Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The barman not allowing Slayer and Pantera to be played makes me cry
    Religious people are idiots

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Renden View Post
    The barman not allowing Slayer and Pantera to be played makes me cry
    It was a woman. At least she gave me my money back though.
    "The amount of white trash the sport attracts is unreal. It makes a nascar event look like a black tie affair. Everyone thinks they are the next UFC big time fighter. You have 180 pound 30 year olds with jean shorts and xxs cutoffs shadow boxing in the hallways." - Flex500

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you thought about looking more presentable to others? Most people are superficial and won't care to know what kind of a person you are, the easiest thing they can do is prejudge you. We've all been guilty of this, & it's more prominent at bars because you only have a few hours to have fun. Why did you go to a bar alone btw, it's almost always more fun to go with a few buddies.

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sol_krym View Post
    Have you thought about looking more presentable to others? Most people are superficial and won't care to know what kind of a person you are, the easiest thing they can do is prejudge you. We've all been guilty of this, & it's more prominent at bars because you only have a few hours to have fun. Why did you go to a bar alone btw, it's almost always more fun to go with a few buddies.
    I look how I look. If someone doesn't like it then it's not worth knowing them.

I went alone because I don't really have any friends. The guys I hang out with out here are all old.
    "The amount of white trash the sport attracts is unreal. It makes a nascar event look like a black tie affair. Everyone thinks they are the next UFC big time fighter. You have 180 pound 30 year olds with jean shorts and xxs cutoffs shadow boxing in the hallways." - Flex500

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CNDWolverine View Post

I went alone because I don't really have any friends. The guys I hang out with out here are all old.
    Do you like how you look? If you do, then don't change.

My personal opinion is you're 'wasting' your youth, not because you don't go out and drink but because you seem to have the world closed off and this prevents you from meeting some great peope as well as some terrible people. I'd rather meet people from both sides of the spectrum than none at all, at least then I'd know I've lived a life worth living.

Putting up that wall might provide you some sense of comfort but most people will not care/notice you.

Maybe you should make friends your own age. Your posts come off as though you have no emotion/feelings, you should work on that.

My personal opinion is you're 'wasting' your youth, not because you don't go out and drink but because you seem to have the world closed off and this prevents you from meeting some great peope as well as some terrible people. I'd rather meet people from both sides of the spectrum than none at all, at least then I'd know I've lived a life worth living.

Putting up that wall might provide you some sense of comfort but most people will not care/notice you.

Maybe you should make friends your own age. Your posts come off as though you have no emotion/feelings, you should work on that.
    Interesting. Any examples on this?

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

X2.

I'm thinking this guy is either one of the cleverest trolls, or is actually telling the truth.( No offense)

Wolv. if you ARE telling the truth I'd suggest you move to a city man. Honestly... If you don't you are going to miss out on life. Trust me, you will regret living like this when you are 35-40.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    X2.

I'm thinking this guy is either one of the cleverest trolls, or is actually telling the truth.( No offense)

Wolv. if you ARE telling the truth I'd suggest you move to a city man. Honestly... If you don't you are going to miss out on life. Trust me, you will regret living like this when you are 35-40.
    I am telling the truth. Why troll with something like this?

What do I really miss out on? Drinking in bars? Making friends that aren't needed anyways?

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** bars

Originally Posted by Thordic View Post
    **** bars
    No doubt. They don't even sell Carling or Black Ice.

CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrunK-fLeXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy **** did I have a crappy time last night. Let me recap.

So I come into the city and decide I'm gonna go to a bar. I rent a motel room and then go out looking at places. I go to a few different bars but they all suck. Mostly just old people in them. Then I find a pretty decent pub with young people.

So I order a bottle of Carling and the bartender says they don't carry the cheap ****. So I get a Molson Canadian. Then I order wings. My wings come and I'm eating them at the bar and I overhear some girl say "Look at that guy in the beard eat. He's a pig". Just because I had sauce in my beard don't mean nothing.

Then I drink some more beer and go to the second floor of the bar. They had a boxing punching game and the high score was 904. There was a sign saying that if you beat the high score you win $100. So I punch it a few times and on my last one I get 935. I win! So I tell the bartender to give me my money and he goes "that sign isn't real". WTF? I should have squeezed his head between my thick forearm and 18" bicep.

So I head to a different bar because people were giving me evil stares there. I find some hole in the wall place and get more beer. So I drink that and play their jukebox. I put on some Slayer and Pantera. What happens next? The douchebag bartender turns off the jukebox, gives me my money back, and tells me to get out. So **** this ****. I decide I'm gonna go back to my motel.

I get directions from someone where a pizza place is. I go there and the place is closed for the night. All I can find is a 7-11. So I get a burrito (since I like them at Taco Bell) and it's absolute ****. Awful. I eat it anyway and go to my motel and sleep.

I wake up this morning for the "free complimentary breakfast" that consisted of a package of cheese and crackers.

Now I'm home with a hangover.

Screw bars. The city sucks. Country 4 Life!
    The jukebox story is the story of my life!!! I always find something that people will get pissed off about and in a matter of seconds they shut off. Lamb of god hits the note pretty well, until they shut it off in the middle of the breakdown.

Interesting. Any examples on this?
    Maybe it's because we're over the net but you seem to lack passion or drive. It's possible that you would show emotion if this was a Slayer thread but I don't listen to them hence I wouldn't know.

