Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000)

best and cheapest energy product

Yerba Mate, not any pimped pills... but the actual tea that people in Argentina drink. I started drinking it Argentina 2 years ago.... its good stuff. MAJOR BOOST

milwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation energize!!!!!!

Large coffee, 25mg ephedrine AND a pre-w/o drink of: taurine, glutamine, BCAA's, citrulline malate, choline citrate, AAKG + orinthine. Oatmeal 1.5-2 hours prior for carb energy.

I eat cats1424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rank on me as you like, but as a hockey player, I take GU before my game and between periods. The caffeene in it is nice, and it's basically maltodextrin.

www.gusports.com
    click the link if you want to, I'm not promoting the product by any means, but for what I'm doing, I think it's a lot more effective and convienient than a power bar.

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Vpx Redline

San Tight!!!!
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

Scoobydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scoobydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up ON Adenergy!

What is the best energy product? Why not use the only product on the market that contains a true source of energy? Most of us know that ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) is the fuel which drives your every movement. You find yourself getting weaker toward the end of your training session. All the lactice acid in your muscles is burning. Would you like to pound out a few more sets? Add some extra reps to those sets? Why not supplement with the only product on the market that contains real ATP?
    http://www.tsiinc.com/products/brand.phtml?brand_id=20

Optimum Nutrion's Adenergy.
    http://www.adenergy.com/adenergy/adenergy.htm

I have been using Adenergy ever since it was released. I have been nothing short of amazed. Buy a bottle of your own and see.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/ad.html

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reviews of the product can be found here.......21 reviews

http://www.*************/product_rev...roducts_id=977

YOU BE THE JUDGE

Originally Posted by Scoobydon
    What is the best energy product? Why not use the only product on the market that contains a true source of energy? Most of us know that ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) is the fuel which drives your every movement. You find yourself getting weaker toward the end of your training session. All the lactice acid in your muscles is burning. Would you like to pound out a few more sets? Add some extra reps to those sets? Why not supplement with the only product on the market that contains real ATP?
    http://www.tsiinc.com/products/brand.phtml?brand_id=20

Optimum Nutrion's Adenergy.
    http://www.adenergy.com/adenergy/adenergy.htm

I have been using Adenergy ever since it was released. I have been nothing short of amazed. Buy a bottle of your own and see.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/ad.html
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

Bb Deleted The Web Address .....................do A Search On Google.
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutricor Labs Lean-EFX

I would have have to say Nutricor Labs Lean-EFX it is great stuff balls to the wall energy
    Excuses are weaknesses!
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

LionHIJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation BSN products

I recently bought BSN products:

Please let me know what you guys think of them;

I bought BSN No-explode to get me going and pumped more during workouts. does this work, and is there any effects from taking it?

I also bought BSN cellmass. how about this?

**my most important question is can i take both in one day.

It says to take no-explode on empty stomach and take 30 minutes before workout. don't take a meal 1 hour after taking. so if you life for an hour and then is it okay to take a meal or cellmass.

cellmass says take immediatley following workout.
    Both products contain some of the same ingrediants.

can I take both withing these times.

please let me know for those that have taken.

Thanks,
    LionHIJ

Scoobydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Scoobydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TENACIOUS
    Reviews of the product can be found here.......21 reviews

http://www.*************/product_rev...roducts_id=977

YOU BE THE JUDGE
    what are you talking about?

Adenergy

Reviews may not be so hot on Adenergy. But, are the people using it on a good nutrional diet? Or have a sound exercise program? Adenergy is not a miracle muscle builder. I use it to up my intensity levels in the gym. And it seems to really enhance the effects of my NO2 and creatine supplementation. Try it out if you want. Remember though, supplements have different effects on different people. What works for me may not work for you.

I was not negatively criticizing the product but pointing out and providing people with the opportunity to read other peoples opinions. I plan on trying the product my self because everything thing else I am doing is in check.

Originally Posted by Scoobydon
    what are you talking about?
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

Originally Posted by TENACIOUS
    I was not negatively criticizing the product but pointing out and providing people with the opportunity to read other peoples opinions. I plan on trying the product my self because everything thing else I am doing is in check.
    Adenergy is working great for me. Just don't expect to pack on large amounts of muscle using it. I do have more energy while lifting in the gym. And my recovery time has been reduced slightly. I have found that Adenergy does help to enhance the effects of NO2 and Creatine though.

not worried about putting on extra muscle but I need extra energy. I will let my food intake and weight training take care of the muscle.
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you guys think about Ripped Fuel Extreme?

BIG Purple 43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using muscle fuel and spark by advocare...I do not get the rush of energy and then big crash as the end...It's like more of a mental focus then a false energy...

basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basscrate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Khryz
    What do you guys think about Ripped Fuel Extreme?
    I tried it and thought it was terrible ... just my opinion
    Excuses are weaknesses!
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Agree with a lot of other ingredients mentioned...

Such as Yohimbine (preferably pharmaceutical),
    the old standby Caffeine Anhydrous
    L-Taurine
    Of course, Ephedrine is a favorite, but... uh, ya.

