Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

try this

try some meth or Extacy, they seem to work great for fat loss. or tryt what they other guy said coke.

PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PapaDaca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ephedra

If you want ephedrien HCL head to ur gas station its sold as a asthma med over the counter

Blood and Guts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blood and Guts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blood and Guts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jasonk67401
    Check out www.cellucor.com... there D4 is really pretty good. Good energy and kills the app. also pulls out water weight.

Also like the Release Program from NDS. www.releasediet.com
    Solid company from Nebraska. Good weight loss products and they also offer a very good line of sports supplements. You will only be able to find their products at a private owned GNC.

Hope this helps somebody.

i agree, dude any cellucor product is good, d4 is good, also sci fits thermogen II

chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

ABB speed stack RTD this stuff will hook you faster than anything I have ever used we cant keep it in the fridge at the gym, and if you drink three a day the appitite suppresant qualities are really good.

100% Natural Bodybuilder GoBlue07's Avatar
    GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoBlue07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Best Overall Ephedra Free fat Burner

I'm stacking:

Lipo 6- Liquid Delivery
    SAN TIGHT
    CLA (now switching to Sesathin)
    Dandelion Root (water shedding)
    Lipoderm- Y or Ultra (transdermal)

Another good mix is:
    Biotest Hot Rox
    SAN Tight

I use Taraxotone 10 days before a contest to shed the H2O

I have tried RevXP & Thermoshred in the past.....ok but the above work better.

Happy training!

Try Coke

try coke like the guy said combine it with a fat burner, may work better then Ephedrine.

on the realness go to any gas station they have ephedrine.

masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well......im from the UK and i was recommended to take thermobol. which is from maximuscle. so i bought it and with strict dieting and cardio i lost amazingly 1 stone= 14 pnds in 2 months, some people lose more but i was overall pleased that i was losing something which made this product effetive on me, but not sure about you lot. ive herd about the fine£$£ that maximuscle were given so i waited until they got the all clear to chnge the ingredients and other stuff.
    so i bought this product on 2005 june, and funny enough it says 3 a day. but for any thermogenic its better to start at 1 for the 1st wk then increase each wk until 3 dosages are reached.

well hope that helps!
    whey all the way to becoming lean and mean!

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights!"- ronnie coleman 8x MR.O

anyone that would like 5% off any order at myprotein.co <--.uk type in MP13902 at the chekout!!

madrigals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madrigals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madrigals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madrigals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madrigals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TIGHT worked pretty well for me. It's a thermogenic fat burner. I lost about 35 pds. in about 2 months on the stuff. Of course I dieted and did a ton of exercise but it really helps for energy.

Mmmm, Flax Oil + Tuna WhiteSnake's Avatar
    WhiteSnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok Ive tried three

(4 weeks) HydroxyCut: it was Ok I lost abou what i was expecting to to

(2 weeks)Zantrax3: Commercial bull**** gave me a **** load of energy but thats it

(6 weeks) LeanFire: Amazing, it was a bit expensive but just alot more than i expected because of it im at the point now where im just needing to maintain which with my schedule and diet should be no problem

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Location?

Originally Posted by PapaDaca
    try coke like the guy said combine it with a fat burner, may work better then Ephedrine.

on the realness go to any gas station they have ephedrine.
    Just wondering where u were from Papa. I've bought ephedine HCL at gas-stations in Kentucky, but have yet to find the **** here in Indiana (and Kentucky is a 4.5 hour drive from where I'm at. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong places, or maybe the availability varies from state to state.

~C.G.

Mmmm, Flax Oil + Tuna WhiteSnake's Avatar
    WhiteSnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just started taking ripped fuel already seems to be giving me alot of energy, I will report back in a week

ComradeDylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey what can you guys tell me about animal cuts? A buddy and I both ordered a bottle.

Joey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joey3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tanqueray
    Okay, I loved the effects of Ripped Fuel back in the day. Gave me such a good feeling taken prior to working out. Taking the old ECA stack pills really helped.

But ever since it was banned, I never found something I like. I've been SCOURING THESE BOARDS to see who likes what best (ephedra-free crap) But now I see some posts from folks using ephedrine/ma huang.

How do you guys get that? I loved it and had no probs with it. Been looking all over.

Seems the SAN Tight is popular (ephedra free)

thx
    =============================

Your best bet is to check out a local discount or smaller supplement place. Alot of times they dont display everything they have, and you could ask them if they have any of these products...worked for me anyways.

ComradeDylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well seeing as how Ive only seen positive things about Animal Cuts Ill tell about Day 1.

I took the pak at 5 and went to the gym and ran for 25 minutes, then I came home at 1 and took another pak and ran harder for another 25 minutes.

