Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    deepcover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oh my GOD! This diet is killing me right now!

I'm dieting down for a body improvment comp. I've gone 2 months now on a stricked diet. I have 1 month left. But i don't know how i'm going to make it though today. I about to die to eat something sweet! I feel like a crack head, but with food. I can just feel my self dieing to have a honey bun. Pastery's are my weakness. I'm getting tired of setting here watching people eat what ever they want when they want. The past 2 weekends i have to set though 2 meals (A Family type thing) of people eating food, on top of food, and then topping it off with dessert! All this while drinking beer! ERGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
    My Only Fear In Death, Is Coming Back Reincarnated.

R.I.P. TuPac Aka Makaveli Tha Don

bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgtuffguy08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    know its tough, but just hang in there. think about how sweet its gonna be in the end. get yourself away from food and go do something to get your mind off of it. go for a run, a bikeride... anything like that to stop you from thinking about eating junk.

pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol your at the time when you gotta say f*ck it, who cares what other people are eating and focus on yourself and your goals. Think about what your going to look like in the end and compare it with someone else who eats whatever the hell they want, and isn't as diciplined and doesn't work as hard as you . I agree...get your mind off food....go get some p*ssy or something lol. That will help

for a while i was always thinking "Yea, let those fast assess eat all there food, my diet going to hell isn't worth cheating one time". We'll i stopped losing weight, so i though i might have 1 cheat meal last weekend to help break the plateu. But my wieght started dropping again so i didn't have my cheat meal. We'll i think that implantanted the idea of sweets in my head.

Plus i work in a office building with a bunch of fat women. When ever i have to go see a customer i have to walk past cakes, dohnuts, girl scout cookies, and just random junk food. So that doesn't help. And then to top it off someone brought us cupcakes, so that smell is floating around the office and there sitting right beside me!!!!!!!

You know how hard it is to set thought a meeting, with everyone eating pizza (That's one of my other favor foods!), while you set there eating plain Tuna and water?

I just took my vitamins, and chugged some water. Hopefully that'll help untill i can get off from work.

pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pete35887 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well it seems like your dooing a damn good job so far in resisting the temptation. Dont give up now!

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by pete35887
    your mind off food....go get some p*ssy or something lol. That will help
    aaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... good stuff.

boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get some Fat Free Cottage Cheese, rinse al the lactose off, mix in desire amount of raw oats you want. Sweeten with Splenda, add cinnamon. Freeze.

later

Defrost, and put a little bit of sugarfree syrup on it (optional), this should curve your sweet craving for a while.

Just a tip.
    Steve

IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol your at the time when you gotta say f*ck it, who cares what other people are eating and focus on yourself and your goals. Think about what your going to look like in the end and compare it with someone else who eats whatever the hell they want, and isn't as diciplined and doesn't work as hard as you . I agree...get your mind off food....go get some p*ssy or something lol. That will help
    bump
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

--John 3:16--

bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The ultimate filler meal!

Here you go. This is the BOMB! Try out my recipe for lentil/spinach stew. It's not the best thing in the world, but it keeps you plenty full!

In a saucepan, combine:
    2 cups frozen spinach
    1.5 cups water
    0 to 10 splashes of Tabasco
    0 to 1 tsp of Curry powder
    1 pinch of salt

Heat on high until boiling, the turn heat to low/simmer and add:

1/2 cup ground lentils or ground split peas (buy the lentils / dried split peas at the grocery, then run them through the blender to grind them into powder, they cook a lot faster.
    0-2 tbsp of your favorite sauces that aren't too calorie rich.

Then stir until the lentils and spinach form a sort of stew. Keep heating and stirring until a thickness you like is reached or you get impatient.

Pour into bowl, let cool for a few minutes, and eat.

This is about 350 calories, and with a protein shake (with frozen blueberries) and a rice cake, make for a VERY filling meal that comes in at about 800 calories!

Those ground lentils and split peas are low GI, and high in bulk, as they seem to continue expanding in your system, so you stay full for a good long while.

Try this, you'll be so full that sweets will sound good in an abstract sort of way, but those intense cravings caused by the binge demons will be kept at bay.

Plus, this stuff is so neutral tasting (at best), that you can cook it in the morning and pack it as a lunch, as it doesn't much matter how cold or warm it is.

Good Luck!

IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: The ultimate filler meal!

Originally posted by bigvegan
    Here you go. This is the BOMB! Try out my recipe for lentil/spinach stew. It's not the best thing in the world, but it keeps you plenty full!

In a saucepan, combine:
    2 cups frozen spinach
    1.5 cups water
    0 to 10 splashes of Tabasco
    0 to 1 tsp of Curry powder
    1 pinch of salt

Heat on high until boiling, the turn heat to low/simmer and add:

1/2 cup ground lentils or ground split peas (buy the lentils / dried split peas at the grocery, then run them through the blender to grind them into powder, they cook a lot faster.
    0-2 tbsp of your favorite sauces that aren't too calorie rich.

Then stir until the lentils and spinach form a sort of stew. Keep heating and stirring until a thickness you like is reached or you get impatient.

Pour into bowl, let cool for a few minutes, and eat.

This is about 350 calories, and with a protein shake (with frozen blueberries) and a rice cake, make for a VERY filling meal that comes in at about 800 calories!

Those ground lentils and split peas are low GI, and high in bulk, as they seem to continue expanding in your system, so you stay full for a good long while.

Try this, you'll be so full that sweets will sound good in an abstract sort of way, but those intense cravings caused by the binge demons will be kept at bay.

Plus, this stuff is so neutral tasting (at best), that you can cook it in the morning and pack it as a lunch, as it doesn't much matter how cold or warm it is.

Good Luck!

Hmm....I have an idea for what to cook for the weekend
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

--John 3:16--

bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keep me posted

I'd like to know if non-vegans have the same results I did.

Good Luck!

Darthpilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HA HA

I just had to watch my wife and son eat McDonalds while I had an all lettuce salad with fat free turkey broken up in it.

It sucks, but don't give up. I get to watch guys eat cheesteaks, pizza, and candy all day at my job while I'm eating a tuna packet and munching on carrots.

But by the summer I'll be munchin a fat grilled steak, hanging by the pool WITH MY SHIRT OFF! Think of your long term goal and how happy you'll be when you get there!
    I can do everything through Him who gives me strength!

BigStinger80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump that. nutrition is where champions are made. Working out is the fun part. Good luck with the show; Don't go to the show wishing that you had cheated one less time or been more strict.

the girl i've been seeing drinks budweiser! lots of it. I have to sit there and drink water while that bee-yatch drinks bud. not just one or two. She starts at 12 on Sundays and stops about 12 beers later.

Anyway, she started getting a little too soft and she was causing me to slip up one too many times so we had to call it day. I have my priorities!

well, wanted to let everyone know i made it though yesterday. I'm back at work, and feel like it's going to come back. I got a few extra snacks with to help me over it. thanks!

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by deepcover
    well, wanted to let everyone know i made it though yesterday. I'm back at work, and feel like it's going to come back. I got a few extra snacks with to help me over it. thanks!
    haha i know EXACTLY how you feel man, i too work in a office building with women who could make dairy cows jealous, and literally every day theres a potluck full of crap.

whats a good replacement for cottage cheese? i can't take that stuff...i almost gagged while swallowing it a few minutes ago

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm eggwhites?

octane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats a good replacement for cottage cheese? i can't take that stuff...i almost gagged while swallowing it a few minutes ago
    can't stand the stuff either.. mix it with a tsp of natty pb, tastes pretty good! and it really fills you up.
    meh.

Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always treat food as a source of fuel for my body, nothing more, its fueling my engine, keeping me going, and building the muscle, i always use this mentality when im on a strict diet.

Originally posted by octane
    can't stand the stuff either.. mix it with a tsp of natty pb, tastes pretty good! and it really fills you up.
    what the hell is natty pb?

what the hell is natty pb?
    natural peanut butter
    meh.

is that what it says on the label? where can i get it?

is that what it says on the label? where can i get it?
    yep, u can get it at most grocery stores.. look for the one with the oil on top
    meh.

cool...thanks

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    For 3 months now I haven't had a single piece of cake, ice cream, cookie.. or anything like that. Well, I started a new job and the second day someone brought in a spice cake with buttercream icing to welcome me to the team. In this situation, if you don't take a slice of the cake you might as well shoot yourself. I ate it and you know what? It was just the fix I needed. I was getting real discouraged with my diet and after having 1 piece of cake it sorta set me back on track.

Is one piece of cake going to ruin 3 months of dieting? haha, i don't think so.

does natural pb taste better? deepcover are you cutting or bulking?
    Last edited by pete35887; 03-24-2004 at 05:12 PM.

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    taste is a personal preference

i perfer it
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Originally posted by massive member (Signature)
    Research subjects - A good example of a typical subject in a university study is that of an untrained freshman - often so weak that they would make significant strength and muscle gains if they switched from 12oz beers to 20oz beers.

very good point

does natural pb taste better?
    i prefer regular pb, but when you mix it in cottage cheese it tastes the same. and it's better for you.
    meh.

i just tried it with smucker natural style pb and it makes the god awful stuff bearable....and i love pb, so it works out...i'll just have to adjust my diet to compensate for the extra servings of pb somehow...my diet i made yesterday has 2 1.5 cup servings and one 1/2 cup serving of the cottage cheese...yuck.....just bought a container of cottage chese yesterday and by the looks of it i'll be going through a container a day...there's 4 1/2 cup servings in the container....i'll be eating 4 a day...i need to do a little adjusting...my last 2 meals of the day are supposed to be 1.5 cup cottage cheese and bowl of oatmeal....i didn't notice that yesterday when i was making it...lol...any suggestions?i know i cant handle all the cottage cheese....for my 2nd to last meal should i take 2 more scoops for my ON whey with a bowl of oatmeal?my last few meals are like this

post workout

2 cups 1% milk
    2 scoops whey
    banana

1-2hrs after post workout

oatmeal
    1 cup milk
    1.5 cups cottage cheese(could this be replaces with 1.5 or 2 more scoops of whey?)

before bed

1.5 cup cheese
    1.5 servings oatmeal
    Last edited by pete35887; 03-24-2004 at 06:49 PM.