Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3946
    joe8489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys, this is my first post on these forums

some good reading by the way

my name is joe and i live in melbourne australia

i am trying to get my hands on some fat burning products. I tried ripped fuel by twinlab back in 2002 and it absolutely ripped me to shreds, then i wasnt able to get sent to australia anymore because of its being banned

was wondering if someone can reccommend the following:

1. best product around in the market, like ripped, something something , effective , and something that works

2. and secondly how do i get it sent to australia? in pill form? will it be sent in a large mail envolope?

any help would be appreciated

cheers

accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) accelerative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out MUSCLESPEED:
    - It's amazing for weight loss
    - it elevates mood
    - Suppresses appetite to cut craving
    - Great power and endurance in the gym

Many logs here on bb.com with the product. Also, many reviews about as it as well.
    It's worth at least taking a look at it.
    Accelerative Nutraceuticals
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)

Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html

http://www.musclespeed.net

Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

Originally Posted by accelerative View Post
    Check out MUSCLESPEED:
    - It's amazing for weight loss
    - it elevates mood
    - Suppresses appetite to cut craving
    - Great power and endurance in the gym

Many logs here on bb.com with the product. Also, many reviews about as it as well.
    It's worth at least taking a look at it.
    Thanks Accelerative

respectfully, i would rather hear from someone who doesnt have the very product they are recommending in their signature, byline and avatar. No offense

Any independant recommendations on fat burning products, similar to 2001's version of Ripped Fuel out there?

Thanks
    Last edited by joe8489; 05-12-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: typo

oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are looking for something with the same kick give Lipo 6, Lipo 6x, and Lipo 6 black a shot. Many people swear by them and they will give you the same stim kick that you got from ripped fuel. Or, if you want a recommendation of something I have taken and am currently on, go for USP Labs Recreate along Anabolic Pump; this is a great stack to get shreaded on and you will preserve your hard earned muscle mass as well. My favorite, little stims and great results, can't beat it!

Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If you are looking for something with the same kick give Lipo 6, Lipo 6x, and Lipo 6 black a shot. Many people swear by them and they will give you the same stim kick that you got from ripped fuel. Or, if you want a recommendation of something I have taken and am currently on, go for USP Labs Recreate along Anabolic Pump; this is a great stack to get shreaded on and you will preserve your hard earned muscle mass as well. My favorite, little stims and great results, can't beat it!
    thanks for that, will look into that one

now do you or anyone else have any ideas as to how i would get that product into Australia?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twoheadedboy View Post
    Well, after only the first 1/2 day, I'm sold on REDuction, at least the AM portion (pending results on PM). I was previously taking Hydroxycut Hardcore, and compared to that it gives a gentle boost, not an over-hyped up feeling. The biggest difference for me, however, is how it causes you to shed water...my sweat went up 2x and my pee was at normal or less-than-normal (without diet supps) levels. I weighed myself before I started tonight, 209.2. After 1 hour on the elliptical (just buckets of sweat) plus 45 minutes of moderately intense weightlifting, my weight: 208.2. That's INSANE. At this point I should have a lot of extra water weight to shed because I've been working out hard for 5 months and as I said, I was on Hydroxycut...3 straight weeks until mid-day Friday I stopped cold turkey to reassess my options after the FDA recall.

I'm pretty excited to see what I ring up on the scale tomorrow morning when I do cardio, and how I do through the weekend when I go up to the full dosage and really hit the gym hard Saturday and Sunday.
    awesome, looking forward to updates
    Originally Posted by Redcutter View Post
    How do you space the two packs?

