking time: 12 minute

Ingredients

4 Tbsp light soy sauce, divided
    1 Tbsp rice vinegar
    1 1/2 Tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch, divided
    1 lb flank steak, trimmed of all fat
    3/4 cup low-fat, reduced-sodium beef or chicken broth, divided
    4 Tbsp hoisin sauce
    1 tsp chili puree with garlic
    1 Tbsp canola oil, divided
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    1 Tbsp minced ginger
    2 stalks celery, sliced
    2 cups sliced broccoli
    1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
    1 1/2 cups snow peas

Preparation

1. In a bowl, combine 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, rice vinegar, and ½ Tbsp. of the arrowroot or cornstarch.
    2. Add steak to the mixture and let marinate for 15 minutes.
    3. In another bowl, combine ½ cup broth with remaining soy sauce, remaining arrowroot or cornstarch, hoisin sauce, and chili puree; set aside.
    4. Heat half the oil in a wok or skillet. Add the beef and marinade; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Remove the beef and set aside in a bowl.
    5. Heat remaining oil. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
    6. Add the celery, broccoli, and red pepper. Add the remaining broth. Cover. Steam 2 to 3 minutes.
    7. Add the snow peas and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. The vegetables should be crisp.
    8. Add in the sauce and cook 1 minute.
    9. Add in the beef and serve.

Nutrition Information

Exchanges/Choices:
    1/2 Carbohydrate
    1 Vegetable
    2 Lean Meat
    1/2 Fat
    Calories 185
    Calories From Fat 65
    Total Fat 7 g
    Saturated Fat 1.9 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 25 mg
    Sodium 650 mg*
    Total Carbohydrate 12 g
    Dietary Fiber 2 g
    Sugars 6 g
    Protein 19 g

angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

I will have some recipes up here soon: www.eeasycookingrecipes.net

for now I got only bruschetta recipe, but I think in the next few days i might add tiramisu and some other italian recipes...(I think soo much about food nowadays, maybe is because I'm trying to cut... but it will be over in few weeks and then i'll try a bunch of new recipes)
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!

This isn't really a recipe and it might sound so gross to some people but I've always been such a fan of delicious butter..especially with maple syrup on pancakes..yummy yummy. So today I made some healthy buckwheat pancakes and on top of them I put a couple tsp's of Udo's Oil, some Walden Farms sugar free maple syrup and a whole bunch of salt and it HONESTLY tasted like lots of salty butter and maple syrup. It was soooooo good!

Simple Fish Tacos

Simple Fish Tacos

Serving Size: 2 tacos

Yield: 6 servings

Ingredients:

1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
    1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
    1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
    1/2 package package low-sodium taco seasoning, divided
    1 pound cod or white fish fillets cut into 1 inch pieces
    1 Tablespoon olive oil
    2 Tablespoons lemon juice
    2 cups shredded red and green cabbage
    2 cups diced tomato
    12 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
    lime wedges for serving

Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 Tbsp seasoning mix.

2. In a medium bowl, combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mix; pour into large skillet. Cook stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.

3. Fill warm tortillas with fish mixture.

4. Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream mixture, lime wedges, and taco sauce.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1/6 of recipe (252g)
    Servings per recipe 6
    Amount per Serving
    Calories 240, Calories from Fat 50
    Total Fat 0.5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 35 mg
    Sodium 350m
    Total Carbohydrate 32g
    Dietary Fiber 5g
    Sugars 4g