Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Brotherhood of Iron butchershop666's Avatar
    butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, I like Animal Cuts
    Find that spark inside you, and make it into the biggest F***ing bonfire anyone has ever seen!

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Not hydroxycut!

Just dont use Hydroxycut And yea i think every single one ephedra free fat burners deepthroat big time!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

cupcakez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ah i agree agree with the dieting being the most important idea..ive tried lots. zantrax was ****, keeps my up (im just going off now cuz i can never sleep on it!) and didnt give me energy or anything. rev-xp is actually pretty good, ultra ripped just made me sweat. gnc's cuts are ok adn their extreme ripped suck. ive heard good things about hot rox and T2 but havent tried em. cant remember what else ive tried. liked the ephedrine for a while until i had some rotten side effects

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hot-Rox

ItalianBB15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by SkiersMustPeris
    HotRox the "Phenonmennon" works by increasing thermogenix in your body and increasing metabolism. Lipo 6 actually in a sense mobalizes your fat cell so they arent clumped together and in the way are easier to burn off (very effective if you are looking to drop body fat level for 13% to 10) zantrex is the closest thing to ephedra your gonna get. but all of these fat burners you must remeber to work with them. Eat 5 to 6 balanced meals daily, up the protein, and most importantly eat an awesome breakfast. Follow those simple rules and you'll be shredded in no time.
    Can all 3 be stacked together? I'm a bit undereducated when it comes to stacking these haha, any tips? I over bulked it, so I'm looking to cut a lot before getting into my split again.

Evilhomer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

If there was a pill that actually made people drop fat, everyone would know about it and use it, and it would be expensive as hell. I think thermogenics are only good in a placebo type capacity. You can't bottle willpower.
    I hate everybody, I just happen to hate my friends the least.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna say animal cuts, I know every hates on animal products but cuts is the only e-free one I've used that actually gave me results, can't argue with that
    Chicks dig big calves

whisthmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't found one that has worked for me yet. I miss ephedra.

I guess I'm just looking for some recommendations haha. Probably need approval from the parents first, but I need more help then just creatine and whey sometimes.

Hervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by whisthmn
    I haven't found one that has worked for me yet. I miss ephedra.
    Well, do like almost everyone else in the know is doing.

Do the good ol'e POWERFUL EHC stack. Here is mine:

25 mg Ephedrine (Vasopro is the popular choice on here)

200 mg Caffeine

350 mg Green Tea

350 Synephrine

Take this shyt 3 x's a day and it's on!

The **** KICKS ASS. And if you stack just the EHC with Tight, its really powerful. However, after I finish up this bottle of Tight, im sticking with this pure stack and never going to a commercial fat burner again.

how old are you guys that're doing that stack?

Dfalliaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen some success with Liquid Clenbutrix, tastes like **** but for the instant absorb., I suppose I'll manage!

Also, I've heard of some major success with cortislim, thryoid regulator, lots of people like it within my building circle...Going to try animal cuts soon...will let you know how it goes!

Kylo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Hervin
    Well, do like almost everyone else in the know is doing.

Do the good ol'e POWERFUL EHC stack. Here is mine:

25 mg Ephedrine (Vasopro is the popular choice on here)

200 mg Caffeine

350 mg Green Tea

350 Synephrine

Take this shyt 3 x's a day and it's on!

The **** KICKS ASS. And if you stack just the EHC with Tight, its really powerful. However, after I finish up this bottle of Tight, im sticking with this pure stack and never going to a commercial fat burner again.

So do you just buy them products and take them alltogether? Also what are the results like and Whats the difference between this and the EYC stack? Sorry for the stupid questions, im new
    You gota impress to be the best, the best you'll ever be

are Animal Cuts safe for Teens under 18?

bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone is talking about how they miss Ephedra. There is still Ephedrine HCL. And the consensus is that everyone likes Ephedrine HCL better than Ephedra. And you can get the HCL here on the cyber store. Run it exactly the same as you would the regular ECA. Or buy Stacker 2 with Vasopro (that is the Ephedrine HCL). Stacker 2 is an ECA.

BStrongBwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best advice yet... You can get just about everything you want out of your body, i.e. muscularity, with diet and training. Forget all supps except the vitamins and protein and you can STILL look great without spending all the $$ on everything else that hyped up. I haven't found anything yet personally that boosts metabolism like ephedra. It's a damn shame it's not legal anymore. I think without that, I'll personally just stick to the basics and save my $$.
    BStrongBwell
    BStrong-Bwell@ziplip.com
    www.musclechemistry.com

DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if U could get some one to give u a Fat Burner containing Ephedra for Free, then it would be the Best Overall Ephedra Free Fat Burner.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The best "Ephedra"- free fat burner is BY FAR:

ECY stack + Nicotine + Tyrosine + Green Tea Extract

(add Synephrine and forskolin if you can find it)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

mrblack007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    VPX Thinfat?

GaToMaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't we buy ephedra products over seas? Anyone know anyone?

slonights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slonights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slonights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took XenergyPlus from PharmaPure for about 6 weeks and lost about 10 lbs of fat so I'd say it worked really well combined with a low fat diet and exercise. It's a generic Xenadrine EFX if you couldn't already tell by the name. I like this product because it has a combination of caffeine, synephrine, b vitamins, and some amino acids. You can really feel the effects after 2 pills but its still not nearly as powerful as the eca yellow subs I used to take. It supposedly speeds up your metabolism 10% and for $10 120 capsules you can't go wrong. I got it at Longs.

muscledome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy A final stage dietary supplement

Im looking for a fat burner or something else that might help with getting rid of the lower abdominal gut rather than one that helps lose several pounds of fat.
    I have been fighting off the fat for almost five months now, going from 195 (from bulk phase) to 169. But for the past 2 months I have struggle with the lower abs fat. I follow all the main diet tips like 1 or more gallons of water a day, eat 7 meals a day, I count calories ( I am now at 1500 calories because any lower than that and I was losing serious muscle and strenght), I take in 1 gram of protein per pound a day, pretty low on carbs exept off of vegetables. I only drop my diet on sat & sundays and eat all I can because I heard that helps stimulate my metabolism. I take normal multi vitamins in the morning, I take vit-c to help my immune system.
    For cardio I do 45minx5 a day stationary bike in the mornings at 70% target heart rate, then 25 minx5 jump rope in the afternoon at 75% t.h. rate. I used to do 5 days of weights working 1 part a week, but now I only do 3x a day one bodypart per week. I try to stay on the range of 2 sets 6-10 reps, but I do change workouts around every 6-8 weeks. I get 8-10 hours of sleep at night
    I have tried ripped fuel by twinlab, a cheap knock off of xenadrine, CLA, and recently betaslim by EAS with no real results seen.
    So can anybody tell me what could help me get rid of this last miserable chunks of fat or maybe show me what I am doing wrong?

Nickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedra Free

I heard that GNC is banning Synephrine products as well as a bunch of other stuff. Whats up? Thought synephrine didnt effect heart rate?
    What the hell? How about some of the prohormones? Heard 5 Methyl is a good cutting agent? Anybody?
    Nickel

muscledome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I have a question, but forgive me if it sounds dumb. If I were to make an ECA stack, could I just use a normal cup of coffee and/or green tea instead of taking the caffeine pills? And if yes, then how many tsp?

Also, is syntrax gugglubolic any good??

juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TwinLab Ripped Fuel ephedra free doesnt really work

Loops777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Ripped Fuel Extreme

Twinlab is using a new ingredient that metabolizes carbohydrates. Creating a thermogentic effect. So, you can burn carbs and get energy. Great product. I've lost 10lbs in two months, with only a slight change in diet. I've tried other brands and they are all the same formulas with only a couple of ingredient differences.

Ripped Fuel works.

Loops777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: A final stage dietary supplement

Muscledome - First. You have your product background reversed. Twinlab and Weider were the developers of most of todays technology - even the formula that is in Xenadrine and NO2, etc. They were the first. Ripped Fuel is cheaper, but you are not paying extra for their advertising.

Next. You should try taking Enzymes. Your body may not be absorbing enough of the Protein you are taking in at this point. Your calorie count isn't always a good indicator of fat loss. Your body needs to convert protiens and carbohydrates. If you aren't getting enough carbohydrates your body may not have the fuel to burn fat.

Originally posted by muscledome
    Im looking for a fat burner or something else that might help with getting rid of the lower abdominal gut rather than one that helps lose several pounds of fat.
    I have been fighting off the fat for almost five months now, going from 195 (from bulk phase) to 169. But for the past 2 months I have struggle with the lower abs fat. I follow all the main diet tips like 1 or more gallons of water a day, eat 7 meals a day, I count calories ( I am now at 1500 calories because any lower than that and I was losing serious muscle and strenght), I take in 1 gram of protein per pound a day, pretty low on carbs exept off of vegetables. I only drop my diet on sat & sundays and eat all I can because I heard that helps stimulate my metabolism. I take normal multi vitamins in the morning, I take vit-c to help my immune system.
    For cardio I do 45minx5 a day stationary bike in the mornings at 70% target heart rate, then 25 minx5 jump rope in the afternoon at 75% t.h. rate. I used to do 5 days of weights working 1 part a week, but now I only do 3x a day one bodypart per week. I try to stay on the range of 2 sets 6-10 reps, but I do change workouts around every 6-8 weeks. I get 8-10 hours of sleep at night
    I have tried ripped fuel by twinlab, a cheap knock off of xenadrine, CLA, and recently betaslim by EAS with no real results seen.
    So can anybody tell me what could help me get rid of this last miserable chunks of fat or maybe show me what I am doing wrong?

speee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bulldog559
    true, but I need the ephedra to KEEP my ass in the gym and on the treadmill. I'm lazy and usually, limited in motivation. The stimulant helps big time.
    I also Agree with that foshow !! //

Taking ECA stack ( i only take 16 mg /200/ 125 once a day before my workout really pushes me to work harder )

Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you buy ephedra and other supplements in Canada and Mexico?

speee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Malgavito
    can you buy ephedra and other supplements in Canada and Mexico?
    Yup
    I got mine from an online site in canada