On a side note;
    Can I take Animal Cuts during the day(at recommended dosage) and then take REDuction PM before sleeping?
    sure thing.
    Originally Posted by Prthse22oz View Post
    I am currently using NO Shotgun and NO SYnthasize, should I wait to start taking REDuction AM/PM or is it safe to take both.
    that is fine, but space the REDuction AM dose at least 4-5 hours away from the shotgun
    Originally Posted by Carloscda View Post
    I've read that ReDuction is supposed to be very good but after looking at the ratings
    at the "store page" it only gets a 5 out of 10?
    some people expect miracles without putting in the hard work on diet and lifting that are needed as well for results and the three 1/10 ratings are really pushing it down. the feedback on this board is more beneficial in terms of its true merits.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Oufinny

It seems as though the Lipo range are readily available in Autralia

These products are ephedra free? Why are they so effective then?

Cheers

nikemota23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so im leaning towards REDuction PM..

I've taken lipo6 and i HATED the side effects lol, they were awful

and ive been on apidexin for a month, its allright, but it didnt give me the boost of energy, and i had no side effects, although i did get dizzy when i stood up too fast
    anyone else take apidexin before?

and also, before i buy REDuction PM, you guys recommend anything? I.E how many i should take ect..

also...i workout/cardio around 10pm, im wondering when i should take the pills?
    Last edited by nikemota23; 05-12-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm almost through my first bottle of Lipo-6 BLACK, I'm pretty impressed. It definitely offers a burst of energy and really helps me through long workouts...
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nikemota23 View Post
    so im leaning towards REDuction PM..

I've taken lipo6 and i HATED the side effects lol, they were awful

and ive been on apidexin for a month, its allright, but it didnt give me the boost of energy, and i had no side effects, although i did get dizzy when i stood up too fast
    anyone else take apidexin before?

and also, before i buy REDuction PM, you guys recommend anything? I.E how many i should take ect..

also...i workout/cardio around 10pm, im wondering when i should take the pills?
    any reason you are avoiding stims? if not, then look into the full REDuction (am/pm)
    Specials & insider info

twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    REDuction AM is only about 1 cup of coffee per pill (from what I can tell, mg-wise), so 2 cups of coffee per dose. I don't know about you guys but if I'm not taking in any other caffeine, 2 cups of coffee isn't going to do a whole lot (jittery-wise).

twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    updates
    It's continued to be great...6 lbs in 6 days. What I'd like to know is if I could split the two AM pills...the caffeine wears off on me mid-day while still at work and I'd rather stick to supplements for caffeine than having to get some 1pm sludge coffee at the office. I won't do it if it'll be less effective, however.

REDuction AM is only about 1 cup of coffee per pill (from what I can tell, mg-wise), so 2 cups of coffee per dose. I don't know about you guys but if I'm not taking in any other caffeine, 2 cups of coffee isn't going to do a whole lot (jittery-wise).
    there are other stims in there too, not just caffeine

It's continued to be great...6 lbs in 6 days. What I'd like to know is if I could split the two AM pills...the caffeine wears off on me mid-day while still at work and I'd rather stick to supplements for caffeine than having to get some 1pm sludge coffee at the office. I won't do it if it'll be less effective, however.
    absolutely, that is fine
    Specials & insider info

BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried REDuction, which sucked, Mitotropin was ok, hydroxycut hardcore was great for me until it started killing people, I am now trying cytolean....

dschare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question!!!

why was Xenedrine NRG discontinued???? I loved that stuff! I dropped over 40 pounds in 4 months on that! I also didn't get that jittery feeling that some can give you... Now I'm taking Ripped Fuel 5X but it's just not the same.

Originally Posted by bosco_ View Post
    So I've gotten up to 228 and now summer is almost here. It's not fat but some did accumulate as usual.

I had previously used the CL stack (GM, WF and PW) which was awesome. I cycled off it and used VPX NO Shotgun and SyntheSize. (I think taking one pre-wo and the other post gave me gastrointestinal problems.) They worked but actually not as good as the CL stuff.

Now I am taking Purple K, AllMax MusclePrime and BCAA caps.

This is all in conjunction with multi's, Omega-3's, B6/12, extra zinc and selenium and saw palmetto. As well, high protein diet, with Whey isolate or myoplex as supp meals.

Now besides ramping up cardio I want to strip a bit of fat off. I was debating ECA and taking green tea and CLA. I also was thinking of taking CL Reduction.

