Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink 7 Ways to a better nights sleep by Tim LeGendre 3.30.2003

We all know how important a good nights sleep can be. Proper sleep is the only way we can recover from grueling workouts or a tiring cardio session. <i>NSF's 2002 Sleep in America Poll</i> shows that 58% of adults in the U.S. experience have a hard time sleeping a few nights a week or more. I?ve listed a couple ways to get a better nights sleep, so you can get on the muscle building train.

<h2>1. Light</h2>
    First we need to establish a comfortable sleeping environment. You won?t be able to get good nights sleep with computer lights flashing, cell phone charger lights on, or even a bright alarm clock. You want your environment to be as dark as possible, Kind of like you are in a cave. I would invest in a nice set of blinds or curtains also you can block out that bright morning light, when your not ready to wake up yet. So first thing you need to do is turn off the computer, cover up all little lights here and there, and last just make it as dark as possible.

<h2>2. Noise</h2>
    How can you sleep if you have dogs barking outside, living by a train track, squeaking fans, and computer humming? The second thing to a good nights sleep is to block out all the noise. Some things you just can?t control, so go buy some earmuffs or some earplugs. So for everything else just try to turn it off or put some WD-40 on it. When your environment is the quietest it can be then you will be able to relax and drift away.

<h2>3. Temperature</h2>
    You might want to check into some kind of cooling or heating unit for your sleeping environment. If you are lying there shivering because you are so cold or lying there sweating because you are burning alive, then how will you get a good night sleep? Turn that fan on and throw the covers off, just make sure that you make the most comfortable temperature setting possible.

<h2>4. Exercise</h2>
    Exercising before bed is not a good thing. When you have a grueling workout or a tiring cardio session and then expect to go jump in bed and sleep the night away, it won?t work. You get yourself all worked up, blood flowing, etc. Your body needs time to settle its bodily functions to get ready for recovery. So I suggest no exercising at least three hours before bedtime.

<h2>5. Forget the day</h2>
    Going to bed being worried about what you need to do tomorrow or what you didn?t finish today, will not get you anywhere. You will end up spending your time thinking of what needs to get done then trying to relax. So forget the day, before you go to bed spend five to ten minutes jotting down the stuff that you need to do or what you didn?t finish. Then you won?t need to worry about forgetting anything, you will have it all written down. That way you can get up well rested and take on your daily tasks.

<h2>6. Food</h2>
    Yeah a big hamburger and a nice huge coke before bed right? NO, consuming caffeine late in the day is not a good thing. Unless you want to be kept up all night tossing and turning, drinking coffee or an ice-cold coke won?t be a good idea. It is best not to eat a big meal before bed for numerous reasons. So just have a nice warm glass of milk or something light that usually makes you tired.

<h2>7. Get sleepy.</h2>
    You are sitting there watching a good movie and then all of a sudden you look up at the clock and you realize that it is time for bed, so you get up and jump in the bed. Most likely you will end up thinking what will happen in the movie or think about how good the actress/actor looked. So, about 15-20 minutes before bed just get sleepy. Relax and listen to some music, drink some warm milk, or follow you favorite remedy. If you make yourself tired before bed then you have already fought have the battle.

I hope that my 7 simple steps might help you get a better night sleep. Don?t forget to establish a good bedtime routine. Keep it simple, trying to hard to go to sleep will just make you frustrated and will end up making it harder to fall asleep. Also try not to take naps during the day, which could throw your sleeping habits offline and you will end up not being as sleepy as you are used to.

Thanks,
    Tim LeGendre
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool.
    Promise only what you can deliver.

Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

I already follow these rules, and still can't get more than 6 solid hours of sleep a night.

vegitarian, 16yr, 14" arm bigknight's Avatar
    bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ehh, well it was pretty simplistic...

but i don't exactly agree with not going to bed right after a workout.

i'm so exasted after my workout ( which is about 7-9 PM) that i could fall down and sleep at any given moment... but i have to have my post workout meal... ext... but right after that, it's to bed for me...

i also use to have insomnia but i started taking a half an hour nap every day, and for some reason that enabled me to fall asleep easier...

... i think that random naps are a great way to stay focused throughout the day, and then since the first hour of sleep is the most productive, i can cut twice or three times the amount of time from my main sleep at night.

there was a good article in this months or last months muscle and fitness about it...
    vegitarian
    16 yr, 165 ibs, 14" arms :/
    [url]www.myspace.com/bigknight[/url]

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good advice. Another lil tidbit is that you want to try to initiate a kind of environment that is like when you were in your mothers womb. Supposedly you'd get the best sleep like that.

cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda common sense, but reading it made me sleepy...so i guess your mission is accomplished

vegitarian, 16yr, 14" arm bigknight's Avatar
    bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by cardsfall
    kinda common sense, but reading it made me sleepy...so i guess your mission is accomplished
    lmao
    vegitarian
    16 yr, 165 ibs, 14" arms :/
    [url]www.myspace.com/bigknight[/url]

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to be a person of who slept at w/e time and woke up at 7-8 ALWAYS, when the summer came it seems like i practiced sleepin more and now sleep till 11, its wierd

I_m Trying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What if you work graveyard like me??

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why will warm milk help u fall asleep?

Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey yea... Why will warm milk help youi go to sleep, i been doing it a while..
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thing I've no trouble sleeping.
    I have no problem sleeping for 12 hours.

synesta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tylenol

Damn the 8 Tylenol PMs always do it for me. Watching the bodyfat so don't want warm milk lol.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you guys are anti-drugs, don't read this.

But marijuana helps me sleep like nothing else does. I don't believe it's hurt my gains. I smoked every night on-cycle for 8 weeks to help me sleep and got gains comparable to everybody else who did the same cycle. Pot is definately one of the best sleep-aides.

I heard ZMA works too, but I don't think it makes it easier to sleep, I think it just makes your dreams more bizarre so you remember them, so you know you slept.

ought08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank for info-------

Registered User ryanbrowning115's Avatar
    ryanbrowning115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reading in bed helps me fall asleep every time. It is really difficult to finish a book though...

stardenzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice write up. Taking your mind off the activities of the day is one of the fastest ways of having a nice sleep.
    I love unique write ups like this but because of my busy schedule i have not been writing much these days.However, I have a unique writer that does most of my write-ups for me. She is the best one can ever get. You can contact her through this link goo.gl/8pxBG2

guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    temperature is very key, why is it so much easier to sleep when it is cold?