Bazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Bsn No-xplode, Pharmatex Methyl1 + Phd Pharma Whey.

HI, this is my first thread and post so hoping i can get the best advice possible. I am 19years and 4months old and hope to join the marines in a years time. from then on i am taking a year out and endevaour to become as strong, fit and lean as possible. i have been out of the gym for a year due to a shoulder injury so i have lost much muscle mass and strenght. frankly i think im skinny now and not 'marine material'. so any way i went to my local supplement store for advise an was shown BSN NO-XPLODE. looks great think il do a cycle of that to start off with? any good? secondly i have obviously lost the weight so was advised a great tasting protein; PHD PHARMA WHEY? anyone tried that? finally the heavy duty stuff. because of my shoulder injury which was quite bad i really want to cheat a bit and build a bit more excessive muscle.. fast and a lot too. so they guy saif that PHARMATEX METHYL1 was an amazing product to use! done research and even though the results seem to beconclusive, the side affects and dangers of damagering liver have made me dubious, anyone got any advice, or a product like this which is safer??? many thanks everyone hope to learn something! BAZ.

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bazman View Post
    i went to my local supplement store for advise an was shown BSN NO-XPLODE. looks great think il do a cycle of that to start off with? any good? secondly i have obviously lost the weight so was advised a great tasting protein; PHD PHARMA WHEY? anyone tried that? finally the heavy duty stuff. because of my shoulder injury which was quite bad i really want to cheat a bit and build a bit more excessive muscle.. fast and a lot too. so they guy saif that PHARMATEX METHYL1 was an amazing product to use! done research and even though the results seem to beconclusive, the side affects and dangers of damagering liver have made me dubious, anyone got any advice, or a product like this which is safer??? many thanks everyone hope to learn something! BAZ.
    any whey is better than no whey. basically, i have the feeling that the actual differences are minuscule and go after taste and mixability. personally i prefer isolates.

the no-xplode is a widely used pre-workout supplement. it's purpose is mainly to provide strength and endurance during training. i have not used this specific product. i have used other, similar, pre-workout enhancers. i feel they mostly work on caffeine and insulin spike. i doubt that it will really help you put on muscle, but others may feel otherwise.

by coincidence, i have a bottle of the Pharmatex M1T in the drawer behind me (haven't used it, don't know if i ever will). i would advise to carefully research and think about what you want to do there. take into consideration the cost of all the support you would require for this, as well as the risk. start with reading: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695337

a product like this which is safer???
    almost any product would probably be safer. i will not recommend ANY steroid to a teen, however.

i would propose to exhaust all other venues first. there are many options that, IMHO, while not as effective as M1T (very little is) are much much safer for you. example: for the total cost of an M1T cycle, with all support and PCT stuff, you can probably have a nice X-Factor/ActivaTe/E-Bol/Purple Wraath/Clout cycle as well.

i also firmly believe that any shop owner recommending this to a teen should lose his license (or whatever).

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    Last edited by Interlocutor; 04-26-2007 at 09:59 AM.
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

Bazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THE INTERLOCUTOR[/QUOTE]
    you can probably have a nice X-Factor/ActivaTe/E-Bol/Purple Wraath/Clout cycle as well.

Thanks very much fpr getting back to me. i will take all into consideration, so you have helped me. i was wondering what the above supplements above that i have quoted are of any similar strenght and purpose? many thanks BAZ.

Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bowtiejeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they are all names of supplements either sold my this website or sold at a cheap ass price online. btw if you are hellbent on doing an oral cycle mthyl vol has the nitric equivalent of no xplod.

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bowtiejeep View Post
    they are all names of supplements either sold my this website or sold at a cheap ass price online. btw if you are hellbent on doing an oral cycle mthyl vol has the nitric equivalent of no xplod.
    he's to young for any type of cycle.

i was wondering what the above supplements above that i have quoted are of any similar strenght and purpose?
    nothing is similar in strength and purpose to steroids, and especially not to M1T.

X-Factor = Arachidonic Acid
    ActivaTe = SHBG bModulator, increases free test
    E-Bol = Ecdysterone, increases protein synthesis
    Purple Wraath = Essential Amino Acids
    Clout = Creatine

there are many many other options, almost all of them much much better than M1T for you. if you require additional information, contact the board reps of the respective companies, they will provide insight into the product, and links to user logs and feedback.

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    Last edited by Interlocutor; 05-04-2007 at 03:10 AM.
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.