Should I take all or would the ECA be unnecessary with Reduction and vice versa?

Thanks for any opinions.

joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up One of the best FATNURNERS I have ever taken hands down!

I do not often post on the forums unless I feel I have something VERY worthwhile to contribute. I have used all the big name fatburners like Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo 6x, Arson, MAN Scorch, Animal Cuts, EC, all with varying degrees of success............I recently started using Slim Xtreme (SX) by Anabolic Extreme. I must inform you this is one of the best fatburners I have ever tried. Its the first true 12 hour + fatburner. I take 2 in the morning and I get clean CONSISTENT energy, and focus the entire day without any feelings of jitters, nervousness or discomfort. It isn't a caffeine pill like most fatburners yet it lasts all day without any side effects. You feel productive and energetic. You are better at work, in the gym and everywhere else your life will take you. I can't stress enough how much I like this product! The ingredients that are in SX are revolutionary as are the ingredients in the other amazing products from this company. For those in the know, they will confirm that this company just puts out awesome product after awesome product. I was a skeptic until I tried this product. Do your research!!!!

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joe8489 View Post
    Oufinny

It seems as though the Lipo range are readily available in Autralia

These products are ephedra free? Why are they so effective then?

Cheers
    Yes they are available here and they work great. I'm using an old bottle of Lipo 6 I had lying around atm and I'm getting great results. I'm sure the new versions are even better.

You have to be careful with trying to get fat burners from the states because if you try and import anything with Yohimbine in it, Customs will seize it. Been there, done that.

It may cost a bit more, but imo you should just buy some Lipo 6 from an Aussie supplement store like Vitaminking or something similar. If you wanna buy from BB.com, you should be able to get some MAN Scorch in without any troubles (I've bought tons of it from here) and it's dirt cheap and works well.

Good luck mate.
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

Originally Posted by BadWog View Post
    Yes they are available here and they work great. I'm using an old bottle of Lipo 6 I had lying around atm and I'm getting great results. I'm sure the new versions are even better.

You have to be careful with trying to get fat burners from the states because if you try and import anything with Yohimbine in it, Customs will seize it. Been there, done that.

It may cost a bit more, but imo you should just buy some Lipo 6 from an Aussie supplement store like Vitaminking or something similar. If you wanna buy from BB.com, you should be able to get some MAN Scorch in without any troubles (I've bought tons of it from here) and it's dirt cheap and works well.

Good luck mate.
    we now have a powdered version of REDuction available exclusively in Australia
    Specials & insider info

tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joshy22 View Post
    I do not often post on the forums unless I feel I have something VERY worthwhile to contribute. I have used all the big name fatburners like Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo 6x, Arson, MAN Scorch, Animal Cuts, EC, all with varying degrees of success............I recently started using Slim Xtreme (SX) by Anabolic Extreme. I must inform you this is one of the best fatburners I have ever tried. Its the first true 12 hour + fatburner. I take 2 in the morning and I get clean CONSISTENT energy, and focus the entire day without any feelings of jitters, nervousness or discomfort. It isn't a caffeine pill like most fatburners yet it lasts all day without any side effects. You feel productive and energetic. You are better at work, in the gym and everywhere else your life will take you. I can't stress enough how much I like this product! The ingredients that are in SX are revolutionary as are the ingredients in the other amazing products from this company. For those in the know, they will confirm that this company just puts out awesome product after awesome product. I was a skeptic until I tried this product. Do your research!!!!
    I am not 100% sure on the product you are talking about, is it in the bb.com store? I see Stimulant X by anabolic extreme and Lean FX by Anabolic Extreme.

theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tflorko View Post
    I am not 100% sure on the product you are talking about, is it in the bb.com store? I see Stimulant X by anabolic extreme and Lean FX by Anabolic Extreme.
    Slim Xtreme will be on BB next week. It is Anabolic X's newest fat burning supplement,

Check it out at PowerOfSX.com
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

