Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best Ephedra Free Fat Burner?

If you had to pick just ONE ephedra-free fat burning product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take fat burners, if you should take fat burners, or why some fat burners are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite fat burning product and give your detailed reason.)

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hate to do this, but I will post a link to the review I made a few months back.

Sawastea's Review of Thermogenics

Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, I bought a bottle of ephadra pills a few weeks back because it was all hyped up about them being banned on April 12.

What I found was that the fat-burners I had been taking before that - Stacker 2 - worked much more effectively. You can feel these working within 15 minutes of taking them.

Definitely when I finish this Ephedra bottle off, I am going straight back to the Stacker 2s.
    Starting all over again. Glad I've dropped 20 pounds so far, mad that it's still 40 pounds away from my goal.

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

stacker2

the reason it didnt have the same effect is you have to take caffeine an aspirin with ..that is all stacker 2 really is..
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

cpharley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, is there not a "safe" and effective fat burner out there? I used to take ripped fuel, which was pretty effective, before the side effects made me decide to quit taking it. I bought some Xenadrine EFX before I read all the reviews here of people saying it sucks. I have slightly high blood pressure, so I need something ephedra-free that will give me similar results to the products with ephedrine. How safe is Liptigen and T-rex? I also need something that isn't so powerful that it becomes dangerous with cardio.

www.iammassive.co.uk Yorkshirelad's Avatar
    Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yorkshirelad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I come off my ECA stack and started on LIPO 6, ephadra free. would definately recommend them. Have you thought about the fat loss cream by NUTRASPORT? This is also a top choice in my book!
    Respect to the losers........
    !!! THEY DETERMIN THE WINNERS !!!

GaToMaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm interested in learning more about these sups, please keep us up to date also anyone ever try out Stacker?
    Last edited by GaToMaN; 04-30-2004 at 08:09 PM.

naeem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

magic herb

there is a supplement called magic herb it helped me to lose 23 pounds in one and a half month

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone know how HotRox, Lipo 6, Thermonex EF, or MeltDown Z14 compares to Zantrex (in terms of suppressing overeating)? i sure hope one of these works better, cuz i've head Zantrex is supposed to be pretty decent in terms of preventing overeating, but when my "female hormones" kick in, i can f*cking max out on zantrex and still eat like 5,000-6,000 calories/day...

...a ****LOAD of food considering i'm a 5'3" female doing only like 30 min of cardio/day (due to injuries)... at least estrogen can't f*ck w/ me while i'm on ephedra but i obviously need to find another solution now that its banned
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Re: magic herb

Originally posted by naeem
    there is a supplement called magic herb it helped me to lose 23 pounds in one and a half month
    nice! you got links? more info? where to get that sh!t?
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

naeem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb magic herb

KarmicWhiplash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool What works for me

I had an ankle injury just recently, so my cardio has been limited to walking to popeyes chicken. I have no scientific method, and Iv never tried to isolate why this works for me. Feel free to disect.

1000 mg of Niacin 2x daily morn, night
    400 mcg of Chromium Picolinate 2x daily
    1000 mg Lycine 2x daily
    Two Centrums 3x daily
    2000 mg Flax seed oil 3x daily
    30 mg co emzyme Q-10 1x daily
    and a ton of ginko biloba

Thats my vitamin regiment. Careful about the niacin if you take to much to soon your skin will flush all red and youll get really itchy for about 30 mins. Other than that I watch my carbs, no soda or sugar. I eat lots of meats, sashimi is awsome. Because its raw meaty fish, you get lots of natural creatine from it. and lots of leafy veggies.

jelloroxmyworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What are the bad things that Stacker 2 EF can do to you?
    I work out for an hour and a half every day Mon-Thur, so would that mess my body up at all if I started taking it?

SkiersMustPeris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally posted by dressagerulz23
    anyone know how HotRox, Lipo 6, Thermonex EF, or MeltDown Z14 compares to Zantrex (in terms of suppressing overeating)? i sure hope one of these works better, cuz i've head Zantrex is supposed to be pretty decent in terms of preventing overeating, but when my "female hormones" kick in, i can f*cking max out on zantrex and still eat like 5,000-6,000 calories/day...

...a ****LOAD of food considering i'm a 5'3" female doing only like 30 min of cardio/day (due to injuries)... at least estrogen can't f*ck w/ me while i'm on ephedra but i obviously need to find another solution now that its banned

HotRox the "Phenonmennon" works by increasing thermogenix in your body and increasing metabolism. Lipo 6 actually in a sense mobalizes your fat cell so they arent clumped together and in the way are easier to burn off (very effective if you are looking to drop body fat level for 13% to 10) zantrex is the closest thing to ephedra your gonna get. but all of these fat burners you must remeber to work with them. Eat 5 to 6 balanced meals daily, up the protein, and most importantly eat an awesome breakfast. Follow those simple rules and you'll be shredded in no time.
    -Andre

tribeca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best fat burner

Can someone give me a little advice on what the best fat burner out there is, since the banning of ephedra.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few fat burners available, most of them being thermogenics, so I am quite limited in my choice.

I don't have much to lose, but it's that stubborn layer of fat across my midriff that is really getting to me. I have been doing 200+ crunches a day for quite a while, and I can really feel the muscles underneath, but no amount of cruches seem to be shifting it.

I don't want to try cutting gels though.
    NVE Stacker 2 EF looks good, but would like to hear from someone who knows a little bit more than I do.
    I really would appreciate any help any of you could give,

Ta.

yuriy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What about T2?
    I've just got sample 2 pills from the Bodybuiling.com.
    y.

tribeca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

T2

sorry for appearing dumb, but what is T2?

yuriy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a look at:
    www.terminatethefat.com
    y.

Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anarchy Stack

Has anyone had any luck with the Anarchy stack? i've read a few good things, and am thinking about giving it a go.
    But its kinda pricey, and I dont wanna waste my $$
    Brim

Quod Me Nutruit Me Destruit
    "Vanity...definitley my favorite sin."~~Devils Advocate
    .............\ \\\/// /.............
    ..............\ ~ ~ /...............
    ..............( @ @ )...............
    ------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----

jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasonk67401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best Fat Burner

Check out www.cellucor.com... there D4 is really pretty good. Good energy and kills the app. also pulls out water weight.

Also like the Release Program from NDS. www.releasediet.com
    Solid company from Nebraska. Good weight loss products and they also offer a very good line of sports supplements. You will only be able to find their products at a private owned GNC.

Hope this helps somebody.

mazz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried the new universal fat burner Zero G and have had great results with it. 3 caps 15-20 mins before workout is the best time to take it - it will last through a 2 hr workout easily! It doesnt make you feel jittery or lightheaded. It just gets you in the zone before a workout.

invid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone take magic herbs yet? Im looking into it, seems pretty nice. http://www.magicherbdietformula.com/

DerekB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to derail the thread, but in my opinion these fat-burners are a waste of your money.

All it takes to melt off fat is these two things:

#1. Diet. What you eat is 80% of bodybuilding / health. Your calorie intake should be about 85-90% of what you need to maintain your size.....and if you do #2, your body will use its fat stores for energy. Make sure you are eating CLEAN, and take out high carb meals like spaghetti to reduce your calorie intake to the proper amount.

#2. Cardio. Can't burn off fat without doing cario (at least not at any decent rate). You should get a heart rate monitor and do cardio at 65-75% of your max heart rate (which you should get a doctor to test, since the 220-age can be a fair amount off). This heart rate area (60-80% in actuality, but find your own best area within) is what you need to burn off fat.

3x 45min-1hr cardio days a week, and 15mins max of light cardio after your weights for a few months, and you will see it melt off like butter. (so long as you also eat better, and maintain a slightly lower than needed calorie intake).

Stairmasters and Stationary bikes (ones where you are sitting up high, knees only slightly bent) are two of the best ones I've used for burning off fat.

Fat Burners can give you a very small percentage increase in your fat burning, but 98% of it comes from your diet (IE: foods).
    Last edited by DerekB; 06-06-2004 at 02:51 PM.

laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool

I would go with Nutrex Lipo 6 EF. I have used it and saw incredible results with it. In 3 weeks, i lost about 10 to 12 pounds of fat with no signifant loss in muscle size. I am currently at 17.5% bodyfat and hope to get it down to 10-13%. I weigh at 175 right now and I am 17 years old. I will use Lipo-6 for a month and half and I will stack it with Avant Lab's Lipoderm-Ultra at the start of the 3rd week. I'll let anyone who is interested on my progress. Oh yeah, I will be consuming about 280-300 grams of protein, 200 grams of carb and 20-30 grams of fat. Lift MAX-OT style. Guerilla cardio on Mon., Wed., and Friday morning. and MAX-OT cardio on sat.
    Elven bread is a good pre-workout carb source.

GaToMaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DerekB
    Not to derail the thread, but in my opinion these fat-burners are a waste of your money.

#1. Diet. What you eat is 80% of bodybuilding / health. Your calorie intake should be about 85-90% of what you need to maintain your size.....and if you do #2, your body will use its fat stores for energy. Make sure you are eating CLEAN, and take out high carb meals like spaghetti to reduce your calorie intake to the proper amount.

#2. Cardio. Can't burn off fat without doing cario (at least not at any decent rate). You should get a heart rate monitor and do cardio at 65-75% of your max heart rate (which you should get a doctor to test, since the 220-age can be a fair amount off). This heart rate area (60-80% in actuality, but find your own best area within) is what you need to burn off fat.

3x 45min-1hr cardio days a week, and 15mins max of light cardio after your weights for a few months, and you will see it melt off like butter. (so long as you also eat better, and maintain a slightly lower than needed calorie intake).

Stairmasters and Stationary bikes (ones where you are sitting up high, knees only slightly bent) are two of the best ones I've used for burning off fat.

Fat Burners can give you a very small percentage increase in your fat burning, but 98% of it comes from your diet (IE: foods).
    Derek i agree with you. I just have a question i've been told that instead of doing your max heart rate you should do your cardio at your Target Heart Rate because if you do cardio and you raise your heart rate to high then you stop burning fat. For example i weight 217 and am 21 so i'm told my target heart rate is around 129-131.... what are your thoughts on this?

DerekB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GaToMaN
    Derek i agree with you. I just have a question i've been told that instead of doing your max heart rate you should do your cardio at your Target Heart Rate because if you do cardio and you raise your heart rate to high then you stop burning fat. For example i weight 217 and am 21 so i'm told my target heart rate is around 129-131.... what are your thoughts on this?
    Aye. Not at your max, but at 60-80% of it. My personal favorite zone is 65-70% of my max heart rate.

You should get your heart rate tested by a doctor, since the 220 minus your age is not that acurate.

If you are 21, your 60-80% should be somewhere around 119-149, assuming your max rate is 199 (which it may not be). I like to keep it 65-70% of max....seems like the best zone for me, which assuming your max is 199 again, would be 129-139.

But again, have a doctor test your heart so you know exactly what your max heart rate is.

Then keep your rate between 65 and 70% of that.

Another tip I will give is in order to maximize fat loss, and retain as much muscle as possible, I have found that constantly increasing and decreasing your heart rate is the best way to do this.

For example.

On a treadmill, warmup with a speed walk for 5 mins then do this:

Jog at your comfortable pace for 5 mins (getting within 65-70% of your max heart rate)..

then walk for 45seconds-1minute

Up the speed again for 5 mins at 65-70% max heart rate...

walk for 1 minute...

Do this for about 45minutes on your cario days, and I can guarantee you good results, so long as you also eat well

It doesn't need to be on a treadmill, you can do this with any cardio equipment, or with running ect. Just get yourself a heart rate monitor (they are fairly cheap) so you can monitor your workout.

This has worked best for me as far as cutting after a bulking and power cycle.
    Last edited by DerekB; 06-08-2004 at 07:36 AM.

lisauk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what are the dangers

hi

i want to loose 8.0 stone over a period of 6-12 months using fat burning suppliments i'm currently weighing in at a massive 18 stone and want to get down to 10.5 to 10.0 stone.

my diet has changed the last 2 weeks i'm now eating fresh fish daily and fruit and veg trying to keep my body healthy

i walk over 1 hr per day to work and will start going to the gym 3 times a week slowly building up the level of fitness
    my concern is my heart i've not done any exercise in a few yrs now, so i want to be carefull and work up slowly so my heart gets more healthy.

i want to start using fat burning bills but i'm not sure witch are best for me to start on

SULLY_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: best fat burner

Man, how much does T2 cost?

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by DerekB

true, but I need the ephedra to KEEP my ass in the gym and on the treadmill. I'm lazy and usually, limited in motivation. The stimulant helps big time.

Daniel600x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Re: Best Ephedra Free Fat Burner?

Originally posted by admin
    If you had to pick just ONE ephedra-free fat burning product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take fat burners, if you should take fat burners, or why some fat burners are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite fat burning product and give your detailed reason.)
    My favorite Thermogenic Ephedra Free Fat Burner is the Exercise Drops from liquafit available from bodybuilding.com at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lf/ex.html

Its a totally new delivery concept, liquid. Very easly adjustable dosage allowing you to always get the maximum amount of the ingredients for fastest results. Very often before workouts i even take some drops directly under my tongue for an extra kick.

Here is some of the ingredients:

Advantra Z® Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract (standardized for synephrine, hordenine, octopamine, tyramine and N-methyltyramine), Guarana Seed Extract (standardized for caffeine), Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous), ***Super Citrimax® Garcinia Cambogia Extract (standardized for hydroxycitric acid), Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized for EGCG and total catechins), DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol), L-tyrosine.

This supplement is definitely stronger fat burner and a stimulant than Xenadrine or Xydroxycut ephedra free of course. Also, because the liquid form, you can take it anytime during the day (before or after meal) as liquid does not require any digestion or way to disolve the tablets. Liquid simply works much faster than any tablets or capsules. Exercise Drops is definitely my favorite Fat Burner after the phedra Ban.