Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Veins

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll keep that in mind, every weekend i have a few shots of tequila or vodka

Juggalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dann
    for a temporary veins to stick out if youralread y pretty low BF, try drinking alcohol, not alot liek to get drink, but like a glass of hard stuff , alcohol makes your veins pop out more by having blood flow closer to the surface, it works better, nexttime u have a drink look at your arms, felx, then watch thsoe veins pop.

Dann
    I like the sounds of that....

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Juggalo

I like the sounds of that....
    hehe it is true..alcohol has a vasodilator effect, and that is why you should NEVER drink alochol to "heat you up".
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Lifter

Dude, I am 5 foot 8 1/2 inches tall and 230lbs. with 13% bodyfat

Ease up on the french fries, mix in a salad, and you might be able to see a vein, or god forbid AN AB!!!

My arms look like a roadmap year round. When I hit 5% or lower, my chest and legs look like a roadmap.

I don't appreciate morons like you assuming that you have to be on steroids to achieve vasularity, or a great physique.

It's an excuse for your own shortcomings and lack of discpline when it comes to dieting.

You're now dismissed, boy.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by The Iron Lord

Ease up on the french fries, mix in a salad, and you might be able to see a vein, or god forbid AN AB!!!

My arms look like a roadmap year round. When I hit 5% or lower, my chest and legs look like a roadmap.

I don't appreciate morons like you assuming that you have to be on steroids to achieve vasularity, or a great physique.

It's an excuse for your own shortcomings and lack of discpline when it comes to dieting.

You're now dismissed, boy.
    Agreed, like I said stop posting mis-informed information....
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

I am in the middle of cutting right now and am SO close to having my first six-pack ever. I am doing it through a lot of hard work and proper dieting. I intend to be able to remain in shape for the rest of my life, and that means that I won't be doing things like steroids or wierd, extreme diets. If you are working on cutting your fat percentage YOU CAN DO IT!! You just have to be willing to make the sacrifices necessary to get there. Good luck to everybody in the same spot I am... lol
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche