Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the biggest arms in the world

http://www.********usa.com/Scott_Bo...aac_nesser.html

in my opinion this guy should cut and do competitions, even if he dosnt like being related to roids. what a ****ing dumbass, he could being making ****loads of money being on all those megazne covers looking like the ****, but he wants to be an ugly mofo. damn this bitch, he dosnt even workout the ways that bring most gains, and eats twice a day, dont you guys agree that he would gain more muscle if he ate more meals spread out evenly?

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    if this guy took performance enhanding drugs and did a bodybuilder workout routine and ate more meals, he would be an ifbb pro definetly, but he chooses to be fat and bearded, i dont get it, if i had that kind of size, the first thing id do is chizzle down and take drugs and immediatly become a bodybuilder, or take drugs and become the strongest man that ever lived, hes got gigantic arms and chest, but come on, he does have a lot of fat on those arms

i totally agree with you about that fat bastard. wouldnt it be awesome to blow away pro bodybuilders who spend 100,000 dollars a year on gear?? i mean damn, that cockgobbler has the biggest arms and chest in the world

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone believe he doesn't use roids or supplements?
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that guy is such a lair he says he never had a lifting partner and he benchs 805, how is this possible if he never had a lifting partner
    "A man who dares to waste an hour of life has not discovered the value of life."
    -Charles Darwin

healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn he curls 320lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol this reminded me of a post that said a guy's friend's sister curled 350lbs but of course this is a flat out lie! Btw does anyone know the record for the heaviest curl?

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't believe he hasn't used any drugs. Human body is not able to keep that much muscle without drugs, having 21" arms natural is ****ing HUGE, like unheard of for naturals pretty much. 29" is impossible without drugs. ****, with drugs 29" is almost impossible. Valentino has what like 27" arms? And his were all ****ed up because of the synthol, I don't think 29" is even close to possible. I would question 24" natural arms.

i believe hes natural, he must have the genetics of a grizzley bear, he sure looks like one

Mossma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea..........He defintley seems to have some of the best genetics in the world..........He says he wants to be his best for himself......but he doesn't seem to act like it. Its a shame he doesn't try cutting up and other things that might help out..........he defintley has the potential, but think of how many people are walking around right now, that will never pick up a weight and probally have the genetics to be one of the best. I respect him for his anti-drug stuff.......but I think he should swallow his pride a bit and maybe try some competitions in power lifting or what not.

yea my friend sam is an extreme meso with a 190 pound bodyweight and has never lifted a weight.(muscular) he would proly be a 250 pounder easy if he started working out

Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackt4Ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually the guy's full of ****. When you look at it, this guy claims an 800 pound bench. Really no one has achieved an 800 pound bench except maybe anthony clark, although that was basically a miss. Anyhow, why would athletes who are superathletes and on boatloads of performance enhancing drugs not be able to surpass this guy. It doesn't make sense, he's got a big chest, ****ty little shoulders, and that's it. His bench is bogus.

yea but he dosnt compete, so he may have an actual 800 pound bench, but just never competed. i mean having the biggest chest and arms would have something to do with having the biggest lift

T-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    His arms would be about 10" smaller without all the fat.

Hence, he wouldn't have the largest arms.

his arms dont have ten inches of fat, hence the reason they are called the worlds biggest muscular arms.

T-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Say half an inch of fat surrounding them? Now take the overall area of that fat (29" arms) and you're looking at a significant loss of size on those arms. Sure, they're mostly muscle. But there's quite a bit of fat there too.

Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Big Tony is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Notice it says he has " the largest muscular arms". That one fatass from NY who weighed nearly 1500lbs had something like 35 inch arms. His arms are truely the largest ever.
    >>>Formerly Matthew Shepard<<<

Bodybuilding should be fun because you get a feeling of satisfaction which is very hard to explain. A bodybuilder knows that when he pumps up his muscles it means growth. The muscles growth. So therefor he knows when he pumps up well, that is progress. And that satisfies him because he feels the progress in his body. Therefor the pump feels good. It's actually the best feeling a bodybuilder can have. It's a difficult thing to explain. Like sometimes we joke around and we get a good pump and we say you have to admit that a good pump is better than coming. Somebody off the street wouldn't understand that, but sometimes a pump is the best feeling you can have.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

it was so gay how people thought it was sooo tragic when he died. cumon, he was asking for it. if your gonna be a fat slob like that your prolly gonna die one.
    sorry for seeming harsh

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    it was so gay how people thought it was sooo tragic when he died. cumon, he was asking for it. if your gonna be a fat slob like that your prolly gonna die one.
    sorry for seeming harsh
    I'm sure if anyone was that big they had a thyroid problem and basically had no say in the matter of their obesity.

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My goodness. He eats twice a day? He works out for 4 hours per day? He does only a select few exercises. Crazy. Someone tell me I've misunderstood the text.
    Under one of those extracts from the Guiness World Record Book, it says about the smallest arms ever. Anyone know what that was?

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colibri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hmm, A while back I did I search to find the bodybuilder with the largest arms in the world, my results were from various websites, all giving the same results:

Dorian Yates with a right arm that equals 30 1/4 inches.

Damn, the Internets just plain ****ered up.
    Last edited by Colibri; 04-14-2002 at 04:16 AM.

Gmov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have nothing nice to say so I will not say it at all.
    Last edited by DYnomyte001; 04-14-2002 at 04:14 AM.

Geeza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think he has good genetics and is just fat, because that greatly contributes to it. Although i do have my doubts
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.

Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why is he getting so much praise? his arms don't have a single seperation on them, i doubt it if he'll be able to compete against the pros, let alone even fuking compare to them, because he doesn't have the genetics, if anyone who would lift for 4 hours a day would be ripped....period. not look like a fuking pig. hes just a fat powerlifter.

imweak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If he arms are 30" in circumfrene. Take that and divide it by pi, (30/3.14) and you get a diameter of 9.554.

now subtract .5 inches of fat from both sides his arms (9.554 - 1) and you get 8.554.

now multiply 8.554 by pi again (8.554*3.14) and you get a new cut up circumfrence of 26.8596 or 26.86 inch arms.

now thats just assuming he has .5 inches of fat all the way around his arms.

also these numbers may not be completely accurate because his arms arn't perfect circles, and to use pi they should be.
    im weak

imweak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** i just realized his arms are only 29 inches... well im to lazy to do that again. sorry
    im weak

Apocalypse_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    his bench press was a lie the world bench press record is like 750lbs. or something around there

SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10) SLTS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    someone said 800lbs has never been benched?

is that true? i watched a dallas cowboy bench 700 on tv.....and hes not even a pro lifter.

so are you guys trying to tell me that a NON pro lifter can beat almost all pros?

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think there's anyway in hell this guy could ever get into bodybuilding shape, at least not for the next few years, cause that's how long it would take him. Being big doesn't make you a bodybuilder, it makes you a weightlifter, and in his case, a blatant liar.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Originally posted by Ryo
    why is he getting so much praise? his arms don't have a single seperation on them, i doubt it if he'll be able to compete against the pros, let alone even fuking compare to them, because he doesn't have the genetics, if anyone who would lift for 4 hours a day would be ripped....period. not look like a fuking pig. hes just a fat powerlifter.

hes not a powerlifter or a bodybuilder. he just works out