Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xenadrine EFX

flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Xenadrine EFX

Did anyone try Xanadrine EFX? It's something new in the market and I read many positive testimonals about it... I have no reason to doubt this product, because I personally noticed results by using the original Xenadrine....

carol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I am using this. I lost 8 lbs and 1 1/4 inch off my waist in 11 days so far. I have had no side affects with this at all unlike with the ones with ephedrine.
    Carol

flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flip_mo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by carol
    Yes I am using this. I lost 8 lbs and 1 1/4 inch off my waist in 11 days so far. I have had no side affects with this at all unlike with the ones with ephedrine.
    Carol
    How often did you exercise? How was your diet?

vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what are the contents of Xenadrine EFX?

DAVE L. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alot of the same ingrediants as the origional they just use Bitter Orange instead of Ephedra,so it's not as powerful.
    DaveL

carol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All I'm doing is lifting weights 3 times a week. I'm new to all this. I've only been lifting for about 3 weeks.
    Carol

elg123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

side effects

has anyone else had the runs from using the new xenadrine i just started it yesterdaay and lets just say what i put in one way is coming out the other way

Matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started using it 4 days ago. No problems so far - no fat loss either. Increased cardio, decreased cal's. Not sure when "the magic" is gonna kick in...so far, not really pleased with product. I'm going to keep using it for another week to see - if not, back to GNC for a refund.

peace.matty.

EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EricS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question

Originally posted by DAVE L.
    Alot of the same ingrediants as the origional they just use Bitter Orange instead of Ephedra,so it's not as powerful.
    DaveL
    It had DMAE in it as well. Its been turning up in alot ofthe "Next Generation" and Ephedra free fat burners lately...I don't know if it works as well as ephedra or not. But its supposed tohave similar effects on the nervous system.
    "Cuts To The Bone"

http://www.muscleoverload.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter.htm

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is currently a class-action lawsuit against Cytodyne because they make preposterous claims. I used to order Xenadrine from *********, who is the same company by the way, and after about three months, they called to see how I was doing. I told them how much weoght I had lost, however, I felt it was due more in part to my hard work and diet. However, they asked me to write up a testimonial documenting that Xenadrine was the best thing ever. This guy asked for things in the letter such as "life Changing", "revolutionary", and "the only thing that ever worker for me".
    They then sent me some free stuff in the mail: t-shirt, supplements. Basically, they "buy" their testimonies, make up the rest, and use outlandish claims. Word has it that they have retained the guy who used to market the Cybergenics stuff. Very classy.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

tyler27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

this is a great product! i am haveing even better results than ive had with eca stacks such as dymedrine exstreme , xenadrine rfa and ripped fuel. no jitters i can even take a nap anytime after taking it but also have great energy during a workout just not wired out!

brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brwnsuga is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Serving size 2 capsules, Servings per container 60

Each serving provides:

Vitamin C 100 mg

Vitamin B6 10 mg

Pantothenic Acid 12 mg

Magnesium 10 mg

Proprietary Thermodyne™ Complex 1415 mg

Tyroplex™ (proprietary blend of l-tyrosine and acetyl-l-tyrosine), Green Tea Extract (standardized for EGCG and caffeine), Seropro™ (proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA (phenylethylamine), tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate (standardized for caffeine), di-Methionine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), Isotherm™ (proprietary blend of quercetin and fisetin), Bitter Orange (standardized for synephrine), DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Grape Seed Extract.
    Did anyone actually look at the ingredients? Doesn't seem revolutionary to me...

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like another Diet Fuel.With a little Cuts 2.

Wink

well its working for me, so im happy maybey the blend makes the difference , ratios could be what makes it work better than others!

JWilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Thought about it...

I have thought about taking Ephedrine Free fat burners to help me break on through to the single digit BF% genre, I am currently residing at about 12-13%. Anyway, the reason that I don't take Ephedrine or am leary at taking any Fat Burners are because I am on medication for a seizure I had a while back...I am not epileptic, it is just for precaution. Should I look into the Ehpedrine Free (The back of the bottle says nothing of seizure like the bottles with Ephedrine does) or should I not risk it at all?
    "Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we once had shoulders as smooth as ravens claws."-James Douglas Morrison

Wink

man my wife is on meds for seizures, but shes had seizure probs for her whole life! i would stay clear of anything with ephedra in it. ive been under 5% without ephedra products, last summer i used methoxy(syntrax)and isoinokosterone by zoe labs , i think thier trade name is zbutal.along with the usual creatine and some other suff. as far as the iso goes i noticed very qickly my strengh go down a bit and my muscles looking softer when i stop taking it. i dont stay on it because it makes me sweat alot like eca stack products and i really dont like sweating in a office setting when the air condition is on!

