Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by redemption369 View Post
    i dont know much about weight gainers or protein shakes..
    all i know is that i took creatine for like a month n now that ive stopped i start shaking like a leaf everytime i lift
    MADDNESSSSS!!!!

leadguitarkid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Give it a shot

Originally Posted by neelb_24 View Post
    Ite thanks I think I'll take the whey protein shakes post workout and find some recipes about making good, natural weight gainers which are alot healthier...or if everyone can agree on a weight gainer that does really work and isnt loaded with fat and sugar that'd save me lots of time too.
    Try Russian Bear 5000. I don't do the full serving size, as it's ridiculous, but a scoop here and a scoop there mixed with peanut butter, half a cup of ice and enough milk to make the shake just a tad bit beyond viscous is the way to go. It is the best tasting protein i have ever had, it's low in sugar, and the sources of protein are natural. Don't trust everything that is force fed to you over bodybuilding.com. There is a lot of good info on here, but take it for what it's worth, which is just that, good info. Not everything you hear is going to be correct, people will argue I am wrong. But give it a try, what works for some may not work for others.

anonymous
    serious mass by optimum nutrition was great, but it did make me really bloated some times. I had a gf so I couldn't fart throughout the day when I needed, but srs just to go to the bathroom every class period, sit down on the toilet and blow arse. it will feel like you have to dump but it's usually just gas. serious mass helped me gain a lot but i was taking protein as well, i took gold standard (2 scoops) on all my lifting days no matter what and a scoop of serious mass no matter what on a daily basis. mass gainers are perfectly healthy but you can get fat off of them. serious mass made it A LOT easier to meet my macros though

xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight gainers are sooo expensive, if you have money to waste then yhhh go ahead and buy them. Or you can just get some cheap Whey protein and some dextrose for dem carbs. Works out cheaper and lasts longer. And if your still coming up short on cals then chuck in an egg and some milk and blend dat chit up.

Just realised the huge bump
    Last edited by xipowx; 09-25-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    Current Lifts:
    Bench - 275lbs
    Squat - 325lbs
    Deadlift - 395lbs

Bulking for real this time.......

Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leadguitarkid View Post
    Try Russian Bear 5000. I don't do the full serving size, as it's ridiculous, but a scoop here and a scoop there mixed with peanut butter, half a cup of ice and enough milk to make the shake just a tad bit beyond viscous is the way to go. It is the best tasting protein i have ever had, it's low in sugar, and the sources of protein are natural. Don't trust everything that is force fed to you over bodybuilding.com. There is a lot of good info on here, but take it for what it's worth, which is just that, good info. Not everything you hear is going to be correct, people will argue I am wrong. But give it a try, what works for some may not work for others.
    6 year bump.....
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.