Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you "cant workout well without good music", then you should just get the **** out of the gym man, either you're dedicated, or you're just another punk kid who spends his gym time talking to girls doing cardio and running on the damn treadmill.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AnimalOnly
    If you "cant workout well without good music", then you should just get the **** out of the gym man, either you're dedicated, or you're just another punk kid who spends his gym time talking to girls doing cardio and running on the damn treadmill.

Music is motivating. I spent a lot of money buying a very nice MP3 player because the music at my gym sucked(boy bands and soft hip hop like love songs and ****).

If you can workout to Nsync, then Im fuking happy for you, but I cant. Then again, you don't do cardio either so why would you need motivation? Have fun with your workout that doesnt involve breaking any kind of sweat.

the white, Black Prince White Prince's Avatar
    White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cerbinator
    Music is motivating. I spent a lot of money buying a very nice MP3 player because the music at my gym sucked(boy bands and soft hip hop like love songs and ****).

If you can workout to Nsync, then Im fuking happy for you, but I cant. Then again, you don't do cardio either so why would you need motivation? Have fun with your workout that doesnt involve breaking any kind of sweat.
    Sounds like you signed up for a womens fitness club

p.s. you can break a sweat with out cardio... it's called intense litfs
    (you know, like actually putting effort into your lifts, or maybe
    you wouldn't know any thing about this)
    Last edited by White Prince; 10-09-2004 at 09:24 AM. Reason: needed to add
    Lightweight

AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly, unlike Mr. Cerbinator(who probably works out at some nationaly owned spa/gym chain), I bust my ass doing heavy routines at small gyms, you know, the kinds of gyms that only see the faces of us hardcore mother****ers who love to lift, guys squatting until they throw up, verbinator, maybe you don't know what a real ball buster of a workout is?

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, I'm sure you are a real badass(or is that fatass? non cardio doing fool). Actually I have been a member of many different gyms and right now I go to the only one in my area. Why does that matter? I saw just as many pussies in small gyms as I saw anywhere else. Working out in a small gym doesnt make you Ronnie Coleman.

Funny animal, how you try to negative rep me but your dumbass doesn't have the power to do so so it's neutral. Haha, nice try. Negative rep for you, and mine count.

Btw, to the white prince. I was making fun of him because he mocked cardio. I sweat like a bitch when I do squats and deads. I guarantee you I am pretty damn intense.

Cardio=make you healthy, lose fat, raise overall endurance. Only people who don't do it(besides PLs), are just lazy.

Lol, maybe you should re-read my original post buddy, I never said that I don't do cardio, you pulled that out of your ass. And you say that people who don't do cardio are idiots, well,
    Alot of record setting powerlifters and bodybuilders alike DO NOT do cardio in the off-season, because they need to gain weight in order to gain muscle.
    Pre-contest diets are different, this is when guys start doing alot more cardio, think before you speak man.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ECY + Tyrosine + ALCAR
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymmie86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thermo gen 2 with ephedra, 8am and 2pm. best weight loss supp i have used plus itll kick any newbies butt with one cap. i used to have to take 3 stackers to feel warm, now i take 2 of these i am warm but not gitteery anymore. 2 is recommended dose, used to get really amped up but tolerances.
    pre workout i like to have a nitric force or extreme NOS pumped drink they both have 200 mg of caffeine.

the white, Black Prince White Prince's Avatar
    White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ksfl69
    beer. preferably tooheys new.
    You're a ****ing idiot
    Lightweight

MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a free sample of that energize stuff by isatori i think. it worked pretty damn good, much better then caffeine pills alone, which i usually take. i just ordered a bottle so we will see how it works in the long run and how much weaker it gets after i use it regularly.

Originally Posted by AnimalOnly
    Lol, maybe you should re-read my original post buddy, I never said that I don't do cardio, you pulled that out of your ass. And you say that people who don't do cardio are idiots, well,
    Alot of record setting powerlifters and bodybuilders alike DO NOT do cardio in the off-season, because they need to gain weight in order to gain muscle.
    Pre-contest diets are different, this is when guys start doing alot more cardio, think before you speak man.

And you obviously didnt read MY post when I said "EXCEPT PLs(POWERLIFTERS)".

I dont read every post on every thread. I replied to one of your posts, not all of them.

meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quit the arguing fellas.. This is supposed to be an informative post about energy products, not a debate on cardio. Keep your abuse to PM's.
    Bulking.

Check out my Cre Ethyl Thunder Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387162

jkygogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have you ever tried Duzoxin?

Hi, Have you ever tried Duzoxin for energy? For me this is effective.

