Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation **NEW Beta-Alanine article in MD from ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION**

We are pleased to ANNOUNCE, our latest article titled Beta-Alanine, Science Meets Real World Results is in the latest issue of Muscular Development(June).

This is a VERY thorough 5 page article with quite a bit of new information on Beta-Alanine, as well as some history for you. For anyone who is looking for a single source of information that sums up the science on Beta-Alanine, we encourage you to pick up the issue and check out the full article!

We would like to thank MD for getting this article out so quickly and a big thank you to Anssi, who actually is one of the contributing authors in this article along with myself and Ash.

In case any of you think there isn't enough credibility having our three names as authors, two of which have published university research.

I want you all to know, I personally had Dr.Stout, review the article for accuracy before it was submitted to MD. If you read many of the latest research studies on Beta-Alanine, you will notice Dr.Stout is one of the biggest players in Beta-Alanine research along with Dr.Harris and Dr.Tallon.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you from Athletic Edge Nutrition!

Last edited by Athletic Edge N; 04-30-2007 at 11:56 AM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Looks GREAT!!!!
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Sweet!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Very nice.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wouldn't mind reading all of that. Is there any chance you could FAX/Copy the full article Sebastian? as i don't think that will be over here. I will have a look though just to make sure.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skircus7 View Post
    Looks GREAT!!!!
    Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Sweet!
    Thanks guys, I didn't realize it would be out so quickly and was kind of taken off gaurd when a customer called today, telling us nice article.

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Very nice.
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Wouldn't mind reading all of that. Is there any chance you could FAX/Copy the full article Sebastian? as i don't think that will be over here. I will have a look though just to make sure.
    Check PM
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet. Haven't really tried BA solely by itself so I'm still a bit skeptic.. But this article helps.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Sweet. Haven't really tried BA solely by itself so I'm still a bit skeptic.. But this article helps.
    Yes, I have seen your posts, good to hear you are only a bit of a skeptic now. Hopefully our article will lesson that skepticism even further and give you a better idea of what a stand out supplement Beta-Alanine really is.

Let me put it to you this way, Dr.Harris, the scientist who did the groundbreaking study on creatine back in 1992, changing sports nutrition forever, is the same guy pioneering the performance studies on Beta-Alanine. There are HUGE names behind the beta alanine studies(Dr.Stout) and the researchers themselves haven't seen anything even close to this effective since creatine.

Aside from the substantial amount of university research supporting its use, which is often non existent for the majority of supplements most people use on this forum. There is a wealth of anecdotal feedback,showing how effective it is. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...edge+nutrition

Skepticism is healthy, but if you doubt Beta-Alanine being effective with all its top researchers, studies and anecdotal feedback,than you should seriously doubt 99% of the other supplements more so, except, creatine and caffeine.

BTW, for anyone that missed the review on IntraXCell in MD, here is the link to download the full PDF.
    www.aenutrition.com
    Last edited by Athletic Edge N; 04-30-2007 at 12:49 PM.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Yes, I have seen your posts, good to hear you are only a bit of a skeptic now. Hopefully our article will lesson that skepticism even further and give you a better idea of what a stand out supplement Beta-Alanine really is.

Let me put it to you this way, Dr.Harris, the scientist who did the groundbreaking study on creatine back in 1992, changing sports nutrition forever, is the same guy pioneering the performance studies on Beta-Alanine. There are HUGE names behind the beta alanine studies(Dr.Stout) and the researchers themselves haven't seen anything even close to this effective since creatine.

Aside from the substantial amount of university research supporting its use, which is often non existent for the majority of supplements most people use on this forum. There is a wealth of anecdotal feedback,showing how effective it is. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...edge+nutrition

Skepticism is healthy, but if you doubt Beta-Alanine being effective with all its top researchers, studies and anecdotal feedback,than you should seriously doubt 99% of the other supplements more so, except, creatine and caffeine.

BTW, for anyone that missed the review on IntraXCell in MD, here is the link to download the full PDF.
    www.aenutrition.com
    thank you good sir. I'm just waiting for my log and upcoming log to be over so I can just use BA + creatine + whey + multi + flax/fish oil.

Do you recommend a NO with BA?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    thank you good sir. I'm just waiting for my log and upcoming log to be over so I can just use BA + creatine + whey + multi + flax/fish oil.

Do you recommend a NO with BA?
    My pleasure.

Your list of Beta-Alanine, creatine, whey, multi and fish oil and adding leucine and caffeine on occasion, in my opinion are the core supplements and an excellent list. Little else is needed, with most everything else being peripheral. Those supplements and utilizing them around nutrient timing methods, well bring about big results.

Regarding your NO question:
    Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first time they take their first does of IntraXCell. The reason this occurs is because Beta-Alanine increases carnosine and carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase (NOS). NOS are a group of enzymes necessary for making the powerful vasodilator nitric oxide.

So, on it's own is will give a nice pump, but if you so choose you can certainly add in NO precursors. Straight NO products, atleast what is currently out there, are not my favorite type of product and in my opinion they certainly shouldn't rank in the staple list you wrote above. If you are going to use one, check out DS's latest product(can't remember the name). I much prefer cell volumizers like creatine or taurine. And NO, there is no issue taking Taurine with Beta-alanine as this article explains, as do many of my posts on the subject.

This quote is from an old post of mine relating to beta alanine and taurine. The MD article goes into more detail, on why there is no issue on beta alanine performance benefits when taking taurine. I am posting this again, with hopes more people will see it, so we can stop going over the same issue's/misinformation spread on the forums.

There are two so called potential issues with Beta-Alanine and taurine. These two potential issues are the root cause of the confusion spread on the forums and even within some magazines.

The potential issues are as follows:

1. Decreased Beta-Alanine uptake due to both beta-alanine and taurine sharing the same transporter. The thought is, the competition for absorption will decrease Beta-alanine's ability to increase intramuscular CARN concentrations.

2. Taurine loss from the body,as Beta-alanine causes blood plasma taurine levels to elevate. Many people jump all over a few animal studies.

Anyway, here are the answers:

Potential issue One:
    The supposed taurine competition issue is also NOT an issue, as clearly stated by the pioneer of Beta-Alanine research Dr.Harris. He states in his most recent study that the increase in muscle CARN with B-Alanine supplementation did not appear to be reduced by the presence of taurine. If you do not believe his word on Beta-Alanine, I don't know what to tell you, as he is THE worlds authority on Beta-Alanine research related to exercise performance. Check MD article for our full answer. In a nutshell, intramuscular CARN concentrations are no different when supplementing with Beta-alanine alone or adding taurine into the mix as the research CLEARLY shows.

Potential issue two:
    This issue gained popularity on the forums based on some rat studies that showed beta-alanine decreased the taurine content in the myocardium by half. These studies were using doses that are over 100 times higher than the highest Beta-alanine studies of 6.4 grams a day. These rat studies aren't even relevant to how we use Beta-Alanine in terms of dosage.

Beta-alanine does cause taurine levels to increase in the blood plasma, leading some to believe that we are actually losing alot of it from the body through excreting it in the urine. But from multiple studies now, the researchers have shown the taurine loss in the urine, is NOT at any level of significance.

Dr.Tallon who you may have seen debating in our faq thread, put it into context quite nicely, when he said a glass of milk would replace the amount of taurine loss shown in the beta-alanine studies. He has his PhD in carnosine metabolism and his words on the topic hold alot of weight.
    Last edited by Athletic Edge N; 04-30-2007 at 02:34 PM.

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A pretty damn good article but Im somewhat biased..
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks good to me
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome..

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    can anyone pm me the article? I read the original article in MD a while back and interested in what's new.

Originally Posted by Tucdaddy View Post
    can anyone pm me the article? I read the original article in MD a while back and interested in what's new.
    Out of respect for MD, we don't post the full article until the the next issue is out. But I can tell you, this article goes into much more detail than the intraxcell review did, as the whole article is specific to beta-alanine and not IntraXCell. More detail on buffers, more Q/A's, addresses the taurine Q ect..ect.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tucdaddy View Post
    x2

thanks!

EDIT* oh ok
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Talking

Originally Posted by Anssi Manninen View Post
    A pretty damn good article but Im somewhat biased..
    Raises glass of SteelEdge, pops some intraxcell, good to have you join in on the fun Anssi!
    Last edited by Athletic Edge N; 04-30-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regarding your NO question:
    Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first time they take their first does of IntraXCell.

Yeah, I could agree with that

Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    Yeah, I could agree with that
    Second month on intraxcell now right?

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    any way you could pm me the full article, looks really interesting?
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Out of respect for MD, we don't post the full article until the the next issue is out. But I can tell you, this article goes into much more detail than the intraxcell review did, as the whole article is specific to beta-alanine and not IntraXCell. More detail on buffers, more Q/A's, addresses the taurine Q ect..ect.
    ^^^^^

Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post
    any way you could pm me the full article, looks really interesting?
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Second month on intraxcell now right?
    yeppers. Once I see what gains I get from the BA alone ill add creatine back into the mix and see how well they play together

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeppers. Once I see what gains I get from the BA alone ill add creatine back into the mix and see how well they play together
    IMO it's one of the best supplement combinations going. For now I recommend Green Mag from CL for your creatine.

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    IMO it's one of the best supplement combinations going. For now I recommend Green Mag from CL for your creatine.
    Ill just stick to good ol' creatine mono(creapure). Proven and tons cheaper

Ill just stick to good ol' creatine mono(creapure). Proven and tons cheaper
    Point taken. That being said when you consider whats in Green Mag and the number of servings per container its pretty damn cheap also. MCC is also scientifically proven.

Well, it's still 377% more expensive per serving than my creatine mono. Im not really in need of some of the exta's such as taurine and tyrosine.....I take this nifty product called steeledge that hooks me up with those ingredients

Well, it's still 377% more expensive per serving than my creatine mono. Im not really in need of some of the exta's such as taurine and tyrosine.....I take this nifty product called steeledge that hooks me up with those ingredients
    What's this SteelEdge product you speak of....

But, yeah, you are more than covered with SteelEdge and creapure and IntraXCell of course. Oh, almost forgot the Sod.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAN Orotate is a good option if you already have the taurine and tyrosine.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Thumbs up

I take this nifty product called steeledge that hooks me up with those ingredients
    Well in that case, carry on my friend!

BTW I'm not knocking CreaPure I'm just in love with MCC and 2CM...

Oh, almost forgot the Sod.
    Yeah, the Sod has been working great as well...awesome synergy between it and the steeledge for sure