Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

=o

=o holy shyt mate, looking INCREDIBLY HUGE keep it up mate...

Anabolism at its Finest MISTERDUDE's Avatar
    MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I remember you from back when I was a teenager and would log onto the teen website. I thought you were huge back then (when you did your first competition) and you are looking even bigger now. Your V taper has improved tremendously, its now one of your strong points, you have a very complete package. You'll look awesome 15 weeks from now, even more so than you do now.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

o_O

Youre looking huge, man! No wonder you got your own section. I hope all goes well for your contest preparation.

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All I can say is holy $h*t!!! Your gains are incredibly amazing. I've been glued to this forum the last couple days since it has been created. Your bulking up series and articles taught me a lot. Your contest preps have also helped me while preparing for my 1st contest. I'm 3 weeks out. I think I can speak for most teens when I say that u along with shane and st8 are the guys we look up to and learn a lot from. U are huge man! Keep it up! A pro card is in ur future!

Chuckles
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Thanks everyone. I was really hungry, so I ate a lot just now. Better get it out of my system. Now it is time for bed. It all starts tomorrow!

littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

**** BRO! i started following yor progress when you were preparing for your contest last year, and bro, your legs are absolutly INSANE!!! just when i thought they couldent get any bigger. and , you're white this time!
    best of luck to you in your competition Derek. 5000 thumbs up.

-Lachy

PepeLuis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

WoW!!!!! (without words hehehe) .,.,.congrats!!!!

nimrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

hi derek, hope no offence made, did u do get into these conditions drug free??

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Yup, 100% drug free.

derekc4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    since he didn't do any drugs, you probably made him feel very proud. :-)

I like the fact that he didn't accuse and asked me. Those who know me (even online) know I am honest and natural. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the PH/PS's, but much can be done without them. I'm here to show you guys that you can suceed without them. I will be competing against juicers and PH users, but it doesn't matter. Hopefully everyone who reads my forum will gain some practical knowledge they can apply to themselves.

ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Beast
    I like the fact that he didn't accuse and asked me. Those who know me (even online) know I am honest and natural. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the PH/PS's, but much can be done without them. I'm here to show you guys that you can suceed without them. I will be competing against juicers and PH users, but it doesn't matter. Hopefully everyone who reads my forum will gain some practical knowledge they can apply to themselves.
    Just so you know, lots of natural bodybuilding organizations are banning ephedra pretty soon. I am not sure about a lot of other products on the market either. Be careful!! I just thought I'd let you know that as a heads up.

Shane
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

derekc4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but honestly, it must cross your head how big you would be if you did use some of that stuff....(i sent you pm asking you a question)
    Last edited by derekc4; 04-05-2004 at 04:59 PM.

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MASSIVE thats all i can say

In persuit of perfection. The Shizzy's Avatar
    The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Shizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

insanely tick.. @ at 9.9%...nice !

special props on your biceps, tree trunk legs, and your lat spread was impressive to say the least. side tricep poses were great too
    ~

Intensity is what I do best.
    On the rise. My ascent is inevitable.

***respect only to natural lifters...***

nimrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yup, 100% drug free.
    Holy ****! 100% drug free! wished i hav 10% of yr genetics!
    I have been training for close to 10yrs and dont even cum close to 50% of yr condition.

Originally posted by nimrod
    Holy ****! 100% drug free! wished i hav 10% of yr genetics!
    I have been training for close to 10yrs and dont even cum close to 50% of yr condition.
    Genetics are a factor, but heart and determinatio are more important. It will come Nimrod. I gained SO MUCH knowledge over the 6 months. I thought I was doing everything perfect before that, but now I know there is always room to improve. Eventually I will put together a program of some sorts. I would also like to start training people online as this would let me reach a wider bodybuilding audience.

Here is a pic of my Lat spread from age 16 (1 year of serious training)-20
    Attached Images

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Genetics are a factor, but heart and determinatio are more important. It will come Nimrod. I gained SO MUCH knowledge over the 6 months. I thought I was doing everything perfect before that, but now I know there is always room to improve. Eventually I will put together a program of some sorts. I would also like to start training people online as this would let me reach a wider bodybuilding audience.

Here is a pic of my Lat spread from age 16 (1 year of serious training)-20

Great job! I wonder what you will look like when your 25 if you keep this up!

What about strength? Im sure thats even more impressive!
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youi09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lookin great derek. can't wait for the pics in 15 weeks.

blackcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude excuse me if this has been answered but how long have you been training?

Your body is inspiration

Tryco Slatterus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those legs are huge man..good job!

Not really as cut..But 15 weeks out...errr

good job!

stevecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beast = my idol
    19 years old, 5'9", 193 lbs.

Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beast, very impressive work. Im 22 and dont look even close to as big as you, much props. I am really impressed with last years contest pics. Is there anywhere that you have posted your contest prep regimine?
    You gonna eat that?

Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let me clarify that...your previous years contest prep...I see you have your current prep posted
    You gonna eat that?

Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bily Lovec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice !

whats your BF in this set of pics ?
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....

I sent in ALL my articles from last year's contest prep. I'll email Ryan and see if they can put them up soon.

I have been lifting since I was 15 (so close to 5 years of training). I have been seriously bodybuilding for 4 of those 5 years.

Strength wise, my PR's are:
    Deadlift 500 X 4
    Squats 425 X 6
    Bench 315 X 6

Rassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are looking HUGE! Yours legs are massive, you have put some good size on them.

Good Job!

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sent in ALL my articles from last year's contest prep. I'll email Ryan and see if they can put them up soon.

I have been lifting since I was 15 (so close to 5 years of training). I have been seriously bodybuilding for 4 of those 5 years.

Strength wise, my PR's are:
    Deadlift 500 X 4
    Squats 425 X 6
    Bench 315 X 6
    The deadlift is very impressive!
    Have you ever thought about doing a powerlifting comp or strongman? it looks like you would do great!
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Hell yeah !!!

You be beastin Derek. You da bomb.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) bollocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job!