"Also take a hard look at your nuts." - Eileen

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so i have been wanting to start taking a fat burner only thing i have taken is MHP's Trac creatine and had great results....i had some extra cash so went to the store for the CL reduction but they do not carry it at the store i was choosing between animal cuts, man scoorch, lean extreme and anadrox. I am very sensative to stims and have bad anxiety and depression so wanted to be careful.

i choose the anadrox b/c it works as a NO to and I really liked trac for that. I deff get a great work out and boosted mood and really not jumpy or any anxiety i have been taking for 3 or 4 days now and im up to the max dose.....i havent read to many bad things about it except that its not a great fat burner, everyone said it does all the things its doing but i want a fat burner to get rid of my little belly that i just cant do w/o completely cutting all carbs which always comes back once you start eating them...
    also my girls mom gave her two full things of CLA can i mix this?? i have read that its just kind of seperates the good and bad fats to burn the bad ones easier?
    cliffs
    should i have picked i different fat burner
    thinking maybe animal cuts and lean extreme or just waiting to order reduction
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

jedma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    use mirrors and viagra and strech it!!!!

Originally Posted by bjjbadboy View Post
    so i have been wanting to start taking a fat burner only thing i have taken is MHP's Trac creatine and had great results....i had some extra cash so went to the store for the CL reduction but they do not carry it at the store i was choosing between animal cuts, man scoorch, lean extreme and anadrox. I am very sensative to stims and have bad anxiety and depression so wanted to be careful.

i choose the anadrox b/c it works as a NO to and I really liked trac for that. I deff get a great work out and boosted mood and really not jumpy or any anxiety i have been taking for 3 or 4 days now and im up to the max dose.....i havent read to many bad things about it except that its not a great fat burner, everyone said it does all the things its doing but i want a fat burner to get rid of my little belly that i just cant do w/o completely cutting all carbs which always comes back once you start eating them...
    also my girls mom gave her two full things of CLA can i mix this?? i have read that its just kind of seperates the good and bad fats to burn the bad ones easier?
    cliffs
    should i have picked i different fat burner
    thinking maybe animal cuts and lean extreme or just waiting to order reduction
    just order the REDuction from bb.com, vitamin shoppe also has it if you insist on a store.
    Specials & insider info

Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bearster18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its looking like REDuction is a great thing to use as well. I'm taking the CL stack ( GM, WF, PW) now and was wondering if this stuff would work for me?

Atom_Bomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have REDuction at home and wanted to start using it but when I read the label, it says not to mix with prescription meds. I only take Reactine now for my allergies...is this still OK? Can I take it at like 9pm and then the PM reduction around 11?

ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctAL860 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

gugglesterone

any good fat burners that dont contain this in it?

Originally Posted by Bearster18 View Post
    Its looking like REDuction is a great thing to use as well. I'm taking the CL stack ( GM, WF, PW) now and was wondering if this stuff would work for me?
    absolutely, will stack perfectly with those.
    Originally Posted by Atom_Bomb View Post
    I have REDuction at home and wanted to start using it but when I read the label, it says not to mix with prescription meds. I only take Reactine now for my allergies...is this still OK? Can I take it at like 9pm and then the PM reduction around 11?
    always ask your doctor before combining any supplement with a drug
    Originally Posted by ctAL860 View Post
    any good fat burners that dont contain this in it?
    REDuction
    Specials & insider info

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bearster18 View Post
    whats this stack GM, WF, PW...i have been taking a fat burner but after its done looking to go back to put on some muscle have just been doing cardio and body weight stuff do to the lack of a gym membership which will be back next week or so, thinking wf is white flood and pw is purple wrath
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asalways has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Zero-G

Is there any replacement for Zero-G? Can any supplement match its efficacy and potency? Please comment with specific results if any!
    ASalways

Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

I've just finished Mitotropin and it works well, but i would like to continue on my cut, is it safe to take Reduction right after Mitotropin?
    Gotstahh get Dzzzz

**I REP BACK**

Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast