Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farts

jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayz33055 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u should see my when i wrestle everytime i force myself i let out the loudest farts, i always blame it on someone else
    Dedication and hardwork is the key to anything

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, when i first started taking whey and eating a lot this was ****in horrible!

your body will adjust within a month and they will go away for the most part

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by DanzigDemonMF

We took a shower toghether and my farts were stinkin so bad she had to open the shower door for air!
    lol farts smell the worst in the shower! i think cause the hot air expands it or something

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Christopher
    just try to take 30 Grams of protien every 2 hours, cuz thats how much the body can handle, if u throw more in there, ur gonna fart like a bitch !!

2 of my meals contain 72g protein, this 30g/2 hours is a bit of a myth I believe, it is largely unknown how much protein can actually be absorbed though I agree there is a limit.

How much protien the body can take in at a certian time depends on insulin levels and so forth i think you can take in up to 70g of protien 5-10 min. after a work out other than that its pushing it i think i dunno talk to big cat he knows there things
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

the barbarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes I don't even want to LEG PRESS because off the eggs I eat every day. hahahahaha sometimes you feel it coming.

Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goodaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the barbarian View Post
    Sometimes I don't even want to LEG PRESS because off the eggs I eat every day. hahahahaha sometimes you feel it coming.
    Lol

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Find it strange that no one has responded to the fact that OP is 130 lbs. and eats upwards of 220g protein a day. OP, that's unnecessary even during a cut.

But yeah, protein farts are nasty. On my last set of squats today, i let a HUGE one rip and just know the guy getting ready to squat next to me heard cuz of his facial expressions.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000) austick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    Find it strange that no one has responded to the fact that OP is 130 lbs. and eats upwards of 220g protein a day. OP, that's unnecessary even during a cut.

But yeah, protein farts are nasty. On my last set of squats today, i let a HUGE one rip and just know the guy getting ready to squat next to me heard cuz of his facial expressions.
    I dont think they knew that info in 2001.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by austick View Post
    I dont think they knew that info in 2001.
    woah wtf this thread is from 01?? phuck haha i didnt read dates and assumed this was recent, as it popped up on the top of TBB board
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kutulus View Post
    My dog was asleep once, and i snuck up on him and hovered my bum over his head...

then i let one rip while the dog was still asleep...

he freaked out and hit his head on my bum
    lol