Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not use Ephedrine? IS Ephedra better than Ephedrine?

Supplements Canada

dot com

that is where i got my ephedrine and whey.

Deviator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ANIMAL Cuts Epehdra free by Universal.

Animal cuts have been designed to not only burn fat but to decrease water retention which is often overlooked in the fatloss supplement industry. Animal Cuts are very "smooth" and will alow you to use them at work and at home with the kids without getting too edgy which is vital to anyone with a life outside nutrition and bodybuilding. There is alot of other reasons to choose ANIMAL Cuts over the rest but finding that out will be up to you to do for yourself.

www.animalpak.com for more details

bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Scorch by MAN, and I have probably tried them all. My second choice would be Chizled from Xtreme but it dosent give you as much "feel good factor".

Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bpi
    Scorch by MAN, and I have probably tried them all. My second choice would be Chizled from Xtreme but it dosent give you as much "feel good factor".

BUMP

on it and love it

IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can try www.********

Madbeli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    years ago ripped fuel was powerful and worked well (when it had ehpedra). the bummer for me was the caffeine withdrawal. damn that was bad. I had to stop using it. I haven't tried the new version.

I switched to xenadrine rfa-1 (remember, the good version). thought it was much better for me because I didn't come down nearly as hard from the caffeine.

before anyone tries to blame ephedra on the crash, I have used it alone successfully for years with no problems.

I have tried lipo-6 (ephedra free) from nutrex and thought it worked well. not a bad come down either.

I tried T-2 or whatever it used to be from biotest for awhile. it seemed to me that it depended on which bottle I took it out of if I got anything. some days I felt it working and the next day nothing would happen. three days later it would suddenly turn on again.

I don't trust hydroxycut at all. they burned me when muscletech was a new company, I bought three bottles of that crap and didn't get a thing out of it. you get one chance with me and thats it. I am putting this in my only body, after all you know?

Madbeli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one other thing to mention to whomever the person was asking about fat burners for people under 18:

18 is just an age. it has nothing to do with what your body can handle. it is just a number decided on years ago to protect companies by saying "your an adult now responsible for your own actions" (and bad mistakes too). sort of a way to cover their asses.

what matters is your physical state. some people are naturally bigger than others, some are smaller. what works for me might not work for you.

in an example, when I was in sixth grade I was over 5 feet tall. I am almost 30 and almost 6 feet tall now. I could handle much more than the other kids could, BUT I was very awkward doing it.

so in other words, you are an individual, not a number.

New Dad as of 11/04/04 Chrispy19's Avatar
    Chrispy19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Nothing beats ephedrine...plus my outlook on the "War on Supplements"

Hey. I'm new to the forum thing, but I've visited bodybuilding.com for years and orderd many products from them, mostly epedrine based fat burners. So I havn't bought anything from here lately, but I do intend on stocking up on pro-hormones. I'll hint around to my girlfriend that pro-hormones make great stocking stuffers...Ha-Ha-Ha! I'm sorry, but there is not a fat burnig supplement on the market today that can do what ephedrine can do. A fat buring pill is pure crap for the most part without Ephedra. In my opinion Xenadrine RFA-1 was the absolute best fat burner on the market. I took it during my last semester of my senior year of high school. I followed the directions exactly and I lost 25 pounds with one bottle. I went from around 200 lbs. down to around 175. I did cut out pop and junk food, but I ate high school cafeteria food such as fried chicken tenders, mazzios pizza, french fries,chips,taco bell, etc. I convinced many overweight people I knew to use it. They experienced good results even without hardly any excercise. Anyway, now for the rant. I'm sure you've all heard this somewhere, but now it's my turn. To get the message across I must use all caps. I WAS THE FAT KID IN HIGH SCHOOL. YES, I GOT PICKED ON AND TEASED. YES, I WAS NOT VERY SOCIAL BECAUSE OF MY LOW SELF-ESTEEM. YES, I HATED MY LIFE DURING HIGH SCHOOL. Alright, anyway, sorry about that. I had to get that off my chest, which by the way can now press over 250 lbs. (Well, I did anyway at one time, but due to personal issues in my life I havn't been able to get to the gym as often as I'd like to.)
    The whole supplement banning is simply out of control. It really pissed me off that they took ephedrine off the market. I never had any bad side-effects or any thing like that. All this ephedra-free crap isn't worth a damn. The people that died from ephedrine probably had heart or respitory problems to begin with. The label says to get checked out by a doctor, just like any suppliment or medicine. The label says how many and when to take it. Consuming anything in improperly will harm you. If you breathe underwater you could die. What will they do next, ban water? C'mon seriously! I'm sure you see the point I'm making here. Using Xenadrine RFA-1 helped my friend and I lose weight fast and we keeped it off. I worked out all the time in weight traing class, and kept pumping iron after I graduated high school. I just can't believe "they" will take their time to look at these ephedra cases and decide that because it killed some people(Don't think I don't feel sorry for the families, because I do. I've lost loved ones) they have to illegalize it. Now, I just recently read that starting in January 2005 Pro-Hormones will be banned. What is going on? Why are they being banned? It's as if "they" are starting a "War on BodyBuilding." Are "they" trying to get rid of our counter culter of BODYBUILDING? Remember that movie Demolition Man, ya' know with Stallone and Wesley Snipes? It took place in the future and EVERYTHING was illegal. Salt, red meat, and even sex! Is this what "they" are trying to create for the future. I'd hope it wouldn't go that far. I really don't think that epedrine and pro-hormones should be the topic of discussion in Washington or where ever these acts are passed. If "they" want to ban something that kills people, tobacco and alcohol have been killing people for I don't know how any years. Don't get me wrong, I am a coniseur of cigars and certain liquors, but If these supplements are being banned due to deaths, then cigarettes and alcohol should be banned as well. Do you see my point, or am I ignorant and need to be informed more on this matter? I mean what's the difference between ephedrine, alcohol, and tobacco. I guess one difference is because tobacco and alcohol just kills you slower, over a period of many, many years. I suppose another reason is because the people responsible for making and passing these laws and acts know nothing, nor care about the counter culture of bodybuilding. They probably smoke and drink themselves, so they pay no attention to the anti-smoking and drinking ads. How come there aren't any of those TRUTH (the anti-tobbaco ads) ads or something like that pertaining to ephedra or pro-hormonesif if it's such a big deal that they had to be banned? I never saw, or heard any anti-ephedra commercials. Well, I hope I made a point, or an impact, or something like that. If any one reads this please voice your opinion, positive or negative. I can handle any critism. However, if any knows or recommends a great ephdra alternative, I might just try it out the next time I shredd...Later

T.E.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation The Real Reason

Hello,
    Just Mho ...
    The Real Reason The Goverment Is Banning Ph Is They Are Not Getting A Piece Of The Pie. With That Being Said ... There's The Ban!!
    Later
    P.s
    It All Comes Down To Money!
    T.E.S STAT'S :
    WANT 2 B 250 & SOLID BY 9/12/05 (MY 36TH B-DAY)
    --------------------------------------------------
    11/15/04 315.5 LBS
    11/22/04 ??
    11/29/04 ??

ONE DAY AT A TIME WITH GOD'S HELP!
    JAY CUTTER FOR MR.O '05!!

Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SAN Tight
    I feel the way of something beyond but I don't see what I can feel,
    if vision is the only validation then most of my life isn't real

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    THERMOREXIN There is no substitute.
    *The AFBoard.com by Anafit

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man's SCORCH
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

cantbreakme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what is better scorch or thermorexin... and also what is it you mean when u say that scorch gives you a "good feeling"...does thermrexin do the same???

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best Ephedra and Synephrine Free Fat Burner

Synephrine can raise blood pressure like Ephedra. So of the fat burners that exclude both which is the best?

TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like RedLine
    "No one ever accomplished anything by sitting passively and waiting for success to come to them. The greatest rewards come to those who have the courage to stand up, step forward, and take their swings at bat"

A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the dumb ones that need the word, but they won't listen

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think our H.E.A.T. (www.mindandmuscle.net/page.php?pageID=235 for those interested) can give either Scorch or Thermorexin serious runs for their money in terms of efficacy, while also offering a repartitioner/appetite suppressant that is far more BP/RQ friendly compared to other thermogenics on the market.

And yes, I am more than willing to defend &/or elaborate on this claim if need be...
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For my money, I am going with Scorch. Great energy, mood, appetite suppression and noticable decrease in bodyfat. Solid ingredient profile and doses. The only thing a little iffy on it is the Olive leaf Extract, other than that, what more could you ask for?

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Scorch vs T-Rex

Ok well it seems like the 2 most popular are Scorch and T-Rex so between those 2 which one is better and why? Also how do they compaire to each other.

example: Scorch has this that and the other while T-Rex has this and the other but in place of that it has blank.

Something like that then vote for which is better. Also could someone provide a link for T-Rex? I can Scorch but not T-Rex

IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naeem
    there is a supplement called magic herb it helped me to lose 23 pounds in one and a half month

Yeah and monkeys are gonna fly outta my ass.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Well, unless 'magic herb' is the new going term for 2,4-dinitrophenol...
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Yeah...speaking of magic herb...not going to go there....make your own joke about it being 4:20 and that it wouldn't make you lose weight cause it'd give you the munchies.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

up your metabs, throw in some 7 oxo, a round of ECA/Y , 3x45 mins cardio a week, 10 mins cardio after weights and a SOLID CLEAN diet , man your fat will melt like ice on a heating range.
    Want to get more chiseled, try lipoderm Y and Absolved !!! ... those are the dope.
    LY for lower body ...glutes and thighs
    Ab for abs
    My 2cents!
    What worked for me ... 2 MONTHS OF STACKER 2 W/ephedra
    Does anyone know where to get some stacker 2 w ephedra, therez a lot in the market left all underground though
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Thermorexin

How come it says to take it with a meal but everyone says to take it before or after a meal on an empty stomach?

FAQ

Q.How many Thermorexin should I start with?
    A.Start with 1 capsule the first day with your first meal.

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can take it between meals. That's no problem. The problem is when people get up in the morning and take it before morning cardio on a completely empty stomach. THAT's when you can experience nausea. So if you're a morning cardio buff we suggest a banana before you take it.

blondeErin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    T-rex was gay for me, I'd take it in the morning and if I didnt eat in 15 minutes I'd puke everywhere. So that pissed me off, and the energy was no where to be found...unless you drank 8 gallons of water, which would give you energy anyways. I want to try scorch but im afraid the appetite supress in it wont be strong enough, cause the only thing that kills my appetite is the flu, or if I were in a coma.

Originally Posted by blondeErin
    T-rex was gay for me, I'd take it in the morning and if I didnt eat in 15 minutes I'd puke everywhere. So that pissed me off, and the energy was no where to be found...unless you drank 8 gallons of water, which would give you energy anyways.
    IamCANADIANeh? If you read the 11 logs written by other members here on the Review board you find people really enjoying Trex and what it does for them. Here are a few and you can see that unlike blondErin the majority of those who use it correctly get lots of energy and thermogenic effect. Keep in mind that blondErin has 4 posts and all of them are bashing Thermorexin so he's most likely a "friend" of a competing product.

Originally Posted by super
    Well tomorrow Is my last day of taking Thermorexin. All I can say I liked it very much.

My appitite went down while on it.
    My energy really increased, I was able to run/workout alot longer.
    My starting weight was 228, and now I'm down to 223 so I lost 5 pounds in two weeks not bad.

Overall this product does what it says and I'm glad I was part of the expirement.

I hope this is the results you were hoping for.

Thanks.
    Originally Posted by BigJoe15
    Havent updated in a while, gotta say that Im still enjoying this product alot. Ive actually started to enjoy my cardio sessions, Ive replaced running with skipping as I find it alot more enjoyable (plus its easier just to take a rope and start jumping over it lol). Everytime I use this product I notice a great feeling of energy which lasts, and doesnt cause me to crash out once it wears off! I have also had a decrease in bodyfat, my water intake has increased so I know it isnt just a loss of water retention.
    Nice product- BigJoe

Originally Posted by KrNPumP
    i apologize for the delayed update.

took the usual 2 caps with cex 30min to workout. fridays are my shoulder days. 10min of light cardio as warm up. moved onto shoulders. started out on the military bench. the lifts went very well as usual. lastly, i went on the elliptical for 20min at med-high intensity. alot of sweating as usual. i was pretty tired prior to working out due to work, but the t-rex helped me power thru it. good stuff.
    Last edited by ulter; 11-26-2004 at 10:17 AM.

Registered User HotDamnItsDavid's Avatar
    HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Without a doubt it would have to be Thermorexin for me. It kicked my ass when I was using it. Definitely two thumbs up from me.

Ulter, I read all the posts on this fourm plus some on others (peoples logs) and they all seemed to like it. I have no doubt that it works (that many people can't be wrong) I also heard good things about Scorch (and Tight) so that is why I was wondering which is better. Then this morning I figured I'd find out myself and try them all myself. Obviously with an off cycle between the different products. I was just confused because everyone who has taken it has said to take it on an empty stomach but in the bb.com store it says with food so I just wanted to straighten that out.

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for me, none of the ephedra free **** worked...that muscletech stuff was garbage. original ripped fuel and the old xenedrine where the best for me. now though, i take ephedrine HCL and that **** is bomb. i can buy it at the corner store in packs of 60 for $8. i'm gonna give tight and lipo 6 a try, i just do't know which one first! i think i'll go with the san because their ephedrine they had in the past was some quality stuff. ephedrine hcl is no joke. synthetic pharmaceuticals rawk! i've lost 65lbs this year from dieting and ephedrine hcl...nothing else...i'll be getting into a gym this week for the first time in 6 years.

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)

MAN Scorch

Does anyone know if MAN Scorch is available from a Canadian supplier? If not have any Canadians got it through Customs without problems?