Page 13 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Now a few questions

In regards to that ECA/ECY stack. You will notice that you are to stack aspirin in on it. I have yet to read any scientific evidence as to why this is. The best I can figure, it's one of two things:

Possibility #1: ECA/ECY increase internal pressure on the body due to its stimulant effects on the CNS. Therefore, the aspirin part of the stack is merely an attemtp to circumvent any negative effects on blood pressure. (NOTE: I am not sure it has such negative effects. I am only trying to rationalize the use of aspirin in the stack)

Possibility #2: Aspirin is known to thin the blood. This is beneficial in that it reduces blood pressure, but also decreases the volume of nutrients in the blood. This, in turn, leads to a decrease in vasculaization in the low priority regions of the body. Large fat deposits, therefore, receive less nutrient support, and tend to break apart. Fat is KNOWN to become motile in small quantities when the deposits are not receiving adequate support or vascularization. These motile fat deposits may reattach (in a fatty oil rich environment) or are destroyed by the body. Therefore, taking aspirin and exercising causes the breaking loose of excess fat cells, which are then destroyed by the body.

These are both THEORIES! I am actually writing this to ask if anyone knows better than I. I was once told (on another message board) that aspirin has a synnergistic effect with the other two drugs. Again, feel free to verify if you know specifics.

Sincerely,
    C.G.

racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racinghart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by laxballer
    I would go with Nutrex Lipo 6 EF. I have used it and saw incredible results with it. In 3 weeks, i lost about 10 to 12 pounds of fat with no signifant loss in muscle size. I am currently at 17.5% bodyfat and hope to get it down to 10-13%. I weigh at 175 right now and I am 17 years old. I will use Lipo-6 for a month and half and I will stack it with Avant Lab's Lipoderm-Ultra at the start of the 3rd week. I'll let anyone who is interested on my progress. Oh yeah, I will be consuming about 280-300 grams of protein, 200 grams of carb and 20-30 grams of fat. Lift MAX-OT style. Guerilla cardio on Mon., Wed., and Friday morning. and MAX-OT cardio on sat.
    hey bro... maybe i missed it somewhere in the other replies.. but when you said in 3 weeks you lost 10 to 12 lbs... did you do anything in your actual diet to help it? like eat less calories or did you assume all things constant and lost the weight? i guess im just pretty excited cause mine is on the way just ordered from bb.com, and i was wondering if i should change my diet to help the pills. thanks bro

coheed6566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i've tried a lot of different fat burners ( Hydroxycut, Tight, Hot-Rox, and Rev) and the only one that i really saw work (meaning lost weight) was Hydroxycut. The problem i had with it though was that as soon as i stopped taking Hydroxycut i put all the weight i lost right back on. Hot-Rox worked for me too plus i didn't put back the weight i lost. I was 232lbs beginning of 2005 and now i'm 188lbs. I attribute my fat and weight loss to cleaning up my diet and getting more serious in working out but supplements really did push me in the right direction faster. I recommend Hot-Rox for those in for the long run. For those looking to get ripped fast for a comp or something take Hydroxycut. Oh btw, has anyone heard about this Hydroxycut Hardcore? I just heard about it and was wondering what the hype is about.

bryon_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MuscleTech ThermoGain

Has anyone tried MuscleTech ThermoGain at all? im just wondering if it gives the results it boasts. I'd like to give it a try but does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this product?

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow Hotrox

I'm interested in this "phenomenon" called hotrox. I just started taking it, and can already feel gains in energy and drive/intensity when at the gym.
    Also I find myself with hunger pains, but when I try to eat some say, oatmeal, I find myself gagging. I cram it down anyways(no pain no gain!). If anyone has experiences with this product please post them! Im eager to hear!! Also, the NEW hydroxycut HARDCORE claims to raise norepinephrine levels upto 40% and body fat loss of 4%!!!! Thats insane!! Has anyone tried this hydroxycut hardcore? And is muscletech supplements(fat loss mainly, im happy with EAS MRP's) worth the steep cost?

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    avoid any supplement (which includes hot-rox) with guggulsterones
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

as far as ephedra free and stimulant based
    Thermorexin
    Cardio breeze
    plain ol' caffeine

iced_maggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well everyone, i cant speak for all yall americans out there but for any aussies out there, i have found that aussie fatburners suck quite frankly, i cancualted it and you get about 37 extra caories burnt per serve and youre meant to take just one serve. that was the best result i got and that was dymetadrine extreme, but thermogen by bodyripped was another fairly good one. but avoid the liquid crap, stick to tabs

I walk and workout alone ironMachine525's Avatar
    ironMachine525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Muscle T ~

Originally Posted by OldskoolBULK
    I'm interested in this "phenomenon" called hotrox. I just started taking it, and can already feel gains in energy and drive/intensity when at the gym.
    Also I find myself with hunger pains, but when I try to eat some say, oatmeal, I find myself gagging. I cram it down anyways(no pain no gain!). If anyone has experiences with this product please post them! Im eager to hear!! Also, the NEW hydroxycut HARDCORE claims to raise norepinephrine levels upto 40% and body fat loss of 4%!!!! Thats insane!! Has anyone tried this hydroxycut hardcore? And is muscletech supplements(fat loss mainly, im happy with EAS MRP's) worth the steep cost?
    hydroxycut hardcore...i saw this over at the GNC corperate store in the mall and i've seen the claims Muscle T has made in the past with their products,Some of their products is worth a shot so go for it
    Stats:

Height - 5'9
    Weight -210
    Years Body Building - 9
    Current Status - Bulking
    Body Fat - 11.5%

Goals By September 2006

Body FAT - Cut Body Fat to 8.0%
    Round out at about 250 in weight

Best Lifts
    1,Bench Press - 400
    2,Standing Military Press - 385
    3,Seated Military Press - 340
    4,Squat - 720
    5,DeadLift - 800

Registered subduer stephenlouis's Avatar
    stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000) stephenlouis is just really nice. (+1000)

fat burners hmmm

I am not too sure about these fat burners at all, but....

I started out just taking green tea extract 400mg x3 aday with CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid ) it SEEMED to work for about 4 weeks, my weight lose around my stomach was dropping a bit faster then i deserved based on my work outs. When that petered out I switched to product called "Rev". The first few days of taking this product gave me the sweats and a bit of anxiety.Now it makes me slightly euphoric and gives me a boost in energy...I do not know if it is working as a fat burner yet, as I am only 1/2 though the first bottle.

305-Raul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i first took Zantrex-3 I lost 17 pounds in the first 10 days but after that i didnt notice any more loss in weight

HeHateMe16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by racinghart
    hey bro... maybe i missed it somewhere in the other replies.. but when you said in 3 weeks you lost 10 to 12 lbs... did you do anything in your actual diet to help it? like eat less calories or did you assume all things constant and lost the weight? i guess im just pretty excited cause mine is on the way just ordered from bb.com, and i was wondering if i should change my diet to help the pills. thanks bro
    Yea I'm pretty curious too. I got my Lipo on the way too man. I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna cut this weight quick while being in college it's tough to have a good meal in a dorm room. Let me know if he replies to you in an email or anything. I'd like to get more info. too.

Thanks man

ephedrinjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

What's up everyone?!?!?!

Where are you getting your ephedra nowadays? I just ran out of the "pre-ban" stash that I had. Short of an ephedra stack, nothing compares (in my opinion), but then again I am a bit bias (look at the name). :-)

Stacker 2's with ephedra + cup of black coffee, on an empty stomach are without a doubt the best way to go. I have not even attempted the most recent stuff on the market. It has been working for me since I was 21!!

Now I add 2-3 CLA a day (one when I am doing the stack) and CLA seems to help target the stomach area.

