A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My Diet...Badly need help...

(typical school day)
    8:00 - Chicken Slices 19G Pro, 7G Carb, 5.4G Fat + Glass of milk

1:10 - Burger and "potato chips" I literally cant help this, its school, they dont let us out...

3:30 - Half a protine shake
    3:35 - Work out
    4:00+ - Other half of protine shake
    5:00 - Chicken curry, normally breast pieces of meat, sot hat has to be ok...
    7:00 - Chicken slices, around same amount as i eat in the morning
    9:00 - Pizza or Garlic bread or some other trash...Dunno what to do here....

On a week end my diet would be some what the same, minus the junk food at 1:10...

I know my diet really sucks, that why i posted here, want some help. I weight 110LB, and 7% body fat, however most of the fat is around my mid section, bye bye six pack.

Please tell me how i can improve my diet, like what to eat, what not to eat and etc.

Also are protine shakes a MUST? If not, then whats the alternative?

Another thing im actually trying to put on weight that isnt fat, so yea im TRYING to bulk up, for the last 2 months, i had no idea wtf im doing so i actually lost weight...But it seems to be fat that i lost, as i went from 9% to 7% body fat. (Got them scales that tell you your body weight...)

Thanks, any help apprecaited.
    Last edited by A_C; 03-22-2004 at 12:08 PM.

egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you should probably search your topic
    6'2.5'' and 184lbs

~11%bf

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea i know what you mean, but its as bit hard to find someone with a similar diet...I wanted a opinion oh how my diet is, how it can be impoved and so on, but anyways thanks.

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont take this wrong but the ppl with diets like that arent concerned about what they eat.

you can do alot better. check out a couple of threads.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John