lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cycle 2 of the Keto diet

Okay, so I started my KETO diet a week ago today, and I am impressed with my results. It took 2 days to get into keto, and I was dreading my carb up because I didn't want to gain weight. Well, during my carb up I actually lost 2 pounds, so I was very happy with that. Overall, I went from 184 to 178 in a week. I'm assuming most of it is water weight, but nonetheless I'm still pleased. Today I start my ECA stack and plan on even more results this next cycle. The only thing I'm unsure of is if I can eat these sugar free Jello cups. It is zero everything, except 10 calories. I'm not sure if I can still eat it because it has gelatin and aspartame.
    I don't come to a gym for social hour, I go there to sweat and challenge my body and mind to push the limits from my last lift, so get out of my way, sally!!!

Kickin @$$ one HIIT at a time.

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile great job

great job on your results....about the jello cups .....after your w/o
    just to be safe. and to the person or persons that negged you....you'll
    have your day to smile soon.....good luck!!!! dave
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"
    I LIKE THE CAP LOCK...DO YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe you should wait before you start the stack. Let the diet do its work before you give it a push. I'm also waiting.

lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so Cycle 2 day 3 of ketosis:

All is going well so far. I am confused about what my real weight is because three different scales I use say 3 different things plus I weigh after diff. times of day. My goal is to only use the scale once a week and not 5 times a day because it is so varied!

I was a little disappointed in myself yesterday because I had a hard leg lift session and felt great but did not have the energy to run bc of leg soreness. Maybe that was an excuse because I had a final to study/take so I wouldn't have to do it.

I got a whole tub of cookie dough yesterday that I ordered when I was pregnant. I was hoping it'd come on Friday so I could have a little (dirty, I know). But instead came yesterday and I ended up giving it away because I didn't think I'd have the willpower to have it sit in my fridge, waiting for me to cheat. No way.
    I don't come to a gym for social hour, I go there to sweat and challenge my body and mind to push the limits from my last lift, so get out of my way, sally!!!

LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep it up, looking GREAT!

Subscribed!

EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50) EYE FOR DETAIL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

good girl!!!!!
    "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"
    I LIKE THE CAP LOCK...DO YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!

Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mainframe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lmlage View Post
    Ok so Cycle 2 day 3 of ketosis:

All is going well so far. I am confused about what my real weight is because three different scales I use say 3 different things plus I weigh after diff. times of day. My goal is to only use the scale once a week and not 5 times a day because it is so varied!

I was a little disappointed in myself yesterday because I had a hard leg lift session and felt great but did not have the energy to run bc of leg soreness. Maybe that was an excuse because I had a final to study/take so I wouldn't have to do it.

I got a whole tub of cookie dough yesterday that I ordered when I was pregnant. I was hoping it'd come on Friday so I could have a little (dirty, I know). But instead came yesterday and I ended up giving it away because I didn't think I'd have the willpower to have it sit in my fridge, waiting for me to cheat. No way.
    Yay! Good detication givng that away.
    Lost over 100 pounds. Not too bad.

ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck! Go keto! lol
    Obtaining knowledge is half the battle, knowing how to apply said knowledge is the other half. Executing is the simplest part of success when you have a plan based on sensible well informed choices.

Keto: Cycle 2 Day 5

So coming to the end of the week before my carb up, I'm at 176, down 8 lbs from when I started keto. I really want to get by BF checked more than anything. today I have a personal trainer appt and plan on getting all of my measurements down. They will help me with custom exercises. I am having a problem energy wise on wednesdays and thursdays. I'm run down and the thought of cardio is exhausting. I think it is because sun-wed I'm getting around 3-4 hours of sleep, and my body just doesn't like it.

Well this weekend I'm going to try and have a clean carb up, though I may have to sneak in a few bites of homemade cookie dough since I deprived myself of it this week. : )

Keto: Cycle 3 Day 1

Okay, so a start to another cycle. I am pretty much disappointed in how I handled my diet this weekend. Friday, when I should have had a full body workout, I ended up getting that screwed because I had some furniture delivered and they screwed it up so I had to wait around. I did do cardio, but didn't do the lifting that I wanted to. I'm finding that the ECA stack has already lost momentum so I'll start doing that 2x a day. I hope this will help with this severe lack of energy once Wednesday hits. Monday and Tuesday I have a lot of energy, then Wednesday hits and I'm lagging badly. I'm thinking maybe it is a lack of sleep.

I gained 4 lbs over my carb up and I didn't drink much water at all so I'm going to push that today.I am FINALLY noticing a difference in my stomach which makes me very happy because that is my biggest trouble area (that and my inner thighs of course). I'm also switching to carb ups every 2 weeks once my progress starts to slow down.

Overall I think I need to push the intensity of the diet, and I'm wondering how I'm going to do once my boyfriend leaves for the summer (hes also on keto). Because while I'll have more time for work outs and whatnot, I'll also not have him as my accountability partner since we are together a lot and will only see each other 3 or 4 times for 3 months. I guess the motivation for wanting to be the hotness for him will be good enough

krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krismc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the good work, Looking good.

Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sub'd, good luck on your diet, I'm with the others that say hold off on the ECA but it looks like you're doubling it.. so... good luck with it and everything

Keto: Cycle 3 Day 3

I am so incredibly sore today in my lower body. I did legs pretty intensely on Monday. In addition to that I had 2 hours of softball practice each on Monday, yesterday, and the same goes for today. Today I'm going to do abs/back. Wasn't sure if I continue to have 5 hours of softball a week (Friday nights we have a game, about 1 hour long), if I would be fine just doing 2x a week of running either HIIT or my 3 mile run. I'd appreciate advice!

I also read on here that those crystal light things you can flavor your water with can put you out of ketosis....

The progress has been slowing down for me, but I think it could be more that my weight is back at 180 and not changing. I need to STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!! err

LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't worry about you thinking you are not making progress. IMHO you need to concentrate on drinking MORE water. Not all flavored either. I'm pretty sure that your sodium intake is decently high and youll need to drink a lot of water to make sure that you aren't retaining any extra water. As far as the cardio goes. I would stop doing HIIT except for the day after carb up perhaps to help you get into ketosis faster. Just stick with the slow and steady jogging cardio.
    I also doubt that the crystal light things will throw you out of ketosis since from what I can see you have 1-2% carbs each day. You should be fine with those.

Also congrats on the progress. Your pics on your bodyspace really show a difference!!!! Keep it up.

So I am bummed out a lot when I took my measurements. Through the caliper my bf is 20% through tape measurements, its a lot different!

Bicep 11
    Chest 39
    Waist 33
    Hips 41
    Quads 23
    Calves 15
    Wrist 8

It could be I'm off on my measurements, but I still feel not good about it at all.

Keto diet on pause this week

I put a hold on my keto diet this week because this was the last week to spend with my boyfriend till he left for the summer, and I spent a lot of time at his parents, and his mom is a GREAT cook! I found out some interesting news this week and I'm hoping this will help me going forward.

In my previous posts I mentioned I had a miscarriage about a month ago. Well on Wednesday I started having some troubles and had to go to the doctor, where they told me I never fully miscarried. My body still thought I was pregnant, which explains my extreme fatigue, bloating, and difficulty in my progress. I hada DNC and now I'm thinking things will be much better from a fitness standpoint. I plan on starting back up next week, though I've continued to run and lift this week.