Page 82 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3946
    msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    I have a path to choose.

I am going to continue my muscle building, but I want either CLA or 7-Keto. I have taken both and liked both. What would be good to take to help build muscle? I'm leaning more towards 7-Keto for that reason.

Also with more muscle comes easier cutting. Muscle burns more calories then fat... so when I do cut it should be a lot easier to come off....
    What kind of product is it this 7-Keto?

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bodybuilding.com sells it. It's the end result of DHEA. It won't spike your testosterone or estrogen like DHEA and doesn't have the side effects.

It's the "mother" gland that keeps you young in your body and helps you in a lot of things. I was reading about it, just haven't heard anything from people...

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw that there are lot of 7-Keto products in the store, but even by descriptions I didn't understood, what it does
    I will try to find more info on Article section.

latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinchinese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone tried Red Acid?

russack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey DJIN, you HAVE to be the cornucopia of supplements that you've tried!! Looking good, I actually see definition in the arms and the lats. Boy, you've come a long way!! Why not try the 7-Keto stacked with some of the other stuff you have used..... Where's the Controlled Labs guy when you need to ask a question?

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by russack View Post
    Hey DJIN, you HAVE to be the cornucopia of supplements that you've tried!! Looking good, I actually see definition in the arms and the lats. Boy, you've come a long way!! Why not try the 7-Keto stacked with some of the other stuff you have used..... Where's the Controlled Labs guy when you need to ask a question?
    I'm trying. It's not over yet. This is just another phase. This is still so new to me and so far I think I've been doing a pretty awesome job.

I have tried a lot of supplements. I'm think about 7-Keto, CLA, L-carnitine and my protein... perhaps even a thermo to help get all that extra fat off my body.

It's nice too also see some definition. A lot of work and dedication. Even when I didn't want to work out, I got up and just went. WHen I was done I felt A LOT better. It's my new drug I'm hooked on.

scubakiddo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which of the 3?

SO I just want to drop my fat percentage like crazy. Im not a builder, I just want to maintain lean muscle mass. Dont want to bulk up or get big.

Whats the best fat burner out of the three:
    Hydroxycut - Lipo6 - REDuction

Im debating between the three. I have read a lot of diffrent things on all three and Im really just undecided.

dyeguy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is REDuction safe? I mean PEA and GABA (a way to treat the comedown off of alcohol abuse) are mood effectors and the last thing I want is to become hooked on a mood stabilizer...

I would love to try it after hearing so much good about it, but did it mess anyone up after going off of it, like sad or depressed?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latinchinese View Post
    has anyone tried Red Acid?
    it was discontinued, we now have REDuction, a much better formula
    Originally Posted by russack View Post
    right here. what is the question?
    I'm trying. It's not over yet. This is just another phase. This is still so new to me and so far I think I've been doing a pretty awesome job.

I have tried a lot of supplements. I'm think about 7-Keto, CLA, L-carnitine and my protein... perhaps even a thermo to help get all that extra fat off my body.

It's nice too also see some definition. A lot of work and dedication. Even when I didn't want to work out, I got up and just went. WHen I was done I felt A LOT better. It's my new drug I'm hooked on.
    you have done amazingly well, kudos to you sir
    Originally Posted by dyeguy21 View Post
    Is REDuction safe? I mean PEA and GABA (a way to treat the comedown off of alcohol abuse) are mood effectors and the last thing I want is to become hooked on a mood stabilizer...

I would love to try it after hearing so much good about it, but did it mess anyone up after going off of it, like sad or depressed?
    perfectly safe if used as per the label and not mixed with drugs (without a doctors go ahead)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    it was discontinued, we now have REDuction, a much better formula

right here. what is the question?

you have done amazingly well, kudos to you sir

perfectly safe if used as per the label and not mixed with drugs (without a doctors go ahead)
    The question was about 7-Keto, and if you knew anything about it?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The question was about 7-Keto, and if you knew anything about it?
    a bit, what is the question?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by scubakiddo View Post
    SO I just want to drop my fat percentage like crazy. Im not a builder, I just want to maintain lean muscle mass. Dont want to bulk up or get big.

Whats the best fat burner out of the three:
    Hydroxycut - Lipo6 - REDuction

Im debating between the three. I have read a lot of diffrent things on all three and Im really just undecided.
    5' and 128lbs. Hmmm. I would say any would work well, but you can't lose weight or get firm if your diet is garbage.

If you eat clean and work out you can achieve your goals. You also can work out with weights and not get big. A lot of women (I'm assuming you're a women from your height and weight) think if they pick a weight up it will make them massive, this couldn't be any more false.

I would start with cardio and light weights to help get your metabolism in high gear. I am not a fan of MuscleTech (they make Hydroxycut) because of the hype and price they think they can charge people. I have had good results with Lipo6 and REDuction. Lipo6 has guggle in it, which some people think it's the worse thing ever made... It's not bad for a women (unless you're a super tiny man)... and REDuction is a 24 hour 'mild' stimulant that will give you a steady flow of energy through the day, and the PM formula will help you fall a sleep and still keep your metabolism in gear.

scubakiddo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5' and 128lbs. Hmmm. I would say any would work well, but you can't lose weight or get firm if your diet is garbage.