currently im useing xendrine efx by cytodyne humanovar by gen and tribex by biotest because i let my wieght get out of control this winter and this combo seems to be getting the job done.

id be useing the methoxy and iso also but at the dose i think is effective for me i just cant swing another 200 bucks a month right now!

but on another not you can probally accomplish your goal by dieting propery and doing enough cardio + wieghts! supplements help alot but the other things are still the constant and can get the job done at a slower pace , but in your case that night be the wise thing to do .

good luck!

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $200 a month buys a lot of sushi, ostrich meat, and premium beef. Whoa. I am using protein, glutamine. Taking Condroitin and Glucuosamine to keep the knees and ankles etc from soreness.

I have some creatine but will cycle it alternatively with the Dymetadrine. Probably would not keep using ZMA, Tribulus cuz the wallet isn't too thick and those products are borderline in terms of bang for the bucks.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by tyler27
    well its working for me, so im happy maybey the blend makes the difference , ratios could be what makes it work better than others!
    Agreed! That's what counts.

Doogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone else think its strange that Cytodyne has decided to use Bitter Orange extract as opposed to ephedra, but all of their adds claim to have EFX be like 10,000 times more effective than the original Xenadrine? As far as revolutionary goes, what was the last "revolutionary product" released that was truly revolutionary? Nothing by Cytodyne IMO.

They just use that word to rope naive consumers. Unfortuately, it works.

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking the EFX version. I like it! Too early to tell if it is burning fat but it can definitely replace my friggin' Starbucks! Cheaper too. I expected the main stimulant to be the caffine but I can tell there's more to it than that. Caffine hits me hard and then drops off, this is a very smooth and sustained buzz so the other ingredients must be having some effect? We'll see about the fat loss part...my waist is down to 34.5" from 38.25" without stimulants so lets see how fast I get to 33.0"!
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

Originally posted by chrisrico
    I just started taking the EFX version. I like it! Too early to tell if it is burning fat but it can definitely replace my friggin' Starbucks! Cheaper too. I expected the main stimulant to be the caffine but I can tell there's more to it than that. Caffine hits me hard and then drops off, this is a very smooth and sustained buzz so the other ingredients must be having some effect? We'll see about the fat loss part...my waist is down to 34.5" from 38.25" without stimulants so lets see how fast I get to 33.0"!
    I felt the same effects using Phen-Free. Very well put.Good Luck on getting to a size 33! That is my dream size. I went from a 42 to a comfortable 34, so i shouldn't complain.

musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Its all hype, most of these products contain 90% the same ingredients. The replacement of ephedrine is a good thing since a lot of people cannot tolerate it.

I stopped using ephedrine only because, err... it restricts blood flow to umm...a vital part of the body!

musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) musmar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

IT DOES???

aisduz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re:

It can cause arterial constriction, which reduces blood flow throughout the body. Never had a problem getting it up or keeping it up myself however, indeed as a result it tends to stay at attention longer, but more of a problem *finishing* when such stimulants are administered.
    Vasoconstriction is also a result of caffeine, which is why it's in so many migraine/headache relief medications as an ingredient, constricts the vessels and relieves pressure, basically.
    Increased blood pressure is the result of this, which is why that is contraindicated with nearly all worthwhile stimulants.
    There are of course, many other other effects, but I thought this general explanation is enough.

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha, yes, and it's horrible, i stopped for that reason also (it was pretty scary)

you see, ephedrine activates the adrenol glands and makes your body release alot more adrenaline, your body's natural defence mechanisims kick in and your jollies just get small because your in a fight or flight mode, and it's a way of protecting its self since obviously that's a very vulnerable area..

-cj

Originally posted by cjszip
    haha, yes, and it's horrible, i stopped for that reason also (it was pretty scary)

you see, ephedrine activates the adrenol glands and makes your body release alot more adrenaline, your body's natural defence mechanisims kick in and your jollies just get small because your in a fight or flight mode, and it's a way of protecting its self since obviously that's a very vulnerable area..

-cj
    BUMP!

vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn, and i thought some thing was wrong with me!! phew...

Originally posted by vfk
    damn, and i thought some thing was wrong with me!! phew...
    I hear you buddy! I was thinking myself, Damn! I didn't even start a cycle of ONE yet! I'll be in even bigger(smaller!) trouble when i do!