^This really stood out, you say 'I don't really have any friends' as though you don't care to make very many. As I stated, people prejudge others(in your case; long hair & beard) because it's an extremely easy way to weed out undesirables. Then you go on to say this:
    I do for the most part want to be unapproachable but only to people I don't like. Like people who are preppy (no offense to any preps.. but the majority of these people are jerkoffs). I go to lots of metal shows but most of the girls there are underage.
    Then you go on prejudge some more:
    What do I really miss out on? Drinking in bars? Making friends that aren't needed anyways?
    There's more to life than getting drunk but for many young people it's a fairly big thing. I agree that there are many people who are *******s but there are just as many who are decent, good, enjoyable people to be around.

It was a woman. At least she gave me my money back though.
    She gave you your money back. Admit it, you wanted to tell her to keep your **** on, you didn't like the music at that spot hence why you played it. They have a jukebox there for a reason, for music, even if there's ******t music being played. Maybe you should've told her to put up a sign that says 'don't play it after certain hours'.

I'm not calling you out by any means, but have you ever tried cutting your hair, cutting your beard, looking more presentable then going outside to seeing how different it might be?

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am telling the truth. Why troll with something like this?

I don't go to bars myself... However I think you are missing out on a lot. Seriously, friends may not be "needed" but its nice to have them.

Honestly, besides working on the farm what do you do? Perhaps go hunting/fishing? Post on the internet and bodybuild?

Your life sounds pretty secluded from society, it isn't necessarily a bad thing but I'm wondering if you have any life at all?

I know someone who spent his entire life pretty much working, has no good friends to speak of because 7 days a week he works. Sure, during hunting season he goes out and hunts with some others, sometimes he might go fishing.. But other then that its just pretty much work.

Has no social life, has no "hobbies", and never really hangs out with "friends".

He did that for the last 20 years and now he's pretty much miserable (he's in his 40s). He looked back on his life with regret. At the time he was warned but he blew it off... Now he can't change his wasted past.

I think I look pretty good. My hair is long and nice. My beard is cool viking looking. I wear nice clothes. Last night I had on blue jeans with combat boots (jeans over boots so they just looked like really nice shoes), and a plain black t-shirt tucked in. Even had my bull skull belt buckle on.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    I don't go to bars myself... However I think you are missing out on a lot. Seriously, friends may not be "needed" but its nice to have them.

Honestly, besides working on the farm what do you do? Perhaps go hunting/fishing? Post on the internet and bodybuild?

Your life sounds pretty secluded from society, it isn't necessarily a bad thing but I'm wondering if you have any life at all?

I go the comic shop once every few weeks. Usually spend about half an hour to an hour talking about comics and stuff with people. I think some of the guys are scared of me though. They seem nervous around me.

I lift at home. I don't go hunting anymore but I shoot my gun at cans a lot.

I would say my life is pretty fun though. I read a lot, use the internet, watch a lot of movies, play guitar, watch tv.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    braid parts of your beard and stop brushing your teeth
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

I think I look pretty good. My hair is long and nice. My beard is cool viking looking. I wear nice clothes. Last night I had on blue jeans with combat boots (jeans over boots so they just looked like really nice shoes), and a plain black t-shirt tucked in. Even had my bull skull belt buckle on.
    If it makes you happy then all the more power to you. Just remember that no man is an island.

david430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) david430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fyi most girls arent into the "cool viking" beard or that belt buckle, clean yourself up a little man

Originally Posted by david430 View Post
    fyi most girls arent into the "cool viking" beard or that belt buckle, clean yourself up a little man
    I neither groom nor dress myself for the attention of girls. I do things for myself, and only myself.

david430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) david430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I neither groom nor dress myself for the attention of girls. I do things for myself, and only myself.
    then you shouldnt be surprised that you have trouble getting girls, dont be surprised that just "being yourself" and not putting any effort into it leads to no results, you gotta be willing to give in a little bit, dont sell out but dont be so set in your ways either, you gotta find a compromise

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    braid parts of your beard and stop brushing your teeth

wow strong idea
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

then you shouldnt be surprised that you have trouble getting girls, dont be surprised that just "being yourself" and not putting any effort into it leads to no results, you gotta be willing to give in a little bit, dont sell out but dont be so set in your ways either, you gotta find a compromise
    So what clothes should I wear? No way am I trimming my beard or my hair.

homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry to say it bro but... x2
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't listen to people on here, most of them are ***gots who wear pink shirts
    Religious people are idiots

homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So what clothes should I wear? No way am I trimming my beard or my hair.
    well personally I go with a long sleeved collar shirt. or a polo shirt. but you already said you dislike preps. These clothes don't make me a prep they just make me feel more confident when I go out. I dunno try dressing up, but with a biker haircut and viking beard it might look out of place, so maybe my advice is not suited to who you are.
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

Originally Posted by homer_7 View Post
    well personally I go with a long sleeved collar shirt. or a polo shirt. but you already said you dislike preps. These clothes don't make me a prep they just make me feel more confident when I go out. I dunno try dressing up, but with a biker haircut and viking beard it might look out of place, so maybe my advice is not suited to who you are.
    Yeah man. Those clothes are super gay.

I have a really nice leather vest that I should have wore with my snakeskin boots.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by AllSho View Post
    Says the 26 yr. old with 7000 posts?... lol
    you're not cool unless you have 7,000 posts

I have a really nice leather vest that I should have wore with my snakeskin boots.
    I thought only S&M folks still wore leather vests. That and Texas oil tycoons.

hey bro those clothes are not gay. I mean you may say so cuz it is not your style, but it works.

Judgin by the soud of it you could get chicks that are into metal and basically bikers. So you need to try and meet people with similiar interests.
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

I thought only S&M folks still wore leather vests. That and Texas oil tycoons.
    They look good.