If you eat clean and work out you can achieve your goals. You also can work out with weights and not get big. A lot of women (I'm assuming you're a women from your height and weight) think if they pick a weight up it will make them massive, this couldn't be any more false.

I would start with cardio and light weights to help get your metabolism in high gear. I am not a fan of MuscleTech (they make Hydroxycut) because of the hype and price they think they can charge people. I have had good results with Lipo6 and REDuction. Lipo6 has guggle in it, which some people think it's the worse thing ever made... It's not bad for a women (unless you're a super tiny man)... and REDuction is a 24 hour 'mild' stimulant that will give you a steady flow of energy through the day, and the PM formula will help you fall a sleep and still keep your metabolism in gear.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post261402171
    Well here is my other post just so I dont have to repeat....but thats for the work out advice in any other situation. I am very educated onthe work out science as much as I have been through and been educate about it now.
    I just have never tried any fat burning stimulants before and I am thinking now may be al I have left....

Anywho - I will have to try this REDuction. I went into buy Lipo6 but I was told that the womens formula (HydroxycutMax) was much more raved about than Lipo6...and it was on sale and cheaper than the Lipo6 so I figured they obviously werent just trying to make me spend more money gearing me towards the cheaper one.....he said that was the feedback he got from other consumers. After that is over I may have to try that though so thanks....

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    a bit, what is the question?
    Is it any good? I read it helps retain or build lean muscle and burn fat... but it's a form of HGH??? Not really sure.

deltaNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question weight loss

I am 6 ft 217 lbs and 24 yrs old. I am looking for a way to cut fat especially in the abs area. I am unsure of where to start supplements wise. I have heard alot about reduction, lipo 6x and animals cuts. Which is best to work with and please I am not just looking for a simple, THEY ARE ALL GOOD type of answer. Might it be possible to combine any of them? I am looking to cut fat and put on muscle, but not bulky.

alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me 95% of getting cut is eating a 'super-turbo-cutting' diet, 3-4 espresso coffees spread across the day, 20-30mins of MIT cardio every day plus weights and 20mins of abs.
    The other 5% is hydroxycut hardcore.
    It seems to be working a treat!!

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alexp1985 View Post
    For me 95% of getting cut is eating a 'super-turbo-cutting' diet, 3-4 espresso coffees spread across the day, 20-30mins of MIT cardio every day plus weights and 20mins of abs.
    The other 5% is hydroxycut hardcore.
    It seems to be working a treat!!
    so you're taking in 3-4 cups of coffee plus the 600mg of caffeine from hydroxycut?

alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexp1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah and 2 scoops of no-xplode pre workout as well.

I get up at 5am
    have a super-powered-protein shake
    drive to work and drink 2 coffees over breakfast
    then have hydroxycut an hour later bout 9am
    then have lunch at 12pm
    followed by hydroxycut an hour later
    then have 2 scoops of no xplode at 345pm
    then train for a couple of hours from 430pm till 630

the caffeine doesn't really react with me.

I drink coffee more because I like it.

Originally Posted by deltaNYC View Post
    I am 6 ft 217 lbs and 24 yrs old. I am looking for a way to cut fat especially in the abs area. I am unsure of where to start supplements wise. I have heard alot about reduction, lipo 6x and animals cuts. Which is best to work with and please I am not just looking for a simple, THEY ARE ALL GOOD type of answer. Might it be possible to combine any of them? I am looking to cut fat and put on muscle, but not bulky.
    Well, here's the genitics of men. Their stomach and chest are the last to let go. To actually get abs, I heard you need a decently low bodyfat%. I think it was something like 13% or something. I could be mistaken with my memory.

I would add muscle first (I am doing that, but already lost 70lbs) and then I'm going to cut. Since muscle DOES burn more calories then fat the excess should come off a lot easier.

deltaNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so putting on muscle is the trick huh? but of those supplements i askewd about which would be my best bet?

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am thinking about stacking L-Carnitine, 7-Keto, CLA and a thermogenic.
    That is what I'm thinking about too. I'm starting my cut in January and hope to shed 8% BF. I just can't decide on which thermogenic to use, hence my poll in my sig. I'm leaning towards REDuction or Lipo 6.

I also hear that adding asprin helps out as well. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by kingjameskjf; 12-19-2008 at 09:43 AM. Reason: add a ?
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That is what I'm thinking about too. I'm starting my cut in January and hope to shed 8% BF. I just can't decide on which thermogenic to use, hence my poll in my sig. I'm leaning towards REDuction or Lipo 6.

I also hear that adding asprin helps out as well. Any thoughts?
    If you find a thermogenic with "White Willow" that is where asprin is derived. It does thin your blood, so you'd have to be a little careful with it. It's also not the best for your liver.

I'm thinking about bulking until spring, then cutting from spring to summer I'll cut... not too sure yet.

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you find a thermogenic with "White Willow" that is where asprin is derived. It does thin your blood, so you'd have to be a little careful with it. It's also not the best for your liver.

I'm thinking about bulking until spring, then cutting from spring to summer I'll cut... not too sure yet.
    Ah. Well, I just finished a harsh bulk about 6 weeks ago. I will be getting bloodwork done soon and if my liver values are back to normal then the white willow will be ok. If it's not quite there (it was 7 time the normal range!) then I'll stay away. Thanks for the info bro.

Ah. Well, I just finished a harsh bulk about 6 weeks ago. I will be getting bloodwork done soon and if my liver values are back to normal then the white willow will be ok. If it's not quite there (it was 7 time the normal range!) then I'll stay away. Thanks for the info bro.
    Is there a reason you get blood work done?

Is there a reason you get blood work done?
    To assess the effectiveness of my PCT and to ensure my body returns to homeostasis. I was on an 8 week PH cycle with 4 weeks being a harsh methyl. I logged it well and you can view my PCT outline and my post cycle/pre-pct bloodwork on page 5: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110503001

To assess the effectiveness of my PCT and to ensure my body returns to homeostasis. I was on an 8 week PH cycle with 4 weeks being a harsh methyl. I logged it well and you can view my PCT outline and my post cycle/pre-pct bloodwork on page 5: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110503001
    I thought PH were illegal? Or am I thinking HGH?

I thought PH were illegal? Or am I thinking HGH?
    No, I think you're thinking of AAS. PH is just pro-hormones/designer supplements. This is your basic Haldrol, Havco, Bold, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect. These are orals and are completely legal. HGH is your Human Growth Hormone. There are some that are illegal but there are other supplements that have HGH causing properties such as GABA (Gamma-Amino-Butric-Acid), which can be beneficial. AAS are your injectibles like Trenbolone and Deca Durabolin. Those are the illegal stuff. Oral PH/DS can be harsh on your system particularly if it is methylated. Then you have to worry about if it aromatizes, what it breaks down into, ect. Thus, much research is need to make sure you have a proper pct (post cyle therapy) in order to address all possible concerns. The best way to see if your pct worked is with pre and post pct bloodwork.

No, I think you're thinking of AAS. PH is just pro-hormones/designer supplements. This is your basic Haldrol, Havco, Bold, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect. These are orals and are completely legal. HGH is your Human Growth Hormone. There are some that are illegal but there are other supplements that have HGH causing properties such as GABA (Gamma-Amino-Butric-Acid), which can be beneficial. AAS are your injectibles like Trenbolone and Deca Durabolin. Those are the illegal stuff. Oral PH/DS can be harsh on your system particularly if it is methylated. Then you have to worry about if it aromatizes, what it breaks down into, ect. Thus, much research is need to make sure you have a proper pct (post cyle therapy) in order to address all possible concerns. The best way to see if your pct worked is with pre and post pct bloodwork.
    Understood. I've taken GABA before. Do you know anything about 7-Keto? I've been thinking about taking NOW 7-Keto.

It is the end result of DHEA and doesn't spike your estrogen or testosterone (so they claim). It seems it would be promissing, but I'm not too sure about it. You seem well knowledged in this field.

Understood. I've taken GABA before. Do you know anything about 7-Keto? I've been thinking about taking NOW 7-Keto.

It is the end result of DHEA and doesn't spike your estrogen or testosterone (so they claim). It seems it would be promissing, but I'm not too sure about it. You seem well knowledged in this field.
    7-keto is works by activating thermogenic enzymes. Basically, it helps boost metabolism and the burning of calories. I've also read claims that statd that it inhibits fat storage in the body. It seems to be a good product to add to a cut.

Pharmacokinetic data reveals that based on a single 100-mg dose, 7-Keto peaks in concentration in plasma after around two hours and then returns back to baseline concentrations after around five to six hours. So it should be taken a couple of hours before exercise which will allow your body to benefit from the peak thermogenic effects. The most common dosing that others seem to find effective is two 100 mg caps a day.

There have been many studies on this, including human studies and they show 7-Keto to be safe for weightloss and effective. I think that's pretty promising and will likely use some in my cut.

7-keto is works by activating thermogenic enzymes. Basically, it helps boost metabolism and the burning of calories. I've also read claims that statd that it inhibits fat storage in the body. It seems to be a good product to add to a cut.

Pharmacokinetic data reveals that based on a single 100-mg dose, 7-Keto peaks in concentration in plasma after around two hours and then returns back to baseline concentrations after around five to six hours. So it should be taken a couple of hours before exercise which will allow your body to benefit from the peak thermogenic effects. The most common dosing that others seem to find effective is two 100 mg caps a day.

There have been many studies on this, including human studies and they show 7-Keto to be safe for weightloss and effective. I think that's pretty promising and will likely use some in my cut.
    Yeah, I've read a lot about it, and the NOW brand is 100mg and they suggest using it twice a day. I would use it prior to a work out and then probably a few hours before bed... seems promissing for when I start to cut more...