Page 83 of 132 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 3946
    kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Yeah, I've read a lot about it, and the NOW brand is 100mg and they suggest using it twice a day. I would use it prior to a work out and then probably a few hours before bed... seems promissing for when I start to cut more...
    It does seem very promising. I think your dosing would be perfect. I would switch it around for mine since I only like working out at night, but basically the same in reverse. When I start my cut, I will be picking a thermogenic to stack and I will be logging my process with it. I plan to cut until I reach my goal of 8% BMI.
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

deltaNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone know if fastin is any good?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scubakiddo View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post261402171
    Well here is my other post just so I dont have to repeat....but thats for the work out advice in any other situation. I am very educated onthe work out science as much as I have been through and been educate about it now.
    I just have never tried any fat burning stimulants before and I am thinking now may be al I have left....

Anywho - I will have to try this REDuction. I went into buy Lipo6 but I was told that the womens formula (HydroxycutMax) was much more raved about than Lipo6...and it was on sale and cheaper than the Lipo6 so I figured they obviously werent just trying to make me spend more money gearing me towards the cheaper one.....he said that was the feedback he got from other consumers. After that is over I may have to try that though so thanks....
    let us know how you like reduction
    Is it any good? I read it helps retain or build lean muscle and burn fat... but it's a form of HGH??? Not really sure.
    its ok, it will help a bit. its not hgh. its a form of dhea. personally I stay away from hormones.
    Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That is what I'm thinking about too. I'm starting my cut in January and hope to shed 8% BF. I just can't decide on which thermogenic to use, hence my poll in my sig. I'm leaning towards REDuction or Lipo 6.

I also hear that adding asprin helps out as well. Any thoughts?
    if you choose REDuction, keep us posted. also, there are free samples
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbam33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BSN Atro-phex

I dont know if it has ephedra in it, but it minimizes my hunger for a few hours and keeps me going when I and on my 'liquid only' phases of training.
    -Always Improving-

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deltaNYC View Post
    does anyone know if fastin is any good?
    If you do it right, it's fine.

I probably ate 6,000+ calories last night at a party my local was having... several pieces of gourmet cake, and tons of wine, finger foods, turkey, meat, and a bunch more.

I'm going to fast today. I don't think there's anything wrong...

NJpilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burners...

Hi - I am 6'0, 240lbs with 29% bodyfat. Obviously I am looking to shed some poundage and fat!

I have a good diet/weight training program down, but would like some recommendations for a good fat burner. I have been looking at Isatori's MX-LS7 and VPX Meltdown.

Any information would be greatly appreciated - have a big conference in Cancun in June of 2009 and want to look my best!!!!

If you do it right, it's fine.

I probably ate 6,000+ calories last night at a party my local was having... several pieces of gourmet cake, and tons of wine, finger foods, turkey, meat, and a bunch more.

I'm going to fast today. I don't think there's anything wrong...
    I didn't mean fasting I meant the fat burner FASTIN. I was wondering if it worked at all.

PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrimalLion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tribeca View Post
    Can someone give me a little advice on what the best fat burner out there is, since the banning of ephedra.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few fat burners available, most of them being thermogenics, so I am quite limited in my choice.

I don't have much to lose, but it's that stubborn layer of fat across my midriff that is really getting to me. I have been doing 200+ crunches a day for quite a while, and I can really feel the muscles underneath, but no amount of cruches seem to be shifting it.

I don't want to try cutting gels though.
    NVE Stacker 2 EF looks good, but would like to hear from someone who knows a little bit more than I do.
    I really would appreciate any help any of you could give,

Ta.
    I hate to say it but doing 200 + crunches daily is working against you.
    ajust you're diet do a little research and continue to lifts weights
    crunches are only effective if you do maybe 40 at the most 2-3 times a week.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NJpilot View Post
    Hi - I am 6'0, 240lbs with 29% bodyfat. Obviously I am looking to shed some poundage and fat!

I have a good diet/weight training program down, but would like some recommendations for a good fat burner. I have been looking at Isatori's MX-LS7 and VPX Meltdown.

Any information would be greatly appreciated - have a big conference in Cancun in June of 2009 and want to look my best!!!!
    The weight should come off pretty fast at your size. I have used Meltdown and wasn't really impressed, but then again my diet and work out wasn't nearly as hardcore as it is today. MX-LS7, never heard of that.