I am curious though about AMP, etc...IF....they are somewhat as powerful and minimize some of the side-effects, which can sometimes be a bit annoying (lack of sleep, jitters, etc).

Your thoughts?

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kraftydog
    avoid any supplement (which includes hot-rox) with guggulsterones
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547

as far as ephedra free and stimulant based
    Thermorexin
    Cardio breeze
    plain ol' caffeine

guggulsterones are a plague
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.

DesertBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

additionaly

I decided that it is a BAD idea to keep taking products with guggel anything in it. You can do a search and read all the news but in short, it blocks up testosterone receivers on cells so that the test cant get in, Does NOTHING to T3/T4 levels, the data was F-d up (on purpose), it wipes out STATINS and alot of other prescription drugs by causing the liver to secrete more enzymes that break those products down (IE if it can cause your body to eliminate a statin to the point of making it completely innefective, imagine what else its doing). DOnt imagine it, just stop taking this crap. ECA stack is the way to go. BTW, VPX redline is like doing crank and coke mixed together but its GOT TO beat the **** out of your CNS

Motivation? How about being told your military unit is being deployed to afghanistan.

Army Combat Engineer

njcollegeguy06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Hoodia

what about Hoodia to supress hunger?

pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to give sad news to the men here at least, I found Lipo-6 to not stimulate myself or my brother in any way -- though -- it did give my sister moderate energy but she didn't experience any weight loss (we all stayed essentially stable for a month run).

On the other hand, the EC/Y stack has been working phenomally on myself (and my brother) in junction with Sesamin (from Scivation), Flexseed Oil, and Fish Oil supplementation.

If anyone is having problems responding to these pre-made stacks, I really recommend you just order some Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine and take that (EC), also DO read sawatea's thread on the EC/Y stack -- it's very informative -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=316758

Regarding Sesamin: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast21.htm a great article!

Good luck and DO eat right (as that is one of the biggest contributors) and work out routinely for results
    I feel so speshul when you give me positive reputation points. It motivates me to be the best that I can be! Hmm.. what's the world coming to.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freak aleak
    red acid
    scorch
    Yep
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

storm58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am currently using Hot Rox and its a ok product does a good job but u have to take it as directed exactly on the bottle or it doesn't work. does a good job of curbing my hunger but i don't get a energy boost like i did from stacker or xenadrine. but a good product.

blind0527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you guys feel about Dymetadrine Xtreme EF from AST-SS?

13 pages is a lot, includes a lot of info! My supplements are whey protein and creatine. Will the Dymetadrine work well with these? I see a good review about them a few posts above me, but is it suitable for the supplements I am taking currently? Any info will help!
    Last edited by blind0527; 02-23-2006 at 03:12 PM.

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blind0527
    How do you guys feel about Dymetadrine Xtreme EF from AST-SS?

13 pages is a lot, includes a lot of info! My supplements are whey protein and creatine. Will the Dymetadrine work well with these? I see a good review about them a few posts above me, but is it suitable for the supplements I am taking currently? Any info will help!
    Lemme get this straight b4 I answer your question. you are taking JUST protein and creatine? That's all your products contain? It's not protein with ______ in it or creatine with _____ in it? And what type of creatine is it? You need to be as specific as possible. Just like pharmacists and doctors need to know if you are taking any other medications for reaction purposes, so do we if we are going to try to assess any problems you may run into
    ~C.G.
    "Train today for the Trials of Tomorrow."

