Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

which fat burner is the best?

I know this question is asked a million times but I still haven't seen a clear winner. Which out of these three fat burners do you think is the best: Ripped Fuel
    Xenadrine
    Animal Cuts

Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh by the way, I only want to lose 8-10 pounds.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I may have mentioned it to you before but all the fat burners sold in Europe are a different formula to the American ones as they don't contain ephedra.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

So, what you are saying these product in Europe don't do sh*t?
    I personally think you can buy the real deal in the Netherlands to.
    I can buy it at: www.perfectbody.nl
    I compared the ingredients and came to the conclusion that they're the same as in the US! Look for yourself.
    It says: Ma Huang (standaard voor 20 mg ephedrine) 335 mg
    In english that is: Ma Huang (standardized 20 mg ephedrine) 335 mg

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't say they don't do **** I just said they don't include ephedra - I haven't used a fat burner since they stopped using it so I don't know how well they work -

The one you mentioned should be the real deal - they should not really be selling that but maybe it is older stock as I don't think the ban came in that long ago - I still have some Ripped Fuel at home that contains Ma Huang although the one out now in the Europe does not have it.

For obvious reasons the manufacturers kept it quiet that they completely changed the formulas!!!
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

TimeforChange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I have found is that you really have to find which one works best for you. I prefer Hydroxcut, but for some people, it does nothing for them. Xenadrine does nothing for me, but for some people, it's wonderful. It's really strange because for the most part, the fat burners contain the same ingredients, but the amount of each ingredients in the fat burner and the dosage seems to have a lot to do with what works for you.