Just hit the cardio, do weight training and make SURE your diet's in check. I have found good results with REDuction, MAN Scorch, Tetrazene Extreme, Lipo6X and a few others. Most are just caffenie and some other things in there... just find one that seems it is good and what you're looking for and go from there. What works for one person might not work for you. It sucks and it sometimes can be costly, but once you find that thing that works for you it's worth every penny.

I didn't mean fasting I meant the fat burner FASTIN. I was wondering if it worked at all.
    *Smacks Forhead* Duh. Never heard of FASTIN, but I am fasting today nonetheless.

ThundaThigh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat burners

I am a wrestler and have been cutting weight for what seems to be forever. I have tried a bunch of fat burners including Yellow Bullet, REDuction, Hydroxicut Hardcore, and now venom hyperdrive. Bullet was the best for fat loss,it jumpstarts your heart rate and i lost fat quickly.Appitite controll was also great while on it. I did notice some muscle loss, but nothing that cant be gained during bulking season. I think it would work great precontest or before your headin to the shore to mak with the ladies.
    REDuction sucked. I use almost only controlled labs products and this is def the worst of their line.
    Hardcore is also terrible, expecially if you are trying to do cardio/lifting. You feel like ****, and it made me want to puke, keep in mind i have a high tolerance to caffine.
    Venom has been good. Great for appetite suppression, your body adabts quickly though. i actually just started, so i will keep you updated.

Originally Posted by ThundaThigh View Post
    I am a wrestler and have been cutting weight for what seems to be forever. I have tried a bunch of fat burners including Yellow Bullet, REDuction, Hydroxicut Hardcore, and now venom hyperdrive. Bullet was the best for fat loss,it jumpstarts your heart rate and i lost fat quickly.Appitite controll was also great while on it. I did notice some muscle loss, but nothing that cant be gained during bulking season. I think it would work great precontest or before your headin to the shore to mak with the ladies.
    REDuction sucked. I use almost only controlled labs products and this is def the worst of their line.
    Hardcore is also terrible, expecially if you are trying to do cardio/lifting. You feel like ****, and it made me want to puke, keep in mind i have a high tolerance to caffine.
    Venom has been good. Great for appetite suppression, your body adabts quickly though. i actually just started, so i will keep you updated.
    Is there any more detail to your claims? What's your diet like? What do you do for weights? I lost 21lbs on REDuction.

This is the crappy thing with supplements. Some work wonders for one person, and another person it doesn't do ****.

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    if you choose REDuction, keep us posted.
    Will do, thanks!
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

Is there any more detail to your claims? What's your diet like? What do you do for weights? I lost 21lbs on REDuction.

This is the crappy thing with supplements. Some work wonders for one person, and another person it doesn't do ****.
    Yea. Well my diet is solid. I'm a certified personal trainer with the NSCA. I eat 5 to 6 meals a day, mostly protein and slow digesting carbs. I supplement with whey protein after workouts which are usually 5 days a week when i'm out of season. On my leg days i do double sessions, quads in the mourn, everything else at night. 6 hour rest in between.

My strength is pretty good. I d-lift 510 on my last set for about 6. Bench is around 260 for the same reps and squat about 365. I usually pyramid sets and incorportate intensity techs such as supersets and drop sets. My body fat is about 10 percent with my weight being 200lbs, maybe less now that i am in season.
    I can give u a sample of a week if you would like.

Cardio wise i usually wrestle and run. My runs are an average of 3 miles maybe 3 times a week. If i go more days I'm doing short distance. It really depends on how i am feeling.

I think the only good thing about reduction is the pm pill. I think a lot of people don't get the 8 hours of sleep needed and that pill may help some. As far as energy or diet suppression i didn't notice it. I have good discipline with my diet and maybe had too high hopes for the product.

Yea. Well my diet is solid. I'm a certified personal trainer with the NSCA. I eat 5 to 6 meals a day, mostly protein and slow digesting carbs. I supplement with whey protein after workouts which are usually 5 days a week when i'm out of season. On my leg days i do double sessions, quads in the mourn, everything else at night. 6 hour rest in between.

My strength is pretty good. I d-lift 510 on my last set for about 6. Bench is around 260 for the same reps and squat about 365. I usually pyramid sets and incorportate intensity techs such as supersets and drop sets. My body fat is about 10 percent with my weight being 200lbs, maybe less now that i am in season.
    I can give u a sample of a week if you would like.

Cardio wise i usually wrestle and run. My runs are an average of 3 miles maybe 3 times a week. If i go more days I'm doing short distance. It really depends on how i am feeling.

I think the only good thing about reduction is the pm pill. I think a lot of people don't get the 8 hours of sleep needed and that pill may help some. As far as energy or diet suppression i didn't notice it. I have good discipline with my diet and maybe had too high hopes for the product.
    As I said before, some work for others, and others don't work for some. Bummer.

SweetGuy2Love has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone ever use "carnitine" or "cla" to burn fact?

was wondering if any one has tried DREN or animal cuts? and are they good to take together? Trying to burn some fat here

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SweetGuy2Love View Post
    There are proven facts that L-carnitine is useless. At least I tried it and that was true.

SweetGuy2Love has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    There are proven facts that L-carnitine is useless. At least I tried it and that was true.
    ya? damn..thanks for info.

Originally Posted by SweetGuy2Love View Post
    I've used both. They are long term, not something like a thermo.

Look above.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    was wondering if any one has tried DREN or animal cuts? and are they good to take together? Trying to burn some fat here
    I would not take them both together as they both contain stims.

Here is feedback on Animal Cuts:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=317
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Do you have the research notes to back your statement up? I would really like to read what you read. I have used L-carnitine for a staple supplement for a long while. So any notes would be nice.

Yes yes yes I know trolls, I can use Google, but I want HIS information, HIS websites he visited.

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am also on the side of L-carnitine, it will work over a prolonged period of time... I've been using it for a very long time... I take about 2-3g , preferably in liquid form, always pre-cardio

Originally Posted by simpleguy View Post
    I am also on the side of L-carnitine, it will work over a prolonged period of time... I've been using it for a very long time... I take about 2-3g , preferably in liquid form, always pre-cardio
    Same. 2-3g daily, liquid. It does more then just help use fat as energy. It also helps with muscle fatigue.

animal cuts

my roommate used animal cuts and had good results. He did say he lost a bit of water weight too cause he was pissing all the time. He recommended the product to me, but i hate taking all those damn pills after trying animal pack. So no personal experience here with the animal cuts, but Universal is usuallly pretty solid.

my roommate used animal cuts and had good results. He did say he lost a bit of water weight too cause he was pissing all the time. He recommended the product to me, but i hate taking all those damn pills after trying animal pack. So no personal experience here with the animal cuts, but Universal is usuallly pretty solid.
    They are not too shabby... I still like MAN Scorch and Tetrazene Extreme. Good ****.

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same. 2-3g daily, liquid. It does more then just help use fat as energy. It also helps with muscle fatigue.
    just finished my cardio session... took 3g, liquid, 20 mins before

Is DREN any good or is it just hyped up alot. I have read some reviews on it, but was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with it or knows anything about it.

ShawNN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lipo 6,hydroxicut hardcore...my next fat burn is a thermonex of BSN or Hot Rox Xtreme of biotest

Roy_sea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is best product for women wanting to lean out

Hello:

I have been a lurker on bb.com for a few months now.

I am 5'7", 162 lbs. From Sept to Dec I lost 27lbs and lots of inches mainly waist, hips and chest. My thighs started at 24" and they are still 24"...go figure.

I am looking to lean out some more especially in my lower body. I know you cant spot reduce, but if I could shed some more and then shape tone with my existing cardio, calistenics (sp?) and weight traning. I'd be satisfied.

What are the best suppliments out there.

I should tell you I am pretty stimulant resistant. In the past I have taken phentermine, Hydrocycut, Xenedrine EFX, trimspa and some herbal my acupuncturist recommended called Essence 999, works likje phentermine. Truthfully the best results I ever got were off of Xenedrine when it had ephedra, but those days are over. so I need suggestions

the upside is for the past 21 days I did a fruit and veggie fast/detox with my church so, I am thinking if I take a suppliment now I should get good results. Not to mention that fruits tend to make me retain weight, so dropping them will help out as well.

Any/All suggestions and tips are welcome

Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been researching and asking others as well. The Lipo 6 liquid caps seems to be popping up a lot.
    ********************************************************************************
    If you are going to get into shape you might as well get paid!
    Team Beachbody's $250,000 Transformation Contest - www.teambeachbody.com/gunnyo