Certified smartestMISCer Deenur's Avatar
    Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    E/C Stack (ephedra with guarana) with yohimbe and L-Tyrosine.

Becareful not to explode-

BTW I don't know how well this will work for some now that ephedra is banned. Fortunately I still have a little I bought b4 the ban. I hate ephedrine HCL as a replacement... it just doesnt work as well.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Screenwriter- u mad brah?

marcp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all,

My favorite Energy product actually is a great tasting energy drink, for the health and calorie conscious energy craving people, it's called XS Energy.

Has anyone ever tried it?

Regards,

Marc

cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how abt taking taurine with vitamin c...will it give a good energy boost?
    The Finest Steel.........Must Go Through The.......HOTTEST FIRE.......

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Dymetadrine Xtreme

Registered User Sharingan_Steel's Avatar
    Sharingan_Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Deenur
    E/C Stack (ephedra with guarana) with yohimbe and L-Tyrosine.

Becareful not to explode-

BTW I don't know how well this will work for some now that ephedra is banned. Fortunately I still have a little I bought b4 the ban. I hate ephedrine HCL as a replacement... it just doesnt work as well.
    I've heard alot of this in the past, I don't understand why everyone has such bad feelings about HCL. It's actually MORE concentrated then it's herbal ephedra based conterpart, per mg (key here is per mg). 50-75mg broken up into 2-3 dosages, along with 200mg of caffeine, will yield excellent results, and is more cost effective.

Whatever stacker product you were taking, how many mg's of Ephedra per dose did it contain?

cyfair06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MaNNyFreSHStA
    i like no xplode, i felt it working the first day

no-xplode is some crazy stuff.. if you have a good diet and drink lots of water its works VERY well.

cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is definitely a huge difference between ephedrine hcl for me over ephedra. I still have some ephedra containing fat burners and I took them off and on for the last couple of months. I took them so long that I didn't get much energy. The last couple of days I took a 200mg cap of caffeine with 25mg of ephedrine hcl and I have been going a million miles power. The energy difference for me is unreal.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recently bought this product called neurostim. Its aweome, no jitters or any or sides. Works awesome. Ephedrine is good but deadly. Also a red bull before training is the sh##

rawG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Redline..

All i have to say.. Redline..

Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dutchgirl5
    Synephrine HCL - 20 mg
    Synthetic Gugglesterones Z & E - 20 mg
    Yohimbine HCL - 3 mg
    Caffeine - 200 mg
    Bioperine - 5 mg

I have heard some good things about this one. Anyone using it?
    I used it and it gave great energy and was a great fat loss product overall. VPX Redline is up there to with a great energy boost before workout.

Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ymesss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 391rippy
    i like XS Energy drinks. it's like a red bull, but there's no sugar, no carbs, tastes good, massive amounts of b vitamins (4900% of b12), and enough caffeine to perk you up but not enough that makes you gittery.
    Agreed. Also after water, the top 2 ingredients are Arginine and Glutamine, which is awesome. I drink a few a day if i can. They work great for chowin down my supps right before a workout.
    6/15/11 - 332lbs...
    11/1/11 - 246lbs...
    11/28/11 - 230lbs...
    2/10/12 - 213lbs...
    3/2/12 - 207lbs...
    4/27/12 - 198lbs...

3/2/13 - 204lbs

wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by admin
    If you had to pick just ONE energy product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take energy products, if you should take energy products, or why some energy products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite energy product and give your detailed reason.)
    honestly the Best One i have Used in the last couple of months is Diesel Fuel.

YOUR MOTHER'S BOOTY CALL steelo79's Avatar
    steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a good energy pill that has worked for me is mathew lessman's "urgent energy". i never took it as a dietary supplement tho, basically just for energy when i needed it. 1 or 2 pills would do the trick just about anytime i took 'em, and they are pretty easy on your body too. i found out about 'em from my mother who is VERY critical of any pills/supplements, and only buys the healthiest of healthy products. i'm looking into taking san tight tho to help me cut some fat, we'll see how that goes.

CJ83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    impressed w/ gnc thermo burst

jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really like the Thermo Hydroxadrine drinks...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ansi/therm.html

I would rather have a drink than a pill.. but pills are more cost effective.

When I go with a pill.. I recently started using VPX Meltdown Z-14
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/meltz.html

Nothing beats ephedra... but these give me a good kick.

I react horribly to any yohimbe products.. otherwise I'd probably be using VPX Redline.

preetydre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool what should i take

i want some stuff that when im dead tired with more sets to do .....i can just drink this and be up dancing with tons of energy WHAT SHOULD I TAKE!

anthonycds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KID_FLEX
    big cup of coffee
    lol...i second that