nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nkingy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wanting to start 5x5 but Im not sure if my equipment to do it??

The gym I go to is relatviely small and only has machines not free weights. The main exercises in the 5x5 are squat, bench, barbell row and deadlift. Well there is a leg press machine there that I can do for squat, a seated row machine which would be good for the barbell row, nothing to do dealift with. But my main concern is for the bench, they dont have a machine where you lay down and bench but they have one where you sit up straight and then push out away from your body. Is this ok to put in for bench? they also have a pec dec but this is nothing like the bench movement.

Alternatively I could train from home where I have a wobbly bench and no training partner. what do you guys think?

jay119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. I've been doing ripptoes with leg press and chest press (the one where you sit up and press away from you) for about 8 weeks and have seen some great gains so I think you'll probably be alright. You'll have to figure something out for deadlifts though, hopefully another member has some good suggestions.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get access to some real equipment if you are serious about your training.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem