Page 32 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been reading through quite a few pages and haven't seen Stimulant X in here yet. I used a bottle of it and was very impressed with the results. I barely ever weigh myself but I know my clothes fit looser and i look better. They are an awesome appetite suppresant as well. I have to force myself to eat meals. The energy from them was great at the start but tappered a little towards the end. That is the case with every fat burner I have ever taken though. I have taken a few weeks off them and am about to order my second bottle. Great stuff...

Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Borup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im on my first ever cut. I have bought Hydroxycut Hardcore.. Was also the only one they had.
    I have been on it 5 days now and have followed the diet that follows with the muscletech shredding stack. Im new so im doing as it is written:-)
    I have allready gone down almost 5lbs. I new that is also water. It always is, but i still find it impressive.
    Just remember to drink a lot of water and do cardio.

bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hydroxycut hardcore
    seeking sponsors 419 708 4099

alife epidemix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could get some advise:

As of now I stand at 5'10" 175lbs, 18years old and I'm currently in the cutting phases after bulking up. I've got my diet down to 5-6 portioned meals per day (oatmeal, eggs, veggies, wheat bread, chicken/fish, some fruits, flaxseed oil, wheat germ, and multivitamin tabs). I weight train 4x a week at moderate to high intensity workouts and run anywhere from 5-6 miles on the alternate days. I'm going to be taking whey protein very soon, and would like to know a little bit from people that have taken hydroxycut hardcore. I'm looking to shed about 15lbs and lower my bf% as much as possible over hopefully the remainder of the year at least.

What I really want to know is if HH is the way to go and if it could be taken for my specific stats. After my first year in college...binge eating, junk food, et cetera have become a daily thing, and up until mid-may I turned that around. I've seen a lot of definition in my arms but as for my chest and abdominal area visible changes are minimal. So is HH a good way to go? Thanks a lot!

PHATMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Supplement

Try cutting out the wheat, replace with more complex carbs: yams, brown rice.The only time you really should be eating fruit is right after a cardio workout to replace carbs, otherwise you will just get a big insulin spike. Insulin inhibits fat metabolism.
    Those supplements are expensive and they work for some but not others. I can't tell you how many "magic" pills I have in my cabinet. Try tweaking your diet more. Eat 6 meals a day, increase your cardio. If you really want to try a fat burner try something with yohimbine in it it's pretty potent. Good luck!
    Last edited by PHATMD; 08-14-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    Do or do not. There is no try-Yoda

kilim51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

L6

I'm having some very positive results from Lipo 6. I have only been on it a week and a half - and for the last 3 days I have bumped it up to maximum dosage (2 pills 3 times a day) with no sleep problems. After comming of HTX Extreme which was like speed to me, I was kinda dissapointed by the lack of kick that L6 gave me so I upped the dosage (and partly because my MAN Scorch/Vaporize has arrived and I'm so keen to crack onto them!!!).

I don't weigh myself at all, just a photo diary, and the results are amazing. Especially because I'm out on an injury at the moment and can't do alot of anything! A good test for the supplements. However, I wouldn't recommend full dosage to everyone, and I'm a little more weary about the gugglesterones after some of the advice around here.

03SilverSnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipovox???

What does everyone think about this stuff? A friend of mine just ordered two bottles of it. I dont know much about and have heard MIXED reviews...

And i know nothing works if you take it and sit on your ass all day. LOL She is hitting the gym and watching what she takes in... so atleast if it's worthless the placebo effect will be in FULL swing lol. Thanks in advance

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO

Melting Point and Basic Cuts by Designer Supps.

They have pretty good board reps too.

Question

Posted these q's in the other forum but no replies so:

1# Just received my MAN Scorch + Vaporize stack (YAY!), but only half way through my Lipo 6 bottle (I'm also taking flax seed oil supps with this). Should I wait until I've finished up my L6 before taking the Vaporize so it's stacked with Scorch or will it be sweet to crack into it now, and put the flax seed oil's on hold?

#2 Also, is there a database or list of different versions of Scorch? Mine has the PEA and I.T.D and I'd like to know if it's the most recent product?

#3 ANyone know why Vaporize has 'Don't Sleep' on the bottle? It's not exaclty a stimulant so I don't quite get this!?

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hydroxycut hardcore seriously is ridicolous only product i would ever buy made by muscle tech but it really does work i lost 30 pounds in 2 months and my bench went up 30 lbs....so it wasnt muscle i was losing

BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

the six star rapid lean is designed exactly like the hydroxycut hardcore and in my opinion i got the same results from both. my older brother/part time trainer/nutritionist tookit and said it worked like the hardcore also maybe you will want to give it a try.
    getting ready for some serious changes. goal date 11/01/2009, lets see where it goes! <BIG CHUCKY>

raptis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Zero000 View Post
    Im very fat, what should i do. I can't see my dick.
    buy a mirror mate....
    Get big or die trying...

depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000) depratercm is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile I'm taken Metabolife Ultra

I've been taken Metobolife Ultra for a couple months now, and see results too. At one time I stopped taken cause I wasn't sure it was working, I stopped losing weight.

I kept up my workout and eating habit, but the weight was just not coming off. Getting older sucks when it comes to metabolism, mine seemed to be in reverse most of the time.

I got back on Metabolife Ultra again and the weight started coming off, but hey everyone is different, I tried Hydroxycut & Xenadrine with no result, other have. Just have to find what works best for you!
    Motivation is the key to success in anything you do, once you lose that motivation you lose the will to succeed.

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alli is being pushed real big
    at all gnc's around here and
    seems to be getting good reviews.

coolmanbaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    alli is being pushed real big
    at all gnc's around here and
    seems to be getting good reviews.
    Only buy this product if you enjoy going to the bathroom alot and seeing what appears to be pizza grease coming out of your ass.

This happens even if you follow the "Alli Diet Plan" to a t. The fat that is blocked comes out as this. I didn't notice a difference, so the $60 price was definately not worth it.

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zero000 View Post
    Im very fat, what should i do. I can't see my dick.
    woaw... is this a joke or not? if not, you better get yourself on a good nutrition program and do some heavy cardio

jaybray1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybray1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lipo 6. caffeine, asparin done deal!

fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabiolas4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with all the money ive spent on supplements i couldve bought a nice old school caddy. nothing works for me and ive tried cleansers to start off. i still havent had the "privilage" in trying fen phen, ephedra, or any of those other hardcore goodies. if those dont work, then im assuming nothing is good. i still take protein shakes for bedtime snack though. (ones with no carbs/no, low sugar)
    -fabz-

takedownartist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    after using tons of fat burners trying to get that extra edge and drop the last few pounds nothing worked until i picked up the xenadrine super hardcore it is serious!!! You will get the shakes and youll be revved up foreal. Sometimes it will be hard to sleep even when youre tired and sometimes youll get a little nauseated. It feels almost like ephedra for me seriously its good stuff. Again ive tried the hydroxycut hardcore, lipo 6, and redline, ripped fuel and nothing compares to it, and my friends that tried it agree. and remember to eat right, DUH
    "for the Lord will be your confidence"
    -proverbs 3:26

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just bought some Nutrex Lipo 6X today. Hopefully, I see some good results; I'll report back

Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermolean

Pro-rx thermolean is the best fat burner out there. I have done everything including ephedra based. Thermolean is the only one that actually makes you lose weight.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
    Just bought some Nutrex Lipo 6X today. Hopefully, I see some good results; I'll report back

Just gotta say I was taking this when I was out of action a couple of weeks ago with a shoulder and knee injury. I burned a noticable amount, although I was actually taking the maximum dosage (2 pills 3 times a day) according to bb.com - which wasn't listed on the bottle. Taking a break from supps this week.

Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Wow, 3x a day eh? You get any jitters? lol

Cyknate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Lipo I take 2 in the morning before work, and 2 before my workout + I drink Redline (grape).

I pretty much for the next 30-45 mins feel pretty hyper, looking to increase that, any suggestions are welcomed
    Drop 40 pounds.
    Start Aug. 27th Weight 251lbs
    Week 1: 246lbs Aug. 31st
    Week 2: 241lbs Sept. 7th

Hockeygawd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burners

ok, for future referance when im going into a cutting phase. is there any fat burners out there that can drop me from around a 5-8% BF to around 3%. my body is at around 5% right now, and accross my whole body u cant tell i have any fat, except my stomach. i have 5% but can can barely see my abs, and yes, i do have abs to be seen. so any real BF loss at this point would be off my abs. but i could use a little help when im at this point to get that last 2-4% off. i run, bike, swim, eat right, but i just need that little push to get me over the 5% hump.

KalobC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Thinking of trying something

I am thinking about stacking a Green Tea extract, Bitter Orange, & Caffeine to shed excess BF. Anyone have any ideas to add to this.

Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
    ^ Wow, 3x a day eh? You get any jitters? lol

Nah not really. I started on the 2x a day but bumped it up to 3x just to try it. I had the first dose half an hour before either breakfast or my morning HIIT (around 6:00 am), then half an hour before lunch (11:30 am) then once more before training or walking home (4:30pm). Wasn't too harsh on the jitt's. Not like Hot Rox Extreme which felt like I had a 45 minute flu!

I'm currently on Scorch/Vaporize.

joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This Really Works!

Stack of Ephedrine and Man Scorch + vaporize or SciVation Sesamin,ALA, and NOW L-Carnitine. Worth the money you will lose alot of weight VERY VERY quickly. However, no amount of fatburners will work if you arent on a good diet. Exercise also helps of course!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NHBBareKnuckler View Post
    IMO

Melting Point and Basic Cuts by Designer Supps.

They have pretty good board reps too.
    For the price it is TOUGH to beat. But Lean Xtreme 2.0 is pretty solid too!
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Anybody experiment with NxLabs Methyl Ripped?