I find N-Acetyl Cystine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine also work to provide boosts in energy, and have the added benefit of Free Radical Scavenging effects.

dhill0413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhill0413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thermo gain by muscletech kicks some major ass

BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Energy booster

As cyclelist, my best experiences have been using GU or a Cliffshot for quick energy boost. Both contain caffeine and both work well. Just make sure your hydrating yourself. As the name implies, it's a gel type of substance and is gooey. I take one when my heart rate is up. Cheap..not really. ($1.50 for one packet)

No matter what type of energy drink you use, the faster your heart is pumping blood, the faster it gets into your system. Obviously do so with caution.

Just my 2 cents..

Briknmortr

I'm the Juggernaut Bitch! GIGANTOR's Avatar
    GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 caffine pill (200mg)
    4 ephedrine pills (8mg x 4)
    washed down with Sobe Arush drink

works amazing even on a heavy hitter like myself
    Never Big Enough

6'4
    280lbs off season
    235lbs on stage
    19' arms
    27' legs
    Feel like a 12 year old vegetarian, B.Ph.E, B.A, B.Ed, M.S.E.D

GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    POWERDRIVE by biotest

Sponsored by NETRIENTS supermax's Avatar
    supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) supermax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finish my first week on Labrada Super Charge.

A nice blend of caffeine,creatine & no2.

Good pump,more strenght,more energy & mental focus.

Love this product.
    MTL TOP GUNZ
    www.mtltopgunz.com

LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LB4LB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supermax
    Just finish my first week on Labrada Super Charge.

A nice blend of caffeine,creatine & no2.

Good pump,more strenght,more energy & mental focus.

Love this product.

caffeine and creatine at the same time???? Research says no!

HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Citrulline Malate

Citrulline Malate gives me a huge boost in ATP during the aerobic portion of my reps. This supplement has enabled me to perform 5-6 sets for every exercise. Also a nice NO2 boost is appreciated.....Oh and if anyone has heard of Lost Energy Drink, this stuff is absolutely crazy for psyching you up for a workout. It will jack you up.

ProArgiGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amino Acid l-arginine

L-arginine has been in the forefront of medical research for many years, and research on this amino acid captured the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1998. L-arginine is changing standard treatment methodologies in heart disease, immune function, genetic growth deficiencies, high blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, and human aging.

Columbia University refers to L-arginine as the “magic bullet” for the cardiovascular system. Over 10,000 L-arginine citations were compiled by Columbia University researchers in their quest to document the clinical benefits of this simple amino acid.

The amino acid L-arginine is considered one of the most important Nutraceuticals ever developed, due to its powerful properties, and is referred to by scientists as the Miracle Molecule. The remarkable properties of L-arginine were validated by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine, and since then have created a frenzy of interest in the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical fields.

Medical researchers have gathered enough clinical evidence to bring L-arginine to the forefront of modern science as an accepted modality for a
    variety of human health issues. The L-arginine phenomenon is changing
    standard methodologies in circulatory health, immune function, adiposity -generated concerns, blood pressure, sexual function, and human aging.

ProArgi-9 contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of elemental pharmaceutical grade l-arginine in the form best metabolized by humans. ProArgi-9 does not contain the inferior forms of l-arginine, such as HCL. The unique, proprietary flavor system in ProArgi-9 negates the very unpleasant taste of l-arginine, thus providing the first "great-tasting" l-arginine product.

The exclusive patented ProArgi-9 formula was developed by leading l-arginine researcher Dr. Ann de Wees Allen. It has been safely used in humans since 1983. Dr. Allen received the first glycemic patent ever awarded for her development of the low glycemic delivery system in ProArgi-9. The methodology developed exclusively for ProArgi-9 is proprietary, and involves a complex 32-step process to extract the non-competing properties form organic fruits.

ProArgi-9 is used and promoted by famous world-class athletes who use it to bolster their nutritional intake and enhance their athletic performance. Some have even won Gold Medals. ProArgi-9 is legal for use in Olympic Games. IFBB world bodybuilding competitions, WPF powerlifting events, fitness pageants and NFL events.

9 Benefits of L-arginine:

1. Arginine provides one of the building blocks necessary for the body to maintain its own growth hormone levels which may help promote muscle mass, support muscle growth, and stimulate muscle development.
    2. Growth hormone has also been shown to help aid dietary efforts to
    decrease body fat.
    3. L-arginine helps produce nitric oxide (NO). NO is involved in helping maintain blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range.
    4. NO benefits the Cardiovascular System.
    5. NO helps promote sexual function.
    6. Research indicates that L-arginine may be beneficial in helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.
    7. L-arginine may boost energy levels.
    8. L-arginine has been shown to have a positive impact on the immune system.
    9. L-arginine is an adaptogen.* Adaptogens help you adapt to changes in
    life, environment and may increase stamina and sports performance.

Check it out at www.mysynergy.net/khathaway

This product has 15

Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Suppish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GNC brand Thermo Burst
    works pretty good
    **General of the PIITB Army** (2006)
    Suppish-
    1. so cool that the person seems sleepy
    2. abnormally slick
    3. stealthy, sly

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    VPX red line

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    carnitine-2 grams
    creatine-done with loading phase + 5 grams
    tyrosine-2 grams
    caffine-400 mg
    taurine-?
    arginine-5 grams
    20-30 min before workout

60 min before workout
    1 cup oatmeal

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

No mention of Ready4War under a thread called "Best overall energy product"
    humm