"If you find something you love, set it free...
    If it flies away, lock onto it with a cruise missile, fire, and shoot it down in flames."
    -Unknown

blind0527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cyrus317
    Lemme get this straight b4 I answer your question. you are taking JUST protein and creatine? That's all your products contain? It's not protein with ______ in it or creatine with _____ in it? And what type of creatine is it? You need to be as specific as possible. Just like pharmacists and doctors need to know if you are taking any other medications for reaction purposes, so do we if we are going to try to assess any problems you may run into
    I take AST Micronized creatine, with Body Fortress 100% Whey protein, which I may be changing to ON 5 lb. Gold Whey protein. My budget is about 65 dollars right now, so I would like to keep it in the 55-60 dollar range for these products. I've heard some pretty good things about the Dymetadrine. If not that product, can anyone help me decide a good fat burner, in the 18-22 dollar range that is the best bang for the buck with the supplements I am currently taking? I have been looking at AMP as well. Maybe someone will recommend against me getting a "fat" burner, maybe Red Bull is just an option for pre workout energy?
    Last edited by blind0527; 02-23-2006 at 05:17 PM.

palanilopez12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rev XP worked pretty well for me...and yes xenadrine does absolutely nothing...i tried stacker 3 xplc but my body couldn't handle it...but it gives you a real kick

gbuzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbuzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbuzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbuzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Yorkshirelad
    I come off my ECA stack and started on LIPO 6, ephadra free. would definately recommend them. Have you thought about the fat loss cream by NUTRASPORT? This is also a top choice in my book!
    I have heard by pro's that the main ingredient in Nutrasports Cutting Gel is actually a chemical found in radiator fluid. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Im currently using Lipo -6 early days still but looks promising. Also as many people do say it doesnt matter what you take if you still intake alot of food. Controlled dieat + suppliments has helped me loose 40kg
    Last edited by gbuzzz; 02-28-2006 at 01:55 PM.

spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know the radiator contains coolant...
    The most common coolant base is ethylene glycol. The other glycol is propylene glycol. The main difference between the two is that propylene glycol is less toxic..
    Coolants have a variety of additives, usually the additive package is made up of:
    -borax (asorbs acid)
    -phosphate (buffer of acid and retards cavitation)
    -water
    -sodium silicate (for aluminum protection)
    -trizoles (forgot, all i know is that it forms a film over metal ions or something)
    -phosphorescent dye
    -sodium molybdate (an expensive corrosion inhibitior for heat rejecting aluminum)
    and a bunch of other additives..
    This list ^ goes for conventional coolant and I'm thinking propylene glycol contains organic acid additives.. not sure

I looked at Nutrasports cutting gel and i found that one of the ingredients is propylene glycol though.

btw I like san tight and scivation sesamin!
    Last edited by spyvox2; 03-03-2006 at 03:43 AM.

knowsitall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are no good Ephedrine free fat burners. Ephedrine all the way. But if I had to choose one it would be the VPX Redline

Brasileiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Hot-rox Rules!!!!

Guys i have tried almost all the products out there. Sure they all work but barely.... I have tried lipo 6, Hydroxcut( all of there products) T-burn and many many others..... I recently stareted taking HOT ROX and all i can say is wow! This is the only product i have ever taken where i dont feel jittery, i feel ocmletly normal , until i hit the weight- then all of this energy comes out of nowhere! Thanks to this product i have finally gotten over my plateu and started dropping pounds again. Guys I swear buy trhis stuff, its a little more expensive, but well, well worth it!!!

spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, my friend gave me a few samples of hot rox to try and I had the same experience . I would feel normal until I hit the weights or something..
    So far I like it better than lipo-6..

Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used Ripped Fuel in the past and it worked well for me. But, I also watched my diet and upped my cardio quite a bit as well

pinoyhero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Softcore fat burner

Hey all,
    My girl is looking to give her workouts, largely cardio a little boost. Looking for something relatively natural and not too hardcore, green tea based ect. I've heard a fwe negative things about guggle. Can anyone provide me with a recommendation for her. As noted she's a novice for the most part, her program is:

Day 1 Full Body weights
    Day 3, 4, 5 cardio

Real simple

Any help on something that's not going to really mess with her would be much appriciated.

sk1tz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nx/rev.html

Tell her if she gets anxious or starts to sweat alot when first taking it to lower dosage. I personally just take 2 right before i work out. She's going to have to clean-up her diet though if she hasn't already, regardless of what supplement she takes.