The pills make it seem like Im tweaking on Aderol or something, but it is really giving me energy to work, also it seems that I am not very hungry either.

Im only taking the Animal Cuts not stacking with anything but Green Tea. I've had 4 cups of tea and my daily 2 paks of pills.

Im about to go play Tennis, Im assuming I will have an abundance of energy.

Going low-carb (which works great for me) and taking the Animal Cuts, Im at 210 now and am trying to get to 180-185, maybe this 3 week cycle (21 days in a bottle) will get me there. If it does then this is by far one of the best products.

If anyone has anything to tell me about Animal Cuts Im very interested.

PoonTang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN's Creamy Vanilla

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stacking

Anyone have a good stack they've used with Lipo-6? I'm about to start a cutting phase after an intense bulking month. I'm trying Lipo-6 with sesathin, but I was wondering if there was anything else worth adding to increase efficacy.

Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emo Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nike running shoes ;-)

Lookin' for rhythm. beginnerDan's Avatar
    beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started using Lipo 6 about a month ago but alternated with EC and I'm now able to see a bit more definition all over.

I use Lipo 6 on rest days while I use EC on days I know I'll be working out a bit more intensely.

So not to confuse anybody further I recommend both Nutrex's offering and the stack.

RogueLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Having read through this entire thread looking for a definitive answer to the question of the best fat burner...I came up with the following supplements as generally agreed upon as the best:

San TIGHT
    Lipo-6 (though some seem to think its worthless)
    Man SCORCH
    ThermoRexin
    Sesathin

From those I am having a hard time deciding which to purchase.

I am thinking the Man SCORCH...but its seems to be an appetite supressant more than a fat burner..

I am currently 6' and about 188lbs. I dont know my BF% (ordering a caliper today) but would assume I am around 10% (based off the fact that I have a visible "4-pack" or top abs..but the lower abs arent as visible.) I am attempting to cut myself a little bit just to have slightly more visible muscle definition..

Just looking for a more definitive answer on fat burners....is there no best?

Thanks in advance.

zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best fat loss without ephedrine:
    Beverly Lean out stacked with 7-Keto Musclean

only problem is that this is f*ckin' expensive as sh!t.
    www.ironguru.com <--- great information
    www.vincegironda.com

Instead of bitching about genetics, why not eat and lift?
    Blaming your genetics is a copout. Effort holds the key to success in life and sculpting a physique.

Protein+Fat= Muscle
    Carbohydrates= Fat

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RogueLift
    Just looking for a more definitive answer on fat burners....is there no best?

Thanks in advance.
    You're exactly right. There is no one best. There are some that are made with good, high-quality ingredients and some that are crap, but the one that's absolutely best for me might not be the one that works best for you.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cyrus317
    Anyone have a good stack they've used with Lipo-6? I'm about to start a cutting phase after an intense bulking month. I'm trying Lipo-6 with sesathin, but I was wondering if there was anything else worth adding to increase efficacy.
    Fish oil.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

gnew70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    redline

johani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mass gainer withe out fat

is ther eny mass gainer withe out fat withe goode resulte

tails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chicken

Mass Dogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My personal favorite is Animal Cuts by Universal Nutrition. You can get it online at www.animalpak.com It helped me in my qwest to lose over 110lbs. It is a product that you use in 3week cycles. each container has one to two cycles in it depending on how many packs a day you take.
    You can be the hunter or the hunted, the prey or the predator. I choose to consume the entire jungle and today you look YUMMY! My animal focus is on lock.

bodyshop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Emo Bodybuilder
    Nike running shoes ;-)
    I like that baby!

Xenadrine EFX(ephedra free), only the results matter. See it for yourself.

Nickbahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started with Hot-Rox and so far I am very pleased with the results. I get the feel that my energy is way up. On occasion though after workouts I find myself very jittery for a couple hours. Almost like I have ADD. Makes sitting through economics seem like the longest class ever.

WannaGetSliced has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best fat burner?

THE best fat burner post ephedra is ****'s Venom. UNBELIEVEABLE!! You get the rush you need @ the gym & you NEVER want to eat, the appetite suppressing effects of this product are amazing!!

DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DandelionWolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face best ephedra free fat burner........CLA

So far from what I've learned, CLA is not only a fat burner, but a fat blocker, and a muscle builder. I've taken 3000 mgs for the past month and lost 2 inches. I'm upping my dose to 4000 mgs this month......next month I'll try 5 and then 6. Wanna take it slow, but am seeing GREAT results with this thing.

Oh I've had Stacker 2 too..........that stuff gives ya quick "high" feeling. Tastes good......but I gotta wonder about that combination, especially with asprin added.....
    ~Da Lil Yellow Topped Weed