SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How come I have A Six pack and i never really work on them

am i blessed with the genes?
    Copyright @2004 SIXPAK GQ.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes you are. And your bodyfat is low as well.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is the perfect body fat a man can have?
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone has abs, it's just a question of whether you can see them or not, therefore you obviously have very low bofyfat. If people didn't have abs, you wouldn't be able to stand up straight

kaymetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im naturally a lean kid so i have abs year round all the time showing. its kinda cool i guess but it also makes it hard to put on weight.
    k
    imagination brings intensity
    intensity brings growth
    growth brings girls

215 by prom!!!!!

what can i say..im all about the A

Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

boo hoo

oh no, I have to try to gain weight. enjoy it!! it is always easier to eat more, than less.

Sewer Rat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this isn't a flame "sixpakgq" but i've seen your pic and you may be blessed b/c you are skinny, but you don't have much of a sixpack.

sewer : yeah my packs are covered behind the hair..maybe if i waxed them..it will show it a lot better.....
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Shogun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

I some times question developing abbs unless your going to a compotition. I built my abbs up to a good six pack in only a few days, but unless I kept them flexed all the time it they looked more like a beer belly.
    One thought opens a thousand eyes.
    One sun brings a thousand dawns.

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GQ... you are lean/skinny.. whatever you want to call it.... Everyone here hit the main points... low-body fat = outline of the adominal muscles.. If you actually worked on a variety of ab routines.. the adominal muscles will grow, giving you even a better visual of what you have now.
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*

hockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have a 6 pack it should show all the time shouldt it, not jes when your flexing.. or is that jes for the ppl who are nartuarally blessed with low body fat?

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure, but I'm pretty thin, but unless I flex my abs they aren't visible over the belly.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are an ectomorph, so you are not blessed by genetics.

frofan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone have a ab routine that works good to really pump up your abs. I'm cutting, and want to make sure I have deep cut abs, and not the flat kind.

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by frofan
    Does anyone have a ab routine that works good to really pump up your abs. I'm cutting, and want to make sure I have deep cut abs, and not the flat kind.
    Weighted decline crunches

*I dont know the specific name for this exercise, but lay flat on a bench.... put a dumbell in between your shoes.. and lift the weight up with your legs extended...
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    synergy it's called 'weighted leg lifts'

they can also be performed on a swiss ball, while holding onto the bar on a smith machine